Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I'dda known ya liked this so much, I'dda gotten it sooner." Taking my time, I got all the way in and rubbed up, where the prostate was and Jamie made a noise like he was being strangled. "Or looked up how to do that." When I backed off, his dick slumped slightly, as if I'd forced it to be as hard as possible with just a little touch.

"That's cheating, whatever that is!" Giving his dick a hard squeeze, Jamie moaned as I feathered that spot, no pressure but rubbed back and forth. "Stop! Stopstophuggn!" I instantly pulled out, Jamie writhing in slow motion, his dick not yet erupting as his legs contorted and at last relaxed.

Backing off the bed, I found another shirt I never wore and wiped my fingers off on it. Jamie was still laying there in a gasping heap, his white covered legs twitching. Flipping the ceiling light off, I lit the candle on the desk before rejoining him, the whole of the bed now draped in flickering shadows. I didn't see any mess so he must have held out.

"Sorry?" Cracking an eye open, Jamie didn't quite manage a glare but pointed with an unsteady hand.

"Ask before you do that again." Spoken in a creaking voice, I crawled over to the always there bottle on standby, the dildo banging off my thighs the whole way. I offered the water and he tenderly took it, draining the whole thing. "What does a prostate do anyway?"

I opened my mouth and found that I had nothing. Sure, I'd read about it but hadn't paid attention to it's function but rather where it was, how to reach it and what it did to guys. Judging by Jamie's reactions, it matched what some brave souls had said was astounding pleasure.

"Makes you feel good?" That got the empty plastic bottle tossed at me, bouncing off my head with a hollow and unsatisfying sound. "Got that out of your system?"

"Just get over here." Flopping on his back, arms spread, Jamie looked up at me as I took my spot. "I almost blew Gen, but held on." He sounded tired, as if the struggle to not climax had been far more intense than I could know.

"Sorry but I'll make it up to ya." Getting myself slicked up, I got another coat on him, fingers slipping back in and Jamie stirred to life, his prick pulsing with need. "Ready?" I got a nod and lifted his hips up, aligning my dick and scooting closer. This was still new to me and being on my knees with Jamie splayed out was a sight to behold.

Shifting my hips forward, my instrument poked Jamie in the balls and I aimed lower, the purple tip seeking the entrance it had been in just yesterday only this time as a part of me. Another splooge of lube, on the orders of the woman from the toy store, and I put a steadying hand on my dick as it was welcomed in, judging by the sound Jamie made.

"Ohh, uh!" With hands still slick with lube, he grabbed his breasts as I pushed deeper, Jamie's face coming to life. There was no music aside from our breathing and my hammering heart but that was enough. I took hold of him, the garter telling me where to put my hands as all thoughts burned away. A final, smooth motion and Jamie rolled from one shoulder to the other, letting loose of boobs and gripping the blanket instead.

Walking with my knees, I growled as the last bit of purple disappeared from sight, going where Jamie wanted it and his pawing at the bed gave me pause, the fire pounding in my temples telling me he wanted it, to go for it but I, as though from a great distance, spoke.

"Ya alright?" His dick was gently poking me in the stomach, balls pulled into a tight pouch and surprisingly soft.

"Yeah." A shudder racked him, breasts jiggling, tapping the mattress a few times with a hand and then holding it up as if he'd never seen it before. "Bring it." And that's all I needed. Jamie had wanted me to do the work, to watch me fuck him and I was going to deliver. My first thrust knocked a moan from his lips and I picked up speed, only slowing when his stockinged legs wrapped and locked about my waist, pulling me closer still. And that was something that struck me as right, correct, needed to complete this.

Jamie, with his lower half propped up on a pillow, was trying to push back into me but I was giving enough for the both of us. His nylon textured legs about me, the steady slapping of his dick as I drove into him again and again, the sound of us meeting overriding anything else, the dancing shadows of his body that too, danced to our rhythm... I was a wildfire and Jamie was a bed of roses and together we would create something so savagely beautiful it couldn't exist for very long. True beauty is transient and this was proof.

I fucked Jamie good and hard, the crackling inferno that rose from a single spark of longing knowing just what to do. I slowed up, giving him long, slow strokes, my wider hips meeting his forcing his legs farther apart, fully open for and to me. Fully in, I switched to shallow, fast motions that made him claw at the mattress.

I knew what he was feeling, at least close enough. Jamie had surrendered, let me take charge and here, as before when bent over in the backseat of my car, had given up any measure of masculinity. Just as with the bras, panties, stockings and dress, this too was finding the female perspective and taking it for himself. Had he dared dream of this while looking at lingerie, opening himself to a woman and her always hard artificial dick?

Writing this, I know I didn't think in those exact terms or words. They occurred to me, seeing Jamie laying there getting stuffed, attempting to help but unable to do much aside from take it and moan increasingly louder. Only now, alone, can I make sense of what I felt, thought in the chaos of then.

Each sound Jamie made, each twitch from one of the legs about me, each time his dick slapped against me and left behind a hot, wet spot, proved I was giving him what he wanted and feeding my own desires as well. We burned, Jamie and I, and no fire lasts forever.

Throwing his head back, chest fully exposed, Jamie called out my name and I felt raw liquid heat on my front. Plunging in for a final time, I felt his legs tremble and seize as I reached down to ride this high along with him. My name being moaned over and over helped and I gasped his, falling forward, hair spilling down as colors flooded my mind, stole over my vision as the now familiar sensation of nothing within came over me, an orgasm anything but empty. I'd given Jamie what we both wanted and nothing else was quite like it, of me being in total control with his consent to fuck him.

Pulling out, shaking, I found the rag shirt and carefully wiped Jamie's orgasm up. It was slowly dripping down and I wasn't going to take any chances of it going to my drenched and aching sex. Undoing the strap, I pulled the thing off and cleaned it as well.

"Oh my God." Jamie groaned, laying very still. "I haven't been fucked like in..." He fell silent, trying to figure out how long it had been.

"Two months? Month and a half?" I threw out there, my mental math not up to snuff right now. That and my legs were shot.

"Thought it had been longer than that." Slowly, he rose and helped me up, the both of us shambling to the bathroom. I washed off the dildo with steaming hot water and soap while Jamie used some wet toilet paper to wipe himself clean of all the lube. "I should just take another shower."

"Nah, just get clean enough and we'll deal with it tomorrow." Washing my crotch area, I watched as Jamie put a foot on the lip of the bathtub and cleaned where I had been pounding.

"Do you mind?" He noticed me looking and I gave a shit eating smile, the only answer I had. "I'd like some privacy when trying to fix my poor, ruined butthole."

"'Ruined?' I didn't go that hard, did I?" Crossing my arms, I took the clean dildo and placed it between my boobs and used my arms to bring them closer, locking it in place.

"No but it felt like it the first time." Facing me, Jamie noticed the privileged spot where what I'd used to fuck him was in and smirked. "I'm surprised you haven't tried that on me." My exhausted brain tried to process that and he sagged, eyes rolling skyward. "I was joking!"

"I could do it for you sometime." I offered, turning the light off and heading to the kitchen to grab two more bottles of chilled water.

"Sure, when we've moved in together." Jamie said, starting off sarcastic but getting more hopeful towards the end. I handed him one and lifted it, Jamie doing the same.

"Here's to having a place of our own!" Our cheap plastic bottles came together and then we drank, the water cool and refreshing. "Alright, cool, I'mma pass out." Jamie nodded in agreement and we returned to my room, with Jamie getting his now broken in stockings and garter belt off as I blew out the candle then got all the stuff from our time together cleaned up. Sure, there was a few wet spots of lube on the blanket but whatever.

I got situated and held the blanket open for Jamie, who crawled in with me and there was nothing between us, his smooth skin on mine but sleep stole me away before I could even say anything else.