Finding the Right One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the gym twice that week but did not see Pat there. On Thursday I asked Pat to go riding with me on Saturday and she agreed. We went to the park again and then on to a little place I knew that had outside tables where we had a little lunch. We talked a lot and had a very pleasant day. Then we went back to the apartment complex. I wanted to invite her to stay with me but for some reason I thought it was too soon. I was getting more attracted to her all the time. She was so pleasant to be around. I really wanted to hold her and kiss her, but the time was not right. I wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her.

The weeks went by quickly. I kept a pretty close watch on both team's progress and everything seemed to be moving along per the plan except for one item. The interpreter machine took a hardware fault which took two days to diagnose and fix. We rearranged the plan slightly to accommodate the delay and were caught up by the middle of the following week of the incident.

During this time I continued to see Pat occasionally at the gym and we made our Saturday bike rides when the weather was good. We sometimes had lunch on Saturdays, sometimes not. During this time I also bought new furniture for my apartment for the living and bed rooms. I also bought a new table and chairs for the dinning room. It was starting to look like a real home. By the last week of the project I had also bought new bed room furniture including a new king size bed. That was just about all I needed to replace. The second bedroom was my office and the furniture in there was fairly new and still useful so I did not need to replace it.

I was pleased with the way the apartment looked and felt. I was really home now. The only thing missing was someone to share it with. But I was beginning to have high hopes about Pat. She and I were becoming fast friends and I was hoping for more, a lot more. And soon.

On Wednesday of the last week Stan called me into his office for a chat. We sat down with coffee and chatted for a while then Stan came out with what he really wanted to talk about.

"I need to discuss some things with you and I have an offer for you. First. You have done an outstanding job with the teams the last few weeks. You created a plan that was realistic, sold it to the teams, and then executed it perfectly despite a hiccup or two along the way. So congratulations for a job well done. When are we transmitting the code to IBM?"

"Tomorrow. And thanks for the at-a-boy. I appreciate it."

"You deserve it. But to get down to business, I want to give you a promotion on one condition. Let me make the condition before you get too carried away. IBM has asked to open an office near Charlotte, NC so we can be near Red Hat. They want us to do some work for Red Hat to help them coordinate with IBM new hardware projects. I want you to head up that office and be in charge of all projects and to expand the number of projects as the opportunities become available."

"Wow. I can't believe you are asking me to take this on. It's a real honor."

"Like I said before, you deserve it. I trust you and believe in your abilities as both a people person and a technician. Your title will be Chief Architect. Dan Knowles will be the office manager and Pete Simpson will be the location manager. Your job will be to manage the people and projects and keep the place productive. So are you willing to take on the position?"

"Yes. When will I need to move?"

"Well, we don't even have office space yet. Dan is leaving for Charlotte next week to do the search and he expects to take about two weeks to find something we can use. It will probably take about two weeks to buy or rent the space and another three weeks to furnish the space. That gives us about 5-6 weeks to find the staff to perform the work. And I hope to use you to help me during that time to find those people."

"Speaking of personnel, I want to ask you about Pat. She told me she had a conversation with you about a promotion some time in the future. I think she is ready for that promotion and I would love to have her as a project lead in Charlotte."

Stan smiled at that. "Funny you should mention her. I was going to ask her the same proposition this afternoon. If she takes it she will be your first team lead."

I could not believe that. I really wanted to continue and expand our relationship but being split between two cities would put a damper that. If she moved with me to Charlotte nothing would change in our relationship.

"Since you have accepted the position please keep this information confidential until Friday so I can finish a few other offers."

"No problem. And thanks again for the promotion. I will do as good a job for you as I can."

"Of that I have no doubt. Thank you for accepting."

We ended the meeting and I went back to work walking on air. Things were going great in my life, both work an personal.

The next day we transmitted all our work to IBM and planned a celebration for Friday. We would hold a party at the office starting at lunch and lasting the rest of the day. No alcohol would be served but the office was providing a big lunch for us and we would be free of work for the rest of the day.

Friday was a lot of fun. There was lots of food and everyone was in a good mood. Towards the end of the day Pat took me aside for a private talk.

"I spoke with Stan yesterday. He offered me a promotion if I would move to the new Charlotte office. He also told me that you would be Chief Architect in the office. Naturally I said yes. This is what I have been working towards since I came to work here."

I was very relieved that she had said yes. It brightened my whole week even further.

"Pat, I am so excited for you. Stan told me he would make you the offer but asked me to keep it quiet. Congratulations. I know we will work well together."

"Thanks, Mark. I really am looking forward to it. I can hardly contain my excitement!"

"I know. Has Stan decided what you will do between now and when we move?"

"He wants me to help you hire the new personnel. I have never done anything like that before so I will be learning on the go."

"You'll do fine. We can work out the details and strategy on Monday."

"That sounds good. Still want to ride bikes tomorrow?"

"Absolutely. Looking forward to it."

"Great!"

We went back to the party. At the end of the day everyone went home happy, me included. Pat was going to continue to be in my life. And nothing could be better than that.

The next morning I was up bright and early, still running on the high from the day before. At ten o'clock Pat sent me a text. We had exchanged phone numbers a few weeks before.

The text said "Running late this morning. But here is something to hold you until I get there."

A minute later she sent a picture. It was Pat in a bra and panties! What the hell! I was stunned. I had no idea she thought of me sexually but it was obvious she was teasing me. Maybe even hoping for a reaction.

I returned her text. "I will wait as long as necessary."

She showed up about fifteen minutes later.

"Sorry about being late. I woke up late and I have been trying to catch up all morning."

"Well, I'm glad you took a little time out to send me a picture."

She smiled and blushed at the same time. It made her look cute as hell.

To relieve the moment I said "Let's go for our ride."

We did our usual ride to the park. This time we stopped under a big oak tree to enjoy the shade. We both sat on the ground.

"Mark, why have you never made a pass at me?"

"I guess I have been waiting for the right moment. Now that the move to Charlotte is on for both of us this might be the right moment."

"Yeah, even if it is a little overdue."

And with that she leaned in and kissed me. It was a kiss filled with longing and need, full of possibilities, and just a touch of deep affection. I relished every second of that kiss.

When she broke the kiss she leaned back and said "So you liked my picture?"

"Oh yeah."

"Good. I hoped you would. It was the only way I could think of to maybe get you to move forward with things between us."

"So how far forward do you want to move?"

"Far enough to include a little bare body contact. In all honesty, I want to have sex with you."

"How fast can we get back to my apartment?"

"You have not seen how fast I can ride, yet."

With that we hopped on our bikes and speed back to my apartment. As soon as we were in the door we grabbed each other in a hug and began to kiss over and over again.

"Oh, Mark. I have been waiting for this to happen for so long. I just could not wait any longer."

"I have wanted this since I met you. I was attracted to you immediately and I am not sure why. I just was. I want you badly."

"And I want you just as bad. But at the moment I smell of sweat and so do you. Would you like to take a shower together?"

"Would I! Let me lead the way."

We went to my bathroom. We looked at each other and I began to take her clothes off while she disrobed me. Soon we were both nude. I could not take my eyes off her she was so beautiful. Her face was just as it was when I first saw her. Her body was as close to perfect as I could ever hope for. Her breasts were full and round, but also firm, and with perfect nipples. Her hips were just right and her butt was as close to perfection as is possible.

"Pat, you are beautiful. No man could ask for more."

"I'm glad you think so. You are just as beautiful to me. You are well formed but not too muscular. And your penis is really nice and it seems to like me as well."

My penis was already becoming hard. Not quite there yet, but getting there. I was not huge, but I thought I knew what to do with it. But it had been a while.

"Thanks, it is the equipment I have so it will have to do."

"Oh I bet you know what to do with it."

"I think the water is hot. Let's get in."

We got in and soaped each other up. It was a way for each of us to get to know the other intimately. Pat's breasts were just as firm as I thought they looked. Her ass was unbelievable. Her legs were tight and her arms were just as tight. And her stomach was flat and firm. Her workouts had paid off and I was the beneficiary. We took our time. I massaged her back with the soap and then washed her hair. She seemed to relish every moment. Eventually I moved to her crotch. She shook with passion when I touched her clitoris. I only spent a little time there as I wanted to do it more justice once I got her into bed.

When she began to work on me she massaged me all over with special attention to my penis. And I did love her attention. She was so gentle and attentive. When we were almost done I embraced her again. She was so right in my arms.

I turned the water off and got an extra towel out of the linen closet for Pat. We toweled each other off and then proceeded to the bed. I pulled the covers back and was glad I had changed the sheets just two days before. We both climbed in and immediately began to cuddle while touching each other lightly.

"Oh, Pat. I have waited so long for this moment. And now that it is here it is hard to believe. I want this to last as long as possible."

"I agree. I feel the same way. I have been waiting so long for a person like you. Now that you are in my arms it is just hard to believe. I think I may have finally found the person I have been looking for."

"I promise to try to be that person as long as I am with you. I think just being with you will make that easy."

"God I want you. Please make love to me. I want to feel you inside of me."

"Don't worry. It will happen soon enough."

I turned her over on her stomach and began running my hand up and down her legs and back. She spread her legs for me and I ran my hands up an down her inner thighs. She moaned and produced a shudder when I got close to her pussy. But I held off so that I could make it last longer.

Eventually I had her role over onto her back. She spread her legs for me but I went for her breasts first. She had wonderful breasts. I massaged them a little while but I soon needed to kiss and lick her nipples, so I did.

"I love it when you touch my breasts. They are really sensitive and most men are in such a hurry they don't pay enough attention to them. I get so turned on when they are properly touched and kissed."

I took each nipple in my mouth a sucked lightly on them. Then I licked around them and kissed them and then repeated the procedure. Pat began to squirm as I continued to manipulate them. While doing that I used one hand to reach down to her pussy and play with her clitoris. I would rub it while occasionally dipping my middle finger into her pussy. That really turned her on.

As I was doing my thing Pat reached down and took my penis in her hand. She would alternately squeeze it then pull on it. It was having the desired effect, my penis was harder than it had ever been.

"Are you ready, Pat?"

"Oh God, yes. Fuck me now."

I got between her legs and began to rub the head of my penis on her opening. She was lubricated to the max so there was plenty for my penis. When it was wet enough I began to slowly insert it into her pussy. Pat was moaning and clutching the bed sheet with her hands. Soon I was all the way in as far as it would go. I backed out a little and then pumped her again.

"Wow, Mark. That feels so good. It has been so long since my pussy was properly filled with a warm dick. Just keep fucking me and don't ever stop."

I had no intention of stopping. It was good for me as well.

"Don't worry, Pat. I will fuck you until you tell me to stop."

And with that we both got down to business. I began pumping her a little faster and she was thrashing a little more. Pat alternated between closing her eyes and concentrating on the fuck and opening her eyes and looking up at me and smiling. Then she moved her hands from the sheet to massage her breasts. She looked so sexy when she did that.

Her pussy felt so nice and tight. It was obvious that it had been a long time since she had sex with anyone. That's how tight she was. And man was she wet. As slippery as she was, she was the best I had ever had. Maybe it was because she was so eager, but that just made it all the more sensuous. I didn't care what it was, she was with me now and that was all I wanted.

I was getting pretty close so I thought I should let her know.

"Pat, I'm close."

"Don't stop, Mark!"

And then she was cumming. It was definitely a good one for her as she thrashed about having convulsion after convulsion. She squeezed her breasts while her face frowned in the throws of passion. She looked unbelievable when she climaxed. And then I reached climax. I must have pumped a quart of semen into her because I just kept squirting and squirting.

"Oh God, I can feel you cumming, Mark. Fill me up with your cum."

I felt like I did just that. But soon we both were coming down from the high we both had reached. I rolled off of Pat on to my back next to her and we both were silent for a little while.

"Mark, that was the best fuck I have ever had. I mean it. No one I have ever had has come close to that. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure, I assure you. And you are wonderful."

I turned my head towards her.

"Will you stay with me the rest of the day, Pat?"

She smiled at me. "If you will do that to me again, I may never leave you."

I smiled at her. "That sounds wonderful. I can live with that."

With that she squeezed my hand. I was floating I was so pleased. She wanted to be with me and that made me feel like nothing I had ever experienced. Having the person you most want to consent to be with you is an unbelievable feeling.

I turned towards Pat and said "How about another short shower and then we can find some lunch?"

"That sounds good. I am a little hungry."

We did just that. We showered together again. I got dressed in some fresh clothes and Pat put her sweaty clothes back on. We went by her apartment so she could change into some clean clothes and then went to get something to eat. We both decided on something light so we went to a salad place. They had other dishes besides salad so we kind of loaded up on salad and munchies. When we were done we retired back to my apartment.

We sat on the couch and just held each other.

"Pat, I think I am falling in love with you. I have never met anyone like you. I love everything about you and I wouldn't change anything. You are the one I want. And I am not saying that just because I just made love to you. I am saying it because I never wanted anyone like I want you."

"Oh, Mark. You don't know what it means to me to hear you say that. I have waited so long for someone like you and I never want to let you go. And I am in love with you, there is no doubt in my mind about it. You are the one."

When I looked at her she had a tear in her eye.

"Don't cry, Pat. We finally found each other. And we both know it. That's all that matters."

She kissed me and it was the best kiss I have ever known. It was full of love and commitment. I tried to return the feelings as best I could. I sure wanted her to know how I felt.

"Come back to the bedroom with me and I will show you how I feel right now."

She followed me to the bedroom and when we were there I embraced her. She felt so good against me I just wanted to squeeze her until she merged with me. We slowly took each others clothes off. When she was down to her panties I laid her on the bed. We lay next to each other on our sides and held each other for a long time. She was so nice to be with and she felt so right.

Slowly we began to stimulate each other. Her skin was so smooth and warm it was like velvet. I loved how she responded to me and however I stimulated her. But it was time for something new. I moved between he legs and put my face near her pussy. I stared by kissing her up each thigh and then down again. She was still wearing her panties so I decided I should rub her through her panties. Sometimes that really turns a woman on and Pat was one of those women. I was lightly tracing my fingers over her pussy and around it. While doing that I continued to kiss and suck on her thighs. I heard her moan and knew that she liked what I was doing.

When I thought I had teased her enough I moved her panties to one side and began to lick around her pussy. She moaned again and I moved to lick her clitoris. That really got her going. I alternated between licking her clitoris and tonging her pussy. That was driving her a little crazy as she began to thrash a little. I began to suck on her clitoris and she started to moan continuously.

"Oh, Mark. You are going to make me cum."

So I stepped up stimulating her by sucking a little harder and putting two fingers into her pussy. She was really thrashing about now. I pumped my fingers in and out of her while I sucked her love button. Then I felt her cum. She convulsed over and over .

"Oh God, oh God."

She griped the sheet hard while she was in the throws of her climax. Then I felt her love juice flow from her pussy. It must have been very good for her.

As she slowly came down she looked down at me.

"Oh my God, Mark. No one has ever made me cum like that. You are a master at eating pussy."

"I just do what I know how to do. And I enjoy doing it and I think that makes a difference for the woman. It seems to have made a difference for you."

"I'll say. You can do that to me any time. Now let me show you what I know how to do."

With that she pulled me up to her face and kissed me. Then she had me lay on my back while she lay next to me with her head near my cock. She put my cock in her hand and began jerking me. She kept that up for a few minutes and then started to lick it. Her tongue was like magic on my penis. She really knew what made a man feel good with her tongue. I was just getting worked up when she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking on it. The she alternated sucking and licking with lots of saliva. She was a great cock sucker. Then she really got to work by sucking and moving her mouth up and down on my cock. She had no trouble getting the whole thing into her mouth and throat. No one had ever deep throated me before and I was really enjoying it.