Finding the Right One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting closer and closer and Pat continued to take all of me faster and faster. Before I knew it I started to cum. Pat never missed a beat. She must have been swallowing while moving on my cock because I pumped a lot of love juice into her mouth. When I finally finished my climax Pat slowed down but continued to pump me for a few minutes.

"Wow, Pat. You are the best cock sucker I have ever encountered. That is one blow job I will remember for a very long time."

"I'm glad you liked it. I like giving blow jobs. It not only makes me horny but I enjoy satisfying my partner. It makes me feel great, too."

She turned around and we held each other again.

"God I love you, Pat. I mean it. You are the best woman I have ever known or ever expect to meet."

"And I love you, too. We are so good for each other, at least sexually. But I'm pretty sure we will be good together in every way. You are kind and loving, you accept me for who I am, and you are a good friend as well as my lover. I feel like I hit the lottery."

"I know what you mean. This so nice I am still having trouble believing that my dream has come true. And to find that you are a better person than I thought is the cherry on top."

We continued to hold each other and soon we both slipped off to sleep. I think we slept for about an hour. I woke with her still in my arms. The sun was now shining through the window so I knew it must be late afternoon.

"Hey, wake up sleepy head."

"Mmmm. What time is it?"

I looked over at the alarm clock. "Almost four o'clock. Are you hungry?"

"I will be. Maybe we should get up and see if we can find something to eat."

"I can go with that."

We both got up and went to the bathroom to relieve our bladders. Then we got dressed and moved into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge to see what was available.

"Not much here. I need to go shopping."

"Then let's go to my place. I probably have something I can whip up."

"Okay, lead the way."

We walked over to her apartment. I had been there a few time before but never for dinner. When we walked in Pat went straight to the fridge to look inside.

"I have some left over fried chicken we can warm up along with a few vegetables."

"Sounds alright. What do you have for drinks?"

"I have iced tea or cold drinks."

"Tea sounds good. What can I do to help?"

Together we put a meal together. I took out the vegetables and warmed them in the microwave. Pat put the chicken in the oven for a few minutes to warm up. The tea was already made so I got out the glasses, filled them with ice, and placed them on the table. Pat got out plates and silverware and when the chicken was warm we had our meal.

We ate and talked with each other. We both were relieved that we were over the hump so to speak in our blooming relationship. Now we could begin to settle down and really get to know each other.

"Pat, I sort of hesitate to bring this up, but what are you planning after we move to Charlotte? I mean as far as living conditions are concerned."

Pat thought about it a minute.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Not necessarily. That would be nice but I also know you value your independence so I do not want to put any undue pressure on you."

She grinned at me. "That is one of the reasons I love you. You really do value and understand me. But in this case your worry might be a little misplaced. Truthfully, I have not made up my mind just yet. I think we should take a few weeks and see how it goes before I make a decision. I want to get to know you a little better and then cross that road."

"I can appreciate that. It probably is the right thing to do. If we find we are not a good fit out of bed then it will probably end badly for us. That is not the kind of end I am hoping for, but we should be sure before we jump in with both feet."

She reached over and squeezed my hand. "That is why I love you. You see both sides of an issue and come to a rational decision based on logic. You really are my kind of man."

"Thanks. And I like that you see many possible futures and make sure you don't take the wrong road. That is good for both of us."

We finished the meal and Pat invited me to stay a while. We watched a little TV while sitting on the couch and making out. After an hour or so it was too much for both of us. We removed each others clothes and things started to get serious. I sure liked seeing her naked. She was something to look at.

Pat had me sit on the couch while she turned her back to me and sat on my cock. It put me in a position that I could give her breasts a good massage from behind. Her legs were splayed wide and she was doing all the work by pumping my cock. I was making sure her breasts were not ignored and she seemed to be loving it.

"Oh, Mark. You feel wonderful. I love your cock and you sure know how to use it."

"Your pussy feels great. You are the best fuck ever."

We continued to fuck for a while and then Pat got off me and turned around. She moved over my legs and then dropped down on my cock again. Her feet could still reach the floor so she started to pound me like there was no tomorrow. I reached up and put her breasts in my hands. I pinched the nipples while she kept pumping me. She smiled at me.

"Are we having fun yet?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. Being with you is a joy and fucking you is glorious."

Her grin got even bigger. She was clearly enjoying herself. We both were lasting a long time and were really having a good time. Sex with Pat was the best thing ever.

Soon we were both getting closer to our climax. I loved watching Pat get closer and closer. And that was getting me close as well. She suddenly frowned and I could feel her climax around my cock. That put me over the edge and I again filled her pussy with my cum. As we both came down we grinned at each other and then embraced. I kissed her again and again.

"God you are so good for me." she said.

"Same here. I love you."

"And I love you."

We held each other for a while and then went to the bathroom to clean up. When we were done we went back to the living room and sat on the couch again.

Pat asked "Are you planning on going home tonight?"

"The bigger question is do you want me to stay?"

"Would you?"

"Of course I will. As long as you want me wild horses could not drag me away from you."

She smiled at that. "I want to sleep with you. And I do mean sleep."

I smiled at that. "I can do that. As long as you are near enough to me that I can touch you."

"Oh I can be closer than that."

"That sounds nice.

And so after that we watched a little more TV and when it was time to go to bed we slept with each other naked. She curled up into me and we were both asleep before we knew it.

The next morning we made love again before I went back to my apartment. Later that day we went out to eat together and had a nice time walking around after the meal. As the end of the day came we both went back to our own apartments.

Over the next few weeks Pat and I interviewed candidates for the Charlotte positions. We made offers to many of those candidates. Pat and I both felt like we had picked good people and we were excited about the move.

About three weeks later Stan let us know they had found office space for the office and had an option to expand into other parts of the building should we need it. He told us to start our move preparations and that was when Pat had to make her decision about moving in with me. She decided she wanted to give it a try so I told her that I was thinking of buying a house in Charlotte and would she be willing to share the house payment with me. The amount would actually be just about the same as her current rent so she said she would do it.

Of course that pleased me to no end. I hugged her and promised she would have no regrets. She smiled at me and said that she loved me. I loved her, too.

She and I arranged to hunt for the house together. We found one not far from the new office. I put a down payment on it and we closed just as the new office was ready to occupy. Pat and I opened the new office and prepared for the arrival of the new employees.

The next weekend our furniture arrived and we moved into the new house. When the movers left we went to buy a few kitchen appliances like a fridge and some smaller ones to round out our needs. We got the fridge delivered on Sunday and then went grocery shopping. By Sunday night we had the essentials put away and we both collapsed into our bed without even thinking about making love.

The next day our new employees arrived and we began to get to really know everyone. They were a good group of people and were more that willing to help put some things together like some network cable and setting up the servers that were delivered that week.

I made sure not to overwork them by sending everyone home at five every day. I knew they had settling in to do for themselves and their families. Pat and I sure did. But we also made time to be with each other as much as we could. We sure had fun.

We met with Red Hat the following week and they had a ton of ideas for us to work on. So there was no shortage of work for the teams. I have to say that the people we picked really came through. They were great and I only had a few problems to iron out, and not that often. The office almost ran itself.

It is now three years later. Pat and I got married two years ago and we are loving our life together. We both took vacations together and did some traveling. We have visited the Caribbean, Canada, and Hawaii. We have had a lot of fun together and I think that is what a relationship should be, fun.

All I really know is that I am the luckiest man alive. I have the perfect wife for me and the perfect life for both of us. I wish everyone could know the happiness that Pat and I share.