Finding Their Kinks Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy gets inspired by some porn and cocktails.
5.4k words
4.63
15.7k
20

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks went by since Jack and Stacy's brunch followed by a golden shower for Jack and oral treat for Stacy. The happy couple was living their normal life. Work was busy but going well for both of them. Summer was in full swing with its sunny weather, street fests, and everything else that goes along with summer in a big city. And their sex life was as hot as always. Scenes like that afternoon brunch and tryst occurred regularly for the couple.

Today was the end of another work week and Jack and Stacy were texting each other throughout the day to decide what adventures they should get into when 5:00 rolled around (well closer to 6:00 as they are both attorneys in private firms).

"I think that sounds perfect," Jack texted back to Stacy. "Let's do that. I'll probably get there first so just look for me. I'll try to grab two seats at the bar."

Jack finished up what he was doing and shut down his computer. The two hadn't been super creative in their choice of meet up spots but it was always a fun time. He walked to the subway station and took the train to the stop before theirs. He walked into their favorite happy hour spot - Jack's Tap. Honestly, the name had nothing to do with their frequenting the place. It was just a great local cocktail and beer bar with great drinks, a cozy atmosphere, and to be honest, the bartenders were all nice to look at as well - male and female.

He found a seat at the bar and ordered the happy hour old fashioned from Carrie the bartender. Carrie was almost always there on Friday nights when they popped in. Jack noticed she was bartending alongside Mark, who they also saw frequently when stopping in after work for a cocktail or two (or three or four).

Carrie was always friendly but not in the fake way some bartenders can be. She seemed genuinely happy making drinks for her customers - especially her regulars, which definitely included Stacy and Jack. She was in her middle or late twenties and had short dark brown hair and a few well-placed and tasteful tattoos. Jack estimated her to be around five foot five inches with a thin but very sexy build. She was always dressed sexy when she got behind the bar but never trashy. Tonight she was wearing tight denim jeans and a low cut black t-shirt. The low cut revealed her two breasts being perfectly lifted up and squeezed together just right by what must have been a perfect fitting bra.

Just as Jack sensed he was looking a bit too long at Carrie, he heard Stacy walking up besides him, "Hey baby! Whatcha drinkin'?"

"Old fashioned. What else would it be?" Jack laughed and gave Stacy and quick hug and kiss on her lips as she hung her purse on one of the hooks under the bar.

"Can you order me whatever sounds good? Save my seat. I'll be right back but have to pee so bad!" she requested.

"No problem," Jack responded.

Stacy walked off and Jack turned back to his drink. Carrie came back over when she saw Stacy had met Jack. "Do you know what she wants?" Carrie asked.

Jack glanced down at the happy hour cocktail menu and saw something called a pear gimlet. He looked back up at Carrie and saw her smiling at him as he chose, "Pear gimlet looks like something she's liked. Let's get her one of those."

"Good choice! We just put that on the menu today and it's awesome." She turned around to grab a glass and Jack quickly admired her firm bottom caressed by her form fitting jeans.

As Carrie worked on her cocktail, Stacy came back from the bathroom and sat down in her bar seat next to her husband. Mark must have noticed Jack and Stacy and walked over to say hello. Mark was probably just a little younger than Jack and Stacy. He was a little taller than Jack but with a thinner build and darker and longer hair. He was also wearing dark jeans that night with a short sleeved button up white shirt. The top three or four buttons remained open and exposed the top of his hairless chest.

"Hey guys!" Mark smiled as he greeted the two regulars. "How are you two doing tonight?"

They chatted with Mark for a bit about the day and their weekend plans. Carrie dropped off Stacy's drink and greeted her with a smile and some general small talk as well. Mark, like Carrie, seemed genuinely happy to talk to his customers. He had been working here since Stacy and Jack had moved to the area. Over the years they came to know him pretty well but never saw him socially outside of the bar. But they knew he was single still and had been in a couple of long term relationships in the past. They also knew he was bisexual, which for some reason excited Stacy, although she never said that out loud. Jack too always found it intriguing. Or more accurately, he found it to be a turn on.

It was something that they had talked about many times but had yet to experiment with - if they ever would at all. Stacy knew another one of Jack's so called kinks was other men. Although he had never acted on it, besides maybe some heavy petting on the dance floor during gay pride parades, it was a regular in his porn watching and fantasies. And to be certain, Mark had on more than one occasion been a part of those fantasies.

The two bartenders had to get back to their other customers and Jack and Stacy then got to focus their attention on each other. Stacy spoke first, "Carrie sure looks hot tonight, no?"

"Uhh, hmmm, you know I didn't even notice. Let me take another look," Jack teased back. And just for good measure, he did steal another look at Carrie and looked back at his wife, who was now giving him a teasingly angry look. "Well I will be damned, she does look nice today. Hadn't even noticed. But I did notice you checking out Mark's chest popping out of his shirt."

"Stacy snapped back, "Well that apparently makes two of us on that one!" she laughed as she said it and Jack blushed.

"Hey he's a handsome man - what can I say?"

The happy couple ordered a couple more cocktails and chatted away their Friday night. By cocktail order number three they realized it was probably a good idea to eat something and ordered a couple of appetizers. After the orders were placed, Stacy stood up to run to the bathroom again. It appeared her little bladder couldn't keep up with the cocktails and water they made sure to have as well. Before she walked away, however, she leaned over and whispered to Jack, "Check your phone."

She then walked away back to the restroom. Mark stopped by to make sure Jack and Stacy had everything they needed at the moment. Jack smiled and let him know that they were good to go. Mark smiled again and reminded Jack to just let him know if he needed anything at all then walked over to the next bar patrons.

Jack took another sip of his drink. As he did so, he felt his phone buzz on the bar top. He glanced down and saw he had a text from Stacy, "Hi. Love you. This is for you..."

Strange, he thought. As he was about to text back that he loved her as well, another text came in. This one was a photo. He blushed and quickly turned his phone away before anyone else saw. When he assured himself that no one else was looking, he glanced at his phone again. And there it was - Stacy had sent him quite the naughty photo. Staring back at him was her two perfect breasts with Stacy's fingers softly pinching her left nipple.

"Do you like that?" Stacy asked as she walked back up to Jack. She saw him staring at his phone.

"Gosh, you're just so sexy and naughty," he shot back as Stacy sat down into her seat. As she did so, Mark brought their appetizers to them. Stacy looked up at Mark, and thanked him with a smile. He smiled back and walked away. She looked at Jack, "Are you hard?"

Jack looked back and smiled. "Maybe. But, it's not my fault. He's just so good looking."

Stacy shot him a look and grabbed at his phone. "Give me that. You don't deserve it!" She playfully tried to steal his phone away for a second or two before getting back to her drink and the appetizers that had been delivered.

"You know I'm kidding. And yes, as soon as I saw that photo my pants got a little tighter. By the time you got back to the table they were a lot tighter."

"Well if we weren't sitting at a bar in a public place I would be very happy to help you get those pants off to relieve any tightness you are currently experiencing." As she spoke, Stacy put her hand on Jack's thigh and coyly rubbed upwards until she felt his erection hiding behind the zipper of his suit pants. "You did like my photo, huh?"

Carrie came up to them just as Stacy had taken her hand away from what now had become Jack's quite uncomfortable erection. She didn't seem to notice what had just happened, or she was just good at ignoring things her customers did after a few drinks. "You two want another round?"

"Yes. One more sounds good," Stacy replied without hesitation.

"Sounds good to me, too," Jack agreed.

"Awesome. Be right back!"

Stacy looked back to Jack, "This might be the cocktails talking but well how do I put this...so obviously...maybe not tonight but we can plan something later...we should" Stacy rambled.

"Slow down. What are you talking about, sweetie?" Jack asked.

"Okay well tonight. Yes. Tonight. Let's go home and watch some porn together. Like tasteful stuff. Girls and guys and guys and girls if you know what I mean."

"Um sure. Not like you but I've suggested that before and I'm into it if you are," Jack said excitedly. Nothing was really at the moment helping the pressure he felt in his pants.

They finished their drinks and left the bar to walk home. Jack looked at Stacy as they were walking the ½ mile or so back to their home. "So what type of adult stuff did you want to put on? Anything in particular?" Jack asked.

"Amateurs! Like real husbands and wives who are actually into each other. Not any of that garbage where the woman is clearly faking it and screaming and moaning nonstop," Stacy replied.

They continued to chat about their choice of movies as they continued their walk home. Jack, as always, unlocked the gate and then the front door. "You get it ready on the big basement TV. Make it something you think we can both get into. I'm going to go upstairs and change clothes. Be right back!" Stacy instructed.

Jack did as he was told and went down to the basement on turned on their 75 inch monster. He then pulled up his favorite adult web site and started searching. After a couple of minutes he found one that looked promising. It was titled, "Amateur Husband and Wife Real Orgasms." He loaded it up onto the TV and waited to start it until they were both ready to go. Meanwhile, Jack went upstairs to change as well. Stacy was in her walk-in closet changing as she normally would. He quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a comfortable t-shirt and went back downstairs. As he left, he yelled to Stacy, "Hurry up, sweetie! I picked us out a good one to start with!"

"I'm coming! Be right there!"

On his way to the basement, Jack poured each of them a glass of white wine from the fridge. He figured it was probably a good idea to keep up the nice buzzes they already had. They had watched a little porn together in the past but not for a while. Once the wine was poured, he took the stairs to the basement and sat down on their big sectional sofa and got comfortable. A few minutes later, Stacy came down the stairs.

She was wearing a cute pair of pink pajama shorts and a white tank top. She'd also obviously taken off her bra as Jack at once saw the outlines of her two gorgeous nipples poking out from the thin fabric. He thought to himself how that never gets old.

"Okay! Let's do this. Press play!" Stacy directed Jack as she sat down right next to him. He handed her the glass of wine as she did so. "Thanks!"

Jack did as he was told and pressed play. They both stared at the screen as the onscreen couple came into view. Both of them were good looking. The wife had what could only be described as the perfectly shaped medium sized breasts with dark pink nipples. She was clearly fit with a tight round ass that comes from doing endless squats and leg workouts. The husband looked like he hit the gym as well but definitely not as defined as his beautiful wife. He had it where it counted though. His package was already fully erect and was at least an inch longer than Jack's with a little more girth as well.

Stacy snuggled up to Jack and sipped her wine. As she watch the couple onscreen kissing and caressing each other, she said to Jack, "Good choice so far. They're kinda both hot and looks like for real amateur couple having a good time."

As the movie played, Jack and Stacy just sort of watched quietly at first. The onscreen couple was engaging in some nice foreplay which was currently playing out with husband getting a nice blowjob as his wife knelt in front of him. Stacy reached over and put her right hand on Jack's lap. "Yep. You seem to like this so far. Me too," Stacy giggled.

She was right. Jack was enjoying the movie. He watched the screen as the wife went to work on her husband's cock. At that moment, she was using her hand to jerk him off while she rolled his large balls around her tongue and lips. But before they went to far, she pulled away and pushed him back to the bed behind him. She crawled onto him and situated herself so her pussy was perfectly placed above his mouth. He knew what to do and started doing it.

By now, Stacy was done giggling. Jack looked at her and she had begun to cup her breast ever so slightly. Jack took that cue and started to rub her inner thigh. She moaned immediately. He pulled her up and tugged at her shirt. Stacy fully cooperated. She wanted that shirt off just as bad as Jack wanted it off of her. Jacked turned around from the TV and began to suck on Stacy's breasts. Her moans became louder as her arousal heightened. Behind him, Jack could hear the onscreen couple moaning as well.

He took his attention momentarily away from Stacy's breasts and turned around to check out the TV action. By that time, the wife had crawled back from his mouth and was now on top of him riding his cock back and forth, up and down.

Jack turned back around and pulled Stacy's shorts down to her ankles and off. He then pulled of his shirt and shorts but left on his black boxer briefs. He turned his attention back to sucking her breasts. Stacy was struggling to keep her eyes open as she was being overtaken by Jack's touches and kisses. But she wanted to watch that wife as she rode her husband too. The moans from Stacy and from the onscreen wife were a turn on in and of themselves to Jack at this point. He looked back at the TV and the husband was now kneeling behind his wife who was on her hands and knees. He was licking her womanhood and occasionally circling his tongue around her ass. You could hear her grunt every time he did it too.

Stacy looked at Jack with lust in her eyes. "Do that to me right now."

Jack didn't say a word but immediately stood up so the couple could rearrange themselves. Stacy went straight to the floor and assumed the position so she could watch the TV as Jack knelt behind her. Jack dove in and started licking her pussy. By now she was incredibly wet. She moaned with excitement. Jack pulled back a bit and started to finger her pussy and she continued to squeal with pleasure. As he fingered her, Jack started to swirl his tongue around her ass. Stacy was lost in pleasure. Her moans had progressed to grunts.

"Oh fuck don't stop. Don't stop!" Stacy shouted as she felt an incredible orgasm building inside of her. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

Jack by now was fingering her hard and fast with his right hand and rubbing her clit with his left. Meanwhile his tongue kept working her ass in and out and around and up and down. Stacy clenched and shuddered. "Oh my god yes!!" Her body jolted with pleasure. Jack did his best to keep up the tempo but she had now pulled away gaining her composure. She turned around, "Fuck me. Now."

Jack obliged, pulled off his briefs, and knelt right behind Stacy. He placed the head of his cock at her opening and pushed right inside of her now soaking wet womanhood. He just started fucking her hard. She didn't need any more warming up now. As he pumped in and out he could hear Stacy moaning away with pleasure. He felt her hand reaching back toward him and she began squeezing his balls as they pounded against her pussy. He could also feel her let go to occasionally touch herself as he continued to pump in and out of her.

He looked up at the TV and just like himself, he could see the orgasm building up in the onscreen husband. On the TV, the man pulled out of his wife. And just like one would expect in a porn, he jerked himself off and shot load after load onto his wife's back and ass crack.

That set Jack off. He couldn't hold it any longer as he continued to slam in and out of Stacy's pussy. Stacy sensed it too, "Do it. Cum. Cum inside me. I want to feel you." She again grabbed his balls and rubbed and tugged as his orgasm built. She felt them tighten up ready to explode.

And just like that, Jack began cumming deep inside his beautiful wife's pussy. He could only manage to grunt and moan as the pleasure overtook him. Once his orgasm had subsided, he just stayed there for a few seconds, still deep inside his wife. The onscreen couple were done as well and the video had ended. Jack pulled out and stared at his wife's now well used womanhood. He watched as drops of his own cum dripped out. She rolled over and looked at him, "I love you. Also that was amazing. Ten minute break while I get some water for us. Find another movie. We are doing that again right now," Stacy advised.

"Sounds good. See you in ten minutes," Jack replied and smiled.

Stacy came down the basement stairs around ten minutes later. As she descended she could already hear moaning coming from the TV. She saw Jack was already back up on the couch and had put his black underwear back on. He noticed Stacy had also put on a pair of lavender cheeky panties and another tank top - this one was dark blue and just as thin as the other one. She looked at the TV and then at Jack, "So this one seems a little different than the last," Stacy's comment was a statement but clearly it demanded an answer.

"Well, yeah. We didn't want to just watch the same thing over and over again, did we?" Jack replied.

Stacy looked back at the TV and was immersed in what she was seeing. It appeared to be another amateur homemade movie but it was definitely not a married couple. Well, perhaps two of them were married but there was definitely a third person. She watched as the blonde woman on the screen was being fucked doggy style by a good looking man. Meanwhile, she was also sucking on another man's cock. She was what Stacy could only describe as chubby but with small breasts and a big ass. She really seemed to be enjoying herself, however.

"Is this okay? I thought it looked fun. And based on the title, things will get even steamier," Jack's voice trailed off.

Stacy looked at him finally, "No, no. Leave it on. It's actually hot. She seems to be enjoying herself at the moment." Stacy walked towards the couch at that point and sat down next to her husband and looked again at the TV.

They both stared at the TV as the three onscreen stars continued their lovemaking. The man in the back pulled out and encouraged the woman to flip over onto her back, which she happily did. This required the other man to find something else to do. For a few moments, he just sort of watched the other man fucking our female costar and slowly rubbed himself. After a couple minutes of this action, the woman looked up at him, "Lick my pussy."

Stacy looked over at Jack and saw he was fully hard inside his briefs. She felt herself getting wetter as well. In all honesty, she never stopped being wet since they finished. The load of semen from her husband fifteen minutes ago helped with that as well. She turned her attention back to the TV. The man did as instructed and crawled down to position himself so he could start to lick her just as he was told to do. To Stacy, this was something she had never seen before. The first man continued to fuck her while the second man's face was literally inches away as he licked her clit.

12