Finding Their Kinks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy looked over at Jack and his hand had made its way into his briefs. He was slowly but surely rubbing himself to the action on the TV. He noticed her looking at looked into her eyes and kept going. Stacy turned her attention again to the screen and watched the action unfolding. She was turned on. She followed Jack's lead and put her own hand in her panties and slowly touched herself.

The man on the screen doing the fucking started pumping harder and faster as his orgasm was building. "Yeah go. Cum in me baby," shouted the woman. The man grunted as his orgasm exploded inside the woman. His thrusts began to slow until he was completely stopped. The other man stopped his licking for the moment as well and looked up at his post-orgasmic play partner. He pulled out and his cock was covered in a mix of his own cum and the woman's juices.

What came next was surprising to Stacy. But not to Jack considering he picked this video for a reason. The man who had been licking the woman reached out and wrapped his hand around the other man's cock. He stuck out his tongue and licked the juices from his tip before opening his mouth and sucking the other man's cock deep into his own mouth. He sucked him slowly like that for a few moments until the other man backed away. Stacy could tell the man at that point couldn't handle any more sensations. Once the cock left his mouth, he turned his attention back to the woman and licked her pussy. Stacy watched as the man's tongue licked not only at her juices but the other man's semen as it dripped out of her. After a minute or so of this, he stood up and knelt between the woman the men were sharing.

Stacy looked over again at Jack. he was still rubbing himself as he watched the onscreen action. "Did you know that was coming? Like did you pick it for that?"

Jack looked over at his wife with lust in his eyes, "Why did you like it? And yeah, thought we could turn it up a notch."

By this time, the video had ended. They heard the other man grunt and groan as he pulled out and came all over the woman. Stacy directed Jack, "Pick another movie with two women and no men. Then get over here and go down on me."

"Yes ma'am." Jack quickly fumbled with his phone and found the female friendly lesbian section on the web site and picked out what looked like a good one, "Red head and brunette girlfriends eat each other out to multiple orgasms."

He pressed play, took off his own briefs, and crawled over between his wife's legs. He knelt there on the floor and pulled offer her panties. He notice they were sticky with her juices. He looked up and she had pulled off her shirt and was already rubbing her breasts and nipples. But she wasn't looking at him at all. She was staring at the two women on the screen. He couldn't see what they were up to but he could hear them and they sounded like they were having a good time.

Jack then went to work and began licking at the pink folds of his wife's womanhood. She tasted different than normal and he immediately realized it was because he was also tasting himself. In fact, as he spread her lips apart with his fingers he could even see his cum dripping out.

It had always been a fantasy of his - to lick his cum from his wife's womanhood after he had exploded. But in reality, the moment he was done orgasming, it really didn't sound appealing. So until that moment, it had been just that - a fantasy. Something he had thought about and watched in countless movies. It was even something he had told Stacy from time to time. His thoughts drifted back to the moment and he went back to work licking his wife.

He took his right index finger and slid it inside of her pussy. As he pulled it out he brought out more of his previous deposit. He licked it up and kept it in his mouth. He held it there for a moment and enjoyed his taste (not the first time his own cum had been in his mouth but certainly the first time it came from this particular source). He then swallowed himself and went back to licking his wife. Behind him he heard what certainly sounded like one of the woman on the TV cumming. Stacy's breathing began to increase.

She looked down at Jack and she knew he was down there not only tasting her but tasting himself as well. She purposefully tried to keep as much of him inside of her as possible this time. Like most women, at least she assumed most women, she would allow her husband's load to leak out after lovemaking. This time though, she had a plan and she was now executing her plan. She watched as Jack's face was buried in her lap licking away at her pussy. He was moaning as he pleasured her.

"Hold on! Hold on!" Stacy shouted. Jack looked up from his work confused. "Stacy breathed heavy, "The movie ended. Put on another one fast. Maybe add a guy in the mix this time."

Jack laughed to himself and grabbed his phone. Stacy started rubbing herself as Jack fumbled to find another video. He found one that sounded perfect, "Real homemade Husband and Wife Share Waitress MFF." He sent the video to the TV and got back to work on Stacy. Stacy looked on at the TV and watched as one woman rode the guy cowboy style and the other sat across his face while he ate her out. "Mmmmm," she thought to herself. "That's fucking hot."

Her attention was broken, however, as she turned back to the feelings of her own at the moment. Jack was sucking away at her clit and swirling his tongue as he sucked her in. She squeezed her breasts harder as the pleasure increased all over her body. Out of nowhere her orgasm exploded and she cried out with pleasure. "Keep going. Don't stop! Don't stop!" Stacy's body was shaking and jerking with the what seemed like endless orgasm explosions. Jack held on and kept licking and sucking.

Her orgasm finally subsided and Jack pulled away. Stacy, however, looked down at him and grabbed her ankles pulling them up closer to her chest. "I want you to lick my asshole."

This, Jack thought to himself, was an unusual request. Albeit, not one he wasn't happy to fulfill. He looked up at Stacy and she was staring now at the TV. He turned around to glance at it. What he saw made things make sense. The man and one of the women were now taking turns rimming the second girl's ass and she was clearly enjoying it.

Jack turned back around and did as he was instructed. Her asshole was perfectly dark pink and puckered. As his tongue pressed against her rosebud she moaned. He started getting to work swirling his tongue around her opening. Every once in a while he pushed it past the opening and tasted her where not many people ever go. He looked up at her and she was now furiously rubbing her pussy - clearly enjoying the stimulation both he was giving to her and what she was giving to herself.

Jack grabbed his own cock and began jerking himself hard eager for his own orgasm. But before he could get there, Stacy grabbed his head and pulled it tight against her ass. She was cumming yet again.

Stacy moaned louder with pleasure. This orgasm froze her. Her own hand had stopped moving and she was now pulling Jack's head tight against her asshole with both hands. "Argh oh ah!" Guttural sounds escaped her mouth without control. After what seemed liked forever, her body loosened up as did her grip on the back of his head.

"I really need to cum," was all Jack could manage.

"Yeah," Stacy breathed. "Do it."

Jack could tell she was worn out at this point. He stood up and just jerked himself hard as Stacy watched him. He was still between her legs standing but leaning onto the sofa holding himself up with his left hand while his right hand had all the fun. Within thirty seconds, his dick exploded with white ropes of cum landing on Stacy's big breasts, her stomach, and into her pubic hair. He gained his composure and knelt down again between Stacy's legs.

She looked down at him, "You just cleaned me up and now I'm messy again. Clean me up again."

Jack laughed but Stacy didn't. She said again, "Clean me up."

Now Jack understood. He looked down at Stacy's sexy, naked, sweaty body now covered in his own cum. He knew what he had to do. He stuck out his tongue and leaned closer. He started with her breasts and licked up the first and biggest rope. "Swallow it," Stacy directed. And he did. "Keep going."

He again did as instructed and licked up another puddle of himself. "Come up here and share that one with me," Stacy suggested.

Jack sat forward and kissed his wife. They shared his semen between the two of them. He continued to clean her up this way and they continued to share his semen as he did so. Once Stacy deemed herself sufficiently cleaned up, she said to Jack, "So I think I can get into watching more of these movies with you."

They both laughed aloud and embraced with a loving hug. They called that lovemaking session a day and decided to watch some a little less sexy for the time being.

12