Finding Their Kinks Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack & Stacy's Romantic & Naughty Anniversary Weekend Part 1.
5.6k words
4.26
6.8k
8
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weeks went by and June turned to July but summer continued on. Jack and Stacy kept living their lives and enjoying life. The sex continued to be amazing, although, nothing crazy had happened since the winery weekend. Luckily for the couple, nothing seemed out of place or odd since that weekend. They were both comfortable in their sexuality and in their relationship. They got nothing but joy from sharing each other with Matthew and Christine. In fact, they both agreed to seek those two out again in the future. But, overall, they also decided bringing other people into their relationship would be a special occasion thing rather than a regular part of their love making. Stacy had, however, purchased a nice strap on as she had been instructed to do.

It was Wednesday evening. Jack and Stacy sat at the bar at Jack's Tap for some after work happy hour cocktails. Mark and Carrie were both tending bar again. Stacy sipped on a lemon martini of sorts and Jack went for a shot of bourbon and a beer. Carrie came by to check on then, "How are you two on drinks? Want anything to snack on?"

Stacy replied for them both, "We are good on drinks and no snacks tonight. We have dinner plans tonight so need to save our appetites."

"Awesome. Where you two headed tonight after this?" Carrie asked.

Jack answered this time, "Well today is actually our anniversary believe it or not. We are going to celebrate this weekend for real. But we figured good excuse to get dinner out today. We are just going next door to the little Italian place tonight."

"Well happy anniversary!" Carrie explained.

Mark came over to the couple after hearing Carrie and wished them a happy anniversary as well.

"Well seems like we need to celebrate," Mark said as he grabbed four shot glasses and a bottle of Fireball. He poured the shots and handed them out to Carrie, Jack, and Stacy. "Happy anniversary!" They each grabbed their drink and shot it down.

"Thanks! But whew! I wasn't ready for that!" Stacy wasn't the best at taking shots but she took it like a champion.

Jack and Stacy hung out for a while longer finishing their drinks. They paid their tab and Mark and Carrie again wished them a happy anniversary. They left the bar and headed next door for dinner. Stacy ordered a cheese ravioli dish and Jack went with chicken parmesan. They celebrated their special day with a nice bottle of wine to go with their meal. As they finished the main course they perused the dessert list but both admitted they were too stuffed to eat anything else. Jack ordered a big piece of chocolate cake to take home with them - just in case.

Thirty minutes or so later they were back at home. It was around 10:00 p.m. already so they decided to head to bed but perhaps not yet quite to sleep. Stacy prepared herself for bed brushing her teeth and washing her face and whatnot. Jack got the bed ready for them to climb in then joined Stacy in the bathroom to brush his teeth as well. Stacy finished up and started to head out to the bedroom just as Jack said to her, "Get yourself ready. I think you probably deserve a little back rub tonight."

Stacy smiled. She knew what he meant and she did deserve it. A full body back and front rub that typically included an orgasm for her and sometimes Jack to finish things off. She smiled without saying a word and walked away. Stacy got to the bed and climbed in. Under the blankets she shimmied off her panties and t-shirt to get ready. A couple of minutes later Jack came in and stood on his side of the bed. He opened the sex drawer and pulled out a bottle of massage lotion before pulling off his own underwear. He pulled back the blankets exposing Stacy's naked body. She was lying on her stomach ready for him to begin. Jack crawled onto the bed and straddled Stacy just below her ass.

Jack pumped some lotion into his hands and held it there for a while to warm it up. After a few seconds he spread it all over her upper and lower back and began to rub her muscles. She smiled to herself. It felt so nice when Jack rubbed her back like this. But not only because it was nice to get a massage but it was also so romantic. In these moments, it was just the two of them with nothing else on their minds but each other. There was no rushing around or jumping to the next thing. Jack took his time and made sure she got good and relaxed.

After about fifteen minutes into the back rub, Jack added some more lotion to Stacy's butt cheeks and upper thighs and began to massage this lower part of her body. She knew he enjoyed this part a lot and so did she. For one, it still felt good to get massaged. But it's the part of the massage where it went from being a simple massage to just a little more foreplay. She could always tell when Jack was beginning to get turned on.

Jack was rubbing the lotion into Stacy's butt cheeks and her upper thighs. He felt his manhood starting to swell a bit as he rubbed her down. He tried to keep it professional but that was nearly 100% impossible to do when you're rubbing your wife's sexy naked ass. Plus, as he rubbed her down, he could smell the aroma waft up to his nose of her daily sweat and intimate areas. He found it intoxicating. He moaned ever so softly with growing desire just soft enough so Stacy wouldn't hear him.

Stacy laughed to herself. She had heard Jack's little moan. She could tell he tried to keep it to himself. She also on occasion felt his ever hardening manhood push against her legs as Jack continued to rub her down. About ten minutes into the lower body rub, she felt Jack tap her on the right thigh as he lifted himself off of her. It was their unspoken sign that it was time for her to flip. She did so, happily.

Stacy rolled over and onto her back. She spread her legs open to allow Jack to kneel between them so he could move onto her front rub. By now, Stacy was starting to get a little turned on. She looked down at Jack as he pumped more lotion into his hands. She saw he was also turned on. His cock had now become fully hard. She even noticed a glistening of precum leaking out of the tip.

Once he had properly warmed the lotion for Stacy, he applied it all over her stomach and chest and breasts. He started by softly rubbing her stomach with subtle passes. Every now and then, he brushed his hands against the sides of her breasts. Both of their breathing deepened as their arousal rose.

Stacy loved the feeling of her husband's hands as they rubbed lotion into her stomach and sides. She loved the feeling as he teased her with his subtle brushes on the sides of her breasts. She wanted more now. She needed him to caress her breasts. She was ready for the next part of this massage.

Jack looked down at Stacy. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed his touching. He looked down at her womanhood. She was starting to glisten in her own sexual juices. He could see her lips starting to swell and open up as her blood rushed in. He moved his hands upwards from her stomach and started to slowly caress both of her breasts. Stacy moaned with approval the moment she felt his touch.

Stacy felt herself becoming fully turned on. She loved the feeling as Jack's hands caressed her body in such a loving but sexual way. She loved all the kinky things they did but this lovemaking had its solid part in their sex life as well. She breathed deeply. Her heart began to beat more quickly in her chest. She moaned again a little louder as she felt Jack starting to caress her nipples. At first he teased them separately with each hand. Then he would switch it up and gently caress her right breast with his left hand and play with her nipple with his right. Stacy moaned as the touching of her body and breasts made her fully aroused.

Jack let go of her breasts and grabbed the lotion. Stacy knew what was coming. She reached up with her own hands and softly caressed her own breasts. Jack watched her and became even more turned on. He took the lotion and rubbed it into both of her inner thighs. Stacy clenched her body from the touch. Jack looked again at her pussy. She was now very wet and very red with her own arousal. He continued to rub her thighs to keep her warming up. He bent over to position himself so he could take her nipples into his mouth.

Stacy felt Jack leaning over her. She still had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the touching. She wanted to reach down and touch herself. She was so turned on she needed to be touched right now. But she resisted the urge. She felt Jack's warm mouth start to lick her left breast. She moaned. He switched over to her right breast and did the same.

Jack felt Stacy's hips rising as he sucked on and licked her nipples and breasts. He could tell she needed to be touched. He reached down with his right hand and touched her pussy softly. She gasped. He continued to use his mouth on her breasts as he touched her gently.

Stacy moaned as Jack's touches and kissing lit her body on fire. "Yeah. That feels so good," she breathed softly.

Jack continued to rub his wife's wet pussy. At this point, he could tell she was ready. He slid her labia apart and slowly began to circle her clitoris. Stacy moaned loudly with desire. Jack continued to circle her clit as he sucked on her breasts. After a few minutes of this, he slid his body down. It was time to give her some anniversary oral sex.

Stacy felt Jack moving himself into position between her thighs. She was ready for this. Jack again used his fingers to spread her lips apart. He dove straight in and began to softly lick her fully ready clitoris. She didn't need any more warming up. He licked her softly up and down just how she liked it.

"Oh yes yes do that. Keep doing that," Stacy directed Jack. She was now rubbing her own breasts completely lost in the sexual feelings she was experiencing. She felt a pressure building inside her body as her orgasm prepared to be released.

Jack sensed Stacy was getting close to cumming. He sucked gently on her clit and swirled his tongue. He felt her wetness all over his mouth. He savored her taste. He felt her hips rise up as he kept sucking gently. She was breathing harder now. Her hands left her own breasts. He looked up and she was gripping the bed sheets on either side of her.

"Ohhhhhhh, YES!" Stacy started to cum. Her body filled with her pulsing throbbing orgasm.

Jack did his best to keep licking is wife and she thrashed about. He felt her pussy contracting against his tongue and lips.

Stacy reached down and sat up a bit. She grabbed at Jack's erection and pulled him to her. She wanted to get fucked right now.

Jack understood and positioned himself between Stacy's thighs and lowered his hard cock toward her awaiting womanhood. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them up as he slid his cock deep inside her. He started slowly but quickly sped up his pace.

"Just go. Fast. I'm gonna go again," Stacy instructed Jack.

Jack listened to his wife and fucked her hard and fast. He was relieved she was going to go fast because he wasn't going to last long either. He felt Stacy tense up again. Her pussy squeezed him tighter and she started to moan. A second orgasm overtook her. He looked into her eyes as she looked up at him. She was completely lost with a deep desire. He pulled out. "Turn around," Jack directed.

Stacy obliged and got on all fours in front of her husband. She arched her back with she shoulders low to expose herself just how she knew he liked it.

Jack looked down momentarily to admire the sight. But not for too long, he needed to finish as his balls ached with a need to be released - that good ache he thought. Jack slid his dick into his wife's soaking wet pussy from behind and began to pound away. He was working hard on his orgasm.

Stacy felt Jack driving hard into her pussy and she felt good. She felt his balls smack against her every time he came back into her with another thrust. She felt the pace change though as his body tensed. The first shot of cum she could tell was being fired into her from Jack's massive orgasm. She loved to feel him cumming inside of her. Jack pulled out of her after the first shot or two. Stacy turned around and looked back over her shoulder. She watched as Jack jerked his cock off and aimed his next orgasmic loads onto her ass.

He slowed his pumping as his orgasm faded. Stacy fell down onto her stomach and felt Jack lying on top of her. He rubbed his cock into her ass crack. He used his own cum as a lube to flesh out the remaining sexual desires left in his softening member. He breathed into her ear. She felt his warm breath and she felt so happy and loved. After a few minutes, he got off of her. She wanted him to stay there forever. She felt Jack wiping her off with their towel. She thanked him for everything and rolled over. Jack climbed back into bed and held his wife from behind. She felt his soft penis against her butt and she smiled as they both fell asleep in a bliss of sexual fulfillment and love.

********

Friday had finally arrived. Jack and Stacy packed up their weekend bags and drove to work this morning rather that their usual mode of transportation, which was the subway. They were leaving early from work to head out for their anniversary weekend. They planned on heading out around 1:00 p.m. to beat any potential rush hour traffic and get their butts on the road.

It was 12:30 p.m. when Jack received a text message. He looked at his phone and it was Stacy, "So close to leaving time!!" read her text. Her text was followed shortly by a photo. Jack opened it and smiled. The message from his wife read, "I bought myself a little gift for our weekend getaway." The photo was a red pair of tiny panties and a matching baby doll top. Both were very lacy and appeared to be see-through.

Jack texted back, "Very nice. Meet you in the parking garage at the car at 1:00." Stacy replied almost immediately with a thumbs up and blowing kiss emoji.

Thirty minutes later, the couple was in their car and about to hit the road. "So now can you tell me where we're going?" Stacy pleaded. Jack had kept it a secret ever since he told her they would be going out of town for their anniversary. He let her know they'd be driving and suggested some clothes to pack but that was about it.

Jack smiled, "In due time. In due time."

The couple drove around downtown for a while. Stacy was trying to keep her mouth shut as she didn't want to start anything, but she felt like Jack had no clue where he was going. Why was he driving around seemingly randomly rather than getting onto the expressway? She watched as he turned his left turn signal on. Once traffic cleared, he pulled into a roundabout driveway for one of the nicest hotels in the city, The Paramount.

"We're here!" Jack smiled at Stacy.

"You know there was a quicker route," she teased back.

"Meh, I had to keep you guessing for a while. Plus, I bet it took all of your willpower not to suggest I might be lost," he laughed.

"You have no idea." Stacy deadpanned back. "So staycation then it appears?"

"Yes, ma'am. Check in is at 3:00 p.m. here but I got us an early one so we shouldn't have any problems." Jack explained to Stacy as they exited their vehicle. A bellboy greeted the couple and took their luggage. Jack handed his keys over to the valet. They followed the bellboy to the check-in desk.

"Good afternoon," the check-in clerk greeted them with a smile. "You must be Stacy and Jack?"

"That is correct," Jack replied. Stacy looked on a little surprised with her having guessed that so easily.

The clerk continued, "Your room is ready. Here are your keys," she said as she handed one key card to each Jack and Stacy. "Paul will show you up to your room," she said as she motioned to the bellboy who was waiting a few feet behind with their luggage.

"Great and thanks so much," Jack replied.

"Right this way," Paul motioned them toward the elevator. He pushed the button to call it down to them. It arrived shortly after. The doors opened and Paul pushed the luggage cart in first. Jack and Stacy followed. Paul waived a card at a sensor then pushed the button labeled "Penthouse - 46" and they shot upward.

Stacy looked at Jack. "It's our anniversary weekend. Only the best," he smiled at her.

The elevator began to slow as they reached their destination floor. The doors opened and Stacy exited first, followed by Jack, and then Paul with their luggage. The elevator opened into a brightly lit hallway filled with various paintings on the walls. There were only two doors - one had a plaque that read simply, "Penthouse Suite" and the second door's plaque read, "Stair Case." This floor was theirs and theirs alone. Jack walked up to the door to their room, scanned his keycard and the lock opened. He turned the doorknob and opened the door. He waived Stacy in first. Paul followed and Jack walked in last.

Stacy's eyes widened and she saw where she would be staying for the next couple of days. The room was huge and luxurious. She walked over to the floor to ceiling windows. On the east side of the room, they looked out over the lake. She could see beach goers 46 floors below enjoying themselves. The north and south views were both stunning city skyline views. As Stacy was looking over the room, Jack finished up with Paul who had unloaded their luggage already. Jack thanked him and handed him a nice tip. Paul closed the door behind himself as he left.

"Jack, it's beautiful," Stacy gushed as she hugged her husband and gave him a quick kiss. "The views are incredible..." She trailed off as she went to investigate the rest of their suite. The living room area had a couch and loveseat and a big flat screen TV as well as a fully stocked mini bar. She opened the door to the bedroom and was taken back by the luxury that awaited them. The king sized bed was overflowing with pillows. There was a little reading area with two comfortable looking chairs and a light for each. On the other side of the room was a large Jacuzzi tub. A TV hung on the wall that could be adjusted to be viewed from the bed or the tub.

The bathroom was attached and was just as nice as the rest of the hotel. There were two separate sinks, a separate toilet room, a stand-alone bathtub, and a giant walk in shower with two shower heads plus body jets.

"I don't know what you have planned for us but cancel everything. We aren't leaving," Stacy joked to Jack.

"I'm glad you seem to like it. I came over here on my lunch hour a few weeks ago to check it out and it seemed so perfect," Jack explained his method of finding just the right spot for their anniversary weekend. "I thought it would be fun to be tourists in our own city for a weekend."

"Totally! I'm so excited!" Stacy gushed.

"It's 1:30 p.m. now. Rest up a bit. At 2:00 p.m., we have two massage therapists coming up to our room for a couple's massage to get our weekend going," Jack explained his second surprise of the weekend.

"That's awesome," was all Stacy could manage.

For the next thirty minutes, Stacy lay in the bed and watched some TV. Jack unpacked his bag and then lay down next to his wife. It felt nice to be not at work at 1:30 on a Friday. They watched some bad day time TV and Jack gave her some hints about the weekend. Today was of course a massage followed by a late lunch and some shopping. Later they would hit a cocktail bar followed by dinner with reservations at 8:30 p.m. at a spot they had talked about but never been to yet.

Their TV show ended just as they heard a knock on the door. Jack got up to answer it while Stacy stayed in the bed. She could hear Jack talking in the other room. The two massage therapists had arrived for their massage. Jack had told her he booked them each an hour long massage. He came back into the room to provide an update. He said to her, "So they are both here and getting set up in the other room. I told them just to come get us when ready but it should only take them a few minutes. Their names are Derek and Brian. I think you'll enjoy either one. Both are attractive and look strong enough to give a nice massage."

12