Finding Their Kinks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds perfect," Stacy smiled back. And just as promised, two minutes later, Derek came into the room to let them know they were ready for them. Stacy and Jack followed him to the massage setup. Jack lay face down on Brian's table and Stacy did the same on Derek's. Both had stripped down naked for the massages and were covered by a nice soft white towel.

Stacy felt Brian pour warm oil on her upper back and started to work out all of the stress she had been holding in her muscles. Brian's hands were soft but strong. She smiled to herself thinking how perfect their weekend was already starting off. She laughed to herself. Had she been a betting person, she would not have guessed that the first person to rub naked body this weekend would not have been her husband. She hoped he was enjoying his massage as much as she was. From what she recalled, he had never actually had a professional massage before in his life.

Jack lay down next to his wife a few feet away on Derek's table. He had been quite nervous in the days leading up to this massage. He had never actually had a professional massage. In his own head he was certain it would be fine but he also worried he'd get aroused at least somewhat by being rubbed all over. He had read up on it, however, and apparently that was not uncommon. He read that massage therapists were never surprised when a male client became obviously aroused under their towel. It was human nature and nothing had to be said about it.

Both Jack and Stacy sat quietly enjoying their own respective massages. They had nice music playing to listen to as their muscles were rubbed down by the two handsome men. Around 30 or 40 minutes into the massages, Derek and Brian had their clients turn over on the table. They both turned around so the happy couple could rearrange their towels. The massages continued on their lower legs slowing working out the knots moving upwards toward their thighs.

Stacy daydreamed while she enjoyed the touch of her therapist. It really did feel wonderful to be massaged by a professional. Jack's massages were nice and he really did do a good job of working out her muscles to help her relax, but there is something really great about a professional taking care of things for you.

Jack was enjoying himself as well. His muscles were sore from another week at the gym. He laughed to himself, however, that this was really the only man he had ever been touched by except for their friend Matthew in the wine country. Of course, that was quite a bit different. But he enjoyed this too. Perhaps he was enjoying it a little bit too much. He felt his manhood twitch slightly under his towel while he enjoyed his thighs being rubbed down. He tried to think of anything to lessen his arousal but at this point it was too late. His erection was growing and it wasn't going to stop. Derek either didn't notice or was the perfect professional and continued on as if nothing at all was amiss.

Stacy looked over at her husband. He caught her eye and they exchanged smiles. She mouthed silently to him, "I love you" and he did the same. She glanced down at Jack and caught a glimpse of his now obvious "excitement." She almost giggled out loud but kept it to herself. She smiled at him again and mouthed a kiss.

Jack knew Stacy had to have noticed his now full erection. Oh well, he thought. He turned his attention back to his massage. Fifteen or so minutes went by and the massages came to an end. Derek and Brian turned around to allow their clients to get dressed. Stacy thanked the men and excused herself back to the bedroom. Brian waited for the men to pack up their things to show them out. It only took them a few minutes and they were packed up and gone. Jack heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. Stacy called out to him, "Care to join me?"

Jack didn't hesitate and followed his wife into their bathroom for the weekend. Stacy was already naked and standing in their large shower with both shower heads turned on. Jack undressed and joined her. She looked down at his still fully hard cock. "So are you still excited about the massage or is it me?" she giggled at Jack.

"Oh shut up. It was embarrassing. But there wasn't anything I could do about it. It just happened," Jack shot back. Stacy laughed and reached out with her right hand to grab Jack's erection and began to slowly stroke him. "Well that's nice," Jack breathed.

"Mmmmmmm. You're so hard, sweetie. You must have really liked Derek massaging you," Stacy teased Jack some more. "Well, luckily for me, no one could see what Brian's hands did to me under my towel," she continued to tease Jack as she continued to slowly stroke his manhood.

"Oh, well, so you did enjoy the massage, then?" Jack replied. As he did so, he pulled his wife closer to him and reached down between her thighs with his left hand and started to gently rub his wife's already aroused pussy.

"That feels good," she told Jack. "And honestly, the massage itself felt amazing - not sexually but like it was a great massage and a great gift. Mmm. Oh wow that's good," Stacy explained but was interrupted by the circling motion Jack had begun against her clitoris down below. They stood there in the shower using nothing but their hands and fingers to please each other. But Stacy needed more. She turned around and bent over slightly. She put her hands against the shower wall to brace herself. Jack grabbed his manhood and guided into his wife's slippery pussy from behind. He inched his way in warming her up. She moaned with approval as Jack's entire cock was now inside of her and he began to pump in and out.

Stacy took her right hand off of the shower wall and reached down and began to swirl her fingers around her clitoris as Jack continued to fuck her harder and harder from behind. Water splashed each time his pelvis bumped up against her round firm ass. She was enjoying the feeling of his cock pounding away at her, the feeling she was providing to herself, and the sex sounds as their bodies slammed together.

Jack felt his wife's fingers in between her legs touching herself and it turned him on even more. His balls were aching to release an orgasm. He grunted in pleasure as his wife moaned louder and louder with her own building orgasm.

"Oh god, don't stop! Keep fucking me," Stacy continued to moan and instruct her husband. Her fingers were moving faster and faster now to bring on her climax. "Ohhhhh!" Jack watched his wife. Her right hand pulled away and she pressed it back up against the wall to brace herself as the waves of her orgasm took over her body. Stacy's moans began to fade as her orgasm ended.

"Turn around," Jack said as he pulled his cock out of his wife. Stacy did as he requested and knelt down in front of her husband. They had been fucking each other for over ten years now. She knew what he wanted without him saying another word.

Jack was jerking his cock hard up above his kneeling wife. She looked up at him and felt his sexy stare looking deep into her eyes. She held her breasts up for Jack to target perfectly. "Yeah baby, do it, cum for me. Cum all over me," she directed him.

Hearing his wife's dirty talk set him over the edge. He kept tugging his cock and aimed it down at her large wet breasts. He moaned as the first shot of cum shot out of his cock down onto his wife's breasts below. He kept jerking himself as shot after shot of warm cum landed on Stacy's breasts and chest. His orgasm slowed and he released his cock from his tight grip. Stacy stood up. Her breasts were still covered in his seed. She reached down with her right index finger and picked some up. She lifted it to her mouth.

Jack watched his wife. She stuck her pink tongue out and licked his cum off of her finger. She looked at him directly as she did it. He watched as she swirled it around in her mouth. She stepped towards him closer and brought her mouth close to his. She opened her lips and he could see his cum on her tongue. She closed her lips again and swallowed then kissed her husband. He could still taste himself on her lips and in her mouth. It was erotic. Their kiss ended and she backed away. "Guess we better actually clean ourselves now," Stacy joked.

"Yeah, good thought," Jack replied. The couple finished up their shower and enjoyed the multiple shower heads and jets that they decided to turn on. She teasingly aimed one at Jack's softening cock as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair. "Hey!" He laughed but inside thought how that could be useful this weekend.

Stacy giggled and feigned it was an accident. They admired each other's bodies as they washed themselves. But, they had been in the shower long enough and it was time to get ready for the rest of their night. Jack turned off the water and grabbed their towels from just outside the glass door. "So, where to next?" Stacy asked.

"Saks 5th Avenue," Jack replied. "We have an appointment at 4:30 p.m."

"Oh, fancy," Stacy quipped back.

Jack had arranged a personal shopper to assist his wife for the next hour or so. He found out they provided a service for situations just like his. He provided a budget for an outfit and accessories, which Stacy would not be made aware of. The personal shopper would take care of Stacy and make sure she had a fabulous brand new outfit for their night out today. Meanwhile, Jack passed the time at the bar on the men's floor of the store.

Jack sat at the bar drinking a local IPA. He thought to himself how smart the person was who had the foresight to add a bar to what basically amounted to a department store. Men could go drink while their wives shopped (or vice versa he figured for that matter). It would pass the time and potentially lessen the burn of seeing the receipt from whatever their spouse had decided to buy. Around an hour later, Stacy finished her shopping. She came down to the bar and sat next to Jack. She ordered herself a glass of wine as he had just gotten another beer.

"Oh my gosh, sweetie! That was so fun! It's like she knew my likes and dislikes before I even told her anything," Stacy recounted her personal shopping adventure that he had just gifted to her. She didn't show him what she got just yet but said it would be a surprise when they got back to the hotel and she got dressed for the evening. They finished up their drinks and decided it was probably a good idea to get back to the hotel. It was almost 6:00 p.m. and their night was only just beginning.

12