Finding Their Kinks Ch. 06

Story Info
Anniversary leads to lesbian fantasies and strapon fun.
5.1k words
4.45
10.2k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack sat in the hotel living room watching TV. He sipped a beer from the 6 pack that they had bought on the way back from shopping. He was ready to head out but Stacy was still in the bathroom getting ready. "Are you close to getting ready to head out?" Jack shouted from his seat toward the bathroom.

"Yep almost! Two more minutes," Stacy replied back.

And just like that, two minutes later, Jack heard the bathroom door open. He stood up and turned around. Stacy stood there in the new outfit she had just picked out as part of her anniversary gift. She looked stunning in the curve hugging black dress. She had a dark purple clutch in her hand, which closely matched the color of her new high heels. She had added to her look with large silver hoop earrings and a matching necklace. "Ready?" she smiled at him knowing he was still taking everything in. She knew her new bra was giving her that perfect cleavage that drove him crazy. She also knew the matching g-string would drive him wild later as well.

"Wow, you look amazing," he stammered. "Seriously, just beautiful, honey."

"Thank you. And you look cute too I must say," Stacy shot back a compliment but she meant it. He was wearing a nice pair of dark jeans that were fitted perfectly. He also had on honey brown dress casual shoes and a light blue button down collared shirt. "So, where are we headed next?" she asked.

"So dinner tonight like we talked about is at 8:30. It's a couple of blocks from here at Chez Louis. It's the French place we always talked about going to. But before that, it's cocktail time at The Barrel Room," Jack outlined the rest of the night for his wife. "After dinner, there are a few options I narrowed down depending on what mood we're in."

"Awesome! I love when you plan stuff. I just get to ride along and have a good time with my awesome husband!" Stacy exclaimed.

They headed out the door of their hotel room, hopped on the elevator and dropped the 46 floors to the lobby. The doorman opened the exit for them and they headed toward their next destination. The happy couple chatted as they walked. Stacy was feeling like she was on Cloud Nine at this point. She had never felt so spoiled like she was feeling today.

They arrived at The Barrel Room and found a cozy two person table. The server introduced herself as Katie and handed them the cocktail and drinks list. When she came back a few minutes later, they each placed their order. Stacy ordered a gin cocktail that sounded super fancy and Jack order a bourbon cocktail of equal fanciness.

Stacy looked at her husband, "How dare you check out Katie when your wife is sitting here looking this hot!" she said it with a straight face but couldn't hold it and let out a laugh.

For a moment Jack was utterly confused but then laughed along with his wife. "What the hell! I was like, but but, I didn't even...well she's attractive but I had to look at her to order and bleah," Jack tried to explain himself for no good reason.

"I'm just kidding. And for god's sake I'd be weirded out if you didn't think she was hot. Because she is," Stacy replied. "Anyhow, thanks again for this weekend. It's amazing already."

"You are again welcome. And I think it's going to be fantastic," Jack replied. At that moment, Katie returned to their table and handed each of them their cocktail of choice. They thanked her and she went about her work assisting other customers.

They sipped their cocktails and both agreed they were delicious. Jack checked his watch and noted it was around 7:30 p.m. They had nearly an hour to hang out as the restaurant was basically across the street.

"Speaking of attractive people," Stacy began. "Derek, your massage guy, I have to say I can't blame you for getting all turned on during your massage. He sure was a handsome man, no?"

Jack blushed. Not only had she called out his arousal by Derek's touch but had advised him of just how attractive another man was. But he played along. "Oh well I'm sorry. If I knew you wanted to fuck him so bad I would have traded you for Brian. He's more my type anyhow you could say," Jack shot back. Jack's mind raced at the thought of fucking either Derek or Brian. He imagined himself on his hands and knees with Derek kneeling behind him shoving what he could only imagine would be a huge cock deep inside him. He imagined the feeling of Derek's big balls smacking up against his as he shoved the full length of his cock inside his ass. He pictured Stacy on her back in front of him so he could lick her wet pussy as he got fucked.

"Yeah maybe next time," Stacy winked. Jack snapped back to reality from his daydream.

They continued to sip their drinks and talk to each other as any married couple would do. Katie had come back around 20 minutes later when she noticed they were close to finishing their first round of cocktails. They ordered another drink - Stacy another of the same, while Jack changed it up to some smoky mescal concoction. Halfway through her second cocktail, Stacy was already feeling nice and warm inside and loosening up by the sip. Jack's tolerance kept him a little more straight laced for the time being.

"These cocktails are delicious but strong," Stacy said while looking down at her drink. "I feel good. Happy anniversary to us!"

Jack smiled and laughed, "Take it easy there. It's barely 8:15 and we have the whole night ahead of us."

The couple continued to chat and paid their check as their reservation time was quickly approaching. They thanked Katie for her excellent service and headed out. Stacy admired Katie one last time before turning around to walk out the door. She estimated they were about the same age. Katie was curvy. She had pale skin with straight black hair that stopped a couple of inches past her shoulders. Her bangs fell to the center of her forehead. Her breasts were small but her bottom showed the telltale signs of a woman who spent a good amount of time at the gym building her body. Stacy bit her lip as she imagined what Katie looked like devoid of her black server's uniform. She imagined her standing there in nothing but a pair of black high heels, a simple black lace bra and matching cheeky panties to highlight her best asset.

"You ready," Jack said to her, snapping her out of her daydream.

"Yeah, let's go. I'm starving!" she replied.

They left the bar and walked the 100 feet or so to the restaurant and checked in with the host. The host escorted them to their table and advised them that their server would be with them shortly.

As promised, their server arrived. She introduced herself as Angie. Stacy admired this new server just as she had at the bar ten minutes beforehand. Angie was petite with small features but plump lips perfectly decorated with ruby red lipstick. She was probably only five foot three inches outside of the high heels she was wearing. She was maybe in her late twenties. Her uniform covered her up for the most part but it couldn't hide her large breasts pushing against the white button down shirt and black vest she wore. As Angie introduced herself, Stacy listened but barely. She was still lightheaded from the cocktails and she was feeling a little differently than she expected.

Angie walked away from the table to give them time to peruse the menu and decide on drinks and possibly an appetizer or two. Stacy turned her attention back to her handsome husband across the table, "Let's get an appetizer for sure. The crab toast looks good and an order of the house made bread and butter," Stacy decided for both of them to Jack's pleasure.

"Sounds good to me as well," he replied. "And how about a bottle of wine?"

"Yes, no more cocktails for the moment at least," Stacy agreed.

Angie came back to their table and Jack placed their order for the appetizers and chose a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to share. Stacy again admired Angie as she took the order.

"This might be the cocktails talking but damn, could we have had two hotter servers back to back?" Stacy blurted out to her husband. "I mean, I'm sitting here imagining them in their underwear getting myself all hot and bothered. I can't imagine how you're feeling. Are you all hard? Is your cock hard, sweetie?"

"Well, it wasn't until just now when my sexy ass wife started going off about the female servers and how she is sitting here fantasizing about them in their panties and bras," Jack laughed.

"Whatever," Stacy smiled back at Jack. "I bet you were already thinking about Angie sitting on your face while Katie rode you like a cowgirl."

"Okay, again, I wasn't but now I can't get that thought out of my head, but what would you be doing in that scenario?" Jack inquired at his loose lipped wife.

"Well, I'm just watching now. I just got done cumming on your face before Katie took her turn," Stacy lowered her voice as she detailed her sudden fantasy to Jack. "I'm just sitting to the side of you three watching and slowly rubbing my body as it gets ready for round two.

Now she had him. Jack felt his erection pushing against his zipper. "Well that sounds very, very hot, I must say," Jack coaxed his wife on.

For a few seconds they were silent just looking at each other with lustful smiles. The silence was broken as Angie arrived back at the table with their bottle of wine. She lowered the bottle for Jack to confirm it was the one he had chosen. She opened it with her waiter's corkscrew and poured a small amount in the glass in front of Jack. But Jack deferred to Stacy and motioned her to give it a taste. She followed his lead and picked it up and took a taste. She swirled it gently around in her mouth and swallowed. Stacy looked up at Angie who waited patiently for her response.

"Perfect," Stacy said to Angie with a wry smile.

"Great," Angie replied as she poured two full glasses for the couple. "Have you decided on what you wanted to order for dinner? The appetizers should be out shortly."

Jack replied for the both of them, "Actually we haven't even looked at the menu. We got sidetracked on another topic. Could we have a few more minutes?"

"Of course. Be back in a few. Enjoy your wine," Angie stated and then turned to walk away.

This time Jack made sure to check out her rear end as she walked away from the table. Stacy watched him as he did. He turned back to her, "Yeah, I think I would enjoy her ass on my face," he teased his wife.

"I bet you would, you slut," she laughed back at him.

They eventually ordered their entrees and chatted with each other over their meals. The talk got away from the overt lesbian fantasies that Stacy had started and became more typical. Work. The rest of the night. Tomorrow. Future vacation plans. As they finished up their meals, they decided not to get dessert. Instead, they would drink their desserts at the next stop. Jack had found a nearby bar that specialized in dessert like cocktails, which seemed a better idea than a piece of chocolate cake or whatever.

They paid their check and left the restaurant. Stacy gave herself one last opportunity to soak in Angie's body before they left. She imagined herself between Angie's legs taking in her musky aroma as she licked her pussy. She made one last mental image note of Angie's curves before they walked out of the restaurant. The Lyft they had ordered pulled up just at the right time. They rode the mile or so to their next destination mostly in silence. Stacy reached out and held Jack's hand and put her head on his shoulder. She thought to herself how perfect this all had been so far. She also smiled as she felt her wetness starting to soak through her panties.

Less than five minutes later, their ride stopped in front of their next destination. Normally they would have walked the mile or so in the summer night but Stacy's heels weren't really designed for walking along city streets. Jack exited the car first and held his hand out to assist his wife in her exit. It was not so much an act of chivalry but an extra cautious gesture based on not only her heels but the cocktails and wine she had already imbibed. He shut the door for her behind her and added a tip for their driver on his phone. They then walked through the red painted door of their next stop.

The inside of the bar was cozy and dim. It was a more casual spot than their prior two spots, which was a nice change of pace, Stacy thought. They found a table for two and sat down. Stacy picked up a menu up off the table. She hadn't even asked or noticed the name of the place until she saw it printed on the menu, "Red Door Tavern." Well that makes sense, she giggled to herself recalling the bright red door that greeted them upon their arrival. Stacy read through the menu. On the left side were draft and bottled beers as well as a nice selection of wines by the glass. The right side is where the fun began. They truly did have a cocktail list inspired by all sorts of desserts. There were the usual variations on chocolate martinis and apple martinis, but there were also drinks she had never seen anywhere else. One was described as tasting just like a Rice Krispy Treat with a base of marshmallow vodka. There were others such as a chocolate cookie ice cream sandwich in a glass, an orange creamsicle, and countless others. But one caught her eye and she made a quick decision: a strawberry shortcake boozy shake.

"Anything look good? Jack asked after they each had a chance to review the menu.

Stacy advised of her strawberry shortcake drink. Jack informed Stacy he was going for the hot fudge sundae martini. They agreed to share with each other, of course.

Their server came to the table and introduced himself as Jeremy. Jeremy was nondescript but nice. He took their drink orders and walked away to put the order in at the bar. Five or so minutes later he came back with their concoctions. Stacy giggled instantly upon seeing the enormous size of their drinks. They thanked Jeremy and he let them know he would be back to see how they were doing.

Jack watched as Stacy wrapped her lips around the extra wide straw of her boozy shake. She pursed her lips together and sucked hard to get at the first taste of her drink. Her red lipstick left an imprint of her lips on the white straw. Jack couldn't help but find it sexy. She looked over at him and smiled as she tasted her sweet drink. "Oh my god it's so good!" she squealed in delight.

Jack sipped his fudgy martini and agreed. It definitely wasn't his typical go to Old Fashioned, but he had to admit it tasted amazing. The happy couple chatted over the course of their drinks. By the end of her boozy shake, Stacy admitted she was getting a little drunk. Jack laughed to himself at her use of the word "little." Maybe that would have been appropriate after the first glass of wine but he was sure she was more than a little drunk. But not sloppy or anything - just a little louder and giggling. He knew her very well. He knew her drunken tells. They both agreed that one of these huge drinks was more than enough. Plus it was getting late. They decided to head back to the hotel. They had other things to take care of tonight. Again they paid the tab, ordered another Lyft, and they headed back to their room.

The elevator door opened as they got to the 46th floor. Jack unlocked the door to their room and let Stacy in first. He closed the door behind himself and admired his wife as she walked away further into their suite. "Be right back," she called out to Jack as she walked into the bedroom. Jack grabbed a beer from the fridge and opened it. He was fairly sober at the moment - or at least more sober than his sexy wife. He sat down on the couch and took a few big swigs of the canned IPA. "Okay, I'm ready for you," Stacy called out from the bedroom.

"Be right there," Jack replied back before quickly chugging down the beer left in the can. He stood up and walked toward his wife in the bedroom. When he walked in, she was standing there waiting. She still had on her purple heels and jewelry but the dress was off. She was wearing a matching pink bra and panties that he would later find out was part of the gift he got her during her personal shopping trip earlier in the day. She looked stunning, he thought to himself.

"Get those clothes off and come here," Stacy instructed. Jack listened and stripped down naked but for his black boxer briefs. He was already fully erect as he walked towards his wife. Ten steps later, he stood in front of her. She was eye to eye with him due to her heels still being on and him having nothing on his feet. She leaned in close and kissed him softly. She bit his lower lip seductively as she pulled away. She moaned with sexual energy. He did the same.

She reached out her right hand and grabbed Jack's left and walked him over to the side of their bed. She lied down and opened her legs wide. Jack admired her as he stood there. Her tiny panties allowed the very edges of her dark pink labia to peek out. "Take these off of me, please," Stacy asked. Jack reached down and gripped the tiny panties on each side of her hips. She lifted her bottom off the mattress to assist him as he guided the panties down her thighs to her calves and finally maneuvered them over her heels, which remained on. He pulled them up to his nose and inhaled while he continued to eye his wife. He divided his attention between her seductive glare and her now fully exposed vagina.

"Do those smell nice?" she asked.

"They do," he answered.

"Take off your underwear for me," she demanded and he followed the order. He now stood there naked in front of his wife. She admired his big hard cock. "Stay just like that."

Stacy reached down with her right hand and started to tease herself through her tightly trimmed mound of pubic hair. Jack could see her lips beginning to glisten as her womanhood reacted to the sexual nature of Stacy's current mood. He reached down with his own right hand and wrapped it around his fully erect member.

"No, no. No touching. Just stand there," Stacy directed her husband. He was disappointment but that quickly faded as he watched his wife continue to rub herself softly. Stacy's masturbation became more intense. Within a couple of minutes she had exposed her inner lips and started to focus her attention on her more than ready swollen clit. She teased the edges with her small finger tips, whose dark red nails almost matched the hue of her sex. Stacy was starting to get lost in her own world of sexual energy. She felt her orgasm already starting to build up inside of her. She opened her eyes and looked straight into Jack's eyes. He was looking down at her with lustful desire. He had his hands behind his back using every ounce of willpower not to touch himself again. "Ohhhh baby this feels so good," Stacy moaned. She closed her eyes and moaned, "Oh yeah, Angie, lick my pussy just like that."

Jack realized he wasn't exactly part of her fantasy at the moment. But their dinner server certainly was. He watched his wife as she continued to circle her clitoris. Her fingers pulled away and she took her index and middle finger and slid them inside her now soaking wet pussy lips. She opened her eyes as she fingered herself and pushed up on her g-spot. Jack felt precum coating the head of his rock hard cock. Through labored breaths Stacy directed Jack, "Go in my bag and get the strapon and fuck me now."

Jack quickly retrieved their toy and came back to his wife on the bed. While he was away, she had pulled off her bra which now lay beside her on the bed. She was completely naked now except for her jewelry and heels. She was squeezing her breasts and teasing her nipples with her left hand while her right hand continued to finger herself. "Put it on," Stacy again directed Jack.

He admittedly was confused in his own head being that he had a real penis attached to his body ready to fuck her right this moment. But he went with it and harnessed himself in. The base of the toy pressed against balls. He wasn't sure how else to do it when he had a literal penis in the way. But whatever, he was turned on and ready to do anything for his wife.

12