Finding Their Kinks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes again and slowly pulled her fingers out of pussy. "Come here closer," she directed. Jack followed her lead and stepped toward her. She reached out with her right hand and grabbed the erection he had strapped to himself moments ago. She stroked it as if it was a real cock. She lifted her fingers to his lips and he opened his mouth for her. Stacy slipped her fingers into his mouth for his waiting tongue.

She was literally covered in a musky coating of her own sexual juices. The taste and the smell turned him on even more. He moaned and held her hand with his right hand as he savored every drop.

"Do you like the way I taste, Angie?" Stacy asked.

Jack now understood one-hundred-percent. He was nothing more than another toy in her fantasy. He was, at least for the moment, their sexy server from dinner. "Yeah, you taste amazing. I want to taste you more," Jack played along, although it was a completely honest statement.

"I want you to taste me more too," she replied.

Jack took the cue and knelt down between his wife's thighs. He held each ankle up and got to work licking her fully exposed clitoris. She needed no more warming up. Her aroma overtook him with desire. He had done this hundreds of times before but each was as exciting as the first time. She moaned with pleasure as his tongue danced over her clit sending waves of energy through her body.

"Oh yeah, you're so fucking good at licking my pussy, Angie. Keep going just like that," Stacy moaned with each swipe of Jack's tongue across her wetness. Her breathing increased. Jack took two fingers and slid them inside of his wife and curled them upwards pressing against her g-spot. Stacy gasped with pleasure. Jack continued for another 30 seconds or so as Stacy's hips slowly rose up and down as her body prepared to release her next orgasm. Jack gently pulled his fingers of his wife and took his tongue off her clitoris. But a mere moment later he replaced his tongue with those same two fingers and continued to rub her just perfectly. She moaned louder and louder as she inched closer and closer to her finale.

Jack for a moment took his finger away to lift his wife's ass up off the bed just a touch. He exposed her puckered asshole to his view. She moaned in anticipation knowing what was coming. Simultaneously Jack started to finger her clitoris again and circled her dark pink star with his tongue. As he warmed her ass up to his mouth he licked his way inside her ass with the tip of his tongue darting in and out and around with a randomness that drove her wild. She was drenched now from her own juices and from Jack's saliva that had assisted in lubricating both of her entryways. He pulled his tongue back and went back to using it on her pussy. He gently sucked her clitoris into his mouth and swirled his tongue to her delight.

Stacy wasn't saying words any more. She could only moan and grunt with the pleasure as she imagined Angie between her legs licking her pussy like this. The she felt a new sensation and let out a feminine growl.

Jack slowly pushed his right middle finger into his wife's tight but well lubed asshole. As she got used to the feeling, he introduced his index finger to the fun. She growled again. Meanwhile, Jack's left two fingers were entering his wife's pussy to get to work on her g-spot again.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Yes," was all Stacy could manage to sputter out. Angie was giving her feelings she had never experienced before. She twisted each of her nipples hard and she started to cum.

Jack lapped away at his wife's clitoris as her orgasm exploded. He felt splashes of her juices covering his face as she jerked her hips up and down with each orgasmic pulse. He moaned with pleasure to see his wife in this much pleasure. Her orgasm slowed and he gently pulled his fingers from her two holes.

Stacy opened her eyes and looked down at Jack. "Stand up and fuck me," she demanded.

Jack thought to himself, "Thank god. My balls are about to explode."

He stood up and positioned himself between his wife's thighs. He grabbed his cock and placed it against her wet lips and began to slide in. It was awkward, however, as he was still wearing the strapon.

Stacy looked down with disapproval and corrected her husband, "What are you doing? Fuck me with the strapon. Angie doesn't have a real cock."

Jack didn't say a word but followed instructions. He adjuster his two cocks so that the fake one was now pushing into his wife. In one sense, he was incredibly frustrated at the moment as he really wanted to have someone or something even rub against his cock. But on the other hand, he thought, this is fucking hot.

"Do it," Stacy demanded again. "Just fuck me hard til I cum again."

Jack followed the directions and started to pound away at his wife with the fake cock. It was erotic to see this cock sliding in and out of his wife like this. It was just a little bigger than his and a darker shade of skin. He looked up at his wife and her face was contorted with pleasure. She moaned and grunted as he thrust in and out. She reached down between her own legs with her right hand and started to rub her clitoris again. She rubbed aggressively Jack noticed. She wanted another orgasm now. He sped up and increased his intensity. She moaned louder and suddenly grew silent. Her body tensed and she froze. She motioned at Jack to stop fucking her. The silence was deadening but only lasted probably two or three seconds.

Then she moaned a guttural moan like none he had ever heard escape his wife's chest. "Ohhhhhhhhh gooooooood," she breathed out. In this moment, Stacy practically had no idea where she was. All she could focus on was the intense orgasm locking up then causing her body to spasm uncontrollably. Jack watched as this went on for a good ten seconds before her body began to relax again. He pulled his strapon out of his wife's exhausted vagina.

She opened her eyes at long last and spoke, "Holy crap."

"Yeah the view from here was pretty incredible," Jack replied. He unfastened the appendage from his torso and tossed it to the floor. Without even thinking, he wrapped his right hand around his real cock and began to stroke himself softly.

Stacy watched her husband. She was physically and sexually exhausted. She tried to gather up the energy to please her husband as he more than earned some reciprocation but she couldn't do it. She looked up at him, "Would it be okay if I take care of you tomorrow? I am so tired. But I want to watch you touch yourself."

He smiled back down at her, "Of course, that's fine. In fact, I think it's a great idea."

"Come lie down next to me," Stacy directed again.

He positioned himself on his wife's right side and immediately started to jerk himself again while he lied on his back. He laughed to himself knowing this was going to take like 30 seconds tops. He had actually got some good rubbing against his cock from the fake cock while he fucked Stacy. As he tightly gripped his cock and stroked with a furious up and down pace, Stacy reached over with her left hand and squeezed hard on his balls. She rolled them around and squeezed some more.

He felt a surge of sexy pain in his sack. She tugged downwards once more and that was all he needed. A shot of his cum exploded out of the head of his cock. He grunted from the powerful feeling. The initial shot of his seed landed on his neck. The next made it even farther and landed on his left cheek. Subsequent spurts gathered on his chest and abs. His pumping slowed as his orgasm faded. He was at long last calm. Stacy leaned over and licked his semen from his cheek and then kissed him. They shared it back and forth before finally most of it ended up in Jack's mouth. He swallowed himself down.

Stacy stood up and grabbed a towel for Jack to clean himself off. "Let's brush our teeth and go to sleep, yeah?" Stacy asked.

"Oh yeah for sure," Jack replied. They did just that and crawled back into bed. They were both too exhausted to snuggle and were asleep within minutes of their heads hitting the pillows.

12