Finding Their Kinks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack felt Stacy's warm wet pussy pushing down on his eager mouth. He opened it to accept her juices and began to suck her swollen clit into his mouth where it was met with his wet swirling tongue.

Stacy moaned with appreciation. She had already gotten herself close to cumming when she was being face fucked moments ago. She felt the climax again building quickly inside of her. She started riding Jack's face like it was his cock. "Oh yeah. Fucking lick my pussy. Don't you fucking dare stop until I tell you to," Stacy directed Jack aggressively as she rocked her clit hard against his tongue and mouth. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Jack felt his wife's thighs close tightly against the sides of his head. He sucked her hard as he felt her juices dribble down his face. He looked up as she squeezed her big breasts hard and tugged and twisted at her hard nipples. He was hard again, or was it still, and he stroked his cock wanting another orgasm for himself. Her thrusts slowed down against his face as her orgasm finally subsided. She lifted herself off of him. He sucked in a much needed breath but continued to jerk himself hard. Stacy noticed Jack was working on his own cock.

"You're insatiable," she giggled. She crawled over and knelt between Jack's legs. For a moment she just watched his tugging at his own erection. She then looked up into his eyes and reached down between her own legs. She wiped some of her recently released sexual juices then moved her hand toward Jack's pumping fist. He understood and let go. "Let me help you with that," she smiled as she gripped his cock again and began to pump his cock hard and fast.

Jack moaned with appreciation. His wife's pumping fist felt amazing as she had coated him in her own natural lubrication. "Cum for me again, Jack," she stared at him as she pumped away. Jack sat up slightly as his orgasm was moments away.

"Oh god, don't stop. Don't stop. Jack was now staring at his cock eager to explode. "Ahhhh! Yes! Oh yeah!" Jack came and Stacy kept pumping. He watched as his cum shot out onto his own belly and the subsequent shot dripped down Stacy's hand. She pumped out the final drips of his load and released her grip. Her right hand was covered in his cum. Jack watched as his wife bent down closer. She licked his softening cock from the base slowly up to his head. She wrapped her lips softly around his head and sucked out any remaining seed. She pulled away and moved up to his abs.

Stacy looked up at Jack's stomach at the glistening semen that remained. She stuck out her tongue and licked off every single drop. She enjoyed his salty taste on her tongue. She held it all in her mouth. She looked up at him and pulled her hand up to her lips. She was still covered in his seed and she looked directly into his eyes as she licked it slowly off.

Jack looked down at her in awe of the spectacle. She crawled up his body and reached up to his lips with her left index finger and he understood. Jack opened his mouth and Stacy leaned in close but didn't kiss him. She opened her own mouth and let his entire warm load fall into his waiting mouth. "There you go, sweetie," Stacy said softly. He swallowed himself down. She gave him a quick kiss before rising to her feet. "Now get out of here. I need to get dressed."

Jack listened to his wife and stood up. He admired her naked body and red high heels once more. Then he grabbed his clothes and left quietly out of the bathroom.

Thirty minutes later, they left their hotel room, took the elevator down to the first floor, and walked outside. They still had time to kill before their dinner reservation so they did some more shopping in the various stores in the neighborhood. Jack had notified Stacy that the restaurant was more casual so she elected to wear tight dark blue denim jeans with a curve hugging white deep v-neck t-shirt. She kept the red high-heels on from the bathroom, however. Jack wore his go to denim, clean white sneakers, a blue t-shirt, and a silver watch on his left wrist.

"So it's about 6:30 now," Jack advised Stacy. "The restaurant is only a block away or so and we clearly don't need to get there yet. There has to be some baseball on or something. Let's get some pre-dinner beers or whatever at Strike Three." Jack referenced the sports bar nearby.

"Yeah, I think that sounds perfect. Let's go now." Stacy agreed with the suggestion and they headed out.

They walked to their destination under the warm summer sun and found a couple of seats at the bar. Their guess was correct and multiple baseball games filled the TVs throughout the bar. The bartender took their order. Jack ordered a local IPA as he tended to do while Stacy went for a brown ale of some sort. Stacy admired their bartender out of the corner of her eye as she chatted with her husband. He was their age or thereabouts with shorter brown hair. He was tanner than them both and stood she guessed six foot. He was thin but looked like he made it to the gym at least a couple of times per week. He had unusually blue eyes.

"He's sexy, no? Stacy asked her husband.

"He definitely has nice eyes," Jack agreed.

"I'd like to see them staring down at us as we both sucked his dick," Stacy said without a hint of not being one-hundred-percent serious.

"Um, okay. I mean...I suppose," Jack was flustered but quickly decided to push her buttons right back. "I'd like to see his eyes staring up at my cock in your mouth while he licked your pussy."

"Mmmmmmm. That sounds nice too," Stacy purred. "I might even like to kneel between both of you and take turns sucking your big hard cocks."

Jack felt his manhood twitch in his dark denim jeans. He immediately visualized that scenario and it looked amazing. "After you got us both good and ready, I'd watch you fuck him like a cowgirl. I'd watch as your pussy gripped his cock," Jack whispered to his wife.

Stacy smiled at the thought. She glanced over at the bartender and made it obvious for Jack that she did so. She licked her lips. "I bet he has a big cock. I bet he would stretch me wide open."

"I bet he does too. I can just see it going in and out of you as you bounced on it. I'd get in for a closer look too. I'd get so close that I could taste you both while he fucked you. But I'd focus in on your little asshole and I'd lick you and get you ready," Jack put his hand high on her thigh.

"Ready for what?" Stacy teased.

"Get you ready..."Jack was interrupted.

"How are you two doing?" Their sexy blue eyed bartender interrupted. "Can I get you anything else at the moment? By the way I'm Mike."

"Ummm, I'll have another beer, Mike. Thanks," Jack replied.

Stacy looked at Mike with a smile, "Can I just get a glass of water? My beer is still half full."

"Sure thing!" Mike turned around to take care of their order.

"Get you ready to get fucked in your ass by me while Mike pounds away at your tight little hairy pussy," Jack finished his earlier thought.

"Well that sounds fun," Stacy whispered. "I don't know if I could take two big cocks in me at the same time though. We might need to practice with you and a toy first."

"I think we can arrange that," Jack assured Stacy. "Good grief. I literally had two big orgasms not more than, what, an hour ago?" Jack laughed. "And here I am again with a full on erection hiding behind my zipper."

Stacy looked down to her husband's zipper and could see he wasn't lying. She could see the outline of his hard cock. "Well, to be fair, I've nearly soaked through my panties as well. And this is not related but I'll be right back. I really need to go pee. And too bad we aren't somewhere more private. I think you would enjoy this one."

"I'm certain I would," he replied. Stacy stood up and excused herself to the ladies' room.

Mike came back to check on them when Stacy was away. Jack again admired his blue eyes. He declined another beer, however, but instead paid the check. Their dinner reservation was quickly approaching.

Stacy returned a few minutes later. She sucked down the last of her brown ale and they headed out to their next destination.

As soon as they stepped outside, Jack turned to his wife, "Did you really have to pee or did you fucking finger yourself in the bathroom?" He smiled.

"I really had to pee," she said back.

"Okay let me ask a different way. Did you pee and also touch yourself?"

"Maybe."

Jack grasped his wife's hand as they walked. Stacy smiled and thought to herself, "How the hell did he know that?" But yes, she had got herself off quickly in the bathroom stall. The talk of two big cocks attached to two hot guys in her two holes was too much for her. She needed to cum right then and a girl sometimes has to take care of her own needs.

They reached their dinner spot and were shown to their table by the host. Their server's name was Ted and was just a guy. Stacy wished Mike was there with his blue eyes to take care of them here as well. But she turned her attention to her husband and he did the same to his wife. Jack smiled as he talked to his wife. As he tended to do, he thought to himself how grateful he was to be married to such an amazing woman. Stacy though the same sentiments to herself about Jack as they enjoyed their meals. Dinner wrapped up and they elected to get dessert this time. They ordered some sort of deconstructed cheese cake to share before getting their check and paying.

"So, now what?" Stacy asked.

"Cocktails. What else?" Jack shot back.

"Sounds good to me. But where?" she asked.

Jack rambled off a few options he had checked out in the neighborhood. They settled on a speakeasy type place that is behind an unmarked door in an ice cream shop. They walked in and Stacy wondered if they were in the wrong spot. She looked around and it literally just looked like an ice cream store. Kids were there with their parents having cones. Teenagers sat at tables with their dates for the evening. But Jack assured her they were in the right place. They navigated their way to the back of the store and saw the door as it was described. Jack knocked three times and waited (he learned that was the trick when researching earlier). The door opened moments later and they were greeted by a cute red headed woman who waived them in.

"Good evening," she began. "Welcome to Scoops. Please come in and you can sit anywhere you'd like. Go ahead and order your drinks from the bar."

Jack and Stacy thanked the host and found two seats at the bar and sat down. Their bartender greeted them and handed them each a drink menu. They each perused the selections before deciding on their first cocktail. Jack, as he tended to do, ordered a whiskey concoction. Stacy went with a rum cocktail that sounded super fancy and strong. They watched their bartender as he expertly crafted their drinks. He topped off Jack's with a flamed orange peel and Stacy's with a slice of mango caramelized with burnt sugar. He handed the drinks to each of his newest guests.

Stacy lifted the glass to her lips and took her first sip. The drink was bursting with tropical flavors but burned ever so slightly as it slid down her throat from the high proof rum. It warmed her from the inside. "It's fantastic," she said simply to no one in particular.

They continued to sip their cocktails and chatted with each other and with the bartender whenever he came by to check on them. One cocktail turned to a second as they enjoyed their final night of the anniversary weekend. Stacy was starting to feel a bit buzzed at the start of her second drink. "These are strong," she whispered to Jack.

"Yes, they sure are. But very good," he replied.

The bartender came over to see how they were doing. Stacy had been looking at the snacks menu and put in an order for some deviled eggs. She needed just a little more food to soak up the cocktails. Ten minutes later the eggs arrived and looked like a picture out of a fancy cooking magazine. "They look almost too good to eat," Stacy said to her husband as she grabbed her first egg. "Oh my god eat one," she continued as she took her first bite. "They're so good, babe." Stacy savored her snack.

Jack listened to his wife and took his first bite as well. She was right. The eggs were surprisingly good. She was correct. She usually was.

"I'll be right back," Jack advised Stacy as he stood up from his bar stool. "I have to pee."

"Okay see you soon," she smiled.

Stacy turned her attention back to her cocktail and to her deviled eggs. She noticed the bar and gotten more crowded in the hour or so since they had arrived. She was looking at her phone killing some time when a new guest took the open bar seat to her right. She almost spit out her drink when she looked up.

"Oh hey there, Stacy, right," Derek smiled when he caught Stacy glancing over at him.

Stacy's stomach rolled as she spoke, "Yes, that's right. Derek, correct?" Stacy knew exactly who he was. Her mind flew back to their hotel room just over twenty-four hours ago. He was the handsome man who had provided her husband with his massage while Brian had rubbed out all of her stresses. He was the same Derek whose hands had caused her husband's cock to swell to full attention under his white towel. And now here he was, sitting next to her. Jack was going to be surprised.

Derek smiled back, "Yup, you got it. Is your husband here with you, I imagine - Jack?"

"He is. He just ran to the restroom a few minutes ago," she replied. As she spoke she saw Jack walk around the corner headed back to his wife. She saw the moment he realized who was sitting next to Stacy. "Oh fuck," he thought to himself.

He calmed himself as he slowly walked back to his seat. He assured himself it was no big deal. It was just the guy who he had hired to have a professional massage. It's like running into your hair stylist or bartender he tried to convince himself. Of course, the hair stylist never saw you grow fully aroused under your towel as they trimmed your hair. Maybe Derek hadn't even noticed.

Jack returned to his wife and Derek greeted him, "Hey Jack, didn't mean to interrupt your night but just happened to sit here at the bar when I realized I recognized Stacy."

"Oh no problem at all," Jack replied with only a small lie as he shook Derek's hand. Derek was already drinking a cocktail as well. He looked comfortable where he sat. It appeared they had another friend at the bar for the foreseeable future.

The three chatted about nothing for the next fifteen minutes or so - sports, summer plans, work, those sorts of things. What had started a bit awkwardly had quickly turned fairly normal. Derek had made no hint whatsoever that anything was strange about the massage. But, Stacy thought to herself, it would have been odd if he'd suddenly brought it up. "Oh Jack and the hard-on," she giggled to herself at the thought. But the more she thought of it the more she wanted someone to bring it up. She felt her nipples harden ever so slightly as she thought of Derek's erection while Derek rubbed his naked body the day before.

"Excuse me, gentlemen," she said to Jack and Derek as she stood up. "I need to run to the restroom." She walked away to do just that.

Jack admired his wife as she walked away. He was also fairly certain that he caught Derek doing the same thing. He was right.

"Your wife is stunning," Derek said to Jack.

"Thank you. I agree," Jack replied. "I'm a very lucky guy.

"And she's lucky as well," Derek shot back. "Sorry this isn't my first cocktail of the night. Apparently it's say whatever comes to mind time. But you're just as good looking as she is."

"Ummm thanks I guess," Jack was starting to feel even more awkward than he had when he had first realized Derek was at the bar seated next to his wife.

"Sorry," Derek looked down into his drink a bit embarrassed.

Jack quickly assured him, "Oh no worries. I mean, it's a compliment. You're obviously a good looking guy. I'm flattered." He smiled back at Derek. His stomach started to tighten into a knot of sorts. Was Derek hitting on him? Was he hitting on Derek?

Derek looked back up at Jack and smiled. He lifted his cocktail to Jack, "Cheers to your sexy wife and these two sexy guys sitting at the bar!"

Jack laughed and toasted his new bar friend back. As they did so, Stacy walked back up. "What's the occasion?" she inquired.

"Hah uh well honestly? I don't know," Jack stammered caught off guard a bit.

"I was just congratulating Jack on his amazingly sexy wife," Derek got right to the point. "And cheers to you on having an exceptionally sexy husband!" He raised his glass to Stacy and she grabbed her drink to return the toast.

"Well you two certainly seemed to have some fun while I was away," she giggled at the sudden fun at the bar. "I can't believe we ran into you here. What are the chances?!"

They all finished their drinks and ordered another round. The conversation had gotten away from the compliments to more ordinary things but Stacy was feeling a bit drunk, a bit brave, and a lot frisky. She decided to change the subject.

"So, Derek," she began getting he attention of their new friend and of her husband. He sensed she was up to something. The tone of her voice changed and her expression was different. "Can I ask you a question? Settle an argument Jack and I had recently?" That knot in Jack's stomach was suddenly back.

"Sure, see what I can do," Derek replied.

"So, when you massage men or women, do you notice them getting 'aroused' often?" she finger quoted aroused. Jack's knot tightened.

Derek replied, "Well, let's see how best to answer that. With women, it's harder to tell. You know, men are pretty obviously aroused. It's very hard for them to hide it."

Jack felt his face turning red with embarrassment. There it was. Derek might as well just have said, "Yep. I know Jack was rock hard yesterday from my touches."

Derek continued, "Women are hard to tell. They might be but show no outward signs. But from time to time I get the occasional moaner. That's always interesting."

"Brian got me wet yesterday," Stacy said matter of factly.

"Oh did he?" Derek replied.

Jack felt his cock hardening in his pants. His wife was seducing another man right in front of him.

"Yep. He sure did. Luckily, as soon as you both left, Jack fucked me hard in the shower. Funny enough, he was already hard and ready to go too," Stacy stared into Derek's eyes.

"Is that right?" Derek turned to Jack.

"I imagine you knew that," Jack said.

"I did. You're right." Derek replied turning his attention back to Stacy.

She reached out with her right hand and placed it on Derek's left leg. He didn't flinch. Jack watched his wife with a curious glare. She slowly inched her way up Derek's thigh. He smiled knowing that she was soon about to find exactly what she was looking for. Jack was jealous of the attention his wife was giving to Derek at the moment. He was jealous of Stacy as well.

"That's nice," Stacy said to Derek as she finally felt his hardening manhood underneath his zipper.

"Mmmm. That's nice too," Derek said back to Stacy. He looked over to Jack who was watching them silently. Jack gave him the slightest of head nods to indicate everything from his perspective was just fine.

"My muscles feel tight. I could use a massage," Stacy continued to focus her attention on Derek.

"I do have an opening right now," Derek answered back quickly. It was apparent to all three members of this conversation that they were done here at this bar.

Jack grabbed the attention of the bartender and paid for all three of their cocktails. Stacy handed her hotel room key to Derek and instructed him to be there in 30 minutes. She and Jack left together. They hailed a cab back to their hotel and rode in silence as the thoughts of what was about to happen swirled in their heads. They reached their destination and hopped out after paying the fare.