Finding Their Kinks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this, Stacy?" Derek asked his wife.

"Oh I am sure. Are you okay with it?" she asked back.

"Yes totally. But why did you not have him just come with us but told him to come in 30 minutes?" Jack asked.

"Well, first of all it just seemed sexy. And second, I thought it would give you and me a few minutes to lay some ground rules," she replied.

"Ground rules? Like what?" Jack asked.

"Well, just to make sure what we feel comfortable with and what we don't. For starters, only you get to fuck my pussy. That's for you only," she explained.

"Fair enough," Jack nodded. He thought to himself it was kind of a huge turn on that she reserved her pussy for him only.

"Honestly that's about all I can think of. Everything else for me is fair game," Stacy finished her thought. Jack agreed with her assessment. They entered the hotel and rode the elevator up to the forty-sixth floor.

Jack unlocked the door - as he held their only remaining key at the moment - and let them both in. Stacy wrapped her arms around her husband's shoulders and gave him a deep warm kiss. "I'm so fucking turned on right now," she said.

"Me too," Jack replied back. He pulled Stacy's shirt over her head and tossed it to the side. He admired her large breasts still squeezed together and up in her bra. Stacy fumbled with her jeans and pulled them off. She took off the red heels to do so but immediately put them back on. Jack looked down and noticed she chose to go with the yellow panties and she looked sexy as hell. He reached down with his right hand. He immediately noticed they were special occasion panties.

"I hope you got a good deal on these. They seem to have forgotten the crotch," he teased.

"She grinned and tugged his shirt upwards signifying it was time for him to join the shirtless party. She knelt down in front of him and worked at the button and zipper of his jeans. When that task was completed, she pulled them down and off his bare feet. She noted he must have already taken off his shoes and socks. She stood back up and admired her nearly naked husband. She looked down and saw the tip of his hard cock peeking out the top of this blue boxer briefs.

Stacy grabbed Jack's hand and walked him to the living room chair and guided him down into. She placed her right leg over his left and left leg over his right and straddled him. She moaned as she kissed her husband and felt his erection rubbing against her exposed womanhood through the thin fabric of his underwear. "I'm so wet," she whispered in his ear as she nibbled on his earlobe.

Jack's heart raced when he heard it. The hotel room door lock opened. The door creaked. Stacy looked down at her husband as she continued to slow dry hump him. "Oh fuck, he's here," she growled.

Jack looked up as Derek walked into the room. Stacy turned around for a moment and looked right at him, "Hi there. Get undressed and we'll meet you in the bedroom," Stacy was taking charge.

"Sounds great," Derek replied. Jack watched as he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt exposing a broad hairless chest and just the slightest of belly. He walked off into their bedroom presumably to do what he was instructed.

Stacy looked back down at Jack and continued to slowly rub herself against his covered erection. "Are you ready?" she asked him.

"I'm so ready. I want this just as bad as you do," he replied honestly. He opened his mouth and gave her one last deep warm kiss. Their tongues swirled against each other. Jack felt Stacy's tongue licking his teeth. She bit his lip softly and pulled away. She stood up. He did the same.

Stacy led the way with Jack behind her admiring her perfect ass moving inside her yellow panties. They walked into the bedroom and Derek was there lying on the bed. He was completely naked. Jack looked at his package to see what he was working with. His cock was a good six inches and average thickness. He was cut just like Jack and clearly trimmed his pubic hair. His balls were big and smoothly shaved. Jack pulled off his own briefs exposing himself to their guest.

Derek looked up at the couple and spoke first, "You guys are so fucking hot."

"Thank you. We of course feel the same way about you," Stacy replied. As she did so, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and peeled it away from her body before tossing it to the floor. Derek's eyes immediately focused on the two perfectly large breasts now fully exposed for his viewing pleasure. Stacy crawled onto the bed and straddled Derek's lap. Jack watched as Derek's hard cock twitched underneath his wife. She leaned over and kissed him. He kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her. Jack wrapped his own hand around his cock and softly stroked himself. Stacy sat back up. "There's only one ground rule before we get going," Stacy needed to inform Derek of their agreement. "Only Jack's cock gets to fuck my pussy. Everything else is fair game. Are you okay with that? And do you have any rules we should know about?"

Derek quickly replied, "I don't blame you for keeping that sweet pussy to yourself," he looked at Jack as he said that. "That's fine with me. I'm sure we can find lots of other ways to have fun. And I don't have any rules myself. I'm totally open."

With that, Stacy kissed her way down Derek's body starting with his neck to his chest and then his abdomen. He moaned as he watched her getting closer and closer to her chosen destination. Jack watched his wife pleasing their new friend. Stacy made her way down Derek's body. She made sure to softly rub her body against his cock as she went. She took a few extra seconds with her breasts. Derek moaned even louder as he felt her two big breast rubbing up against his manhood.

Finally, she situated herself between Derek's legs and grabbed the base of his cock with her right hand and slowly began to stroke him softly. She stuck her ass high in the air and Jack admired the sudden view. He moved behind his wife and peeled her yellow panties down her bottom, past her knees, and off her feet. He held them to his nose and took in her musky aroma. He looked up at Derek who was watching both his wife stroke his cock and Jack as he removed her panties. Jack tossed the panties on the mattress and reached down between his wife's legs. She was already soaking wet in her own juices. She moaned as he softly rubbed her.

Stacy looked up at Derek and he was watching her intently. He told her she felt so good. She looked down at his cock and saw he was already leaking some precum. She stuck her tongue out and licked it softly off of him. She heard him moan in pleasure and she did the same. She couldn't hold off any longer and opened her mouth wide and closed it over the head of Derek's hard cock. She moaned again. He tasted similar to Jack but clearly not the same cock she had sucked all these years. She was so happy they went to that speakeasy bar at the moment.

Jack watched as his wife's head bobbed up and down slowly. He decided to get a closer look and crawled up to the left side of Derek so his own head was at Derek's lap as well. He reached over with his right hand and rubbed Derek's thigh. He looked up and saw Derek looking down at the married couple with a look of complete desire for what was happening to him. Jack watched Derek's cock being sucked deeper and deeper into his wife's saliva soaked mouth. She looked at her husband as she sucked on Derek. She pulled her mouth off but continued to stroke him with her right hand.

She leaned close to Jack and kissed him deeply. He tasted the cock of another man on his wife's tongue and it was erotic and fantastic. She pulled away but then it was time. She offered, without saying any words, Derek's cock to Jack's mouth. Jack looked up at Derek and he nodded slightly signifying go for it. And he did. Jack sucked down on Derek's hard cock and looked at his wife as he did it. She pulled her hand off from around his shaft to allow Jack's hand to take over. Jack started to get in a smooth rhythm sucking up and down Derek's member while his fist pumped up and down together with his mouth. Derek moaned in appreciation. Stacy squeezed Derek's large balls.

Jack pulled off so Stacy could take her turn again. Derek moaned again loudly with the change in sensations from one mouth and hand to another. Stacy bobbed away taking Derek's cock as deep into her throat as she could. She could already feel him tensing up as his orgasm quickly began to build. She pulled her mouth off but continued to stroke him. "Tell me when you're cumming. We're going to share you," Stacy instructed Derek to Jack's delight. She went right back to sucking his cock hard.

Not a minute or so later, Derek spoke up, 'I'm gonna cum. It's coming."

Stacy reached up with her left hand and gently but firmly pulled her husband closed. She continued to jerk Derek's cock hard but pulled her mouth off him. Jack got the hint and they both put their mouths and tongues wherever they could fit on Derek's swelling cock. They licked his hard cock up and down pressing their lips and tongues against him. Jack wrapped his mouth around the head of Jack's cock and sucked up and down for a few seconds as Stacy licked away at his shaft. Jack felt the orgasm coming on strong and took his mouth off the head and joined his wife back on the shaft.

Derek couldn't last a second longer and grunted and moaned as his body tensed up. A second later his cock began to erupt in a shower of hot sticky cum. Stacy sucked in as much of the seed as she could. She looked at Jack and he was doing the same. Both of their faces were covered in the cum eruption from Derek's intense orgasm. Derek looked down at them and admired what this couple had just done to him. Jack licked up the cum that was dripping down Derek's cock. He watched as Stacy licked the puddles that had gathered in Derek's pubic hair.

Stacy leaned over and kissed her husband deeply sharing the cum they had collected back and forth. She pulled away and Jack sucked Derek's cock quickly to insure not a drop was wasted. Jack savored the hot salty sticky cum on his tongue. Stacy, he could tell, was doing the same. He kissed his wife again and rolled her over into Derek's naked lap. He looked at Derek, "You okay, bud?"

Derek replied affirmatively and wrapped his arms around Stacy and began to rub her breast and tease her nipples. She moaned in appreciation. Jack positioned himself between his wife's legs, which she had so politely spread wide open for him. He grabbed his erection and directed it at her eager wet pussy. He pushed in slowly and looked into her eyes. She looked back urging him to fuck her.

"Fuck me hard. Cum as fast as you can. Then lick my pussy until I tell you to stop," Stacy directed Jack with a bit more aggression than he was used to. He liked it. He fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. Stacy was grunting from the heaviness of his thrusting. Jack watched his wife's sexual expressions and admired the work Derek was doing on her breasts. His cock throbbed as his orgasm quickly built. She reached down and squeezed his balls hard - almost too hard. Almost.

Stacy watched as her husband fucked her pussy furiously. The pleasure she was feeling in this instant was almost overwhelming her. She loved the work Derek was expertly performing on her tits. Jack's cock was hitting her in all the right spots. She could even feel Derek's suddenly hard again cock pressing against the top of her ass. Jack's pumping was changing speeds. She could tell he was about to cum. She watched his body tense up and he slammed hard one last time - his entire cock was inside her when she felt him starting to explode. She savored the feeling of his cock inside of her pulsing and shooting his warm load deep inside of her. He pumped a few more times coaxing every last second of orgasm out of his body. He stood there inside her for a moment as he came down.

He pulled out and she already felt some of his semen slip out of her and onto and down her thigh. She reached down with her right hand and slowly circled her own clit while he gained his composure. She moaned from her own touch and from Derek as he continued to massage her breasts and tugged her nipples. "You need to take care of me sweetie," she coaxed Jack on and he was happy to take care of her. He positioned himself down between her thighs and dove in straight to her clit. He sucked her in and flicked her softly. She moaned in appreciation at his skills. She leaned over her shoulder and kissed Derek. "Will you fuck my husband up the ass? He likes that," she whispered.

Derek replied back, "I'd love to. I've been hoping I'd get to do that since you handed me your room key."

Stacy handed him the bottle of lube they had brought with them. Jack looked up at the two and had an idea what was about to happen. He watched as Derek stood next to the bed and loaded up his hard again cock with the slick liquid. He moaned into Stacy's pussy in anticipation. He saw Derek walked toward the back of the bed and felt as he crawled back on and situated himself behind him. Jack arched his back and raised his ass higher to assist Derek in the task at hand.

Stacy watched as Derek knelt behind her husband and put his hand on his ass. He leaned in and started to lick Jack's asshole. Jack pulled away for a moment from his pussy eating duties and moaned loudly. He couldn't help it. He got back to pleasing his wife but his moans rumbled away as he felt Derek's tongue circling around and occasionally into his eager ass. He grunted as he felt Derek's finger enter him for the first time. Then two fingers he felt massaging him and stretching him open. He felt the lubricant being poured onto him and pushed gently inside. And then there were no fingers as he felt Derek change positions behind him.

Stacy watched on as Jack continued to lick her pussy. She felt her orgasm building and moaned. But she couldn't help but focus more on what Derek was up to. She watched as he grabbed his cock in his right hand and guided it to her husband's ass. She felt and heard Jack moan as Derek's cock popped into and past his asshole. Derek looked up at Stacy and she had a look of deep passion and total desire. Derek rocked his hips slowly back and forth inching his way in deeper and deeper in Jack's ass. Jack was moaning constantly.

Jack was lost in his wife's delicious pussy and the feeling of his ass being filled with hard dick. He looked up at Stacy and she was squeezing her nipples and twisting them in her fingers. He felt her hips rocking and he knew her orgasm was coming soon. He watched as her eyes closed and her head tilted back. She reached down with her right hand and pulled his head tight against her pussy. He continued to suck and twirl her clit. Derek continued to fuck his ass from behind and now he was going at a more furious pace.

Stacy suddenly tensed and squeezed her legs against her husband's head as she tended to do. She was thrusting her hips up and down all the while continuing to hold Jack's head tight against her. Meanwhile Derek was grabbing Jack's hips toward himself to help in the ass pounding he was giving Jack. Finally, Stacy's convulsions were slowing as her orgasm faded away. Jack's entire face was coated in her sexual juices. She looked at Derek, "Can you fuck him like that on his back?" she asked as she caught her breath.

"Sure can," Derek breathed out. Jack felt him slowly pull his cock out of his ass. Jack rolled over and pulled his legs up to expose his ass again. Derek had no problem getting right back in and started to fuck Jack again without skipping a beat. Jack grunted in pleasure.

Stacy watched Derek's cock spreading apart her husband's ass with delight. She then got closer to the action and gripped Jack's cock in her right hand and wrapped her mouth around him. She wanted more cum and he was going to supply it. She heard Jack moan and grunt in the pleasure he was being given.

Jack looked down at what he could not believe was happening to him. His wife was sucking the hell out of his cock and Derek's cock was hitting him in every right way - especially his prostate.

Stacy was sucking her husband's cock as hard as she could. She wanted him to experience an orgasm that will blow his mind. She looked up at him and he was just staring at her and Derek as they pleasured him. She loved sucking him off like this and making him feel so good.

"Oh fuck man, I'm gonna cum soon," Derek said to no one in particular.

"Oh god, me too," Jack stammered.

Stacy moaned at the thought still with her mouth sucking hard up and down on her husband.

"Awwwwwwww Argh ugh ahhhh!" Derek shouted as his rhythmic thrusting turned to jagged pumps.

Jack felt Derek's cock spurting hot cum inside of him. It set him off. He erupted at almost the exact same time into Stacy's willing and waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Stacy moaned as she felt his orgasm pulsing and shooting his warm load against the back of her throat. Jack didn't even make a noise. He was completely tense as his orgasm shot through his body. Stacy slowly sucked her husband's cock up and down working every single last drip of cum out of him that she could. She was amazed at the amount. She pulled her lips off of him, gave the head of his cock a quick kiss, and sat up. She looked down at Derek as he gently slid his softening cock out of Jack's ass. She watched in delight as Derek's second load of the night leaked out of her husband's ass and onto the bed sheets below.

"Wow," Jack managed to put one word together.

"Yeah, wow," Derek managed two.

"Bed time?" Stacy asked. "There's an extra tooth brush in there if you wanted to stay here with us tonight."

"You're okay with me staying here?" Derek asked.

"Of course, silly. We aren't going to kick you out. Plus, check out time isn't until noon tomorrow. Perhaps we can play around some more in the morning," Stacy teased.

"I'll go brush my teeth," Derek laughed as he accepted the offer he couldn't refuse and walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Stacy cuddled up to her husband on the bed. "How's your butt?" she teased.

"It's honestly a little sore. He was pounding me hard. But it's worth it. It felt amazing."

"I know I saw that. It was fucking hot to watch," Stacy said back. "Well, anyhow, another amazing lovemaking session in the books for us. I love you so much, sweetie. Happy anniversary to us," She kissed him softly before they both got up to prepare for bed with Derek in the other room.