Finding Their Kinks Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack reached back with his left hand holding the purple butt plug and placed the tip against his ass again. He pushed out slowly, which helped him as he inserted the tip up his ass, which was now much more accepting of the anal intrusions. He slowly moved the toy in and out of his ass prepping his body to allow itself to take the wider girth of the purple plug. Jack knelt up onto his knees now that the toy was mostly inside of himself. Had there been another man with him at this moment, he was in the perfect position to ride a real cock in his ass. He rocked slowly up and down as he held the toy in is left hand working it slowly inside. He was now in a position where he could also get back to stroking his own real cock with his right hand. He was fully aroused by this time and moaned with the double pleasure he was giving himself.

Jack looked up at the TV just as the smaller guy was unloading his orgasm into the woman's asshole. Jack watched the TV as he fucked himself. The smaller guy slowly pulled his cock out of her ass and the cameraman perfectly caught the moment as drips of spent seed dripped out of her slightly gaping ass. But she wasn't done yet as the big guy took his position behind her and slowly slid his big hard cock into her ass using the other man's cum as additional lube. That right there did the trick. Jack felt his own ass loosen up and it sucked in the rest of the purple plug. He felt immediately full inside as the toy pressed perfectly up against his prostate. He groaned with pleasure. He let go of his cock momentarily but only to grab the dirty lace green panties off his belly. He sniffed them again before wrapping them around his cock as he returned to stroking himself. He moaned at the feeling of the silkiness against his full hardon. He imagined they were Michelle's pussy wrapped around his cock pumping up and down. He felt his orgasm building up inside of him quickly. He pumped harder working cock to its ultimate goal. His body tensed but then he suddenly came back to reality and released his grip. His cock flinched angrily at the sudden stoppage.

"No cumming. Not yet. That's for later with the girls," he instructed himself as he breathed heavily coming off his near orgasm. He looked down at the new blue plug and admired it. It was the same shape as the toy currently in his own ass. Except, it was much larger. The length was about the same but the girth of this thing was impressive. He held it next to his own cock and compared the two. They were just about the same at the toy's thickest point. He was suddenly ready for this challenge. He wanted to feel this thing fill his ass up and shuddered knowing he would be wearing it out of the house under Michelle's dirty panties.

Jack stared at the TV as he reached down with his left hand to gently work the purple toy out of his ass. On the screen, the lean guy was pulling out of the woman's ass ready to cum. He grabbed his cock and pumped it with his tight fist aiming directly at the woman's gaped hole. Jack tugged slowly and pushed the purple toy out. It suddenly popped and he felt himself gaped just like the woman on TV. The man kept pumping and aiming and suddenly he erupted. His cum shot into her open hole and all over and around it. Jack grabbed the big blue plug and soaked it with more of the anal lube from his tube. He quickly grabbed his phone with his right hand and picked out the next movie. He entered the same search terms but then added "bisexual" to what came up. He needed some inspiration getting this thing up his ass. The videos appeared and he picked one out that showed a preview of one guy getting fucked in the ass while the woman sucked on his cock. That works. He pressed start.

Jack lowered the blue plug down to his asshole again. He was still squatting on the floor as if a real cock was below him ready to slide inside. But for the time being, at least, it was the blue gift he had received earlier that evening. He held the base of the toy on the ground and lowered his still slightly gaping asshole down onto it. He pushed out slightly to help it slide in. He was covered in lube and so was the toy. He was surprised this time when the plug began to slide in quite easily. That is, until it got to that widest part. Jack began to stroke his own cock again as he allowed his ass to become accustomed to this new larger toy. He watched the movie that he had picked out and it had jumped right into the action. The man doing the ass fucking was sitting in a chair while the ass fucked man sat on top of him facing away from him. Jack watched as the huge cock slid in and out of the guy's asshole with ease. Jack thought to himself, "If that cock fits in his ass, then this toy will fit in mine."

Jack gripped his cock slightly tighter and let all of the tension in his body go. He slid down and felt his ass open up to accept the full girth of his new favorite toy. He felt his ass suck it in and then like that - it closed around the narrow base right above the wide flanged base. "There it is," he thought. "I'm fully stuffed." He looked at his phone to check the time. It was 7:00 p.m. He had a few minutes before he needed to leave. He bounced up and down pushing his new toy against his prostate creating a pressure like he had never really felt before. He let go of his cock for now and just enjoyed the sensation of being filled up by the bulbous blue toy. He bounce in unison to the anally fucked man on the TV. He looked down in amazement as his cock was leaking copious amounts of precum. He wiped some up again and tasted himself for a second time. He then grabbed the dirty panties and took another sniff. He licked the crotch and felt the three days' worth of deposits against his smooth tongue. He felt so dirty and so turned on. He needed to cum right now. His bouncing intensified and the toy kept pushing harder and harder against his prostate coaxing an orgasm out of his body.

Suddenly, he stopped. He quit bouncing and his mind raced back to the present and he checked his phone again: 7:10 p.m. He needed to clean up and head out. He left the movie on while he used the towel to clean up the excess lube all over his ass. He grabbed Michelle's panties and took one more deep inhale as he held them up to his nose. But then he knew it was time. He stood up, bent over, and placed each leg into the panties and pulled them up. He looked over at the movie just as the ass fucked man was cumming in the mouth of the sexy blonde who had been sucking away at his cock. He paused it thinking he would like to see how the rest of that one played out. He turned off the TV and went upstairs wearing nothing but his sexy green panties that covered the big plug deep inside his asshole. He needed to get dressed and call a Lyft to get on with the next part of this night. He grabbed a beer on the way back to their bedroom - he needed a bit more alcohol in his system before heading out in public like this.

Meanwhile, Stacy and Michelle were already at Excalibur and had just ordered their second round of cocktails. They had secured a booth in a corner of the bar. It was round rather than the typical table with a bench on each side. It made for the perfect spot for what was soon to become a party of three. Jack had just texted he was on his way in a Lyft.

"How do you feel," Stacy texted her husband back.

"Honestly, I feel somewhat awkward but also aroused in a different way than I normally would feel. I feel good," he texted back.

"Well, Michelle and I want to assure you it will all be worth it later," she flirted back.

Jack smiled to himself as he read that text. He shifted in his seat in the back of the Lyft and had to keep a moan to himself. The big blue plug shifted inside him and was now pushing on his prostate in the best possible way. He rocked his body slightly to encourage the plug to keep the pressure on. As he did so he felt his cock hardening under the dirty green panties. He let out a soft moan.

"Everything okay?" the Lyft driver asked - apparently hearing Jack's soft moan.

"Oh yeah. Yep. I was just checking some scores on my phone. Not good," Jack replied with a white lie.

Five minutes later, he pulled up at his destination. He grabbed his phone as he exited the car and made sure to give a nice tip just in case the driver didn't quite believe the sports scores excuse. Jack walked up to the doors of the bar and walked in. He handed his ID to the door person and looked around the dimly lit bar and saw Stacy and Michelle in their booth in the back corner. He decided to grab a drink at the bar before heading over.

Jack stepped up to the bar and got the attention of the bartender. He immediately noticed she was smoking hot. She was probably in her late twenties. She was wearing tight black pants and an equally tight black t-shirt with the bar's name emblazoned on the front in gold script. The shirt left very little to the imagination that she had an incredible pair of breasts underneath. She had a full sleeve tattoo on her right arm and a good amount on her left arm as well. A dragon of some sort poked out underneath her shirt by her collar as well. She wore bright red lipstick and dark eye shadow. Her hair was black with a tinge of red and it was perfectly straight down to maybe three or four inches past her shoulders.

"Hey there. How are you doing tonight? I'm Jenny - can I get you something to drink?" the bartender spoke first.

"Hi! I'm fantastic. Yourself?" Jack replied. He looked at her again and couldn't help but stare. It took all he had to force his attention to the drink menu that she had handed him when she introduced herself.

"I'll have the Mezcal Manhattan, please."

"Sure thing. Be right up," Jenny smiled as she turned to begin crafting his drink. Jack admired her from behind now. He black pants hugged her curves all the way from her small but firm ass down to her calves, whose shape revealed themselves through the black fabric. She must be a runner, Jack guessed to himself. He admired her high heels, which were also black and simple but sexy as hell on her. She turned around back to the bar after she had grabbed the bottle of Mezcal from the bar. Jack eyed her as she carefully poured two ounces of the smoky liquor into a mixing glass followed by bitters and whatever else had been listed on the menu. Jack admired her dark painted nails as she scooped ice into the glass and stirred his drink rhythmically with the long silver bar spoon. He imagined those dark nails and petite hands wrapped around his hard cock as Jenny sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. He felt his manhood growing in his panties. He blinked and snapped out of it when Jenny strained his drink into the coupe glass.

"There you go," Jenny slid the drink across the bar after she completed it with a lemon peel garnish. "Twelve dollars, please.

Jack handed her fifteen dollars, "Thanks so much. It smells amazing. Just keep it."

"Thanks!" Jenny replied and turned around to find another customer to help.

Jack sipped his drink and headed over to his two dates for the night. "Hello beautiful ladies," he greeted Stacy and Michelle as he arrived at their booth.

"Hi!" Michelle jumped up to give him a hug. "It's so good to see you!" she exclaimed.

They exchanged some quick pleasantries before getting back situated in the round booth. Jack sat on the outside with his wife in the middle and Michelle on her other side. The threesome conversed for at least ten minutes about things friends normally talk about when catching up over cocktails. But then, finally, someone broke the sexual ice in the room.

"So, did you successfully get both of my gifts to fit and are you currently wearing them both?" Michelle asked Jack with a playful smile.

"The green gift was easier to get on than the blue. But, I eventually managed. I really like them both. They both still feel very nice," Jack replied back admitting he was not only wearing a dirty pair of green lacy panties underneath his jeans but was also stuffed with a big blue anal plug.

"That makes three of us wearing sexy panties tonight," Stacy smiled. "So anyhow, we saw you checking out Jenny the bartender."

"What" No way. I just ordered a drink from her," Jack lied.

"Oh fuck off ," Michelle laughed. "We'd worry about you if you hadn't. Every single person in this bar - guy and girl - has been checking her out the entire night. Hell, right before you got here Stacy and I were talking about her. We were fighting over which one of our faces she would sit on first!"

Stacy slapped her friend on the shoulder, "Shut up! That was for you not him!"

"Whatever, girl. He likes it. Don't you, Jack?" Michelle looked over at Jack.

"Yeah, I'd don't mind hearing that at all," he replied honestly. "That's a helluva visual image."

Jack looked back at his wife. Her eyes were closed for some reason and she looked like she was somewhere else mentally. Then he noticed Michelle's hand had crept into her lap. "You know we're in public, you two, right?" Jack laughed directing his question at Michelle.

"Jealous," Michelle shot back.

"Yes, maybe a little," Jack admitted with a smile.

"Okay, we'll stop," Michelle pulled her hand out from between Stacy's thighs. She opened her eyes and leaned over to Michelle and gave her a sensuous kiss.

Jack felt his cock harden again in his pants. Stacy likewise felt her panties getting wetter by the second.

"If you will excuse us, we need to go to the ladies' room," Michelle excused herself and Stacy.

"Of course," Jack replied. He watched the two women walk off toward the ladies' room together. His wife had on a tight pair of dark denim jeans, a white blouse, and black high heels. Michelle had on equally tight black pants with a purple sleeveless top and a pair of black high heels as well. He admired both of their shapely asses as they walked. They soon disappeared through the bathroom door to do whatever it is they needed to do.

The ladies went into the same stall to take turns peeing and have some time to chat. Stacy unzipped her jeans and pulled them and her panties down to her ankles and sat down on the toilet. Within seconds she was releasing a hard pale yellow stream into the toilet. The sound or it splashing against the porcelain echoed in the tight quarters of the stall.

"I bet Jack would love to be me right now. Standing here watching his sexy wife piss," Michelle giggled knowing all about his little pee fetish.

"Oh for certain. He'd love to be here right now," Stacy replied as her stream slowed down to a trickle. She pulled off some toilet paper from the roll on the wall next to her and reached between her thighs to tidy up and dry off. "I swear the more I pee for him, the more he wants it."

"That's kinda hot. Let's send him a picture of me pissing right now," Michelle suggested. She was unzipping her pants and pulling them down with her panties as Stacy did the opposite as she stood up from her seat on the toilet.

"Sure! Let me grab my phone and get the camera pulled up," Stacy replied. "Okay, got it. Spread your legs wide open for me."

Michelle did just as she was told. She reached down between her thighs with her right hand and spread her outer lips apart to fully expose the stream of piss that was starting to come out. "How's that?" she asked.

"Oh so hot, sweetie," Stacy found herself getting turned on from the situation as well. She aimed her phone and took a few photos of the yellow stream exiting from Michelle's fully shaved pussy. She bent down closer to her friend and leaned in. Stacy closed her eyes as her mouth got closer to Michelle's. Michelle pulled Stacy closer and each of their opened mouths met. Stacy felt her friend's soft warm tongue against hers. She moaned softly.

Michelle pulled away, "Take a photo of this for him." She leaned back in for another kiss. Their tongues met and Stacy snapped a photo of the moment right before their lips were fully together again.

"Let me see those," Michelle asked.

Stacy pulled up the photos for the two of them to look at. They both agreed the kissing photo would really get him going. Their tongues were wrapped around each other and their red lips were wet with each other's saliva. They picked a pissing photo as well and sent both to Jack back at his table. "I bet he's wondering what was taking us so long. I'm sure he will be excited to find out," Michelle stated.

"I can't wait to get back home tonight and continue this," Stacy told her friend as they finished up their time in the ladies' room. They washed their hands and headed back to the table.

Jack sipped his cocktail and flipped through his Twitter feed. Suddenly his phone buzzed with a message from Stacy. He opened it and his jaw dropped. He stared at his wife and Michelle's tongues meeting right before their lips met. His phone buzzed again and he opened the next message. Immediately upon opening the photo of Michelle's bald pussy pissing, his cock twitched in his pants. He had to reach down to adjust himself under the table. Two minutes later, the two women returned.

"Hey there, sweetie," Stacy greeted him with a coy smile and a soft kiss as she sat down.

"Hi," he replied back. "You two have a nice time in there?"

"You know, we actually just peed and came right back here," Michelle teased back.

Jack noticed all of their cocktails were just about empty. He took orders for another round and went to the bar to order three more drinks. Lucky for him, Jenny waited on him again. He watched her as she stirred up their three drinks. He realized he was going home to most likely fuck two gorgeous women already, but, there was just something about Jenny that turned him on. He thought back to Stacy and Michelle teasing him about each of them having Jenny sitting on their faces. He thought to himself how hot it would be to watch that happen. He also imagined Jenny sitting on his face. He imagined her with a trimmed but big black mound of pubic hair tickling his nose. He could almost smell her musk and sweat after a night of bartending trickling down his chin as he licked her pussy. He imagined her demanding him to lick her asshole and him following any and all orders she gave to him.

"Here you go," Jenny set the three drinks down in front of Jack. He was startled out of his sudden sexual fantasy. He thanked Jenny and this time handed her a credit card and left the tab open. He walked back to the table and set down the drinks on the table.

"Thanks, babe!" Stacy smiled as she greeted her husband.

"So how's Jenny doing?" Michelle asked teasingly.

"Great bartender," Jack replied smugly.

The threesome drank a couple more cocktails and ordered a number of appetizers to share throughout the rest of their time at Excalibur. The hours quickly ticked away and it had gotten to be 10:00 when they decided to call it a night here and head back home. Jack paid the tab at the bar with Jenny and left her a nice tip. They all then walked outside and waited for their Lfyt to arrive that they had ordered.

The driver pulled up in a small blue Mazda crossover. They all squeezed into the back seat with Michelle getting the middle seat.

"How's everyone doing back there?" Kevin, the driver, asked from the front seat.

"We are fantastic," Michelle was the first to answer. "How are you?"

"Can't complain. Thanks!" Kevin replied back as he pulled away headed to their destination.

Michelle noticed Kevin was checking them out in his rear view mirror. She decided to give him a show. She leaned over to Jack and shoved her tongue in his mouth with a deep wet kiss. Jack happily returned the kiss. It had been too long since they had shared one.

She pulled away and looked at Stacy on her other side. Stacy wasn't smiling but had a face of being sexually ready for anything. Michelle leaned into her and their lips met for another deep kiss. Stacy moaned softly as she felt Michelle's hand teasing her breasts over her shirt. After maybe ten seconds, she pulled away. They were sitting at a red light and Michelle saw Kevin try to avert his eyes from the mirror forward again before anyone else noticed.