Finding Their Kinks Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can look, Kevin. That was mostly for you anyhow," Michelle teased.

Kevin laughed, "Ma'am I don't know what you're talking about."

"Right," Michelle replied with a smile.

Kevin continued on to their destination. Michelle was certain his cock was hard. They pulled up in front of their house. Jack thanked Kevin for the ride. As did Stacy.

Michelle, on the other hand, decided to tease him some more. "Have a great night. We're all gonna go fuck each other now." And with that, she shut the car door and poor Kevin drove away with only his thoughts.

"You're crazy," Stacy advised their friend.

"I know," she replied matter of factly before they all headed up the stairs and inside the house.

****************

Jack watched as the two women whispered on the other side of the living room as he was still locking up the house and resetting the alarm. He wondered what they could be talking about now.

"Hey sweetie," Stacy eventually called out to Jack. "Can you hang out down here for ten minutes then meet us upstairs?"

"Um, sure. I can do that. See you in ten minutes," he replied as he watched the two sexy and slightly intoxicated women head upstairs. He walked to the fridge and grabbed an IPA to help kill the time. He walked over to the sofa and turned on the TV to watch some sports highlights.

After about five minutes, he heard a familiar noise. He pressed mute on the TV and listened closely. The shower was clearly on in the master bedroom upstairs. That's interesting. Apparently the ladies had decided to wash off so to speak. Five more minutes went by and he decided it was time per the instructions to head upstairs.

He knocked on the closed bathroom door and he heard two voices in unison respond, "Come in!" Jack reached down and turned the doorknob and opened the door.

"Hey there, Stacy. Hi, Michelle," he smiled and admired the two beautiful naked women in the shower behind the slightly fogged glass. At that moment, Stacy was circling their friend's perfect breasts with a soapy shower poof.

"Why don't you join us?" Michelle suggested to Jack.

"That's hard to say no to," Jack replied as he took off his shirt and tossed it into the pile of clothes outside the shower. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. He saw both women were watching him through the glass door. He pulled down his shorts and folded them up. All that remained was his lacy green panties, which he started to pull off.

"NO!" Michelle shouted at him. "Leave those on. For now at least."

"Sure thing," Jack replied. He opened the shower door and stepped in to join the two beautiful women. He gave each of them a kiss.

The next thing Stacy did, however, surprised Jack a bit. She reached back and turned off the shower.

"But I just got in, babe," Jack said with a bit of confusion.

"Kneel down," now Michelle was giving directions.

Jack listened and did as told. He knelt down between the two beautiful naked and wet women. "Now what?" he asked.

"Before you get to shower with us, we're both giving you a special shower," Stacy said to Jack.

He immediately knew what was happening. He had never before been the recipient of a double golden shower. "Come right here," Stacy directed him. He scooted himself over and assumed the position he had been in so many times before. He looked up at his wife as she prepared to release a warm golden stream down on him. He looked up at Michelle and she was watching intently. He felt his cock harden underneath his green panties.

Jack opened his mouth for his wife and she released her musky stream of piss down into his mouth. He swallowed as much as he possibly could but there was just too much. It splashed over his chin and down his chest and stomach. He looked up at Michelle and now she was standing right next to Stacy. She pulled her pink labia apart to expose her urethra and aimed it down at him as well. Jack moaned with lust and sexual charge.

Michelle moaned as she released her hot yellow stream down at Jack. It splashed against him. He turned his attention to Michelle's hot piss as his wife had run out of golden nectar to give for the moment. He tasted Michelle's piss for the first time and loved it. It was immediately different than Stacy's. She hadn't drank much water today, he could tell. She was extra pungent and salty. He craved it. Her warm dark golden liquid filled his mouth up quickly. Its pungent salty dark flavor covered his tongue. Jack swallowed as much of her piss as he could but the stream was so forceful that he couldn't take it all down his throat fast enough. Her dank urine flowed out of his mouth and he felt the warm liquid flow down his neck to his chest below. Jack grabbed his cock and slowly stroked himself as the pissing shower slowly came to an end. Both of the women had sadly emptied their bladders. He was now kneeling in a warm puddle of piss.

"Clean her pussy for her, Jack," Stacy directed him. He was happy to follow directions. Michelle spread her legs to give Jack better access. He licked up her left thigh sucking up all the splashes of pee that had gotten all over her. Once she was sufficiently cleaned he moved onto her right thigh. Michelle moaned softly as he turned his attention to her womanhood. She was completely clean shaven just like he had seen earlier that night in the photo. He made sure to lick up every last pungent drop of her dark yellow urine.

"I think there's more piss you need to lick up," Michelle directed Jack. He knew what she meant.

"Just let me know when you're clean," he replied during a very momentary break from the work at hand. Jack opened her darkening pink lips with his fingers exposing her to his lips and tongue. He slowly licked Michelle's pussy. He felt her getting wetter as he teased her all over but it was no longer just piss. She was getting aroused and her pussy was giving away all of her secrets.

"Yeah," Michelle gasped. "I'll let you know when I'm clean." Stacy moved behind their friend and wrapped her arms around her waist. She guided her hands up her flat stomach upwards to her breasts. She teased Michelle's nipples between her fingers. Michelle moaned louder and her eyes were closed. She was being overtaken by the touches and kisses and tongues of her two friends. Stacy kissed and lick Michelle's neck from behind.

Jack had now started to lick the area around Michelle's clitoris. She gasped. He knew it was time. He used his slippery fingers covered in her juices to expose her aroused clit to his tongue. He licked it slowly with the flat part of his tongue. He came back the other way and rubbed her with the underside of his tongue. She was moaning loudly now and her legs were starting to weaken. Jack slid his right index finger inside of Michelle's now soaking wet pussy. He pressed softly but firmly on her G-spot. She grunted from the sudden new feeling.

"Don't stop. Keep doing that," Michelle gasped as Jack sucked her clit into his mouth and swirled his tongue all over her. "You're both gonna make me cum." Michelle reached down and grabbed the back of Jack's head and pulled him tight against her throbbing pussy. By this point, Jack could barely breath as he sucked and licked her closer and closer to an orgasmic explosion.

"That's enough, Jack," Stacy interrupted the pleasure her husband was providing to their friend.

"What the fuck! I was about to cum!" Michelle shouted.

"It's early sweetie," Stacy replied back and turned the shower back on. "Let's get cleaned up and move this to the bed."

"Fine, I guess," Michelle pouted with a smile. "You look fucking hot in those panties, by the way."

"Thanks," Jack replied with a grin. "But time for them to come off." He pulled the green panties off and tossed them on the shelf in the shower.

Michelle reached down and wrapped her hand around his fully erect cock. "I've missed this guy," she practically growled as she said it and stroked him softly. "I already told Stacy that the first place your going to cum this weekend is down my throat."

"I think we can make that happen," Jack replied back. He watched as Michelle knelt down in front of him I the shower. She leaned in and looked straight up at him. Michelle wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and slowly slid her mouth down as far as she could go. She did that slowly up and down three or four times without ever taking her gaze off of Jack's eyes. She stood back up and kissed Jack deeply. He was certain that she not only had the taste of his cock in her mouth but Stacy's pussy as well.

"That's nice. But now I think I know what you were doing those ten minutes you made me wait downstairs" Jack turned to his wife. "Did she make you cum when she licked your pussy or did she just tease you?"

"She was very mean and teased me. But she promised there would be lots more of it all weekend," Stacy replied. She then turned around and for the second time shut the water off. Let's get dried off and get to bed."

Jack opened the shower door and grabbed the three towels they had waiting for them. He stepped out to give the women more room to dry off.

"Give us fifteen more minutes to dry our hair and whatnot then meet us in the bedroom," Stacy again directed her husband.

"Sure thing. I'll go downstairs to get out of the way," Jack finished drying off and hung his towel back up. He stood there naked for a moment and looked at the two women in the shower. Michelle saw him looking and shot him a smile. She then leaned in and kissed Stacy deeply. Jack wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked himself as he watched the erotic show behind the glass door. Michelle pulled her lips away from Stacy's and looked over at Jack and watched him touch himself.

"Fifteen minutes, k?" Michelle teased him.

"Got it," Jack replied back and walked away.

He grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on before heading downstairs. By the time he got to the sofa he heard the two hairdryers fire up in unison. His cock was still hard and he was still turned on. He grabbed his phone and pulled up some porn to entertain himself. The double golden shower he has just taken inspired him so he pull up a compilation of women pissing on men. Perfect. The video was just under fifteen minutes. As soon as it ended, he could head back upstairs.

Jack stroked his cock slowly to the videos on his phone. He turned the volume up so he could hear the moaning and groaning and the splashes of piss. About five minutes into the video he noticed the hairdryers had stopped. He could hear the moaning better on the video now, which was nice. This part of the compilation, he thought, was amazing. He watched as the woman squatted over the guy's face and was just pissing a hard yellow stream straight into his mouth and the guy was practically able to swallow every last drop without spilling any of it. The woman moaned sexily as she pissed down the lucky guy's throat. Jack reached down and squeezed his balls and moaned himself. The woman in the video moaned even louder.

"Yeah lick my pussy. You feel so good." The video ended but he still heard moaning. And then Jack realized he recognized that voice as his wife. And she was doing more than moaning. It sounded like the girls got started without him. He decided it was probably a good time to head back upstairs. He climbed the stairs and walked into the bedroom. Stacy looked right at him as Michelle licked her pussy. "Take off those shorts and sit on the chair and watch. Maybe later we'll let you join us," Stacy directed him.

"No. Don't sit on the chair," Michelle corrected Stacy. "Come over here and lick my asshole while I make your wife cum." She immediately turned back around and got back to work. Jack could hear his wife moaning and watched her eyes close as her head tilted back in ecstasy from whatever it was exactly Michelle was doing at the moment.

Jack walked over and positioned himself behind Michelle's perfect ass and shaved pussy. He stood at the edge of the bed and bent over slightly as he placed his hands on each of Michelle's firm ass cheeks. Before he got to the task at hand, he admired her shimmering swollen lips wet with her own sexual juices. He took a deep breath and inhaled her intoxicating aroma. He leaned in and softly licked her pink crevices and tasted her for the second time that evening. He heard her moan softly muffled by his own wife's thighs. He teased her folds before slowly making his way to her tight puckered asshole. He inhaled again and breathed in her musky sex. He licked her asshole firmly with his tongue that was wet with his own saliva as well as her juices.

Jack reached down and stroked his own cock slowly as he swirled his tongue around Michelle's welcoming ass. The moans of the two women grew louder. Jack pushed his tongue not only around her asshole but now was working his way into it. He sucked with his lips puckered around her opening as he pushed his tongue in and out. Michelle reached back and began to rub her own pussy as Jack focused his attention on her loosening ass.

"Fuck my ass, Jack. Do it now. I need it," Michelle had momentarily pulled her mouth away from Stacy's pussy to give these direct orders to Jack. But she didn't need to ask twice. Jack grabbed the bottle of lube nearby the bed and oiled up his rigidly hard cock. He positioned himself behind Michelle and held the head of his cock at her tight pink wet anal hole. He looked up at his wife who was squeezing her own breasts as Michelle continued to lick her pussy nonstop.

Jack pushed the head of his cock forward and slowly inched his way into Michelle's tight ass. He moaned as her ass gripped his cock. He moved slowly back and forth inching his way further and further inside. Then suddenly he felt the pop as her inner sphincter opened up. Michelle growled loudly in what was clearly a mix of pleasure and sexual pain.

"Yeah, fuck my ass," Michelle grunted as Jack slid his cock deeper and deeper into their friend.

Stacy opened her eyes and looked down at Michelle who was doing her best to keep licking her pussy. Stacy moaned and reached down with her right hand and ran it through Michelle's hair pulling her into her pussy even closer. She looked up at her husband who was now rhythmically pounding Michelle's asshole.

Jack knelt behind Michelle as he continued to fuck her tight ass deeper and deeper as her ass slowly relaxed to take more and more of his excessively erect cock. Jack moaned as his own ass was still filled with the big plug. It pushed against his prostate with each stroke in and out of Michelle's tight hole. Jack stared at his cock as it moved in and out of her ass. He looked up at his wife Stacy and she was watching him. They locked eyes as Jack continued to fuck Michelle and as Michelle continued to lick Stacy's pussy.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Jack moaned as he felt his balls tightening up ready to shoot a huge load of cum deep inside Michelle's ass.

"Me too! Oh god yes..." Stacy growled. She looked down and watch Michelle working on her pussy. Her body was building up the pressure of an orgasm that was about to rock her body. Stacy felt three fingers fucking her as Michelle sucked on her clit and swirled her tongue furiously. Michelle's own moans from her ass pounding added to the sensations. And just like that, she exploded in an orgasm that made her lose complete control of her body. Her hips rocked almost violently up and down. Michelle couldn't hold on but did her best to continue to rub Stacy's pussy as her orgasm raged on.

Michelle turned her head back at Jack, "Pull your cock out of my ass and fuck my mouth."

Jack did as he was told and slowly pulled out. Michelle turned around and grabbed his cock and pulled him into her mouth. Her lips were wet with her own saliva as well as Stacy's juices. Jack was about two seconds away from firing his load deep into her ass before he was ordered to pull out so this wasn't going to take long. He did as he was instructed only moments ago and started fucking Michelle's mouth. She gagged as he rammed his cock in and out. But, she encouraged him to keep going with her moans and stared directly up at him. Michelle reached up between Jack's legs and gripped the wide flange of the plug that remained in his ass. She pushed it up and down adding even more sexual pressure against his prostate. Jack's body tenses with an overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Jack screamed and moaned as his first rope of semen shot deep into Michelle's throat. His body tensed as one of the strongest orgasms he ever experienced overtook him. In the middle of his orgasms, Michelle slowly twisted and pulled the plug out of Jack's ass. This feeling of being stretched while he came made Jack shudder uncontrollably.

Michelle was doing her best to swallow every last drop but couldn't quite do it. Jack's orgasm slowly faded. Michelle tossed the plug to the side of the bed on the floor. Jack looked down at Michelle. Tears were rolling down her cheeks from the deep throat fucking he had just given her. His cum drooled out of the sides of her mouth down his cock. She finally pulled her mouth off his cock and held it in her hand. She looked up at him and licked the remaining seed up to make sure he was clean. She stared at him and swallowed the rest.

"That was fucking hot," Michelle finally spoke as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I've never had a cock in my ass before I sucked it. That was so fucking dirty. Kiss me."

Michelle stood up and placed a deep kiss onto Jack's lips. She shoved her tongue into his mouth past his lips. She reached down with her right hand and grabbed his balls and squeezed hard. Jack moaned into her mouth. The taste of her kiss was overwhelming. He tasted Stacy's pussy, his own cock, his own cum, and Michelle's musky asshole. She moaned louder into his mouth as they continued to kiss and she continued to rub and squeeze his sack. Jack's cock started to stiffen but was still too soon to get fully erect.

Stacy watched in awe as her husband made out passionately with their mutual friend. She watched as Michelle let go of Jack's balls and reached between her own legs and started to touch her own womanhood. Michelle finally pulled away from the kiss.

"Eat my pussy, Jack. Make me cum," Michelle looked at Jack deep into his eyes. She had a look of passion and sexual charge that was above and beyond what most people experience during your typical lovemaking session. She pushed him onto his back on the bed and crawled on top. She straddled his lips with her soaking wet pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she purred as Jack started to lick her slit. She looked down at Stacy at the head of the bed. Stacy was circling her own breasts with her left hand and slowly teasing her own pussy again with her right.

Jack lapped away at the shaved pussy that had suddenly placed itself on his mouth. She tasted amazing and her juices fell down his face as she built closer and closer to her climax. Jack reached up and squeezed her firm ass cheeks as he continued to suck and lick her womanhood. Michelle was squeezing her breasts and moaning uncontrollably. She began to rock her hips now more riding Jack's face than he was eating her out.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Michelle moaned and her head tilted back. Jack felt her contractions against his mouth as she orgasmed on his face. She grabbed his hair with her right hand pulling him as close as he could possibly get to her pussy. She squirted ejaculate in three or four shots across his cheeks and up to his eyes and forehead. Her body slowly loosened up and she fell forward. Jack licked at her teasingly once or twice more. He felt her body twitch before she rolled over and off of him.

"Holy hell that was hot!" Stacy was the first to speak.

"I'm exhausted," Michelle whispered. She crawled up the bed and snuggled up next to Stacy. Jack did the same and lay down on the other side of his wife.