Finding Their Kinks Ch. 09

Story Info
Jack takes it up his ass in an early morning threesome.
921 words
4.37
19k
16

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy gazed down at Jack as he sucked hard on her clit and swirled his tongue. Her body was absolutely filled with pleasure. She couldn't comprehend, however, how he could possibly make her feel so good at the moment while he was getting pounded in his ass by Chris.

Jack grunted into his wife's pussy. He could barely focus though as Chris's dense cock slammed in and out of his ass. He felt Chris's strong hands gripping him by the waist as he forced himself in and out of Jack's willing hole. Jack felt a stinging pain of pleasure in his right ass cheek as Chris smacked him hard enough to leave a red mark. He grunted harder as the pleasure of Chris' cock invaded his ass. Every time Chris slammed back in deep, Jack felt his big heavy balls slam against his perineum.

"Oh fuuuuuuck....I'm gonna cum so hard in your ass!" Chris growled loudly as his own pleasure built up inside him. Stacy caught Chris' glare as he fucked her husband. His eyes closed and his pace slowed but the pounding intensified. "ARGH! Ahhh! Oh yeah!"

Jack felt the warm load spurting in his ass. Chris' meaty cock stiffened and jerked with every rope that erupted from his cock. Jack's ass gripped down hard with the pleasure this sticky mess was providing him. After what seemed like forever but wasn't even close to long enough, the shots of cum and jerking cock slowed down. Chris didn't pull out yet though but stood there enjoying the orgasmic afterglow.

And through all of that, Jack still focused his attention on bringing his wife to her own orgasm. He licked and sucked as hard as he could as her orgasm built closer and closer to exploding out.

Stacy's hips bucked up and down. She reached down and pulled her husband's head in tighter against her womanhood as she grew closer and closer to the ultimate finish. "Yeah don't fucking stop. Lick my pussy. Just like that. Don't stop. Don't ever fucking stop!" Stacy was direct in her orders. And just like that, her talking stopped. She closed her eyes and her head fell back. She fell silent in pleasure as her orgasm rocked her entire body. She stopped moving and squeezed her thighs tight against the sides of Jack's head.

Jack could barely breathe but he didn't care. His wife's orgasm contractions were so strong he could feel them against his tongue and mouth. He swore she squirted on his face as she held on as she came. Her tense body slowly unraveled and she released his face from the confines of her pussy. Behind him, Chris slowly pulled his softening cock out of Jack's ass. Jack rolled over onto his back on the bed and reached down to his own asshole. He felt Chris' warm seed slipping out of his now empty ass. He wiped some of it up with his right hand and spread it up and down his own ready to erupt cock and used the spent seed as his own personal lubricant.

Jack looked up and admired Chris' naked body and his softening cock. Chris caught his gaze and stepped forward and reached down. Jack pulled his hand off his member as Chris' hand took its place. Jack groaned with pleasure as Chris' strong grip clenched down and began to jerk him hard up and down. Jack moaned louder and louder uncontrollably as his orgasm quickly built up inside. Stacy crawled next to him on the bed and grabbed Jack's balls in her right hand and rubbed and swirled and squeezed them creating a pleasure that brought him to the edge.

"Cum for us, baby," Stacy whispered in his ear.

At that same moment, Chris knelt down between Jack's open thighs and took Jack's ready to blow cock into his warm wet mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jack barely managed to speak. Chris sucked hard on the head of his cock as he continued to jerk him hard and tight with his strong right hand. Ten seconds later, it was over. Jack felt a rush of pleasure as he shot load after warm salty load into their friends more than anxious mouth.

"Hmmmmmm," Chris mumbled his own pleasure as his mouth filled with Jack's welcoming seed. Jack's orgasm faded but Chris kept his mouth tightly wrapped around the tip of his cock. He pumped slowly with his right hand insuring every last drop was not wasted. When it was clear every warm salty sticky drop had been milked out, he pulled his lips away. He looked up at Jack and Stacy and swallowed the warm gift Jack had given him.

"I love when you come to visit," Jack said to their friend breaking the silence. "But Michelle is going to be disappointed that she ran for coffee and missed this."

"I'm back! Come get your coffee guys!" Michelle shouted from downstairs. The threesome couldn't help but laugh.

Stacy shouted back, "Hey come on up here and bring the coffees!" She then turned to Chris and Jack, "I think after we get some caffeine in us, we should go for another round!"

"What the fuck!?!" Michelle stood in the doorway with their four coffees in a carrier. "You couldn't wait for me to even get back?"

"Well, we did video it for you," Chris smiled at his wife.

"Well, okay, in that case," Michelle giggled as she handed our the coffee to the naked sweaty group on the bed.