Findings, Discovery, Dirty Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
A new day, some new adventures, and good sex.
5.3k words
4.77
3.1k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbirox2
Bobbirox2
13 Followers

Upon waking in the morning, I saw that June was gone but left a note on the pillow next to me. In her best feminine handwriting it said, "Bobbi, thank you so much for a wonderful night. You are such an incredible lady! Love, June"

I turned back over to my side of the bed and noticed that I also had a message on my cell phone. It was a message from my wife, wanting to know what I had planned for the day. I texted her back that I was going to go down to the storage locker to look for something, and then I would probably go and to some garage sales again today over in Massachusetts. From there we had a back and forth conversation about if I had found anything interesting in my searching the garage sales yesterday, and I told her I had found a couple of things, but nothing major (I would have to find a couple of small things today when I shopped). We finished with the normal "I love you" and said we had to get going.

As I was chatting with my wife, I had another message come in, this time from my mother. She said that she would be stopping by in a short while, as she had to get out of the house as my father was driving her crazy. I told her to give me a quick call which she did, and she asked what my plans were for the day. I let her know that I was going to the storage unit and then to go out and check out some garage sales over in Mass again. She wanted to know how I was going, which caught me off guard at first, and then she said if I was going to go as me or as my special friend. Only then did I get her meaning and started giggling on the phone. I let her know I was going out as my special friend, and would be spending a lot of time as her as the wife and kids were away. She asked if she could come along, and we could have a girls day out.

The fact that my mother seems to be so accepting has put a big boost in my confidence, and it made my outfit decisions very easy. I picked out a pair of frayed tight jeans to show off my shaved legs, a pretty green sweater, matching light green bra and panty set, nude pantyhose, and my black knee high Peter Pan boots. It was somewhat similar to the outfit I wore the day before, but if I was going to be out shopping, it would look pretty and the blue would help set off my eyes.

I took a quick shower, making sure to shave my body again from head to toe and cleaning myself inside and out, got out and patted myself dry and then put on a scented talc, Beauty by Estee Lauder. It smells so pretty and gives off the right vibe for any men that I might meet. I went into the bedroom and got dressed, then headed over to the vanity to put on my make up and pick out which wig I would wear. I picked out a wavy brunette wig for the day, shoulder length, and it framed my face really well. Lipstick today was a must, as I wanted to give my mother the full effect on how good I think my Bobbi persona can look. I picked out a dark blue mask to go with the blue in my sweater (sort of). I switched all my essentials over to a bigger black leather purse, making sure to have my keys, wallet, money, lipstick, make up, and tampons.

Mom showed up about ten minutes after I had finished, just in time for me to get a cup of coffee brewed for her and a hot chocolate for myself. I let her in, and she had me do a spin around so she could see how I looked, and she said she approved. We went into the den to sip our drinks, and for a little chat before going out. She asked all kind of questions again, some the same as the day before, but I answered them all the best I could. She asked questions like did my wife know, how often do I dress, where do I like to go when dressed, and then the all important one, did I like men when I am dressed and am I gay. I tried to hem and haw around the last couple, but then decided that this is my mother, and if I was ever to open up about this, then she would be the one to do it.

I told her when dressed, I prefer men or other girls like myself who dress. I don't consider myself gay, but more bisexual as I like both men and women. I told her that even though she has only seen me in jeans today and yesterday, that I prefer to wear dresses or skirts, and especially love heels (the higher the better). I showed her some of the shoe collection I have, and she asked me to put a pair on and show me how I walked in them, as she said she could never wear heels that high even when she was younger. I did as she asked, strolling across the den floor like a runway model, and mom was quite impressed. She said I was a natural in my heels.

We finished up our drinks, used the bathroom, and then decided to get going on our way. We took my truck, since it would hold more, but I told mom that I had to stop at my storage unit real quick to unload the shelves and some of the shoes that I had purchased the day before. We stopped at a local full service gas station along the way, had the attendant fill the truck, gave him my card (I have one in my Bobbi persona), signed the receipt with a "Thank you ma'am" from the attendant. My confidence kept climbing higher and higher.

The storage unit was right around the corner, and we were able to pull right up to it in order to unload. We got the shelf and the shoes unloaded, and mom looked around some at my storage unit, eyeing the things I had gotten for my Bobbi side of me. She was rather impressed with the shoe collection, and of some of the dresses I had hanging in a armoire that I had picked up at another garage sale. She opened the drawers of a dresser I also had and admired the lingerie in there too. She walked over to the armoire and opened it up the rest of the way, and that is when she saw it, my most prized dress, the wedding gown that I picked up at one of the thrift stores.

Mom gasped upon seeing it, standing there with a wide open mouth looking somewhat stunned before turning to me and asking, "Did you wear that, or want to wear that someday walking down the aisle?" She saw me blush, turning as red as you can get, before pulling me to her for a hug. It was the sweetest, most tender hug that I ever had received. I started crying because of it. When we broke the hug, my mother started giggling saying, "I never thought I would have to say this to my son, but you need to fix your make up. Your mascara is running honey." That broke up my tear fest and put a smile back on my face.

We got back into my truck, where I took out my purse with my make up kit and proceeded to fix my make up. When I got the approval from my mom that it all looked good, we got on our way. As we were driving, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID real quick, and saw it was my wife. I answered the phone, and was hit with a bombshell of news. Early this morning, she had a knock on the door from the local department of health people, telling her that her and my kids were going to be quarantined at the cabin they were in for two weeks because the owner of the cabins has come down with COVID, and everyone in that came into contact with him need to quarantine and to get tested within the week. I asked her if they were all right and if they needed anything, and she said no that the health department is going to bring them food and necessities to cover them for the two weeks, and that the owner is refunding the money for their stay because of this. I asked her if she wanted me to come up or what she wanted for me to do, she said to relax, stay home, and not burn down the house with a chuckle. We exchanged our normal "I love you" before hanging up.

I looked over at my mom wanting to see her reaction, and as a look of concern left her face, a smile appeared and she suggested that we go and get our nails done before going shopping. She said she would take me to get them removed the day before the family was due to come home. I asked her if she was sure, and she said that she had talked to my wife earlier that morning not long after they found out, and my wife asked mom to "watch" over me as I "batchelored" it for a couple of more weeks. She told my wife that she would, and that is why she called this morning. My wife knew that I would be nervous as I am very protective of the her and the kids, so she wanted mom to come over to make sure I did ok with it. That is also when my mother came up with the idea to go and get our nails done.

She had already booked the appointment times, so we went to the nail salon and waited outside until it was our turn. She had booked us for mani/pedis, which was a first for me dressed as Bobbi. I went in and was escorted to the wall of colors, and I asked the young lady who was with me if I could get a French manicure on both my fingers and toes, with an orchid design on them. She brought me to the fingernail station first, and started right in on my hands. She removed the press on nails that were holding quite well shockingly, filed and buffed my regular nails, before putting on the acrylic nails and setting them. Just as she was putting on the polish, my mother was brought in and started getting her nails done. She picked out a very bright red polish, showed me it, and told me that it would drive my father wild. I almost threw up in my mouth over that. LOL!

Once my nails were done being painted and put through the dryer, I asked to used the rest room while I was being brought over the pedicure station in order to take my pantyhose off. I was brought over to the pedicure station and had my feet put in for a soak. It was something I had never done before, and it felt like heaven for my feet. After what felt like forever in heaven, but was probably more like ten minutes, the young lady who was with me took them out, patted them dry, and then put lotion on my feet and massaged them very well. She gave me a pair of flip flops and let me back over to the painting station, where she did a wonderful job on my toes, giving me the orchid I had asked for on both big toes, and then doing a matching orchid on each of my ring fingers, putting them back under the dryer for a few minutes before doing a top coat on my toes first and then my fingernails, to seal it all and going under the dryer again.

When they were finished, I went back into the restroom to put my pantyhose back on, came out, paid the young lady a generous tip since mom was footing the bill on the services, and went out the door. Mom was already in the truck waiting for me, as she didn't have any design done or pantyhose to worry about. She showed me her nails, and they did look very pretty, and I showed her mine and beamed with how they turned out. She said that I would turn a few guys heads with those pretty nails and hands. I once again blushed at that as I turned the truck on so we could get going.

We couldn't have been traveling more than a half hour towards are destination area, chit chatting the whole way like old girlfriends, when the phone rang again. This time it was my lover from last night, Dan. He said that he got my number from Adam, who had gotten it from June. He asked if I was busy this evening, that he would like to take me out on a proper date instead of what we had last night. Again I was blushing sitting next to my mother, having her hear all this through the truck speakers because of the bluetooth set up. I looked over at her, and she was smiling whispering to "Go ahead, go on out, enjoy."

I told Dan it sounded nice and that I would be very interested, asked where he wanted to go, and what should I wear. He said he wanted to take me a nice quiet upscale place, because that is where a lady like me should be taken. After that, maybe walk and some window shopping up in Saratoga, then who knows where the night takes us. I told him that sounded wonderful, and to pick me up around six and I would be ready for him. We hung up, and mom started quizzing me all about him. She asked all the standard questions like is he nice, rich, handsome, tall, etc. Then she started to get real in depth, like how big he was, was he a good lover, is it a regular thing, etc. If there was ever a time to open up about my sex life, now was the time, so I gave her all the details.

We decided to skip going to the garage sales then, and instead went dress shopping for this evening. I turned around and headed back towards Albany, going to the Plato's Closet store there on Central Ave. The ladies there are always so helpful, and never judgemental no matter if I go in en femme, or in male mode. The one young lady, we found out her name was Becky, asked if she could help me find anything in particular. I told her I was looking for a dress to match my nails for a date that night. She gave me the once over to judge my size, and then showed me a couple of different dresses to choose from. I chose the the long sleeve lilac wrap dress, as it was so pretty and would look perfect with my nails. I then asked her if there were any shoes that would match the dress, and we found a pair, but unfortunately they were not my size. We paid for the dress, went back out to the truck, and made our way over to DSW in Crossgates Mall.

We went into the mall and made our way into the mall, bee lining right towards DSW. We got in there and almost immediately found a great pair to match the dress. They were an open toe platform pump in lilac with a 4" heel. The price was also great, so when I found the pair that was my size, I grabbed them right up. I also saw a great pair of knee high denim boots with a four inch heel that had a frayed look to them that were too awesome to pass up. I found my size in the boots, tried them on fitting perfectly, and decided to wear them out of the store. We paid for the purchases, went back into the main corridor of the mall, and the click of the heels on the floor sent my spine a tingling with excitement. The looks from some of the men got me excited even more.

We headed back out to the truck to head home, as I told my mother I would like to take a quick nap before going out later. She said she wanted to go run a couple of errands anyways, so going back to my house so she could get her car would be good. We made it back to my house, brought my dress and more new shoes inside, hugged, and she was on her way. I saw her smiling in her car as she waved good bye, and I was so happy she was happy for me.

I made my way to my bedroom, stripped off my make up, took off my wig, and found a nightie to lay down in. I set my alarm for around 4:30, figuring that an hour and a half to get ready would be enough time to get ready, and went to sleep. The dreams I had during my short nap were nothing less than spectacular. In one dream, I was getting walked down the aisle in my wedding dress by my father, my wife was my maid of honor, and I was getting married to a hunk of a man that lives locally to me that is just a dream to look at. It really never went any further than that, but having my dad walk me down the aisle was amazing. The other dream I had was with June and another friend Amy. Amy is hung like a horse, and when she buries herself into me, and June is face fucking me, there is no orbit I would rather be in.

The alarm went off right on time, waking me up from the blissful dream I was having. I got right up, went in to take a quick shower, toweled dry, and went into the bedroom to get ready. I found a very pretty off white satin and lace bra and panty set to wear under my new dress. I put them on, then the dress, and the heels before sitting at the vanity to put on my make up and decide on the wig I would wear for the night. I took my time with my make up, making sure everything was as perfect as can be. The finishing touch was my favorite lipstick, Revlon's "Gentlemen Prefer Pink" color. I put on my wig cap, gluing it down this time as I wanted to wear my longer, wavy haired red headed wig again tonight. I put my wig on, making sure it was tacked down nice and secure. When I was satisfied, I went downstairs to the den and poured a small glass of nice red wine for myself to have while I waited.

I didn't have to wait long for Dan to show up, so I put the glass in the sink, and watched as he walked up the stairs to the door. When he got to the door and was about to ring the doorbell, I opened it up and greeted him with a warm smile and a warmer hug. I asked him to come in while I grabbed my purse and coat. Dan helped me with my coat, being the complete gentleman he is, and as he did he kissed me on the back of my neck and told me that I looked especially beautiful tonight. He made me feel so warm and special inside, I just knew that pretty much no matter what we did this evening, he would be getting lucky later on.

We went out the door to his car, he opened the door for me, and just before I was getting in, I leaned in for a kiss. It was just a quick kiss, but a kiss to let him know that I did want him later, so be prepared. I got in, buckled my seat belt as Dan came around to the drivers side and got in. He went to start the car, and something must have happened because it wouldn't start. Dan kept apologizing about the car dying, and that it was a rental, and we would miss our reservations, and on and on. He was so cute the way he was running on and apologizing. I told him not to worry about it, we could have dinner here at my home and just order something out to be delivered here, that I knew a couple of good restaurants or we could just get typical quick delivery food like Chinese or something.

He got out of the car, came around and opened my door and held his hand out to help me out of the vehicle. We made our way back inside my house, where he called the rental company to come and replace this car with another. They said it wouldn't be able to be swapped until the morning, but the car the would bring out would be an upgrade to what he had now. I had offered then to drive us if he still wanted to go out, or if he didn't that we could just get food delivered like I had told him before. We decided on getting Chinese food, called and ordered it, and they said it would take about 30 minutes to have it delivered to the house. That's when I told Dan to relax and that everything would be fine, we had the house to ourselves, and the night was young.

While we waited in the den, I went to the bar and poured Dan a drink, getting myself a glass of red wine. I made my way back over to him and handed him his drink, and he started the apologies all over again. I put my manicured finger up to his lips and told him there would be no more of that and gave him my sternest Bobbi look. It took a minute, but he started to smile and nodded his head. I then sat down right to him, leaning in on him so he would put his arm around me. We snuggled like that for a short bit until I turned into him for a little kiss, then another, and then some real passionate kisses. We were making out pretty good when the doorbell rang and the Chinese food arrived. We broke our kiss, and Dan got up to meet the driver at the door, and I went into the kitchen to get us some plates. When I heard the door close, I called to Dan to come into the kitchen so we could eat.

I had brought our drink glasses to the kitchen table, grabbed the plates and silverware out, and put out a red candle in the middle of the table and lit it to try and salvage some of the romantic atmosphere that Dan wanted when he was going to bring me out. He set the bag of Chinese on the table, grabbed my hand to pull me towards him, and then gave me the most passionate kiss that he had given me yet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned it with the pure lust that was building up inside of me, tingling me to the core. We kissed like that for a good five minutes, before I broke the kiss, took him by the hand and escorted him to one of the spare bedrooms. I pulled him inside and told him to strip and get on the bed, I would be right back wearing a something a little more sexy for him.

I went into the other spare bedroom where I kept all my things, and I got out my red satin and lace merrywidow with garters, g-string, red stockings, and a pair of red pumps. I quickly stripped out of my dress and lingerie, putting on the merrywidow and hooking on the stockings, g-string, and pumps, adding some a new coat of lipstick, and sashayed my way back into the bedroom where Dan was, putting on some music as I came in. He was laying back on the bed completely naked like I asked him to be, giving me a quiet wolf whistle, and his member was very, very hard. I danced around a little bit to the music, until I laid down on the bed next to him, immediately wrapping my hand around his hard cock. He turned to me for some more intimate kissing, and as we kissed, I kept stroking.

Bobbirox2
Bobbirox2
13 Followers
12