Findings, Discovery, Dirty Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long we were kissing like teenage lovebirds, but I finally broke the kiss and slid down until my lips were in line with that beautiful piece of meat of his. I looked him right in the eyes when I started licking the head, pre cum already oozing out for me. I licked at it with the tip of my tongue, closing my eyes at that time to savor the flavor. I licked the tip a few more times, before opening up my pink lips to take the whole thing in. I slowly bobbed up and down on his shaft, getting into a nice rhythm while taking peeks up at him to look him in the eyes after every few bobs. I wanted him to know I was his girl for the night, and I wanted him to do anything he wanted with me. He got the hint after a short time, putting his hand on the back of my head and gently forcing me to take him deeper, and to stay down longer. I couldn't have been happier to do it. I must have sucked him for a good twenty minutes before coming off his cock.

When I did, I climbed right up on top of him, asking him "What's next big boy?". He rolled me onto my back, pushing my legs back towards my head and grabbing onto my heels, moving my g-string to the side, and aimed his missile right into me, sliding in easily since I had his cock so slick with my saliva. He buried himself right to the hilt the first time, stopping there to let me get used to him and kissing me with an uncontrollable lust that I hadn't seen in him yet. After a minute or two, he started pumping into me, slowly at first, and then picking up speed as we went along. Finally, he was slamming into me with reckless abandon, pushing all the way in and then coming most of the way out, then repeating over and over. I was screaming in ecstasy ever time he slammed all the way in. I was about to cum myself when Dan said he was ready. I screamed out for him to fill me up, make me his girl, and fuck me Danny!! When he came, it seemed to flood my insides so much that it leaked out of my girly cock and into my panties.

We staid like that for a while, with him slowly softening in me, and me trying to coax out every drop from him with my boipussy. He slid out of me and laid next to me, stroking my side and kissing my neck some more. It was the kind of thing to make a girl feel very special and want her man that much more, and this girl for sure did. We laid like that in post fuck bliss for a short while, when I reached back and started fondling Dan again to see if he was ready to go again. He seemed to come back to life quite quickly, and in a very short amount of time, I had him back inside of me. This time, I decided that I wanted to ride him and control the tempo. I got carried away with how great he felt inside of me, that kept bouncing while he blew another load deep inside of me. When I had felt him let go, I dropped down on him so he could deposit his see deep, deep inside of me.

When we uncoupled this time, Dan reminded me that we had food waiting for us that was probably cold by now. I slipped off of him and into the bathroom, where I did my business quick and put in a tampon to stop him from leaking out of me, as I wanted to keep it all. I grabbed a robe for Dan and a cover for my merrywidow when I come out of the bathroom, and we made our way back to the kitchen to warm up the food and refresh ourselves for what I hoped would be round three, four, and more.

We sorted out the food, rubbing on each other as much as we could. We were able to finally eat something, but we didn't get much eaten before we were all over each again. I stepped behind the counter in the kitchen and pulled out the tampon so he would have free access again, which he took full advantage of. He bent me over the kitchen counter, and in my heels I was at the perfect height for him to ram his once again hard tool into me. He pumped away, hard, fast, deep, until I came into my g-string twice and he deposited another load deep inside of me. We stayed like that for a bit, with me squeezing him again to try and keep him hard and milk every drop of seed that he had left.

It was then that our good time was interrupted, and would continue no further. Dan got a call from Adam, saying that he was in a lot of trouble and could Dan come help. Dan tried to tell him that his rental car was broken and won't be replaced until the morning, but I stopped him and told him we could take my truck. We got ourselves as repaired as we could from our fuck sessions, with him tossing his clothes back on and me slipping back into my purple panties, bra, pantyhose, a pair of jeans, and a sweater. I fixed my make up quick, looked at my wig and decided to change it instead of combing it out, and then we were on our way. My black knee high boots with the four inch heel completed my outfit.

We made our way to downtown Albany, where Adam was lying on a park bench pretty beaten up. We asked him what happened, and he said "Some tranny wouldn't give it up and smacked me, so I smacked her back. Then I got hit by two others and they dragged me out here." I got so mad at what he said, I told Dan to take Adam's car and take him home. I couldn't even stand the sight of his insensitive ass right now.

Dan tried to say something to salvage the night, but his friend had ruined any chance of that and I decided it was time to depart them. I didn't really want my night to end, and I knew if I went to the club that I wouldn't be able to drive home, so I went over to the adult bookstore to see what was going on. Things seemed to be jumping a little, so I parked the truck and made my way in. I got my ticket for the theater and booth areas.

12