Fine! Ch. 05

Story Info
No way back.
4.2k words
3.77
28.7k
40
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
638 Followers

Hey Fuckers

At one point for me, watching Captain America got me through some tough times. Nearly dead, he would still get up and say, "I can do this all day."

Redo1984

The Cast

Alex- Husband

Alyssa- The soon to be ex wife

Lisa - Ex girlfriend, dated right before he met Alyssa

Tammy- Waitress at Paddy's who Alex hooked up with.

Bruce- Alex's friend - works with Alex.

Joe- Alex's friend - Real Estate Agent

Bill and Barb - a couple that is friends with Alex and Alyssa.

Heather- wife's slutty friend

Lauren- friend, works with Alex

*****

It's better to read the previous chapters, but here's what has happened so far.

In Chapter One, Bruce called Alex because he saw Alyssa making out with another man at the pub. She was supposedly out on a girl's night with friends. Alex decided he was done with the marriage and would go out as well. He thought of a game and his buddies decided to actually do it. The game was, that Alex would do as he pleases and see how long it takes for Alyssa to get upset. Bruce would sell squares for each day. The person who bought that square of the day when the conversation happens, wins the pot, with 20% going to Alex.

At Paddy's Pub that same night, Alex flirted with Tammy (waitress) all night and was heading out to eat with her after her shift, or so he thought.

In Chapter 2, Alex hooked up with Tammy at her place.

In Chapter 3 Alex met with his ex-Lisa on Sunday and ended up fucking her in his truck. When he went home later, he told his wife he was upset with her, and she needed to figure her shit out.

In Chapter 4 Alex has hot office sex with Lauren on the abandoned remodel floor where no one goes.

*****

Wednesday

I woke up somewhat refreshed and got the fuck out of the house before she woke up. I just do not want to fucking see her sour ass face. The more awake I became the more my body seemed to vibrate with angry energy.

Soon as I got in my truck, I started to feel a little better. Huh. I guess once I clear 100 feet from her, my anxiety and anger disappear. She some sort of energy vamp? Draining my life force?

Well, come on Friday! Next event is Lisa, round two. I can't wait to fuck those jugs and finish all over them. Unless of course she wants to wrap her juicy lips around me and swallow. It's always good to make goals and visualize the outcome kids.

Why the fuck am I so horny? I know I should be down and pissed off.

At times I am. She disgusts me. I don't even want to be friends with her after this.

The ultimate betrayal. I hope her life sucks after this.

"Oh, Alex take the high road and live a good life. Forgive."

Fuck that! So, I'm an asshole for a short period of time. I don't need counseling to be told I'm an asshole and using pussy to cope. I have totally approved this message!

Shit! Fuck! I think I said weekend game to Allysa. I need to clarify that. Maybe I should go to both Friday and Saturday's games? Christ. Let me get to work so I can stop my brain thinking about this shit.

Once I arrived at the office, I knuckled down on work to make up for my recent slacking.

Lauren came by and said good morning. At around eleven, I texted Lauren.

"Fantasy. Scorching office sex with Lauren. Check!" I said.

A few minutes passed. Shit. Maybe I shouldn't be texting shit like this.

"OMG. That was for me too! What other fantasies do you have? 😉" she replied.

"You wanted to have sex with a Lauren too? Does she work in this building?" I replied.

"Smart ass." she said.

"So, fantasies? In general?" I asked.

"Yeah." she replied.

Slippery slope here. What to divulge?

"There's quite a few up in my head. But threesome is number one, no dudes. Celebrities, maybe Alexandra Daddario. Hmm. I would love to see you work me over reverse cowgirl! With Ms. Daddario umm...." I replied.

Wow. Way to keep digging a hole, Alex.

I meant as a massage therapy application. You totally misunderstood that text human resources.

"Wow😮. If I'm cowgirl, where is she?" she replied.

"Wherever she wants." I laughed to myself

"Well, the bitch has perfect breasts. I'm jealous." she said.

"You have spectacular breasts. You are on an even playing field with her." I replied.

"Thank you! So that's it? Threesomes and Daddy O?" she followed with.

"Oh god no. Lots more. I'm dwelling on two scorching hot women. Hard to get past that now. What about you?" I asked.

"I don't know." she said.

"Understood. Think about it and get back to me. I have to make some more headway on work." I said.

She knows. She's just smarter than me and thinking before she texts.

"Okay."

After lunch I received her text. She dances around it with some basics and finally admits something noteworthy.

"Well, fucking you in your truck obviously. I would like to try a threesome with a guy and another woman. I'm not sure I want to go down on a woman, but her going down on me, you know. Some kissing. Oh god I'm embarrassed. Maybe if I smoked a little before. But definitely nothing up my ass!" she said.

"Don't be. Normal stuff. We have something in common. Imagine that. I don't want anything up my ass as well!" I replied.

"I'm kind of worried how my butt looks doing reverse cowgirl. LOL." she said.

"First of all. It would look smoking hot. But,

I could take a video on your phone and show you. Mmm." I said.

My cock was stiffening.

"That might work. You perv." she said.

I wanted to keep playing, but I seriously needed to get back to work. She said threesome. Shit!

"I'm a healthy young man embracing technology to help a friend. Got to work." I said.

After work I stressed thinking that the talk could happen at any moment. Luckily, she wasn't there. Maybe I should just go to the gym and cut down my time with her. Good plan.

"Hey. I'm at the gym. I should be done by seven." I texted once I was physically at the gym.

When I came back, she still wasn't home, and I didn't see a reply.

I felt good after the work out. As I grabbed some water, she came in struggling with grocery bags.

"Hey." she said dropping her stuff and groceries down on the counter loudly.

She looked like she didn't know what to do regarding me. You will not suck my life from me succubus. Might have to look it up, make sure i got the reference correct.

Yeah, after my divorce from the Ex-Succubus I just focused on healing myself. Well, and getting the doctor to test me for std's. Yeah, and the ingesting holy water daily.

"Hey. How was work? You still look really uh, tired." I said.

She still looked like fucking shit to me. Not eating?

"I am tired. Work was okay. I grabbed some groceries. I was going to make chicken." she said.

"Sounds good." I said.

A thought crept back into my head. Maybe she picked up a common virus or something more sinister? I am never fucking her again! Probably fucking spiders in her pussy! She using drugs? Oh shit. Don't panic. She can't handle her booze, that's all.

"What time is your softball game tonight?" she asked.

"Uh, 930. I need to leave around 830 and then I'm going to grab a beer with the guys." I said.

At least she is used to me doing this. After a game I am usually am wired.

I showered and made sure i smelled like an Irish spring in all the right places.

We ate and made small talk. Probably wondering how she can plausibly explain things without admitting guilt to anything serious. What's that called? Trickle bull shit something? So most likely the shit goes down Saturday. She's such a freaking planner. That gives here the weekend to cry and blah blah blah at me.

But, at this point there is no way back. I just have to say I fucked Lisa and she would try to stab me. Make a note to hide most of knives and not to say that.

"I have to get going. You should try to get to bed soon. I can do the dishes tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah. I may watch something and go to bed." she said.

I walked out without kissing her and avoided looking at her.

One thing Allysa can do well is fucking sleep. If she takes an aid, forget about it. She is out! I should be fine tonight. But this powder keg is going blow one way or another.

She can only tolerate me blowing her off so much. Even though she's a cheater.

In her head she has somehow legitimized it. She has shown this pattern to me with work and family issues. My "figure it out" comment will only stun her demoness for so long before she counters with "we need to talk."

Safely in the truck I breathed deeply. Think about the positives Alex.

Today was a good day. Got a lot of work done. There is a small chance I can have a threesome with Lauren. Go figure. Good work out. Now softball and end the day hopefully with some chicka bow bow!

The game tonight flew by. I told Bruce I had somewhere to be, and we would catch up tomorrow.

I texted her hotness.

"Should be there in 10 minutes." I said.

"KK." she replied.

KK? What the fuck is that?

I approached the door. I was actually really nervous. Totally sober going over to some chick's place I have only been with once.

"Hi." Tammy said opening the door.

I walked in and noticed she had on a snug tank top with no bra on. Fuck.

"Kimmy is not home." she said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Okay. Do you have a play station? Cause I will seriously crush you." I said.

"What? No. You goofball. Have a seat on the couch." she said.

Tammy straddled me.

"I'm your play station." she said seductively.

We made out for a while as I played and groped her ass. After a bit of that, I took her straps down to unleash her tits. I moved down her neck with my lips until I could gobble up a big nipple.

"Oh yes. I have been thinking about this all day. Suck my tits baby." she said.

"You have luscious tits." I said.

So, I did that for bit while she slow humped on my shaft.

She started to slide down off me until she reached the floor. She pulled my shorts and underwear down and off, letting my cock hit the air.

She moved up to kiss me while she stroked my shaft. Her breasts dangling against my cock and stomach.

"Alex. it's time for me to suck your cock." she said smiling.

I think she is fucking high. There was a slight aroma and taste from her mouth.

"But of course, it is." I said

She slurped my head into her mouth and swirled her tongue. God, she looked hot.

"You look so sexy doing that hotness." I said.

"Do you want me to suck on your balls?" she asked while she rubbed her boobs on the head.

"Does a leprechaun shit on the clover? Yes please." I said.

Man, she had my whole package covered in saliva. Someone has been watching porn today. Not complaining! Otherwise, I would shoot the lucky charms into her mouth.

I heard the doorknob moving quietly and her roommate came in. Tammy didn't notice and kept doing slow torture on my cock and balls. It was having a negative effect on me. Distracted, should i say something?

Kimmy at first just stood there with an open mouth, that turned into a smile. I waved and went back to watching my cock magically disappear.

Kimmy dropped her bags on the counter when Tammy took most of me in her mouth.

Women. Again, with the dropping of the fucking bags!

Holy shit Kimmy has some really big tits. I mean double the size Tammy's!

Bigger than Lisa's!

"Hi Kimmy." I said.

"Ogghk. Slurp. Shit. Sorry Kimmy. I thought you would be back later." she said wiping the cock drool off her lips.

Tammy still held my cock in her other hand.

"That's okay. I'll let you guys get back to it." she said grinning and went to her room.

"Whoops." Tammy said grinning.

Tammy sure did get back to it! Now she was making moaning and loud sucking noises. My educated guess she wanted her roommate to know she was having a good time and that she was, okay? Or she was liking her to watch?

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked coyly.

I didn't reply, I just moved her to the corner of couch and yanked her shorts off and started eating her pussy. Fuck! She was liquid lava. Still chirping noises and dirty talk.

"Oh, fuck yes Alex. So close. Make me fucking cum. Mmm."

It took about five more minutes after I inserted a finger. Then she came hard.

"Oh yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes! Ohhhhh shit!" she yelled.

She went into some sort of extended cum sequence, so I kept on her clit.

My mouth was getting fatigued and finally she seemed to calm down.

I stood up to put on a condom while she just kind of puddled.

I lined up and slid my shaft in slowly. That woke her up.

"Jesus Alex, I came like 5 times. Oh yes. Give it to me. Give me that big fucking cock." she said while she scooped her breasts up in her hands.

"You're about to get it." I said in all seriousness.

"Are you going to fuck me hard?" she asked playfully.

"Maybe? Do you have ice?" I grinned.

Again, she was very vocal when we fucked.

"Oh shit, shit. shit. Fuck me with that big cock!" she cried.

I fucked her hard, right down into the couch. I didn't build up to an orgasm when I was doing it. This was all for her pleasure. She could take it all like a champ.

I appreciate her comments about my cock. Maybe my a little above average unit is really big to her? It would freaking disappear in Kimmy's tits.

"Aah." she would squeak on my down stroke.

"Oh god. so good" I said as I slowed the pace. Her tight pink pussy pulling out gripping my cock.

"Oh baby. kiss me." she said.

We made out some more and I slowed it way down.

"I want you to take me from behind. Feed the dog baby." she said.

"Well then. Prepare to be boarded!" I said chuckling.

She was on her hands and knees, and I slid back into her. I had one foot on the couch and one on the ground. Captain Morgan style.

"Oh yeah. Fucking so good. Uh. uh. uh!" she said.

"I wish you could see what I see. Love this pussy!" I said.

I spanked her ass a couple of times and made it jiggle.

"Oh yes. Spank my ass!" she yelled.

She started just backing her pussy onto my cock and I kind of stayed still. I let some of my saliva fall on top of my pole to help keep it lubed.

I wasn't making much progress on cumming, but she was! The harder she fucked, the more she got off on it. I squeezed her ass hard and spread her cheeks.

I took over and went in at a little lower and changed the angle up as my cock pumped.

"Oh yes. I'm coming. fuck yes! Don't fucking stop!" she yelled.

She collapsed headfirst into the couch after her cum with her ass still in the air.

The condom and rapid fucking really desensitized me. I pulled out and tore off the condom. I was sweating my ass off. That was some hard work.

I was planning to shoot my load right at her rosebud. I rubbed my cock between her pussy lips and ass to slick it up with juices.

"I'm going to glaze your sweet peach ass." I said.

"Oh baby. I want to see you cum." she said and flipped over.

I thought she was down for the count, but suddenly she's a spider monkey!

Once I started stroking, I knew I wasn't going to last long looking down at her wanting my load.

"Oh gawd. It's so hot watching you fucking stroke it. I can't wait to lick the cum off your cock." she said.

My first huge load rocketed out and ricocheted off her tummy onto her breasts.

With more control, the next bursts went up and down her body.

"Fuck yes. Ah, Ah, Ah." I said as my orgasm subsided.

She popped up and did a cleaning service on my cock. Sensitive! Then she laid back to see where the cum was on her.

I had sweat dripping off me and my entire neither region was soaked.

I really had to take a piss and was somewhat erect still.

"I really need to piss." I said

"How are you going to piss? You're still, you know." she giggled.

"I'll just piss in your tub." I said smiling.

"Alex. gross." she giggles.

I felt weird walking around naked with her roommate having just heard us fucking.

I took a piss and imagined getting into bed at home with this pussy aroma.

"Honey, do you smell something? I smell sluts!" I thought and chuckled.

I walked out of the bathroom and right into Kimmy.

"Oh sorry." I said and noticed she had changed into some lacy see-through nightie. Fuck even her nipples are fucking huge.

She brushed her breasts against me and grabbed my limp cock. it still had some blood in it, so it wasn't a shrunken head.

I looked at her and she licked her fingers and closed the door of the bathroom

Fuck. WTF? Oh man!

"I got to get going." I said and gave her a kiss.

She was on the couch still but on her back with her knees up smiling. I admired her nakedness while I dressed. She grabbed a throw and covered herself looking like she was ready for a nap.

"Hey. If you have time this weekend, you should call me. We bought some really good weed and get super horny when we smoke. Could be fun?" she said with her

eyes closed.

Haha. There you go Alex. Fun? Life changing moment!

"Intriguing. Put some ice on that beaver." I said and left smiling.

Once I was in the truck, I grabbed my wipes and cleaned up. Took some of the dirt off my cleats and rubbed it on my shorts and shirt. I cleaned the data on my phone as well.

I glanced at the clock on the dash when I parked at home. A little after midnight. Not bad.

I went to the kitchen first and chugged some water. Oh cookies.

I smashed a few cookies as well.

I grabbed some shorts and cleaned up some more in the bathroom. I finally eased into bed and laid on my back. She seemed asleep. Man, I am wiped, but my mind was whirling.

Pussy, pussy, pussy. Do they go down on each other. I want Tammy to pull my cock out of Kimmy's pussy and suck it. Then slide it back in Kimmy. Stop!

Time to sleep man. Time to sleep.

Thursday came and went with a whimper.

I pushed hard at work and had meetings lined out of my fucking ass. Lauren had a busy day as well. No time for play. The good news was I would have a more relaxed workload Friday. TGIFF.

I arrived home and we had dinner together. More small talk and not discussing the giant puss filled demon vagina in the room. I could feel my anxiety climbing all through the night.

No way I'm kissing her! Maybe she thought the same thing, so not to pass me anything.

Although, I fucked Lauren and Lisa without a condom. So, I am really no better. That was a somber thought. This has been fun, but reality is we need to fucking split up.

In bed, she wanted to be held. As I held her, it felt like my body again was vibrating with angry energy. I knew I wasn't moving. This sucks.

This needs to end dammit. I'm behaving stupid and careless.

Friday

The thing about sleep, it resets me into a better mood. I woke thinking about tonight's plans. Does it make you horny? Yes, it does. Baseball, beer, pussy and jugs. I had to get up even earlier to gather some cloths, deodorant and cologne for after work.

Work was more work. Glad to be done with it. Lauren seemed to be really quiet today.

Go to get my ass moving to pick up Jugs.

I rolled up at her house and she was wearing another sun dress and no bra looking really tasty. Lots of leg and lots of boob.

We had a blast singing in the truck. Lots of grab ass between us while having a bite and going to the seats. We got settled as the game started and it was very enjoyable sipping a beer and having boobs on my arm.

My phone vibrated. I pulled out my cell.

"I'm going out. This will be the last time for a while." she said.

Fuck it. I'm not going to respond to it. Rolled my eyes.

"Your?" Lisa asked.

"Yep. Same ole same ole." I said.

"What if we are on the jumbo screen together with me on your lap?" she said laughing.

"She would probably spontaneously combust. Is there a number we can call?" I said grinning looking around.

Her hand wandered into my crotch quite often. She was keeping me hard most of the game. I wasn't wearing underwear, so my cock was going down my leg making it an easy target for her.

Redo1984
Redo1984
638 Followers
12