Fine! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Game had ended and we made it to the truck, I opened the door for her and pulled her to me for a hard kiss. I slid my hands up her dress and squeezed her juicy ass.

"I'm hungry." she said.

"Yeah. Do you want to stop for something?" I said.

"Hungry for your cock. So, no." she said smiling.

I had the tunes going and my mind daydreamed how the titty fuck was going to go.

As soon as she shuts the door, I will be all over her. I'll put her back up against the door and grab her leg so she can mold around my bulge. I'll break the kiss to pull her breasts out, Squeezing and licking.

She will pull me around and put me against the door. Then she will squat and drop my shorts. My cock will spring into her face and then into her mouth.

She will rub my shaft all over her face and lips smiling like its youth renewal skin care lotion.

Where does the baby oil bottle come from? Hmm.

Oh well. Skip that. Okay, fast forward.

She oiled up her breasts and I inserted my throbbing cock into between them.

I was getting close, and she was pumping vigorously,

"You can pull in the driveway." she said breaking my manifestation attempt.

Once we entered her place I did exactly what I had daydreamed.

Except when I started sucking on her nipple, she gently pushed me off.

What?

"Oh Baby. I really have to go pee. I'm so sorry," she said.

I went and sat at the table wondering what the fuck just happened. It seemed like I was waiting awhile.

She finally came out in a robe and sad expression.

"Alex. I can't keep having sex with you until you resolve things with your marriage.

I feel guilty. I love fucking and keeping this just about fucking." she trailed off.

"Uh, Okay." I said surprised.

Talk about crappy timing. Fucking cock killer.

But I said she could stop it at any time.

I got up.

"You don't have to go! You can stay." she said smiling.

"Nah. I'm going to take off. My head just isn't right now. Hey. Thanks for telling how you feel. That's important to me and I appreciate it." I said.

"You're welcome. Alex, I'm so sorry. That was really stupid ass timing by me." she said sadly and plopped down on a chair with her tits popping out of her robe.

"No worries." I said.

I bent over and gave her a kiss on the lips and left.

Now what. Fuck squad is down one.

Hmm. It's not even midnight?

Hopefully fortune favors the bold. I texted Tammy.

"Hey Hotness. What are you up to?" I sent.

"At work. Come pick us up!" she replied.

Time to make the fucking Tammy Kimmy changes.

12