Fine Tuning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a snarl he rushed forward, claws bracing on either side of her as hot water sloshed around the bath displacing much of it. Laele gasped, only to feel the heat of his tongue to her skin, drawn in smooth motions as she caressed his head. Again and again, his tongue pressed over his mess and swallowed, and took great pleasure in lavishing over her chest, the softness of her breasts, feeling his tongue squeezed in her cleavage.

"That's it, be a good dragon," she cooed as she watched his head draw down her body with a delicious squirm. Gallerus growled more intensely, and he gently took her panties in his fangs, he pulled back hard and shreddrd them. Laele gasped and giggled with a roll of her hips as she cast Gallerus a pleasing look.

"Please.. I need it.." her words came with a whine as his head settled between her legs, heated scales of his jaws pressed to the insides of her thighs. Laele rested back against the wall of the bath, Gallerus' eyes ate her up as they watched droplets of water roll down her body.

She couldn't help but let a sharp breath rip through her body as the slick tip of his tongue traced along her thigh, he watched as her chest rose and fell with each excited breath. Gallerus allowed the thick, hot muscle to draw along her thigh, higher and higher before parting his jaws wide. Laele bit her lip as his jaws came around her lower body, applying just the right amount of pressure as not to hurt her. Held in place, he allowed his tongue to venture higher along her thigh, a lower moan pulling through his body as he experienced her taste for the first time.

"Don't be such a tease, be a good dragon," she breathed as she encouraged him again. Gallerus's wilder eyes met hers and he growled more intensely, and pressed the broad flat of his tongue flush against her entrance as it trembled with the vibrations of his growl. Laele cried out, thighs tried to come together and squeezed his head as he teased her, and her ankles crossed along his thick neck to help him continue.

"Good drag-OOON!"

As she spoke he let the tip of his tongue draw fleeting strokes up and down her entrance, the princess's hips squirmed in the dragon's hold as she was kept at his mercy. Her breaths were labored as one hand came to stroke his snout with affection. The action surprised the dragon, his growl turned into an amorous moan as the two shared a more intimate moment, pausing to be lost in each other together.

Laele continued stroking his snout, "just be a good dragon and -AH!"

Gallerus growled harder he pushed a few inches of his tongue inside her in defiance!

"Bad dragon!" Laele huffed and bat his snout, which only made him growl more, only making the sensations that much more intense as her head fell back, and let her hips rock forward for more.

Gallerus was careful with his songbird, let her feel more and more of his tongue with each slow inch. Laele moaned passionately, Gallerus's seemingly endless tongue continurd to fill her. Unlike anything she had felt, his tongue was hot. So, so wonderfully hot as she felt more of him fill her.

Gallerus withdrew his tongue, audibly swallowing her arousal, a throaty moan of his approval sounded as Laele lifted her head, feeling empty.

"Gal, that was so good, more, please?" She stroked his snout so warmly, so affectionately, and her smile blossomed and lips parted as she felt his writhing tongue sink into her again setting her alight with pleasure.

With a bend of his tongue he allowed himself to stroke her clit as he withdrew, and the effect was instantaneous. Laele gasped, arched her back as she cried out, "oh gods oh fuck Gal, just like that! Please!"

It didn't take long before Gal's tongue met firmer resistance, and completely filledher passage. Laele tried to encourage him by rolling her hips and was met with a fierce snarl that ripped through her body. One of Gallerus's powerful claws lifted from the water and pressed hard to her chest to pin her down before him and make her heart flutter.

Her hands found her breasts as his tongue began to thrust in earnest, so easily filling her. She let her fingers pinch at her nipples, teasing herself before noticing Gallerus's attention was fixated on her. She huffed with the lay his tongue thoroughly delivered, and she pressed her breasts up over his claw between them to create intense cleavage and give her dragony sweetheart more of a show.

His thrusts continued as he growled, the sound caused his tongue to vibrate deep within her. He continued to stimulate her clit, and the tip of his tongue found her most sensitive regions as her moans began to rise, to shorten. Her walls contracted around his tongue as if it were a cock, squeezed and throbbed as the hot muscle writhed and slicked up inside her. Laele's hips rose, and she moaned delirious, pleasure ridden noises as he took her.

"Oh Gal, oh Gal fuck you're getting me there. Gal yes, oh gods Gal I'm so close, Gal-"

Each moan of his name only encouraged him, and Gallerus thrust his tongue at twice the speed to stroke her clit quickly as the tip thrust wildly within her. Her moans reached a fever pitch as she cried out. She clutched his snout as his tongue filled her and ground against her clit and gspot simultaneously. Her back arched as she screamed for him, squeezed down on his tongue as he tasted the rush of his arousal, refusing to let up.

In the haze of her afterglow, she settled back in the water. Her fingertips stroked his snout as she murmured to herself, his tongue working deep inside of her. "Oh, oh you can stop now, you've been such a good dragon-"

Gallerus snarled, sending sensations through Laele and overstimulating her, making her moan higher and more desperate as he refused to stop.

____________________________________

Laele lay back in the bath, glistening with water and sweat as the dragon overtook her. His jaws clamped down firmly over her abdomen. Gallerus's claw over her chest released her as she sat up, hips squirming as his tongue filled her with a relentless vigor, tasting her dripping arousal.

"Gal- Gal-, I want-" her words cut off by a moan, his tongue flexed against her clit before drawing back. He stepped forward to lay his head over her chest. The thick length of his neck lay along her body, parted her thighs as his warm scales pressed to her skin. His eyes met hers as she caught her breath.

"What is it, Laele?" He spoke, the rumble of his voice felt along his neck making Laele's overstimulated moans surface again.

"I wanted to try something else, um," cheeks reddened, her words had trouble surfacing.

"I've offered my most private self to you, Laele, there is little you could say that would worry me-"

"I want to ride your cock."

"...that is one of the things you could say that worries me. It's far too big for you, I'll hurt you."

"Ok maybe not ride because I can't get pregnant with a dragon for the next few years."

Gallerus raised a brow as her head rested atop her, her fingers caressed his scales. "Oh? You have a three year plan? Besides, I can control my fertility."

"You can- what! I know you told me you didn't like having a rider but you're a liar if this is the context you meant that for."

Gallerus snorted, amused as his jaws pulled into a gentler smile. Laele sighed as she guided his snout forward to be closer to her. "You worry too much about me. You worried when I wanted you to feel so good, and you're worrying when I want to please you again. I'll be in control, and I won't hurt myself. I promise."

Her words concluded with another kiss, a lower purr sounding through the dragon, the sound more like distant thunder of an oncoming storm than anything else. The sensation made Laele gasp again, "love, I need you to make a choice because what you're doing now is driving me crazy."

Love.. Gallerus's heart pounded, his wings made an involuntary flutter that sprayed the both of them, Laele laughed, rosy cheeked. "You'll be in control, and if it hurts, we stop."

Laele's smile brightened even more, "if it hurts, we stop."

"Safeword?"

"Hurdy-gurdy." The words barely escaped her lips with a giggle as she kissed his snout again.

Gallerus lifted himself from Laele, slowly turning over on his back in the bath. His tail flicked with anticipation as the motion splashed more water from the baths. His softer underbelly surfaced, slick with water as his heavy cock flopped against himself with an audible thump, only half hard. Laele made a little shiver, the sight of his manhood making her so nervous yet so excited.

She crawled onto his belly, fully nude, and slipped up his chest to cast him a demure look. Her chest pressed to his and she let her wetness grind against the warmth of his body. Gallerus arched his neck to lean in closer, a massive claw drifted over Laele's body and made her back arch with a moan, her lip bitten as her fingertips washed over his body. Gallerus moaned, eyes closing as her feathery sensations trailed down his body.

"Gal, I want you to watch me." His eyes opened, smoke trailed from his nostrils with his built up excitement. Laele straddled his girth to work him up and down with both hands. Gallerus's powerful moan was drawn out as his shaft became slick with his precum, Laele unable to stop herself from grinding against the shaft.

Gallerus huffed, eyes became wilder as she worked him up, his shaft fully hard now. She leaned forward more and aligned him with her entrance. As she did Gallerus leaned forward to nuzzle her cheek, giving a small, messy dragonkiss to her cheek. She laughed and caressed his jaw as she sat back, and pierced herself with his formidable member as her grip tightened on his horn.

Laele glanced back, careful of his size, and felt him spread her harshly. Each throb of his heavy cock rocked her body. With the head inside her, she squeezed him involuntarily making his eyes shut tight and his back leg kick.

"Gods- Laele, this is so.. I've never felt anything close to this-" he hissed again as she took another few inches, her hips slowly rolled to work his size.

"Fuck you're big, Gal what the fuck- ah!" She gasped with a higher moan as she took another few inches, her chest rose and fell with harsh breaths mirrored by the dragon's own strong moans, smoke rolling from his jaws, steam arose from his scales.

As she bottomed out, Laele rode his cock in heavier grinds huffing harder. Gallerus let out a lusty breath, drawing his thick, heated tongue up along her chest letting her breast bounce. The muscle drew higher along her neck to make her back arch with a delighted laugh of a moan as she rode his cock more and more, working his length as much as she could.

Laele held his head close, his tongue slithered out to curl around her wrist, her breaths shaky as she trembled. Her moans turned breathier, more desperate as his became louder, a familiar growl building in his throat.

"I'm gonna cum Gal.." she breathed, leaning against his head as she rode his hard length, tightened around him and rode him so tenderly despite their sizes.

"I'm... finishing with you. I want-.. our melodies joined, Laele." He spoke between moans and hitched breaths, her cheeks flushed such a deep shade of red as her eyes closed, cheek resting to his scales as their moans rose together, and broke together.

Laele cried out as she came around his cock, squeezed harder and more erratically. She pressed herself to him as she felt him harden and heat up inside her, and felt the first flood of his climax. Unrestrained, she felt the surge of his first load overstuff her, and dropped down his cock into the second and milked him through his climax with the steady rise and drops of her intimate lay. Gallerus relished in his unhindered pleasure, letting himself go, letting her have all of him as their moans joined together.

Laele collapsed atop his belly, his cock filling her, still hard as their shared pleasure waned. A strong claw pulled around her, keeping her lovingly cuddled up to her as his head rested atop her back. "Can you feel the tempo of my heartbeat, Laele?"

She smiled against him and hugged the dragon with a kiss to his scales. "Love the dancers can't keep up with a waltz that fast, they're spinning out of control."

"Love.." he echoed, holding her tight. "May we fly tonight? I want to take you among the stars."

Her blush deepened again, and she turned over to hug his head to her body. "Yes Gal, I would love to share that with you. Please."

"And afterwards we can dine together, we can write our ballad, and-"

"Gal?"

"Mm?" His head tilted as he looked to her.

"Hold me, please?"

With a rumble his claws tightened around the princess, the dragon coveting her in their intimacy.

The two held each other in their shared afterglow, and in the comfort of each other's warmth drifted off to sleep.

12