Finger Snap

Story Info
Renae takes charge tonight.
1.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeffery came up the stairs, straining under the weight of the armload of groceries he held. Of course the day he decided to get groceries would be the day Renae decided to visit. She had a key at least, but she'd been waiting for him for over an hour and he was wondering if she'd even be there when he arrived. Of course today would also be the day management decided to close the elevator for maintenance, so he was forced to leg it up three flights of fucking concrete stairwell. He could've taken a few bags at a time and made the trip easier for himself, but doing more than one trip to carry up your groceries was little bitch behavior and Jeffery had long ago decided that he was no little bitch.

He rounded the corner at the third floor, said a quick "Hello!" to Mrs Bryony as she left to check her mail, and started down the final stretch of hallway to his unit at the end. By the time he reached his apartment door the soft plastic bag containing the milk had started to stretch and tear, and he ended up setting it down hard before it broke.

Jeffery winced. His wrists were marked by the bag handles and the milk carton did not make a happy sound when he dropped it. He wondered if, maybe just this once, he should have reduced himself to a day of "little bitch behavior".

The door swung open against his boot and he staggered inside, shoving the bags up and onto the counter and displacing his cat Trix, who protested loudly. Renae was laying on his couch, feet up on the armrest, her nose almost pressed against the screen of her handheld switch.

He grinned and said: "Are you winnin', son?"

"Oh, you've got jokes." She replied, and then after a moment added, "Nope. Four hunts, zero mantles. This stupid desire sensor."

"Mhmm, that sounds.. rough." Jeffery said, as if he had any idea what she was talking about.

In response, Renae clutched the switch to her chest and said in a whiny voice: "I knowww."

Jeffery cocked an ear suddenly and said, "Is the dyer running?"

"Oh yeah, your hamper was full so I started a load for you."

Jeffery turned back to the groceries and saw a creamy white pool forming beneath the milk bag.

"Ah, goddammit. I broke the fuckin' milk." He exclaimed.

He finished putting away the rest of the groceries, then fished a glass bottle out of the cabinet and transferred the rest of the milk into it. Trix had jumped back onto the counter and had set about cleaning up the spilled milk. Renae watched and wrinkled her nose.

"Is that still gonna be good?"

"Yup. Well, probably. I'll find out tomorrow and let you know." He cocked an ear suddenly and said, "Is my dryer running?"

"Yeah, I saw you had a full hamper so I did your laundry for you."

Jeffery made them dinner that night. Renae kindly took care of the dishes as he settled down on his bed and half-heartedly flipped through his notebook. As he looked at his unfinished writings he felt suddenly sad. Renae came in a minute later, drying her hands on her jeans and flopped onto the bed alongside him. She pillowed her head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I wish I felt like writing." He admitted.

"It's just fatigue. Inspiration is bound to come back to you eventually."

"I guess."

Renae frowned - and then snatched the notebook from his hand.

"Alright sad sack we've had a great night and I'm not letting you sulk. You're down in the fuckin' dumps and I am 100% not okay with that. So guess what we're going to do?"

"Don't you have to leave by nine?"

She pressed a hand over his mouth. She had taken on an officious tone, and the set of her jaw was firm. "Fuck that. You've been in charge of shit at the store for half a month now. You've been in charge too long if you ask me, so you're not gonna be in charge tonight."

Then she added quickly, "If you're okay with that?"

Jeffery was grinning despite himself. "Definitely! Y'know you curse a lot when you're horny."

She flicked him on the forehead. "That's a "you curse a lot when you're horny" ma'am, bub!"

"Y-yes ma'am."

"Good." She sat up on her knees. "Lose the trousers."

He lost the trousers in record time and was about to pull down his boxers as well when Renae stopped him.

"I didn't tell you to touch those, did I? Keep your hands at your sides. No touchy. Not yourself, and not me."

At the last part, she pulled her shirt up and off. She hadn't been wearing a bra. Her breasts were average sized and perky, with round pink nipples and a spray of freckles that traveled up her chest to her neck.

Jeffery swallowed. He wanted to reach out and touch her so damn badly, but he resisted the urge. Something in the way she talked and moved told him he'd better play along and let Renae take the lead. He kept his hands to himself.

She smirked at him, then with one finger she tugged down his boxers. His erection popped up instantly. He was so swollen it almost hurt. Renae slowly took hold of it, kept her eyes directly on him, and leaned down. Her hands were cold and still slightly damp, but he didn't care. He wanted this, needed this touch. He moaned aloud when he felt her lips, wet with saliva, touch the base of his cock. Renae's smirk evolved into a devilish grin. She dragged her lips up the length of him to his head, opened her mouth to take him - and let go.

When Renae sat up and crossed her arms, grinning like a damn wolf, Jeffery had been flooded with equal parts confusion and disappointment. When she followed up with, "Touch yourself." He realized what she was doing and got excited again.

He took his cock and stroked it, moving his hand up and down and twisting slightly every time he passed over his head. He knew exactly how to touch himself. He was just getting into a rhythm when Renae grabbed his hand and stopped him. Her voice was low and commanding, and it made Jeffery feel certain feelings he didn't know he could feel. She said only one word.

"Slower."

When she let go of his hand he obeyed her, and touched himself slower.

Wait, obeyed? Is that where this was going? He thought, and then realized he was absolutely fine with this.

Renae watched him like that for a while. Her cheeks were turning redder. Her mouth crooked and she made a face, and Jeffery realized that she had slipped a hand under her jeans and was touching herself too. They stared into each other's eyes, making soft little moaning noises as they pleasured themselves. And then Renae made him stop again.

"Mm-mm." She said, and shook her head.

She got up, struggled out of her jeans and took her underwear with them. When she got back up on the bed it was hard not to stare, and when she saw him watching she clamped her legs shut.

"You've been very good," She started, adopting that commanding voice again. "So we're going to play a game. If you behave, you can see what's between my legs."

"I've already seen-"

"Aahh, shhhutthefuckup." She put her hand to his mouth again. "When I snap my fingers, you will touch yourself. When I snap them again, you will stop. Understand?"

Squashed under her hand, Jeffery said a muffled: "Yss mm'mm."

"Good boy."

Okay THAT did something to him. Before he had time to fully process, Renae let him go and snapped her fingers, and he had to obey her again. He had only just started touching himself, just started to feel that soft pleasure, when she snapped them again and he had to stop. He frowned.

"I only got like five seconds." He said poutily.

"Then make the most of it."

Sigh. "Yes ma'am."

Snap.

This went on for some time, Renae snapping to start or stop his onanism. He was thoroughly enjoying himself when she changed the game up, and make him go faster or slower depending on which hand she snapped with. He went from rapid stroking to a gentle rhythm, up and down, up and down. His moans grew more fervent and his legs began to twitch, and he could feel his orgasm building when Renae gently took his hands away.

"What?" He said, bewildered.

"You win the game," She replied. "You get to see."

She got up on her knees and parted her legs, and he realized that she'd shaved for him. There were her lips, puffy and red from arousal and glistening wet. She waddled closer over the bed and put one leg on either side of him. He allowed her to guide his head into her groin and he opened his mouth to take her. He'd done this a few times before and he'd always thought the taste to be strange, but he was so horny he didn't care.

He pressed his mouth to her, ran his tongue up and down her slit, feeling the soft prickle where she'd shaved against his upper lip. He circled her clit and that got a reaction, her hips bucked and she said. "Oh my god."

He chuckled, tilted his chin up to give himself better leverage, and locked his lips around her. He sucked on that swollen bead, that goldmine of soft nerves and pink flesh, ran his tongue in gentle but fast circles and felt her go mad above him. Then she snapped.

"T-touch yourself," She gasped, and that was all she could manage to say.

Jeffery couldn't really say "Yes ma'am" as his mouth was preoccupied, but he was only too happy to oblige. He moaned into her and she moaned in consort, her hands gripping the headboard until her knuckles turned white. She was rolling her hips in the most mind-numbing way, and Jeffery felt like the motion alone was turning his brain to soup. Sacrificing one of his stroking hands, he brought it up and slid two fingers into her. This made her squeak, and he got that sound repeated(along with a number of curse words) when he waggled them around, found that one spot and tapped like he was texting on a phone.

"Ffffuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum! Jefferyyyy!!"

Renae came hard, her hands shooting down to tangle in his curly hair as she rode out her orgasm on his face. The moment he heard her announce that she was going to cum, Jeffery realized he was going to as well. Fire ran up the shaft of his cock as he quickened his stroke shot ropes of cum onto the bed sheets with four orgasmic contractions.

Both of them lay spread out on the bed in the aftermath, breathing heavily. Renae's legs were trembling. Her crotch and inner thighs(and Jeffery's face) were shiny with fluids. They were both far too sweaty and hot to cuddle, so they settled hooking together their pinkies.

"Thank you." Jeffery said finally, still panting. "Not being in charge.. was nice.."

"I think I like being in charge." Renae replied after a moment. "I came so fucking hard."

"I could tell. My scalp hurts."

"Sorry about that."

"Nah, that tells me I did a good job."

"We should clean up. We need showers and clean sheets. I just did your laundry today, man. You made quite the mess."

"Yeah... Right now I just want to lie here for a bit if that's okay." Then he corrected, "If that's okay, ma'am."

Renae rolled over and kissed his cheek. "Yes sir."