Morning Energy

Story Info
Morning starts off with a bang, and a couple orgasms.
3k words
4.73
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya sneaks her eyes open to more light than she expected. She looks at the clock to see it is 7:30am, not too early but later than her usual 6am start to her day. The sun is streaming in the window, heating the room. Tanya pushes the heavy duvet down leaving just her legs covered. Her t-shirt is sweaty from the heat generated as she lay wrapped tightly in the blankets. Pulling her shirt over her head to reveal her heavy breasts provides a bit of relief.

Waking a bit more she remembers the bottle of wine consumed on the back deck with Tim. OK maybe two bottles of wine, at least one each. To excuse her behaviour she tells herself that it was an amazing summer evening and she knew she had no work the next day. Now, with the light streaming into the shaded room, heating the air and making her slight headache worse, she is starting to second guess her choices. She reaches over and cracks the window to allow a cool breeze to enter. She collapses back on her pillow and shades her eyes. The breeze cools the slight sheen of sweat that covers her breasts, causing her large nipples to come immediately to attention.

As she pulls the heavy duvet off both of them completely, leaving just a light cotton sheet. She looks down and notices Tim has a rather strong morning erection. He seemed to still be asleep, so it just sits making a nice little tent in the sheets. Sadly they had fallen asleep during some random groping and rubbing after they collapsed giggling into bed the night before, so she assumed there is a bit of built up of sexual tension there.

She finds herself staring at it, not sure why exactly, maybe her lack of sex recently was causing a bit of frustration. She has seen it, held it, many times before so it is not an unusual situation for them. They are not really a couple, very good friends, with occasional benefits when neither are in a relationship, but not a couple, so their encounters while always fun, tend to be infrequent.

The motion of Tim's erection pushing up and down in the sheets, combined with the cool breeze on her nipples starts to create flutters in her belly and a familiar tingling in her pussy. Her breathing has become noticeably deeper. She loves her breasts, they are heavy without being too big. Her nipples are super sensitive and when she is aroused they get very hard and demand attention. Exactly what they are doing currently.

As she lies on her back watching Tim sleep, his breath causing his fit stomach and chest to rise and fall, she can see the outline of his firm cock beneath the sheets. Reaching her hand up she began to lightly circle one nipple making it jump to attention, even more than it already is. Pinching and pulling both nipples causes her breath to deepen further. Using both hands to give proper attention to her nipples causes a surge of heat in her pussy. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Tim stir. Quickly dropping her hands she closes her eyes and feigns sleep as Tim slowly awakes.

Watching him with half closed eyes she sees him look over at her naked breasts and hard nipples. He subconsciously reaches down to stroke his erect cock a few times. She and Tim had shared masturbation stories many times, so they know each other's habits. It was no surprise to her that he was looking to relieve his erection, curiously though she had never seen him do it in person. She had always maintained that virtual sessions were not the same as up close and personal. He continues to stroke his cock as he steals looks over to her sleeping form. She moves a bit and he stops suddenly.

Opening her eyes completely she quietly says, "Don't stop."

He looks at her intently, "Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yes," is her only reply.

With that he moves the sheet down and continued to slowly stroke his hard cock. He moves his hand up and down, making sure to stimulate the entire length. His cock grows further as he plays with it. Licking his hand to provide a bit of lubrication he begins to focus his strokes on the head causing it to pulse and swell. Looking over at her he moves his other hand down to cup his shaven balls, his legs spreading slightly to give him better access. Tanya reaches up to re-start the stimulation of her nipples. Her eyes are focused on his wet slippery cock.

Tanya quickly rolls to the side of the bed and reaches into her side table. Pulling out a bottle of lube she leans over to hand it to him.

"Get all the looking in your want, tell me what to do if you want me to do something specific, I want to watch you come," she says with an evil grin.

He lubes up his cock properly, using a little in his other hands to lube up his balls as well. She can see it swell even more, veins protruding, the head getting dark red. She always thought Tim's cock was very pretty. Watching him stroke his now very wet cock she knows she is right. She can see pre-cum dripping out the tip with each stroke. Tanya licks her lips, she loves the way his cock leaks during sex, the taste of it is amazing.

Tim looks over at her breasts, then closes his eyes, then looks back at her breasts. She has used a bit of the lube now on her nipples and she is aggressively pinching and pulling both at the same time. squeezing and massaging, her entire breast is one large pleasure zone. Her nipples are swollen and very sensitive. She can feel the pressure of an orgasm building in her belly.

As she watches Tim, his strokes increase in speed and then slow down. His hand is massaging his balls constantly. She sees him sneak a finger down to play with his ass, a jolt of pleasure shooting through her as she watches. She wonders what is going thru his head but figures he will tell her later over coffee, she doesn't want to ruin the moment.

She noticed Tim slowing down his stroking as he watches her intently. She figures he is trying to delay his orgasm, to stay synced with her activities and to watch her play. She feels another surge of wetness between her legs. She loves how slippery it feels as she grinds her hips together, glad she had shaved her pussy just yesterday.

Reaching into her side table again she looks at several of the toys lying there. Grabbing a large pink one she sits back up in bed. Grabbing the lube she applies it liberally to the toy and her pussy. Looking over she can see Tim's eyes widen. The vibrator is much larger than his cock, it is the one she uses when she wants to feel full. She wants to show off for him, to show him how she can handle the width and the length, knowing he will not be put off by the size but turned on even more.

She spreads her knees and turns on the vibrator. Running it lightly over her nipples and down between her breasts she visualizes what it would be like to have a cock that big between her breasts, pushing into her mouth, stretching her lips, filling her throat. Reaching down to spread her pussy lips reveals her hard red clit. It is swollen and erect, begging for attention. She can feel her pussy leaking, mixing her wetness with the lube. Running the vibrator down her belly sends waves of pleasure through her pussy.

Touching it to her clit makes her come instantly, "Holy shit, that was quick," she gasps.

Running the toy down her wet slit, her pussy is still pulsating, the vibrations extending her orgasm. Her pussy gushes wetness but she know this orgasm is only the beginning. Relaxing back onto the pillows, her knees raised for best access she begins to slide the huge toy into her wet depths. It is slow at first, the tip of the toy opening her up, stretching her out. In and out, small movements, each stroke opening her up a bit further. She uses one hand to spread her sensitive lips, making access for the huge toy easier. Rubbing her clit as she pushes the toy deeper and deeper brings her closer and closer to another orgasm.

Looking over she see Tim still staring as she works the huge toy into her pussy. Tim's cock is visibility pulsing, he has to be close but she wants them to come at the same time.

She looks over, "Wait for me!" she pleads.

He nods and slows his strokes, staying away from the swollen head. This other hand continues to stroke and massage his balls, Tanya longs to take them in her mouth. Looking down she watches the vibrator slowly disappearing into her pussy. She can feel the pressure in her stomach as the toy invades stretches and fills her. As she pulls it out her pussy lips grip it obscenely. She pauses when it is almost out before sliding it slowly back inside her.

She wants to sit up and drive her pussy down on the toy, taking it as deep as she can, letting it smash against her cervix. She also wants Tim to be able to see everything so Tanya pulls her knees back further, almost to her armpits. This brings her ass into view for Tim, her wetness leaking down, her tight little hole pulsing as her orgasm approaches. She drives the toy deep into her pussy once again, she feels totally full. Rubbing her clit lightly with one hand she moves the vibrator back and forth inside her. She can feel the buzzing everywhere.

She wants Tim to see her come close up and wants to see and feel his come shoot from his hard cock.

"Kneel between my legs, please," she pleads.

Tim needs no encouragement. He moves to kneel between her legs. She is totally exposed to him now, the vibrator deep in her pussy, moving in and out as it buzzes through one of its many patterns. She continues to rub her swollen clit as she feels her orgasm peaking. Tim's cock is swollen and ready to burst. He can not take his eyes away from her.

"Now!" she gasps as her second orgasm starts to sweep over her.

She sees Tim stroking the head of his cock quickly as a low moan escapes from his lips.

"Fuck yes, coming," he exclaims.

Spurts of come spray over her belly as she continues to come hard on her vibrator. She watches intently as Tim strokes his hard cock, eyes closed, hand gripping his balls, come continuing to pulse from the head. Finally Tim falls back on his heels, his orgasm spent.

Tanya feels she still has more built up sexual tension to release. Pulling the vibrator from her pussy leaves a desperate emptiness. Her pussy grips the toy as she pulls it out, its absence leaving it lewdly gaping, still spilling wetness in the sheets. Her fingers continue to circle her clit, maintaining the heights of her arousal, knowing she can coax more orgasms from her body, reluctant to let the intensity of her arousal diminish.

Reaching down she pushes first two, then three and finally four fingers into her soaking pussy. Rubbing her clit frantically with her other hand she feels another orgasm approach. Spreading her pussy wide to continue to show off for Tim she plunges her four fingers in as deep as she can manage. She knows he can see her pussy leaking wetness, dripping down her ass and legs onto her sheets. Her gasps and moans fill the room as she strives for yet another orgasm.

"Holy fuck, coming again, uhhh, fuck, yes, can you see?" Tanya moans as she feels her orgasm finally burst from her.

They both fight to catch their breath, Tim the first to speak, "I guess I will go make coffee," he smiles.

As he crawls from the bed, he pulls on his jean that lay on the floor. Stopping quickly at the bathroom she soon hears him rummaging around in the kitchen.

"He never remembers where anything is," she thinks.

Laying like a used dish rag on the bed, she feels that, maybe, all the accumulated sexual tension has left her body. She looks down to see her nipples still swollen and slick with spit and lube on her round breasts, her belly covered in Tim's come and her legs still spread. Running her fingers down her belly into that hot mess she finds herself, surprisingly, needing more. Her fingers find their way across her smooth belly to her wet slit. Slipping across her clit she generates a new jolt of pleasure. Her gaping pussy responds with a small spasm as she slips all four fingers back inside herself.

Grinding her palm against her clit she slides her fingers as far inside her as she can. She slips her other hand under her firm ass and begins to play with her tight ass hole. She is already soaking wet so it gives little resistance to the entrance of her first

finger.

Bringing her hand to her mouth she licks the combination of orgasm and lube off her fingers, filling her senses with the delicious scent. A second finger has joined the first in her ass as her hand returns to her pussy.

Changing position slightly she bends her knees and brings them up to her shoulders.

"Thank god for stretching," she mumbles.

Reaching to the side she grabs her vibrator again and rubs it slowly around her ass. She can't always take the big vibrator in her ass but this morning she is so worked up and so slick already she is not concerned. The vibrator glides around the entrance effortlessly, the mixture of lube, orgasm and spit making the area very slippery. The vibrations are intense and return a familiar feeling to her belly. She feels her hips rocking, almost on their own accord, demanding the penetration of the large toy.

Teasing herself she guides it slowly, ever so slowly into her ass. In and out, an inch at a time, slowly stretching out her tight hole until it is able to accommodate the entire width of the buzzing toy. The pressure is overwhelming and the vibrations seemed to enter her soul. She pushes the vibrator deeper and deeper into her ass, until the entire length is buried.

Each time she pulls it out the buzzing gets louder, then subsides as she slowly pushes it back inside her. Grinding her palm against her clit as she continues to finger her pussy with her other hand she feels yet another orgasm approaching.

She knows this will be a good one and wants to ride it as long as she can. She continues to fuck her ass as deep as she can. She removes her fingers from her pussy and swings around to face the mirror at the side of the bed.

She is totally exposed, pussy gaping from her attention and previous orgasms, her vibrator plunging deep in her ass. Propping her head on a pillow she watches herself intently as the vibrator continued its work. When it is all the way inside she can feel the vibrations in her stomach, pussy and around her clit, as she pulls it out she feels small waves of desperation. She moves her hand up to her nipples as she feels her orgasm build, slowly but surely.

Her pussy is flowing constantly, twitching and contracting, spread wide. Her clit is swollen and red, demanding constant attention. She fucks her ass desperately as she reaches the peak of the climb. She sees her pussy start to contract and spasm. She feels her ass gripping the vibrator even through the aggressive in and out motion. Her belly contracts and she sees small spurts of liquid fly out of her pussy. She fucks her ass hard as her orgasm stretches out. She feels that maybe she can ride this orgasm straight into another one.

Hearing a noise at the door she looks over to see Tim standing at the door, two cups of coffee in his hands. His cock bungling in his jeans as he watches her fuck her own ass.

"Come here," she gasps.

Tanya slides to the head of the bead as Tim places the coffee on the side table and quickly removes his jeans. He climbs on the bed and moves to straddle her chest. His cock is still slippery from earlier and slides easily between her breasts. She lets the vibrator slip from her ass as she moves her hands to her breasts, cupping them together to create a warm tunnel for his cock.

She feels Tim's hand on her pussy now, stroking, probing. His other hand on her knees pushing them down to ensure her pussy is open and accessible to him. He slides his cock up and down between her breasts. Occasionally she raises her head to lick the head of his cock and further lubricate the hot length.

She feels all four of his fingers inside her now, his thumb running circles on her clit. His hand is much larger than hers filling her pussy completely. She can feel another orgasm building as his fingers push deep inside.

Tim pulls his cock from her breasts and begins to stroke it. She knows he is close as he leans forward a bit to allow her to lick and suck his smooth balls. The taste is exhilarating, the pressure in her pussy intense, the circles on her clit continuous. Unable to hold off any longer she explodes in orgasm. Her pussy squirting, contracting, spasming. Tim gasps as he begins to come leaning forward a bit to ensure he comes in her open mouth. Spurt after spurt he comes, plunging his fingers into her pussy in time with his own strokes.

She takes his entire length in her mouth and licks the last of the come off. With a final gasp Tim rolls off her and collapses on the bed.