Fingered in the Bar

Story Info
Stacy lost a bet to a stranger and had to pay up.
792 words
3.97
72.8k
45
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luke_stcy
luke_stcy
19 Followers

Stacy and I were at a casino in Las Vegas and were going to be taking in one of the shows.

When Stacy was getting ready for the night, I noticed she had chosen one of her very short and sexy dresses. This dress had a very low-cut top which meant the bra was going to stay behind. I also noticed that she decided to go without panties also.

After the show was finished, we made our way to one of the casino bars and Stacy and I found two nice chairs up at the bar to play video poker. This is one of the few bars left that still comps drinks to players.

We had been playing for a while as Stacy made friends with a nice older gentleman on her other side. I occasionally heard bits of the conversation and at one point heard Stacy and her new friend talking about girls not wearing panties under their short skirts.

I heard Stacy mention to the gentlemen that she doesn't wear panties many times with her short dresses and tonight was one of them.

Time went on and we had more and then more drinks. Stacy and her new friend were talking things up quite well.

At one point, Stacy and her friend asked me who the singer of some song was. I had never even heard of the song myself and had no idea.

Stacy told me "We have a bet going and we have to find out."

So, they got out the phone and looked up the answer on the internet. Stacy immediately got a surprised look on her face and told me she lost.

Her new friend was just grinning and laughing. When I asked what the bet was for, he just looked at Stacy.

Stacy then told me "If he lost, he was going to buy us all a round of shots" (Apparently, shots aren't comped!).

I asked if she was buying then and she then said, "Well, I didn't really bet shots. I told him if I lost, since I wasn't wearing panties under my short dress, he could have a feel under my dress to prove it."

Stacy actually seemed to blush a little since we have done lots of flashing, but we have never let anyone actually touch.

When I looked at her friend, he was quick to speak up and say, "Only with your permission of course."

At that point, I figured, Stacy made the bet and it was up to her to pay up so I told him, "He won the bet, he should get to collect."

Stacy then said, "We need some shots first."

We ordered a round of shots and we all put them down. I told Stacy, "looks like time to pay!"

Stacy then stood up and faced her new friend. Her dress was so short, it wasn't going to take much to reach her cleanly shaven lips. As her friend reached over, he had just started to get a feel and Stacy kind of jumped and backed away.

I told Stacy, "That wasn't much of a feel and that wasn't much of a payment."

She asked how much more she had to give?

I told her I would stand behind her and she will hold my hands behind her while he gets a good payoff.

Now, keep in mind, we are standing in the middle of the casino bar with people all around and Stacy is turned sideways to the bar facing her friend while I am standing behind her. As she put her hands behind her back to hold my hands, I had her spread her legs apart a little so it would be easier.

At that point, I could see her new friend reach his hand under her dress. Stacy tried to lean back but I held her body in place. Within seconds, Stacy started to squirm. I continued to hold her as she really started to lean against me.

Our new friend at this point had really started to finger her and Stacy was really breathing hard and her body was really moving. I was really having to start to hold her up. The bartender looked over with a funny look on his face and then continued making drinks.

Within a couple more seconds, I could tell Stacy was having an orgasm. She let out a couple of moans while biting her lip, closed her eyes and I felt her body have a quick shake.

When she opened her eyes, our friend removed his hand. When I saw his fingers, they were very wet. Stacy then quickly recomposed herself. We finished our drinks and then went off to our room to have some more fun.

luke_stcy
luke_stcy
19 Followers