Fingering on Toilet Ch. 02

Story Info
It’s my daddy’s turn!
663 words
3.71
27.6k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18!

Here is the continuation of Part 1!

After my mom and I got done with my dad on the phone. We videotaped our first video on the toilet peeing and fingering each other.

Then, we went into the living room as my mom was eating me out on her recliner.

"Ohhhhhhhh mommmyyyyy yes yes yes eat that pussy."

My mom nibbled on my clit and stuck her tongue deep into me.

"Ooooooohhhhh god mmmmmm fuck yes mommmmyyyyyyyyy"

As I rode her face as cum was dripping all over her.

My mom came up and kissed me. "Wow you taste so good, never thought pussy would taste so good."

I pulled her close and kissed her deep licking my juices all over her. Then, I flipped her over and starting eating her pussy.

I reached out my tongue ad sucked on her clit then I slipped my tongue deep inside of her reaching her gspot.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhh god yes hunny yes yes yesssssss oooooooooo fuck."

As my rode my face and squirted all over my face. Mmmmmmmm that taste so good.

"God mom you taste amazing, I didn't want to stop."

Later that night, I was fingering myself just fo feel my pussy and watch my fingers go deep inside of me when my dad calls.

"Hey daddy"

"Hey sweetheart, What you up to?"

"Mmmm nothing much just fingering and watching my pussy"

"Ohh yeahhh?"

"Yup, just love and watch my pussy"

"Mmmmmm sounds so hot, Want go come over?"

"Mmmm sure, I'll be right over."

I get off the phone with my daddy and tell my mom I am going to dads.

"Mmmmmm have fun and tell me everything." as she winks and kisses me.

I put on my robe and drove to my dads. Once I got there and inside I took of my robe and showed him I was already naked.

"Mmmmmmmmm sweetie you really are a slut aren't you?"

I bit my lip as I moved to him and got onto my knees and pulled his 7" cock from his underwear.

"Mmmmmmm dadddyyyyyy its so big and hard"

As I stroke it and put my mouth on his cock. It tasted so good, salty and sweet, I loved it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm god yes" as my daddy moans.

I stucked on it slow then fast playing with his balls as well. Faster I went my daddy bucked his hips and came in my mouth.

Squirts of gooey strings came out bit it tasted so good.

"Mmmmmm daddyyyy you taste so good"

He then pulls me up and takes me to the bathroom and bends me over the sink and fucks me from behind.

"Ohhhhhhhhh dadddddyyyyyy ooooooooooooo fuck yesssssssssss fuck me"

As I look into the mirror and watched him fucked me from behind.

"Oh fuck sweetie you feel better than your mom" as he starts to pound me even harder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh yes yes yessssssssss fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk meeeeeeee"

I start to shake and quiver as I start to cum hard as he cums in me.

"Oh my god daddy fuck I want to do that again but out in public"

We lived in a city where they didn't care who you fucked, how you fucked or in public.

So my dad and I went to a alley way as he fucked me against the wall as people walk by. We didn't care, it felt so good to have his dick inside of me.

We stayed there for a good hour fucking in all positions. I even got to watch how his cock slide into me.

Mmmmmmmm that was soooooo hot!!!!!!

We eventually went back home and fucked while gripping the door panels to the front door open.

"Ohhhhhhh dadddyyyyy yes yes fuck meeeeeeeee, yes pound my pussy."

As he pounds faster and harder, a group of guys was jacking off and cumed.

My dad and I loved having sex anywhere. I became the family's slut.