Fingering on Toilet Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and Daughter take things to next level!
1.6k words
4.08
41.1k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18!

My mom and I have always been close to where we talk about everything even sex.

Since becoming 18, my mom and I have always seen each other naked and being in the bathroom together. So I always saw my moms pussy. I have always been so intrigued on seeing my moms pussy. I guess it's because I came out of there. Plus, I have always love the feel of my own pussy.

We lived in a nice trailer house where my bedroom was on one end and her bedroom was on the other. One night I became so horny that fingering on my bed was getting old. So I decided to go into my own bathroom pull my pants and panties down spread my bald pussy. First I had to pee then before I wiped I slide my finger inside my pussy.

Oh god how good it felt. The feeling of the wetness from the pee to my wet pussy. It felt so amazing. I laid back against the toilet and starting fingering slow then hard. It always got me even more hornier watching myself masturbate. Watching my finger slide in and out of my pussy. Mmmmm. I usually thought of my mom when I masturbated.

"Mmmm mom your finger feels so good" I moan.

"Yes yes finger me so deep ahhhh yessssss"

I kept fingering harder and faster as I orgasm hard. I open my eyes and whispered, "Oh my god that was amazing."

Ever since that day I have been fingering on my toilet after I pee. I mean of course I wiped afterwards but that moment felt so good. Then, I wondered if my moms felt that good.

************

One day after my mom got home, she did her routine. We talked for a bit then later that night she had to pee while we was talking. Since we talk almost everything. I asked,

"Hey mom, do you ever masturbate?"

"Yes I do why hunny?"

"Because I love to masturbate and just wondered if you did"

"Yes I do plenty of times"

By this time I am like squirming.

"Well I was wondering if I could see you masturbate after you pee in the toilet?"

"Well since you are an adult now I wouldn't mind it."

I bit my lip when my mom said that. She leans back after she pees and I saw the pee go down into the toilet. God that was hot! She starts to rub her pussy with the pee wetness as she rubs her clit then her lips and spreads them.

"Mmmmmmmm feels so goood, I haven't done this in weeks"

"Mmm mom go on you look so hot like that"

As I say as she starts to push her finger deep insider her pussy slow then speeds up the pace adding another finger inside.

"Ohhhh god hunny mmmmmm fuck"

"Mmmm mommy go on please" as I say as my hand dips into my panties as I watch my mom masturbate.

At this point shes going so fast she cums, shakes and squirts into the toilet. That sent me over the edge.

"Ohhh mommyyyy I'm cumming with you" as I came in my pants.

"Oh dear lord that felt so amazing especially after I peed"

"Mmmm right mom I discovered that the other night"

"Never thought peeing would turn you on"

"It has for a long time especially since I have been watching you mom, I have been wanting to feel what yours feels like"

"Well what you waiting on" as she spreads her legs more inviting me to finger her.

I went over to her set down and smelled my mom's aroma. Mmmmmmm smelled so intoxicating. I look up at my mom as I stuck two fingers in.

"Ahhhhh mmmmmmmmmm yesssss"

I begin to pump my fingers in and out slowly. Oh my god it felt so damn good. The mixture of pee and cum in my moms pussy. I was in heaven. I curled my fingers and finger her so fast then I lean down and nibbled on her clit.

"Ohhhhhh god yes yes mmmmm daughter mmmmm fuck yessssssss"

As my mom rolled her hips on my face. I kept the pace up as she squirted all over my face. Mmmmmm it tasted so good. That was my first time to eat pussy.

"Oh oh ohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm I have never had that with another woman."

"Mmm mom I am glad you liked it"

"Want to taste mine?"

"Mmmmm yes I do"

We got up and switched places. I had to pee so bad that I spread my legs and showed my mom my piss as she set down and watched.

This is a new side to my mom I was loving. After I was done peeing she slipped in two fingers and did the same to me.

"Ohhhhhhh mommmmmmmm I have fantasied over this"

"Oh I know I have heard you yell, mommy"

I blushed as I moaned as she licked and sucked my clit while fingering faster.

"Yesssss mommmmmm oh god yes yes yessssssss"

"I....I....I....I 'm cumminnggggggggg" I squirted all over my mom.

"Mmm you taste good", I lean down and kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back.

Our relationship changed after that. Our tongues intertwined for a moment then it got heavier as my mom stood and pinned me to the toilet and fingered me again.

"Watch me" as she says as I look down and watch her finger me.

"Ohhh mommyyyyyy mmmmmmmm your fingers are so deep and I love watching your fingers in mmeeeeeeeee" as I rode another climax.

************

From that day forward we never wore clothes and had sex on my bed with her dildo.

"Ohhh yes mommmyyyy fuck me hard fuck me so good ahhhhh unnnn yes yes yessssssssssss"

"Cum for mommy dear"

"Unnnnnnnnn ahhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck" as I rode her dildo doggystyle.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh mommyyyyyyyyy unnnnnnnnnnn I'm cummingggggg" as she rubs my clit from behind. I squirted all over the dildo and my bed.

"Mmmmmmm daughter that was fucking hot" as she says as I turn around and kiss her.

The next couple of days we either fucked in the bathroom or my room. I loved when we fucked in my room. It was smaller and you could hear the wet noises louder.

We even got daring and facetimed my dad.

My parents were divorced when I was little but I was close to both as we talked about sex a lot.

I have caught my dad looking at me from time to time everytime I went over there. My dad was 5'3" when both me and my mom were about 4'11". Also my dad had a beer belly and wore underwear around me.

I wanted to facetime my dad to see if he would jack off and plus I wanted to see his cock.

"Hey mom, want to facetime dad and see if he will jack off?"

"Mmmmmm I would love that" as we set on my bed and chimed my dad.

(ring, ring, ring)

By the third ring he picked up and thank god he was in his apartment alone. He had no shirt and had underwear on like always.

"Hey sweetie, whats up"

"Mmmm not much wanted to tell you me and mom have been fingering and fucking each other pussies" as I showed him that we was both naked.

"Oh wow didn't expect that to come" as he shifts in his chair.

"Wanna see my pussy daddy?" as I turned the camera to my pussy and started to finger it.

"mmmmm sweetie thats a nice pussy just like your moms"

As he says as we set the camera down in a spot as my mom climbs on top of me and kisses me making her way down towards my pussy.

I moan as I look at the camera as I see my dads penis underneath his beer belly.

"Ohhhh daddyyy mommys tongue feels soooooo good" as I arch my back humping my mom.

"Mmmmmmmm jack off for me dadddyyyy"

"Do you wish I was there sucking you off and you inside of me?"

"Mmmmmmm yes sweetheart I do" as he jacks off faster and harder.

"Oh ohhh god mommy dadddyyy" as I cum while my dad cums as well.

"Mmmm that was a lovely show, can't wait to put my dick inside of you baby,"

"Me either daddy"

"Mmmm I can't wait to hear it and see it" as my mom winks at me.

She gets up as I sit up and talked to my dad for a while. He tells me that he always wanted to fuck me and so happy we all get to have sex and be free and maybe just maybe we will have people watch us on live cam.

"Oh my god dad I would love that. Having people watch you fuck me from behind screaming daddy daddy fuck me as I look at the camera?"

"Mmmmmm god yes sweetie" as he jacks off again imagining that as he sees my fingers in my pussy as I cum again.

"Mmmmmmmmm daddyyyy mommmyyyy I'll make an account on Xvideos.com and we can make porn videos"

"Mmm I am down for that, how about you?"

"Mmmmmmm I wouldn't mind"

As I end the call with my dad I made an account called "Family's slut".

I texted my dad the info as my mom and I started our first video in the bathroom peeing and fingering.

That's all for now catch Chapter 2 next!!!