All Comments on 'Fingerprints on My Heart'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
MacstaMacstaover 1 year ago

The stories you write make me wish I knew you. Thank you Cloe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG Chloe, your female characters come to life under your skilful pen. Your descriptions of them are so exquisite they melt my heart as much as they arouse me. I am caught up in their ecstasy and I want to give them comfort and I can't believe I'm telling you this. You are the best writer. You are equally good at describing, no, depicting the emotions and the physical enjoyment of sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you Chloe! Writing that expresses emotional insights like this requires at least a little experience. You can't make that up. True, many men would experience the satisfaction of conquest, however there are those, trust me, who will go home and weep. Your fingerprints are forever on their heart too. I'm not sure which is more painful: an unconsummated love, or regret and overwhelming loneliness.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gosh, wow. Your fingerprints are all over me now; erotic, superbly written and with insight. Fingerprints on my mind not just my body. This was not a long story to read, it was a fabulous story to read. I now have a crush on Kylie, and on someone who can write like this.

thomaso98thomaso98about 2 months ago

Loved your story. So sexy and descriptive. Looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...