Finished with Finals

Story Info
The transition from study buddies to fuck buddies.
4.6k words
4.33
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Before we were in the same Economics class, Melissa and I had never met. It was a relatively small class, being held in a classroom rather than a lecture hall, so it wasn't long before most of the class was on a first name basis and greeting each other at the start of class. Melissa and I started chatting before class one day and, while I don't think either of us was romantically interested in the other at that point, we did become friendlier after that point. We weren't hanging out outside of class but we'd chat during class and often leave class together, chatting some more before parting ways. As we were getting close to the mid-term exam, Melissa confessed to me that she didn't feel completely confident in her grasp of the material. I suggested that we meet at the library to study a few times before the exam and she was grateful.

Those study sessions led to us getting to know each other better though I still wouldn't say that I was into her and I didn't get the vibe that she was into me. It felt like we were just becoming better friends, though I did think that she was attractive and I'd definitely checked out her body when I thought I could get away with it. When we were getting close to the final, we were comfortable enough around each other to study in each other's dorm rooms. By that time, I had started to realize that I was actually into her but I didn't know if she felt the same. I kept my feelings to myself and figured I'd see where we stood after the final exam. The last night of cramming before the final the following day was spent in her dorm room. I think we both felt like we were ready but we never really decided that we were done studying. I'd gone to use the bathroom at one point pretty late in the night and, when I came back to her room, she was sound asleep on her bed. I briefly debated just lying down beside her and going to sleep as well but, even though I was tired and didn't feel like walking back to my dorm, I knew I'd sleep better if I did. I wrote a short note and left it where she'd see it then quietly packed my things and left.

My note had basically said that I thought we were both ready and would do well on the exam and that I'd see her after, so the next time I saw her was in the classroom before the exam. She smiled a little uncertainly but I gave her a thumbs up and mouthed "you got this." She nodded in response. I was feeling pretty good going into the exam and still feeling that way when I turned it in and left the classroom. I glanced at Melissa but she was so focused that she didn't realize I was leaving. I took this as a good sign but decided to wait for her and see how she looked when she came out. I sat on a bench in the hallway outside the classroom and it was a bit longer before she finally emerged but, when she noticed me sitting there, she smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

I stood and, when she was closer, she threw her arms open so I hugged her. As we held each other, she was thanking me and telling me that she felt like she'd really done well but I was smelling her hair. There was no doubt that I was into her at that point but I wasn't feeling like revealing it to her right there was a good idea. Plus, we had a good, solid friendship going and, if she wasn't into me romantically, I didn't want to mess that up. Fortunately, she had no such reservations. When she loosened her grip on me, she didn't let me go completely; just enough so that she could look into my eyes briefly before planting a kiss on me. I definitely wasn't expecting this but I think I responded appropriately, given how much I had wanted this to happen. We didn't progress from a romantic smooch to a passionate kiss; we went immediately to making out, tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Appropriate or not, we stood there in the hallway making out for a few minutes but there wasn't much traffic since it was toward the end of finals. We were also a couple of college students on a college campus so it wasn't unusual to see couples making out in random public places on a daily basis. I don't think either of us felt awkward about it or that it was inappropriate because, since she initiated it, I assumed she was feeling like I was, which was thrilled that it was happening, and we were both apparently into it.

"I'd like to celebrate finishing with finals," she finally said, breaking off our kiss, "by going back to my dorm room, getting naked and having sex."

"With me?" I asked, fully confident that she meant with me but trying to sound like I wasn't sure.

"Of course with you, you goof," she confirmed.

"I don't think that there's anything I could possibly want any more than that right now," I managed to reply with a huge grin on my face. She smiled back then we kissed some more before finally grabbing our things and getting moving. I think we both wanted to run or, better yet, teleport but we managed to walk calmly back to her dorm while holding hands then, finding ourselves alone in the elevator, returned to making out as we ascended. Her floor was quiet since there were still people taking exams but it was likely to get rowdy once everyone had finished. This made the trip from the elevator to her room uneventful and we were soon locked inside and back in each other's arms, making out.

I was eager to see her naked, among other things, so I started to pull her shirt up and we parted so that I could remove it. After tossing it aside, I fondled her boobs through her bra, feeling her hard nipples pressing through the thin material then dropped to my knees in front of her and started to slide her leggings down. Once she'd stepped out of them and I'd set them aside, I gazed up at her body clad just in bra and panties. I knew that she'd been a dancer since she was young and it really showed in how athletic her physique was. I was glad that I had a regular workout routine myself, not only so that I looked good once I was naked too, but also so that I would be able to keep up with her.

She reached for my hands and helped me stand then removed my shirt. After running her hands over my chest, she kissed it then kissed her way down over my abs until she was kneeling before me. She undid my belt and opened my jeans then slid them down so I stepped out of them as she massaged the bulge in my briefs before sliding them down, too. My rigid cock sprung out so she gently gripped it, pumping it slowly, then ran her tongue along it briefly before standing again. She turned and opened a drawer then turned back and handed me a condom. Before rolling it on, I reached behind her and unfastened her bra, sliding it down her arms and revealing her tits. They were maybe a little above average in size, or maybe just looked bigger on her lean frame, and topped with hard nipples and small areolas.

I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples then kissed my way down over her ribs and abdomen until I was kneeling before her again. Taking the sides of her panties, I slid them down, revealing a well-groomed brown bush. I kissed her hips and abdomen as she stepped out of her panties then stood again as I tore open the condom. After rolling it on, she had me lie in the middle of her bed then straddled me. I watched her tits swinging and jiggling as she got into position then looked down as she gripped my stiff cock and guided it toward her pussy. We both moaned softly as she lowered herself onto it and, despite the layer of latex, it felt absolutely amazing. Her pussy was incredibly hot and wet so it was obvious that she was pretty worked up which I hoped would mean that she was more likely to cum. As she moved up and down on my cock, I knew for sure that I wouldn't be able to last very long but I also had no doubt that my orgasm would be monumental.

Initially, my hands were on her tits, caressing the soft, smooth flesh and running my palms over her hard nipples. As she got a rhythm going moving up and down on my cock and I realized that they were bouncing, I moved my hands away from them so that I could watch. I slid my hands down along her waist then around to caress her toned ass. I glanced up at her face occasionally but her eyes were closed. Her mouth hung open but she wasn't really moaning, which wasn't really surprising since we were in a dorm, where the walls were notoriously thin. Whether she was aware of this because of what she'd heard or because she'd been heard, I didn't know and I certainly wasn't thinking about it at that moment. Fortunately, the bed remained quiet as well, even as our activity increased in intensity.

As my orgasm continued to build, I was starting to become concerned that I'd finish first and leave her unsatisfied. I tried to distract myself but that was difficult with her boobs bouncing right there in front of me. Her pussy continued to feel even more incredible the longer she was riding me and the thin layer of latex was not going to provide me any additional staying power with as snug and slippery as she was. I had just about resigned myself to cumming before her when she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there. A moment later, she gasped and started shaking but I was so close that I bounced her up and down on my cock while she was cumming. It only took a few times before I was blasting into the condom while confirming what I'd expected, that my orgasm was monumental.

When we'd both finished cumming, she remained seated on my cock while she caught her breath but moved off before I was completely flaccid. She grabbed a couple of tissues from a nearby box, slipped the condom off while also wiping my softening cock, then threw them all away. I shifted to the side and she lay next to me on her narrow dorm bed. We were quiet as we both continued to catch our breath and reflect on the incredible experience we'd just shared.

"I've wanted to do that for a while now," she finally said.

"So have I," I replied, "and I left last night rather than crawling into bed with you because I was concerned that we'd be enjoying ourselves so much that we'd miss our exam."

"Good thinking," she said, "because you're probably right. I don't see us getting much sleep tonight, though."

"Agreed," I said, rolling onto my side and planting my lips on hers. As we resumed making out, I also resumed fondling her tits while I could feel the blood returning to my spent cock. When I kissed my way down to lick and suck her hard nipples, my hand moved down from her tits to her pussy, which was still incredibly wet. I was alternately sliding my finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy and lightly caressing her clit. I could hear her breathing rate picking up but she still managed to suppress any moaning. When I raised my head to go back to making out, the expression on her face told me that she was already pretty close to cumming again. I briefly considered heading south and getting her the rest of the way there with my tongue but figured, if she was as close as it looked like, changing things up might throw her off instead. After considering this, I went back to licking and sucking her hard nipples while still manually stimulating her pussy.

She was writhing slightly but soon began to tense up, arching her back, while it sounded as though she was having more difficulty suppressing the noises that wanted to slip out. I just continued what I was doing, wanting only to provide her with the highest level of pleasure that I possibly could. It seemed like the best use of the time I needed for recovery and I was pleased that it seemed like she had no issues with being able to cum, both during sex and with simple manual stimulation. She briefly went still and silent, apparently holding her breath, then gasped as all the tension left her body. She was shaking as she was cumming so I just kept doing what I was doing, hoping that it helped her to experience even more pleasure. Her orgasm was long and appeared to be intensely pleasurable which was exactly what I'd been hoping for. Only once she went completely still again did I raise my head and slip my finger into my mouth to taste her flavor.

"Oh my god," she finally gasped, "That was so much better than when I do it myself."

I hadn't ever thought about her taking care of her own needs but, as I considered her lying in that very bed, going to town on her pussy, I could feel the blood continuing to surge back to my recovering cock. When she reached down and gently gripped it, that helped even more. She brought her lips to mine and we made out briefly before she started to kiss her way down over my chest and abs before taking my growing cock into her mouth. I moaned as she pulled my cock with her lips, bringing it quickly to full rigidity. Once she was sure that I was ready to go again, she moved back up the bed and grabbed a condom from that same drawer, which was within reach because her dorm room was pretty small. She handed it to me then lay beside me on her back as I opened it and rolled it on.

I got the impression that she wanted me on top so I tossed the condom wrapper aside and obliged her. Supporting myself over her with one arm, I guided my cock into her snug, slippery pussy with my free hand. We both moaned softly as I slipped all the way in then, supporting myself on both forearms, our lips met again as I started to slowly slide in and out of her. We were quickly making out passionately as I tried to maintain a slow and steady pace, sliding the full length of my rigid tool in and out. She was raising her hips to accept each of my thrusts so that we were in perfect sync and it felt outstanding. At that point in my life, I had no aversion to the missionary position like I ended up developing later in life because I was just happy to be having sex of any kind with a girl. I did know, however, that I had better staying power after having cum already so I was not worried about cumming too soon this time and was able to focus on enjoying the fucking and the making out and the feel of her naked body below mine.

I was impressed that, once again, her bed remained quiet even as I was fucking her harder and faster. It was one of those things that I couldn't even help; the harder and faster I was fucking her, the better it felt which resulted in me fucking her even harder and faster. It obviously wasn't all about me, of course, and she remained right in sync with me though she did eventually end up pulling her mouth from mine and quietly gasping in lieu of moaning. I didn't realize when she did this, though, that she was already really close to cumming again. Once again, she went quiet first, as though holding her breath, then gasped loudly as her entire body started shaking below me. Naturally, I continued to fuck her and, as her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication while she was cumming, I figured I wouldn't be too far behind her.

I actually wasn't feeling my orgasm beginning to build quite yet, which was fine with me because I was thoroughly enjoying fucking her even hotter and wetter pussy. She enjoyed another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm but, once she'd caught her breath and recovered, she wanted to change things up. I was up for anything as long as I got to remain naked with her and building toward more orgasms for each of us was even better. I slipped my cock out of her and got up on my knees, looking down over her naked body, then she rolled over onto all-fours. Her ass was spectacular and, though I'd gazed at it surreptitiously before, I'd never seen it bare so I had to take a moment to admire it. I ran my hands over the soft, smooth flesh then guided my cock back into her pussy from behind. This time, with her face pressed against her pillow, I did hear her moan. It was an effort to resist the urge myself.

Once I was fully embedded, I held her hips and began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her again. It still felt absolutely incredible so I resolved to keep it slow and steady this time to enjoy it for as long as possible. Melissa wasn't really on all-fours because she'd lowered her head to her pillow, initially burying her face in it to mute her moaning. I noticed that she reached one of her arms under herself and, when she gasped, apparently a bit louder than she'd expected, I realized that she was caressing her clit while I was fucking her. It didn't seem like she'd need the help to be able to cum so I assumed it was to insure an even higher level of pleasure than just my throbbing cock could provide. I thought this was fantastic because it took the pressure off of me to make her cum, not that it really seemed to require that much effort up to this point.

Looking down, I watched her ass jiggle just slightly each time my hips tapped against it, which entranced me for a while. With a good, steady rhythm going, though, I ended up sliding my hands forward from her hips to cup her swinging boobs. I hefted their weight and, feeling the soft, smooth flesh as well as her hard nipples, it felt like my cock may have become even harder. I still wasn't quite building toward an orgasm, though her pussy did feel absolutely amazing. I don't know how it was even possible but, the longer I was fucking her, the hotter and wetter her pussy seemed to be getting. Between that and how snug she was, it was a pleasant surprise that I wasn't on the verge of cumming yet and that I was able to focus on the pleasure I was feeling rather than trying to distract myself in order to last longer.

When I noticed that she had pushed her face into her pillow again to drown out her moaning, I straightened up and, holding her hips, was repeatedly giving her the full length of my rigid cock. I wanted to make sure not only that she was receiving every bit of stimulation that I could provide but also that, as her pussy continued to become even hotter and wetter, I was taking advantage of that and the pleasure it was providing myself. Despite our efforts to remain quiet, the sounds of my hips rhythmically smacking against her ass may have given away our activities had anyone been standing right outside her door. I doubted that anyone was actually hearing that or her muffled moans as she apparently got closer and closer to cumming again. I could tell she was almost there because she was tensing up again and likewise could tell when she started cumming because the tension left her and she began shaking. Naturally, I continued to fuck her and savored the increased flow of lubrication within her snug pussy. It felt so incredible that having a condom on didn't seem to be limiting my sensitivity to it at all.

Her orgasm was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable one but, once she'd finished cumming, she was ready to change things up again. I was pleased that she knew what she wanted and wasn't shy about letting me know. She moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her then stepped off of the bed momentarily while having me lie down in the middle of it on my back. She slipped the condom off of my cock and tossed it into her trash can then straddled my head so that her pussy was above my face and she was looking down at my cock. As I admired her pussy and her well-groomed, dark brown bush, she gently pumped my cock before engulfing it in her mouth. I couldn't help it and a moan slipped out but it was soft and brief.

She was unfazed and just continued to slide her mouth up and down my cock while gently pumping the base. I lay there and savored it for a moment before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit. She moaned softly around my cock but didn't stop sucking it as I was lapping up the juices flooding her pussy. Her cocksucking left nothing to be desired and, after all of that fucking, I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm shortly after she'd started. I definitely wanted to make sure she came again, too, so instead of continuing to lap up her juices, I slipped a finger into her and, while sliding it in and out, started licking and sucking her clit. Once again, she moaned around my cock but didn't remove it from her mouth.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12