Finished with Finals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been a fan of eating pussy and this was definitely no exception. It wasn't just that I was always confident in being able to make my partner cum while eating her pussy, which inevitably would lead to more opportunities to get naked and cum with her. I also just enjoyed tasting pussy and running my tongue along a slit or licking and sucking a clit, especially when it was a pussy I'd never had an opportunity to eat before. While I'd definitely developed a crush on Melissa over to previous months, I hadn't really thought about getting my face between her thighs so I was relishing everything about where our relationship was going, including this opportunity to devour her pussy.

Even though I was focused on pleasuring her and eating her pussy, I was most definitely also enjoying the pleasure her mouth was providing as it slid up and down my tool. I don't know if she was trying to draw out the pleasure so I could enjoy it for longer, or maybe so that she could enjoy it for longer, but the build-up to my orgasm was definitely longer than I'd expected to be able to last when I'd first felt her mouth sliding up and down my tool. Gradually, though, it got to the point where it just felt too good and no amount of skill in drawing out the pleasure could have held off my orgasm any longer. My cock became even thicker the closer I got to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to skillfully suck me off. I ended up dropping my head back and just gazing up at her pussy while continuing to slide my finger in and out when I was right on the verge of cumming. When I started spurting into her mouth, I did let out a soft moan but it just felt too good to try to silence it.

She continued sucking me off while swallowing my load, only releasing my cock from her mouth once I was fully spent. By that time, I'd gone back to licking and sucking her clit and, as she was now able to fully focus on her own pleasure, her breathing rate quickly picked up and a few soft gasps slipped out. Her pussy was becoming hotter and wetter, as it apparently was prone to do when she was getting close to cumming. I didn't really have the skills back then to draw out her pleasure so I was just trying to provide her with as much as I could and bring her to an even more pleasurable orgasm. She started to tense up again, as she was also apparently prone to do before cumming, so I knew she was almost there. I didn't change anything since what I was doing seemed to be doing the trick.

She gasped, loud enough that I'd almost have called it a cry of pleasure had it been slightly louder, when she started cumming. The tension left her body and she started shaking but I just continued what I'd been doing even as her pussy was flooded with more lubrication. It was another long orgasm, which seemed to be typical for her, and appeared to be highly pleasurable, just as I'd hoped. I only stopped eating her when she climbed off of me and repositioned so that she was lying beside me.

"This has all surpassed every bit of my expectations," she finally said, "but I do want you to know that it isn't all about just having sex."

"Good, because I feel the same," I replied, "I've been into you for a long time but I am glad that we're obviously very sexually compatible."

"To say the least," she said. We talked through a lot of what we'd each been feeling since we'd started to get to know each other early in the semester, as well as why neither of us had revealed our true feelings until after that exam. We also had a lot of sex that night, not even leaving to eat; since the semester was over, we were trying to finish up what was left in her room. When we did finally go out the next day, it was mainly so we could do the same in my dorm room. We already knew that neither of us lived all that far from campus, which meant that we didn't live all that far from each other, but we still remained in the dorms for as long as we could before heading home so that we could take advantage of the privacy. We still saw each other as much as we could during the semester break but needed to be creative about getting naked and pleasuring each other. I did discover how she'd become such a take-charge type when she finally introduced me to her mom, who definitely was not one to take any crap from anyone. Maybe you've heard of her? Joan Rivers?

12