Finishing School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stared at one another without saying a word for what seemed like an eternity, until finally I thought perhaps that I had been wrong; perhaps nothing was going to happen. I could just say goodnight and head back upstairs. No one ever needs to know the filthy perverted thoughts that went through my head. But I would know. They would eat at me. Day after day they would slowly gnaw at me. I would live the rest of my life full of regret for not taking this chance. For walking to the precipice and then turning my back and cowering in fear. Afraid to take that last step.

Not today. I wouldn't let that fear overwhelm me. Today I crossed that line. I tear down that barrier that says this is not appropriate actions between a mother and a son. Incest! What a funny word. Such a negative connotation for something so beautiful. What could be more beautiful than a mother and her son showing their love for one another physically. 

My confidence was back. I let my arms fall from my protective stance and stood tall, proud, sexy. All for my handsome boy. 

My 18-year-old son looked at me questioningly, unsure of what had just transpired while I stood in silence. I smiled now, and was filled with deepening joy as the feeling of how wrong this was dwindled. It didn't matter anymore. I knew what I wanted. I knew what I was going to do. The ball was in motion and there was no stopping it now. I stepped closer and sat next to Jonathan on his couch. He still didn't know the purpose of my unexpected visit, but he also didn't let his emotions betray him. 

I let the slit of my dress ride up as I moved closer to my son, perfectly aware of the effect it had on him. 

"Jonathan...we should talk." I said. No need to let him think this is going to be easy. I almost giggled. 

"Oh God. I knew it. Mom, I can explain."

He started to ramble. I put my hand on his thigh to reassure him. 

"Jonathan. It's okay. Why don't you just let me talk for a minute, alright? I promise everything will work out in the end."

He nodded silently. 

"Good. I realize what I had said on the ferry had an effect on you. That's not your fault. In fact it's entirely expected. I know that you were about to kiss me before I interrupted."

I squeezed his leg to make sure he knew that it was okay. 

"I invited it. Deep down, part of me wanted it too. You are a handsome young man. What woman wouldn't want it after such a nice evening?"

I couldn't believe how confident I was. The words kept rolling. I began to speed up, my body yearning for the action I knew I was about to get. I was practically begging for it with my body, pushing out my chest, showing my stocking tops, leaning into Jonathan. But still, there was a little voice within me crying out that this was wrong, that I should stop this all now. It tried to convince me that I was only taking responsibility for leading my son on. As bad as I wanted this, my conscience was desperately trying to talk me out of it. But deep inside I knew what was going to happen, that I didn't really want to be talked out of it. The devil on my shoulder had already won. The angel's cries were its death throes. Whatever happened tomorrow was not happening now, and right now I was about to throw myself at my son. 

Turning to take both of Jonathon's hands in mine I moved closer, letting our legs touch just like they had on the ferry. I bit my lower lip, knowing at this point that my eyes were glazing with lust. And then Jonathan smiled. This was it. That was all the sign I needed. If he could fight through all the embarrassment of trying and failing to kiss me, I could shoulder the rest of the burden and take this the rest of the way. I was going to fuck my son!

"Your father asked why you were in such a hurry to run to the basement. I told him what I did and how I unknowingly led you on. But he and I agreed that it would only be right for me to let you have an opportunity to finish the date the right way. So, I guess...what I'm trying to say is...here I am. I'm willing. And just so there is no confusion. I want it as badly as you do."

There! I said it. It's out in the open between us. It can't be taken back. My heart thundered in my chest. What would he say? I opened Pandora's box for him, but would he have the courage to look inside and taste the forbidden fruit? All I could do now was wait for his response. 

"I...um. I think...I would like that, Mom."

My heart filled with joy for the billionth time that night. He said yes!

"Now, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but have you ever kissed a girl?"

"N...no. I haven't."

"No problem. Would you like me to go first? Break the ice, if you will?"

"I think that would help, yes."

"Okay. Do your best to relax, alright. I can already tell that you are super tense. Just let it happen."

Jonathan took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and nodded that he was ready. 

I closed the distance between us and let his bottom lip slide between mine. I parted mine slightly and took him gently inside my mouth. It was electric! I hadn't felt sparks like this from a kiss since I was a teenager. 

It only lasted a few seconds before I pulled back and looked at him. Jonathan opened his eyes and smiled. 

"How was it?" I asked. 

"It was amazing, Mom!"

"Good, would you like to try it on me now?"

Jonathan nodded. 

"Okay. Whenever you're ready."

He took a deep breath and stilled himself. Even though we had just done it, I understood how nervous he was. I still had butterflies myself. 

He closed his eyes again and leaned forward. Jonathan pressed his lips against mine and held them there for a count of three and pulled back. 

"How...how was that?" He stuttered. 

"Well..." I smirked. 

"Oh my God, it was terrible, wasn't it? This was a dumb idea."

He started to ramble. I put my hand on his chest. 

"Jonathan. Calm down. It was fine. You're still learning. I'm here to help, not judge you."

He started to breathe normally again. 

"There was nothing wrong with it, but there was no passion behind it. It felt...well," I laughed. "To be frank it felt like you were kissing your mother."

That got him to laugh. 

"Open your lips a little when you kiss a woman. Don't be afraid to use a little tongue. And feel free to pull me close. A woman likes to feel like the man is in control. That he knows what he wants."

"But...I don't know what I want, Mom."

"I know that, but I'll be honest with you honey, we're all just making it up as we go. I had no idea what I was going to say when I came down here. Hell, I almost turned around and went back upstairs a half a dozen times. Aren't you glad that I didn't?"

"Yeah!" He smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I am."

"Good." I said confidently. "Now get back in here and kiss your mother as if she were your lover."

"Yes ma'am." He said with enthusiasm. 

This time he kept his eyes open. Jonathan gently placed his right hand upon the side of my head. I smiled at him. That's it, I thought! Do it! Take your mother. I encouraged him with my eyes. Make me yours!

Make me his, he did. Instead of sheepishly coming to meet me with his lips puckered and his eyes closed, he forcefully but gently pulled me towards him. This time when his lips met mine, they weren't stale and stiff. They were soft, moist, and inviting. Like I had earlier, Jonathan pulled my bottom lip between his and gave it a gentle suck. When I parted my lips for him, his tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. I moaned in approval. Then his hand left my face and went to my back to pull me closer. I was more than happy to oblige. 

Jonathan leaned back into the couch and I instinctively lifted one leg to straddle him and sit in his lap. My dress had now ridden up all the way to the top of my thigh, showing the lace top of my stocking, the garter, and even bare thigh above the stocking. I took one of his hands from my back and placed it on my thigh. Then I felt his cock stiffen beneath me and press against my crotch. 

This was really happening. I couldn't stop from smiling as Jonathan continued to kiss me. His hands explored my body. He grabbed my breasts for the first time and gave them a squeeze. I rewarded his forwardness with a soft moan and by grinding my pussy into his hardening cock. I grabbed a handful of Jonathan's hair with each hand as I rose up on my knees. I pulled his head back firmly and brought my mouth back down to his. My tongue crashed into his mouth with a fervor I hadn't experienced in years. 

"Oh my God, yes baby." I said breathy. 

I could have let this go on all night, pawing at each other and making out like teenagers, but my pussy was starting to ache. I needed to know what he felt like, what he tasted like. I needed his naked body pressed against mine. 

I stood and pulled him up with me. Jonathan grabbed my ass and pulled me back into him, becoming more bold with his kisses by the minute. Slowly, I pulled my lips away from his and inch by inch made my way down his body, unbuttoning his shirt as I went. I pressed my lips against his neck, his pecs, his abs, all the way down to his waist. I went down to my knees and looked up into my loving son's eyes as I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers. I bit my lower lip in anticipation as I unzipped him and reached in to pull out his rock hard cock. 

Jonathan was frozen in place, eyes wide as he watched his mother grab his 7 inch cock and release it from its enclosure. I smiled at him as I took in the glory of his cock. It wasn't much different from his father's. About the same thickness, maybe a quarter to a half an inch longer, but that could just be because it was so hard. It also sported a greater curve than his father. It radiated heat, something fierce. I could feel it against my face. Gently, I traced my fingers down its length, eliciting a small shiver from Jonathan. 

Now faced with the object of my desire, I gently kissed the swollen purple head before distributing more along his entire length and finishing by flicking my tongue along the underside of his balls. I sensed Jonathan wobble a bit in his stance, but instead of letting him recover, I returned my attention to the tip of his penis, opened my mouth every so slightly, and took the first two inches of his white hot, rock hard cock in my mouth. 

This time Jonathan did waver. 

"I...I need to sit."

I stood and helped Jonathan back to the couch. 

"That's okay honey. I know it is a lot to take in all at once. If you need me to slow down, just say so, alright?"

He nodded, but never lost the lustful look from his eyes. 

"I'm good. Thanks Mom."

"Good. Here, let's get you out of these pants."

I pulled on the waistband and pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles. He then slid out from them one leg at a time, removing his socks as well. He then took off his dress shirt and tossed it on the floor behind me. 

"My turn!" I exclaimed. 

I turned my back to him and looked over my shoulder. 

"A little help with the zipper, please?"

Jonathan reached up with a shaky hand and slowly slid the zipper down from my upper back to back dimples, just above my ass.  I held the dress to my chest as I turned back around to face him. I looked my son directly in the eyes as I lowered my arms and the dress with them. Slowly, I uncovered my C cup breasts, the feel of the fabric and excitement had my nipples fully erect. I brought the dress all the way down to my hips before shimmying back and forth to get the material over the widest part before finally letting it fall all the way to the floor. I stepped out, still in my heels, garter belt and stockings.

I hadn't been wearing panties tonight, so Jonathan received his first full frontal view of his mother right there. It wasn't that this was planned, but panties under a garter belt made using the bathroom a pain, and panties over a garter belt would have left a wicked panty line in my tight dress. I paused for a few seconds to let Jonathan drink in the sight of me. 

"You are absolutely gorgeous, Mom. Your body is amazing."

I smiled back at him, thankful for the compliment. 

"Just wait until you see what I can do with it."

I crawled back into Jonathan's lap and grabbed his cock with one hand while stroking his abs with the other. I again took the first two inches of him in my mouth and looked up at him. My son gave me the slightest nod, indicating that he was ready for me to continue. Given the assurance that he was okay, I began to move my head up and down, letting his cock penetrate my mouth to about half its length before pulling back to just the tip. After about a minute, I had worked up a nice lather of saliva along the length of his dick. 

I pulled my mouth off of his cock and crawled the rest of the way up my son's body. I pressed my breasts against his chest and let my soaking wet pussy rest against his cock. Jonathan placed his hands behind my head and pulled my mouth back to his. He then let his hands wander to my naked breasts where he squeezed and massaged my chest. Meanwhile, I rubbed my vagina up and down the length of his cock. We dry humped in this manner for several minutes. My pussy juices mixed with the saliva on his dick to make it extra slippery. So slippery, that when I got a bit carried away the first inch or so of his dick started to penetrate my vagina. 

I again looked Jonathan in the eyes, mentally asking him the question I had been waiting all night for. Are you ready to become a man? Are you ready for your mother to fuck you?

He answered aloud, as if he heard my mental questions.

"I'm ready Mom...um...do I need a..."

"No baby, we don't need a condom. I'm on birth control. Tonight I'm all yours."

I reached back between my legs and angled his dick up while raising a leg and guiding him to the entrance of my pussy. Once in place, I brought my knee back to the couch and straddled him, the tip of his cock just nestled inside the precipice of my vagina. I put my hands on his shoulders and locked eyes with him. Then, slowly, I sank down and let all seven inches of his length fill me up. 

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck." Jonathan moaned. 

I held still, my son's cock buried in my pussy to the hilt, for several moments. I knew how overwhelming it could be for a young man's first time. I knew he wouldn't last long, and I wanted this to last as long as possible for him. 

After a few seconds I rose a few inches and sank back down, once again bottoming out. Jonathan clawed at my back in ecstasy as we fucked, but I kept my slow pace. Up...wait three seconds...down...wait three seconds. It only took six thrusts. 

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum."

We locked eyes as I buried his cock in me as far as it would go. Then, my son's legs stiffened, he clutched at my back, and I felt him explode inside of me. It felt like someone had turned on a firehose in my vagina. Spurt after spurt filled me up. I lost count after six spasms, all for me. My vaginal walls contracted, instinctively trying to move his semen to my ovaries. I passionately kissed Jonathan as he started to come down from his orgasm. We stayed, locked in a naked embrace, kissing, for about a minute before I finally pulled back. 

When I did, I rose up off of his cock and a huge glob of Jonathan's cum slid out of my vagina and down the length of his shaft. I felt more run down the inside of my leg as I plopped down next to him on the couch. For minutes we sat there silently, enjoying the post coital bliss, me drawing lazy circles on his chest with my finger nail. 

Then Jonathan spoke. 

"Mom, you are the most special person in the world."

This caught me by surprise. Even being his mother, this had a deep impact on me. It validated all of my fears and worries about going through with this. 

"I love you so much, Jonathan. I'm so happy that you allowed me to do this for you."

Brent

My thoughts raced as I shut the door to our bedroom, leaving Kelsi on the other side with the seed I had planted. Would it work? I would know soon enough. I was so desperate to see my wife with another man that I just suggested that she have sex with our only son. Of course, I couldn't just say those words. I had to make it seem as if it were her idea all along. I just needed to play my cards perfectly and lead her to the conclusion that Jonathan needed this from her. 

I hadn't planned on the near kiss on the ferry. When Kelsi told me, my heart nearly lept out of my chest. But now it looked as if my grand scheme might actually play itself out. I did take Jonathan's VR headset and one of his remotes, but not because I didn't want him playing with it tonight. While they were at the dance, I set up the gaming set's multiple cameras to get a perfect view of the room in case I was able to convince Kelsi to go through with it. All I'd need to do is throw on the headset, enter the 3D video program and hope that the cameras caught the sight of a lifetime. 

I pressed against the door, afraid to move, lest Kelsi hear me fumbling around. Once I heard the click-clack of her heels making their way down the hall, I sprinted to the dresser and pulled out all the equipment. The headset and controller worked on radio frequency. Our room was only one floor above Jonathan's, but it was on the opposite side of the house. I had tested it this evening and everything had worked. The signal reached the headset anywhere in my bedroom, but the controller would only connect if I was against the wall closest to Jonathan's bedroom. 

I took off all my clothes, put on the headset, grabbed a towel and the remote and sat down on the edge of the bed. It took a few minutes for the system to boot up and the software to load, but once it did, I was greeted with a 3D view of Jonathan's room. I was not disappointed with what I saw. 

Kelsi was sitting on the couch next to our son. She was actually doing it, I couldn't believe it. And thankfully I hadn't missed any of the action. If it happened, I expected it to be quick. Unfortunately I wasn't receiving any audio. I wanted to hear what was being said. I played with a few settings to no avail. I stopped messing around when I saw my wife lean in and kiss our son on the mouth. 

My mouth dropped open in shock. 

"It's happening." I whispered. 

They kissed for a few seconds and then talked. Then they kissed briefly again and stopped. Damnit, I wish I knew what was going on. Then, Jonathan grabbed Kelsi and kissed her real good. She responded by straddling his lap and grinding her crotch into his and pressing her breasts into him. 

I couldn't believe it! I was already rock hard at the sight of my wife seducing our son and we hadn't even gotten to a PG-13 rating yet. I started stroking my cock, but not too fast. I wanted to save myself for the real deal. At this point I was confident it was going to happen. There was no way either of them were backing out now. 

Kelsi stood and began unbuttoning Jonathan's shirt. She kissed him down to his belly button and then fell to her knees before undoing his pants. 

"Oh my God, she's gonna suck his dick!" I exclaimed out loud. 

I had hoped that she'd fuck him, but I never expected her to suck his dick. I was bewildered. Kelsi took out his cock, kissed it up and down and then took it in her mouth. I wanted to cum so bad, but then, all of a sudden, they stopped. Jonathan sat down and Kelsi sat next to him. 

No! What was going on? Damn this audio. Now they were just sitting there. Did he cum already? Did I miss it? I was beginning to panic. But then Kelsi stood and started to remove Jonathan's pants, followed by his shirt. 

I sat absolutely still and didn't make a noise in fear that I would jinx it. 

Our son was now completely naked in front of my wife. Kelsi turned her back and Jonathan helped her unzip her dress. She turned back to face him, her back to me and my cameras. Slowly she removed her dress, sexily wiggling it off of her hips and pushing it to the floor. Then she stood there, in all her naked glory. She looked younger than her 43 years. Her legs were toned and her butt was still high and tight. I gawked at seeing her in nothing but a garter belt, stockings, and heels. Jonathan was a very lucky man indeed. Then I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties to begin with. Did she take them off before she went downstairs, or did she go commando the whole night?