Finishing School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our thighs crashed together as I threw my hips back into Jonathan. My moans were loud and constant as I called out his name and urged him to continue doing unspeakable things to his mother. When he wasn't pulling on my hair, I whipped it back and forth. I grabbed his hand and made him grab my tits from behind. 

After a few minutes, Jonathan regained his dominance and pressed his hand into my lower back, forcing my chest all the way down to the sofa. 

"Ah, you want your mother in the pornstar pose, huh? Do you like having Mommy as your little pornstar?"

Jonathan went feral. He answered in grunts as he slammed his cock into my cunt. All I could do was lay there and take everything he was giving me. I turned my head to the side and was surprised to see our reflection in Jonathan's floor length mirror. I was entranced. I couldn't look away. It was such a beautiful sight. I was being used as a fuckdoll by our son. His abs rippled as he thrusted into me. Sweat dripped off of his forehead onto my back. I stared at his throbbing cock as it disappeared into the wanting crevice of my pussy. But the best view of all was the uncontrollable smile that was permanently glued to my face. 

As I lay there, being slammed into the sofa from behind by my son, a thought popped into my head. A not so pleasant thought...initially. Brent liked watching us fuck in the mirror. At first I thought it was harmless, sexy fun. I indulged him whenever he asked. But then one drunken night he confessed to me that he liked watching me ride his cock through the mirror because he could fantasize that I was fucking someone else. It disgusted me. I had tried to avoid it from then on. He didn't know that I knew, so only every now and then would I give in to his obsession. Usually when I was a bit tipsy myself. Whenever I did, however, I was instantly off put knowing he was thinking of someone else. That it was me with someone else didn't matter. I wanted him to think of us while we were fucking. 

So I knew what Brent was doing.  I knew he liked it, and I knew the reasoning he gave me, but I didn't know why he liked it so much. I couldn't understand the obsession behind wanting to watch your spouse make love to another person. I could understand fantasizing about your spouse making love to another person while in the midst of making love to your spouse even less.

Until now. 

I pushed myself back up onto all fours and crawled forward on the couch until my arms were resting on the armrests. I looked into the mirror, but I spoke to Jonathan. 

I said to him, "I want you to see yourself fucking your mother in the mirror. Look at the beautiful scene we have created. I want you to remember this moment. After tonight, I will go back to being your mother, but I know I'll never forget this picture of us together and I want you to remember it too."

It was such a beautiful sight, like seeing the Statue of David in person. I almost wanted to cry. I wished I could capture it, frame it, and hang it somewhere I could see it whenever I needed to be uplifted. The picture in my head would have to do though, so I watched. I took in every little detail. I wanted to remember everything, even the flaws. A stretch mark on my ass, a bit of sagging skin here, a pimple starting to form on Jonathan's chin, the running mascara and eyeliner that came from our hours of sweaty sex and a toe curling orgasm. This was real. Not a fantasy. No fantasy could ever come close to matching this. 

I didn't realize it with all the drama in my head, but I was getting really turned on. I needed Jonathan to start fucking me in a way that worked for me...but I still wanted to watch. I briefly stood up and had him sit with his back in the corner of the couch. I backed into him and mounted his cock reverse cowgirl style. Then I went to town. 

I bounced up and down on his hard prick. I would bottom out and roll my hips back and forth, side to side. Jonathan's cock split me wide open in this position. I leaned back into him and he instinctively grabbed two handfuls of my breasts. I slammed myself down as hard as I could. I wanted to be completely stuffed by Jonathan's cock. I wanted to watch him make me cum.

I rubbed my clit while grinding him deep into me. Moans and screams filled the basement. I wanted to close my eyes, but I didn't want to miss a second of the scene in the mirror. I was getting close. Jonathan squeezed my tits tighter and just held on life while I fucked away. I leaned forward to get just a little bit of leverage and to force his cock into me just a little bit deeper. Then the explosion hit me. I threw my head back and let Jonathan do the rest of the work while I rode the waves of orgasm. I watched in the mirror while my arms and legs shook. I stared at his heavy balls pressed up against the opening of my pussy, the lips spread wide so you could see the bright pink insides and the base of Jonathan's cock. His dick vein pulsed. Lastly I saw Jonathan's face next to mine. Both of us watching, smiling, as son made mother cum for the second time that night. 

He hadn't finished yet, but I was in no shape to continue riding him reverse cowgirl. My legs quivered as I pulled myself off of him. I laid on the couch and Jonathan quickly got on top and reentered me. I wrapped my legs around him and brought him to me so I could shower him with kisses. More thanks for the powerful orgasms he had gifted me with. 

After a few minutes his grunting returned. I knew he was close. Jonathan got to his knees between my legs so he could watch us while he finished. 

"Cum for me baby." I urged him on.

I gripped the couch cushions in anticipation of being filled for the third time that night, but just before he came, Jonathan pulled out and sent a rope of cum flying across my body. 

"Ahhh! Jonathan! I screamed! 

It left a slimy streak from my chin, across my breast, all the way down my belly. Three more followed in short order before the last dribbles of his orgasm coated my mons. He had glazed me. As I looked at my body, now covered in my son's cum, I wondered how he had that much left in him. He recovered quickly. Looking back at Jonathan I wiped a rope of cum off my nipple and brought it to my mouth. I savored the flavor. It was salty, but sweeter than Brent. 

"I, uh... wasn't expecting that." I said, still in a bit of shock. 

He smiled sheepishly. "Was that not okay?"

"Well...it was fine." I said. "But for future reference, you might consider asking a girl before covering her in cum. It's not exactly easy to get off."

After initially looking so proud and confident, Jonathan now looked deflated. I needed to pick him back up.

"But in the heat of the moment, this one time, it was perfect."

Jonathan laid down on top of me. We cuddled some more before eventually drifting off to sleep again. The night wouldn't end there though. We kept it up until dawn in that fashion. Fuck, nap, wake, realize our night was dwindling, repeat. That is until I woke and saw the first hints of sunlight peeking in through the basement windows. Our night of lust had finally come to an end. 

I was sad and relieved at the same time. This was a one time thing, most likely. Jonathan needed to find a girl his own age. Maybe Lily. What we had could never be more, but that was okay. Now that we had broken down those barriers, he need not be afraid to come to me about anything sexual. Most children don't talk to their parents about sex because it was embarrassing. There were hardly any boundaries between us to be embarrassed about now. I said this all to Jonathan before kissing him one last time and leaving him in his bed.

Before heading back upstairs, I finally slipped out of my garter belt and stockings. I had kept them on all night. They were now ripped in several places and crusted over with dried bodily fluids. I left them on the desk chair for Jonathan to find later. Maybe he'd throw them away, maybe he'd keep them as a reminder of our wild night. I grabbed my heels and my pink silk robe from the laundry room one room over. I slipped it on and tied it at the waist. I took one last look at Jonathan sleeping before climbing the stairs. I remembered the fear and nausea I had when I last walked down these stairs. I was happy with the decision I made, but now it was back to reality. 

I closed the door at the top of the stairs and in my head closed the door on the person I was for the past eight hours. I glanced out the windows toward the lake to catch the sun just cresting over the water. It was my favorite view from the lake house. I wasn't often up early enough to catch it, so today I stepped outside and basked in the warmth of the morning rays on my face. I took a deep breath of lake air, and I was reminded of my favorite quote. 

"Appreciate the sun in your life."

I even had it painted on a little sign in our kitchen next to the window. It used to be my reminder to take advantage of those sunny days when we had the chance. Now it had a different meaning, one that had nothing to do with the weather. As his mother, I always appreciate the son in my life, but now that I've appreciated him in ways I never dreamed possible, that sign will hold just a little bit of extra sentimentality when I look at it. 

I stopped in the bathroom before rejoining Brent in the bedroom. I'm sure he knows what happened at this point, but no sense in looking the part when I walked in. What I saw in the mirror was a disaster though. Makeup everywhere, my hair was in tangles, I had dried cum in a dozen places. I did my best to wash my face and put up my hair, but the rest of me would need to wait for a full shower. I needed sleep. And probably an ice bath. I wouldn't be walking right for a few days. I did what I could to not look like walking sex and made my way back to the bedroom. 

Brent

The space next to me in the bed was empty when I woke, but I heard noises coming from outside the room. I glanced at the clock...it was a few minutes to 7:00 am. Kelsi was up earlier than usual. She was probably enjoying a cup of coffee or enjoying an early breakfast. Maybe she was daydreaming about her time with our son. I know I was. I was silently hoping she would come back and tell me all about it. It was still killing me that I didn't have any audio last night. 

Of course, she didn't know that I knew what happened between them last night. I fell asleep before she got back upstairs and she didn't wake me when she got into bed. For all she knew, I only thought they talked or kissed. I would need to play it cool. But the dreams I had were all so sweet. I'm glad she didn't wake me. 

After a few minutes the door finally creaked open. 

"Morning honey! You're up early today." I said as she tiptoed into the bedroom. 

"Um, yeah. Good morning, Brent."

I looked at her quizzically. "What's wrong?"

"I...I'm not up early."

"You normally don't get out of bed until seven. It's just seven now."

"Brent, I'm just getting in bed. I'm up late."

"You didn't come to bed last night?"

"No." She shook her head. "You didn't notice."

"I guess not. I fell asleep pretty quick. Did...did you sleep downstairs?"

My pulse quickened and was starting to feel lightheaded. 

"Not exactly. Brent, I'm really tired. I really just want to get in bed."

My eyes shot open wide. I was doing my best to play shocked, but in a way I already was. 

"You...you did it, didn't you?"

"Brent, you're the one who sent me down there. What did you think was going to happen? You practically told me to...to...you know."

"I know, I know, Kelsi, but I thought you would go down there. Maybe talk a bit about Jonathan trying to kiss you, then give him the opportunity."

I was amazed at how hard it was to say the words. I knew what I wanted her to do and she delivered, but it was so hard to say it out loud. I couldn't say the words to her. I couldn't admit the truth I already knew. 

Kelsi scowled at me. 

"You know that is not all you told me to do! Your words were, and I quote, let him finish the date like a man. So don't play coy with me and act like you don't know exactly what you sent me down there to do."

"You're right, Kelsi. I'm sorry. But I figured you'd, you know, do it and then maybe have a bit of a talk before coming to bed."

She scoffed at me.

"You TOLD me to let him finish the date like a Man. I did! You said, if it leads to MORE, then that is okay too. What did you think was going to happen? You thought that I'd throw myself at our virgin son and that we'd just roll in the hay for 30 seconds and then I'd come back like nothing happened?"

"No. I didn't think you'd act like nothing happened, but yeah. I figured you'd...you'd...have sex, and then come to bed. How...how many times did you do it?"

Her voice went up an octave. "I don't know Brent. I didn't keep track. Maybe five...no, six. I think six."

Six times! I was in a full on panic. My chest felt tight. I was starting to hyperventilate. She fucked him six times. Christ, we had never fucked more than twice in one day. And those times were never back to back, it was once early in the day and once later. They fucked six times in what...eight hours?

I didn't know if I was more upset that she'd fucked him more times in one night than we had in the past two months or that I had missed everything. Instead of experiencing everything with them, I was sleeping. Blissfully unaware of the all night fuck fest going on just beneath me. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to say to her. I was happy, wasn't I?

"Well...Kelsi...I...I'm glad you enjoyed your night."

"I did! And thank you. I know that this is what you wanted, but it's still hard to hear. I was nervous. No, I was terrified. But I now realize that I wanted it too. So thank you for giving this experience to me. I promise you that we'll talk about it later, and I'll give you all the details. But right now I just need to sleep."

I kissed her on the cheek. "Okay honey. Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight, Brent."

I watched her crawl into bed and just stared at her for a minute, still unsure of my feelings. It was crazy how much had changed in just eight hours. She was beautiful, laying there in bed. Possibly even more beautiful than last night, if that was possible. I tried to imagine all the things she and Jonathan did last night. Did she have a belly full of his cum right now? Did she have his dried cum on her body? Did she let him try anal? I knew that she still loved me, but for some reason I felt taken advantage of. 

I don't know why I thought that they'd be finished after the first time. That was selfish of me. Honestly, the whole thing was selfish of me. I didn't think any of this through. Now I'd deal with the consequences. 

I left my wife to get her much needed sleep and took a cup of coffee outside to enjoy the early morning sun by the lake. I figured I'd have the house to myself for most of the day. I tried to think about how this would affect my relationship with Kelsi, and Jonathan, as well as their relationship together. I started to second guess everything. But then my thoughts kept drifting back to the view from last night. The view I had waited years to finally see. The view that I'd never, ever forget. The view of seeing my son cum inside his loving mother. On second thought. I wouldn't change a thing.