Finishing School Ch. 03

Story Info
Mara finishes her testing.
1.5k words
4.07
10.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers

Saturday Night

Once again, when Mara was asleep, the bed lowered to the room below. Only Mr. Thornton, the doctor, and Ms. Verian were present for the observation tonight, they watched as Mara's clothing was removed and set aside for the techs, and was immediately replaced this time. Her journal was brought to Mr. Thornton, who opened it and read what she had written aloud.

It still doesn't feel real, this place is so different from any other boarding school I've been sent to. I'm supposed to journal every day, and I thought it would be hard to think of what to write, but if every day is like today, it will be much easier than I anticipated. The physical that the doctor gave me was unlike anything I've ever felt before. He was so rude speaking to me, but his hands were gentle when he was touching me. And he touched me a lot, in a very sensitive area. At first, I was mortified, but it felt so good. I am already sleeping better here than I have in years, and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe I'll stay for a while.

"Sounds like she was planning to get out quickly, we may have to exercise more extreme measures if she decides she wants to do anything stupid to get kicked out." Mr. Thornton said.

Dr. Handell spoke, "She was difficult at first, and her reluctance for the stimulation test was easily apparent. She took her time relaxing, but overall, her score was remarkable. I've never had a woman so close to an orgasm that fast. We may need to take a few extra precautions with her belt and band, I won't know until I perform the second half, but based on the readings from the Machine, her breasts are extremely sensitive as well."

Ms. Verian stared at the girl thoughtfully, "It might be best to get her transitioned as quickly as possible. We'd better get the rest of her testing finished tomorrow. I'll inform the other instructors. You two get some sleep, we've got a busy day tomorrow.

Sunday

The doors to my room were flung wide open, and I startled awake.

The woman from before, who I knew now was Ms. Verian walked in briskly, "You have a big day ahead of you, no more sleeping in; from now on you will be getting up at 8 o'clock unless you have special permission from one of your instructors." She walked into the closet, still talking, "Your testing will be completed today and you will start classes on Monday. Before then we need to have you fully transitioned, so get dressed and follow me."

She dropped a few articles of clothing at the foot of my bed and walked out the doors. I jumped out of bed and got dressed, Ms. Verian did not seem like a woman you wanted to have mad at you, and if I wanted to stay I would need to actually do as I was told. I walked into the hallway, and once she checked I was wearing the proper clothes, she started walking quickly down the hall.

"Today you will finish your physical exam with Dr. Handell, meet with Mr. Glisben, your personal trainer, and pick up your school uniform from Mr. Attenborough. Mr. Glisben has asked that you meet with him first, so we will go to the gymnasium now."

She was silent for the rest of the short walk, and I followed behind her, jogging to keep up. She stopped at a large metal door and held it open. I entered, and she closed it behind me. There was a man climbing a rope hanging from the ceiling, and when he saw me he dropped down to the pads below. It was a considerable drop, and for a moment I was worried he hurt himself, but he stood easily and walked over to where I was standing.

"You must be Mara Warren, glad to see they finally listened to one of my suggestions. We've got a lot of work to do today, so let's get started." His accent sounded Southern, and he had a no-nonsense attitude, "First I need to get a feel for how fit you are, jump on the treadmill and let's see how far you can run."

I hardly ever ran, and I knew this was going to go much quicker than he was probably thinking, but I did as he asked and got on one of the treadmills lining the wall. He slid an armband on my left arm and turned the treadmill on low. I was barely walking and he upped the speed. It was going fast enough that I was jogging, and once again he upped the speed. I was running as fast I could and was soon gasping for breath. He went to up the speed again, and I grabbed the handles and put my feet to either side.

He turned it off and looked at me, "Not much or a runner are you? That will have to change, we do a lot of activities that require good cardiovascular health around here. Let's move on to flexibility and then we'll do strength." He walked me over to a mat on the floor, "I'll guide you through this next part, I won't be able to tell if you're really trying unless I feel your muscles moving."

He led me through a series of movements, touching only my arm and calves. When he grabbed my thigh to position it, I gasped. Blushing, I ducked my head. He ignored it and kept hold of my leg, moving my body as he saw fit.

"You're pretty flexible, that's good, you need to be in top form before you can graduate, and flexibility takes a long time to build up." He let go of me and stepped back, "Time to test your strength, this part's tricky, you have to trust me to catch the weight if you can't hold it, think you can do that?"

I nodded, and we walked over to the weight set in the corner. He had me lift different weights increasing in size, and when I started struggling he put them away and put a hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry too much about your strength, we'll work on building that up with your endurance."

I ate lunch in my room, and Ms. Verian walked me to the exam room. I sat on the exam table and waited for the doctor to come in, there was no gown to change into, and I hoped that whatever we were doing today, he wouldn't have to see me naked.

I was just starting to think he wasn't coming when the door opened and Dr. Handell walked in, "Hello again Ms. Warren, If you would please stand over here, I will measure your height."

I stood where he directed, and he marked my height on his clipboard. He motioned for me to sit down again and I did.

"All that is left is your breast examination, please remove your shirt and brassiere so I may begin."

I had been dreading his touch, but as I took off my bra, I felt my underwear getting damp. He put on a pair of gloves and started massaging my right breast with both hands, being careful not to touch my sensitive nipple. As he continued, my already stiff nipples got impossibly harder, and my left breast ached to be touched. He abruptly switched to my left breast, kneading it harder than he had my right. I was fully aroused now, my underwear must be soaked. Just when I was ready to tell him to stop, his knuckle brushed my swollen nipple, and I cried out. He watched my face carefully as he started to gently pinch and pull on both my stiff peaks. I started to tremble, and he immediately stopped. I gasped at the suddenness and the cold air on my aching breasts.

"You may dress and return to your room. Your uniform will be brought to you tomorrow." With that, he walked out the door.

I sat there in shock. Twice he had almost brought me to orgasm, only to stop right when I was on the edge. If he wouldn't finish me, I would have to take care of it myself. I put my shirt on and grabbed my bra, then I walked quickly back to my room. I ignored the food that was waiting and went straight to the shower.

It didn't take much to send me over the edge, and I was glad they at least had a removable shower head to make things easier. I got out of the shower and put on a soft black robe sitting on my bed. I ate every bite of the delicious dinner and lay back. Getting dressed could wait, I was still riding the high of my climax. Right before I closed my eyes, I thought I felt the bed move, but I was asleep before my brain could process what was happening.

VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers