Finishing School Ch. 07

Story Info
Mara chats with her new friends.
862 words
4.03
4.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers

I was still laying in my bed when the main doors to my room burst open, and Natali came rushing in followed by Josefina, Hanna, and Viktoria. They were dressed in casual clothes and they all sat on my bed as I tried to cover myself with the sheet.

"No need to cover up Mara, we all have basically the same underthings," Hanna said.

"Yep, but you got a band, which is more than I have. See," Natali pulled down her flowy red skirt and lacy g-string to show off her own chastity belt. "Come on guys, she showed us hers, now we have to show her ours."

I was blushing furiously, and it only got worse when Viktoria grumbled as she pulled off her plum-colored booty shorts and stylishly ripped tank-top. Her boobs were covered like mine, but she had individual cups on each breast that were connected only in the middle to create cleavage from her tiny boobs. Her belt was mostly the same, but with a smaller strap between her ass cheeks. Her boobs and butt were a lot smaller than mine, but it suited her well. She glared as she noticed me studying her, and quickly put her clothes back on.

Hanna was kneeling directly in front of me, and I turned to look at her. She was much curvier, with enormous breasts and a huge ass. Her band gave her more support with extra straps to hold up the weight of her gigantic chest. The strap on her belt between her ass cheeks was barely visible where it connected to the strap around her waist and the front of her belt was smaller, just barely covering her slit. She smiled encouragingly at me as I turned towards Josefine.

Josefine had a figure that was pear-shaped, with a smaller chest, and larger ass and thighs. She didn't have a band, but instead a cute floral bra. Her belt was high waisted, and fully covered her shapely buttocks and her entire front as well.

I turned back to Natali and noticed her belt was the same as mine, but she didn't have a band around her breasts. She winked at me and said, "I know you have questions, so ask away."

I did have questions, but I wasn't sure if they would be able to answer all of them. I asked anyway, "How are we supposed to shave... you know, down there."

Natali chuckled, "Once a week you visit Dr. Handell and he takes care of it for you, or you can request one of the other Instructors do it instead. We aren't allowed to do it on our own since one girl tried to masturbate when they let her do it on her own. And they really like to have control over our sexual urges here. They say it helps us stay focused on our studies."

Viktoria interjected, "Yeah right, because our "lessons" are so important."

"Oh hush now, Mara hasn't been to one of the special lessons yet, you know the rules." Hanna smiled reassuringly at me.

I spoke again, "What do you mean by "special lesson"? Is that some sort of code or something?"

"Don't worry about that Mara, Tori was just being difficult," Hanna responded.

Viktoria glared at her, "Don't call me Tori," she spat, "My name is Viktoria."

Josefine spoke for the first time, "You can call me Jo, or JJ, and sometimes we call Natali Nat, but Viktoria likes her full name, and you can't really shorten Hanna."

She had a nice voice, and I found myself reassessing my judgment of her from before. She wasn't the stuck-up snob I had thought, she was just quiet. But Viktoria was definitely a sarcastic smart ass. Natali was all pep and smiles, and Hanna was more maternal. They all had personalities that fit their figures and assigned colors very well.

We spent the rest of the day talking, taking a short break for a relaxed lunch in the Cafeteria. I learned that the metallic material that the chastity devices were made from, was a specially made synthetic fiber that was breathable, yet impossible to cut without the proper tools.

Josefine knew a lot about it, and she was the one who told me that there were different parts that could be attached, like an anal plug, and multiple styles of dildos. She informed us all that those were a sort of living silicone that had microscopic nanobots that allowed it to act like a real penis. Natali was grossed out by that, and even more so when Josefine told her that the material of our chastity devices is full of nanobots. After that, Hanna changed the subject to the upcoming dance. It was a month away, and the boys from Monsuier Carden's would be in attendance. And it was required that all girls went as well.

That night as I lay in bed, I thought about everything that my friends had said. I couldn't stop thinking about the "special lessons" Viktoria had mentioned, and I wanted to know what she meant. Before I fell asleep, I resolved to find Mr. Thornton and ask him tomorrow.

VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers