Finishing School Ch. 08

Story Info
Mara begins her training for real.
1.9k words
4.2
12.4k
4
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers

Mara

Once again I woke to complete stillness, it was Sunday, and Hanna had mentioned something about the weekends being for rest and relaxation, so they didn't use the vibrators on schedule. I skipped breakfast in the Cafeteria and went straight to Mr. Thornton's office.

When I knocked on the door, it opened immediately. "I've been expecting you, Mara, come in and have a seat."

I sat down in one of the large armchairs, and he sat directly across from me.

"How was your first week? Please speak honestly, I am here to help with anything you may need." His voice was soothing and I found myself telling him all about my week.

"It was good, but I still don't get how you guys put this stupid chastity belt on me, I'm usually a light sleeper and there's no way I wouldn't wake up when someone touched me, let alone shoved a, uh, nevermind." I was blushing again and I looked down at my hands folded in my lap.

He chuckled, "I understand that it can be frustrating, but there's no need to worry, we have a team of specialists that handles all of that, and they are very good at their job. I noticed you used a rather strong word to describe how you perceive the attachment in you, is it uncomfortable in any way? If so, I can get that fixed right now."

I shifted uncomfortably, "I'm just not used to having anything inside of me there. I've never really... I mean... I'm a virgin." I blurted.

He sat back in his armchair, "I know, we do a rather extensive background check on all our students, and while you are a virgin in that sense, you must have masturbated before, right?

I blushed. "I don't see how that matters."

He nodded, "I see. In that case, we may need to use a different approach to your lessons. We wouldn't want you to be overwhelmed. I'm going to recommend that you see me twice a week until I see progress, and we won't have you take any of Mr. Ashton or Mr. Erikson's classes just yet. We need you to be used to feeling pleasure before you explore it in depth. We'll start getting you accustomed right now." Standing, he walked to his desk and picked up his cell phone. "I see they have you on the nighttime schedule, we'll need to put you on the morning one as well. Looks like you had a visit from Mr. Attenbourough yesterday morning, all of your readings look good, let's start small today with three orgasms. They will be spaced out so you have time to recover, we'll do the first one now, and the next one after lunch. And then you have your scheduled one before bed."

My head was spinning with all the new information, and I was opening my mouth to ask what he meant by my "scheduled" one when I felt the dildo stirring.

I felt new bumps and ridges forming on the dildo, and it started spinning, with the occasional small thrust. I gasped at the unexpected movement, and my chest band started to massage my breasts gently. Then I felt something twisting my nipples back and forth and tugging on them firmly.

I was panting and when I spoke it came out breathlessly, "Don't!.... Stop..... Ungh."

All movement stopped and he walked over to me, gently taking my arm, "Mara, I need to make you orgasm so you can start getting used to it. If you don't like one of the techniques, tell me which one, and I'll add it to your file." He looked concerned, "Dr. Handell noticed that your breasts are sensitive, if you'd prefer to not have them stimulated for the first few weeks, we can certainly try to incorporate that."

I nodded frantically, and he smiled, "Glad we got that sorted, now, I am going to start again."

With that, he walked behind his desk and sat down. The dildo started again, but this time my breasts were left alone. I was soon panting again, and I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning aloud. The dildo sped up, spinning faster, and thrusting more often, it started going deeper when it thrust, and I could feel it brushing my cervix. I was thoroughly aroused now, but nowhere near climaxing.

He must have noticed that I wasn't making as much noise, because he spoke up, "It seems you have a hard time climaxing just from internal stimulation. Most women do, I'll add that to your notes. For now, let me adjust this to stimulate your clitoris as well." His voice was rough, and it sounded like he was getting aroused by my predicament.

As soon as he finished talking, I felt pressure on my swollen clit. it felt like what I imagined someone licking it to feel like, smooth strokes starting just below, and then moving steadily upwards and repeating. My legs were trembling, and I found myself spreading them wide, arching my back, and rolling my hips. With a long moan, I finally came. I collapsed back into the chair, and I heard Mr. Thornton breathing hard. I turned my head, but my view was blocked by the arm of the chair.

When he spoke, his voice was strained, "You may return to your rooms Mara, your vibrator will tell you when lunch is, you will have 30 minutes to eat, and then you are scheduled for another orgasm. You may want to be in your room for that." He stayed behind his desk, so I let myself out and walked back to my room.

I was reading a thriller novel when the vibrator turned on, I sighed and walked to the Cafeteria. Josefine and Hanna were already there, so I sat with them while I quickly ate.

Natali joined us a little while later, "Viktoria has a lesson with Master Erikson right now, so she won't be joining us. Wow, Mara, what's the rush?"

I swallowed and responded, "Nothing, I'm just really hungry." I was still eating when the vibrator came to life. I quickly stood up and cleared my place. I was halfway back to my room when my legs started trembling, and I leaned against the wall for support.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps, and I looked up to see a group of boys who looked to be my age walking down the hall. I stiffened, and silently prayed that they would keep walking, I released a breath as they did just that, and then I heard, "You guys keep going, I'll catch up."

I looked up to see an attractive young man looking down at me with concern.

"Are you okay, you look really pale. Do you need help getting somewhere?" He asked.

I was breathless from the stimulation and I must have sounded awful when I said, "I'm just a little lightheaded, I'll be fine after I lay down."

He didn't seem convinced and as I started walking again, he followed, "Are you sure you're okay, I can take you Dr. Handell if you need."

I shook my head and kept walking. When the stimulation on my clit began, my legs folded beneath me, and he caught me before I hit the floor.

"I'm taking you to the doctor." He cradled me to his chest and started walking in the opposite direction of my room.

I protested weakly, but he didn't turn around. We were soon at the doctor's office and the door opened quickly.

I heard Dr. Handell say, "What happened? Ms. Warren, are you alright?"

The young man spoke, "I found her like this in the hall, she said she was fine, but then she collapsed."

"Thank you for bringing her here James, you can lay her on the bed in the back room."

James did as the doctor said, and I heard them talking as I tried to stifle my moans.

The doctor came in shortly, "Mara, I need you to tell me what happened, are you sick?"

I shook my head and he frowned at me. I was panting now and I knew I was close to orgasm. The doctor must have figured out what was going on because he pulled out his phone. Everything stopped just before I reached my orgasm and I groaned in frustration.

"There, now you can tell me what's wrong."

I sat up and glared at him, "This stupid school is what's wrong, I can't even eat my lunch in peace without this stupid belt screwing with me, and to top it off, the hottest guy in existence just happens to be walking down the same hallway as me when I was in no position to talk. And now you insist that something must be wrong when I'm just fine!"

He raised his eyebrows and sat back on his heels, "So you really are fine then?"

"Yes!"

"In that case, you may return to your room before your assignment resumes, James will escort you."

I gaped at him, there was no way I was walking with Mr. Attractive and Muscular. I decided that I would leave quickly to avoid having to walk with him.

When I walked into the main doctor's office, I came to an abrupt halt. The young man sitting in one of the uncomfortable-looking plastic chairs.

He stood as I walked in, "Glad to see you're alright. Dr. Handell said I should make sure you get to your room just to be safe."

I straightened and moved my shoulders back, "Thank you, but I'll be fine.""Fine like you were in the hallway?" He grinned impishly.

I huffed and left the office, walking towards my room. He quickly caught up to me with his long legs. I acted as though he wasn't there and kept my shoulders back as I walked, my chin held high.

"I'm James, by the way. And I know your last name is Warren, but I didn't catch your first name."

I glanced at him sideways, "Mara."

"Mara Warren. I like it, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He sped up and walked backward in front of me, "So Mara Warren, what's your story?"

"My story?" I asked.

He smiled, "Why are you at Miss Flueurina's?

"Why are you at Miss Flueurina's?" I countered.

He smirked, "Special lessons, the highest-scoring students at Carden's get to be part of the Co-ed lessons with Miss Flueurina's students. Sometimes they're here, and sometimes they're at Carden's. Lucky for you, they were here this week."

I slowed, "Lucky for me? I would have been just fine without you, better even. I don't need help from anyone least of all an arrogant pretty boy, like you!"

He stopped walking and took my hand, pulling me to a stop, "Mara Warren, do you mean to tell me that you find me attractive?"

"I never said that! I said you were arrogant, as in, egotistical." I was blushing furiously at this point.

"You also called me a pretty boy, and your cheeks sure are red for someone who doesn't like what they see."

I pulled my hand from his and started walking again.

"There's no need to run away, I'm sorry if I said something offensive. I don't think I've ever met a girl quite like you Mara Warren."

James

I watched as the girl I had just met started walking away. Strutting would have been a better word for it, her hips swayed showing off her sweet ass. She had a big attitude, making her the perfect candidate for my final project. I still hadn't picked someone, and she would be a real challenge, just like I wanted.

VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers