Finishing School - Episode 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you like watching me play with my tit, do you? It feels so gooood to be squeezing and pinching while I'm getting a good fucking from The Admiral. A good fucking from you, Miss Mapleton. Do you like fucking me? Well, do you?"

"Oh yes, Mrs Castlewick."

"Call me headmistress," snapped the older lady.

"Oh yes, headmistress. I do like fucking you. I like fucking your hot pussy with this cock. I love it! I love watching you play with your tit. I love the smell of your pussy. I love watching the cock slide in and out of you. Oh headmistress, this is making my pussy SO wet. I think I can feel it running on my thighs. May I fuck you harder, headmistress? May I?"

"Yes Miss Mapleton. Yes. Fuck me harder. Fuck me with The Admiral. That's it. Faster. Faster, girl. Harder. Pound it. Yes. YES! Pound my fucking pussy you dirty slut. Pound it while I suck my tit. Mmmf, mmmf. Ah. Yes, sucking my titty while you fuck me. Mmmf. Oh yes. Oh harder you little minx. You little harlot. Fuck your headmistress's pussy. Don't stop. Don't stop. Yes. Keep going, keep going, keep going keep going keepgoing keepgoing Oh GOD OH FUCK OH GOD OH FFFFUUCCKKK. Ah. Ah. Aahhhh."

Mrs Castlewick slumped back in the chair. Diana slumped to the floor, sweat beading on her forehead, her hands sticky with the juices from her headmistress's pussy.

"Thank you, Miss Mapleton," she said after a moment. "That was very fine. Very fine indeed. I am most pleased with your progress."

"Yes, capital show, simply capital," chimed in the major rising from his chair. "And by Jove you won't believe what's happened. Look! I've reloaded!"

He gestured to his groin, where his cock was jutting out past his shirtfront.

"I don't usually get a chance to get a second shot off, but that was such a damned fine display the old fella's got himself back ready for action. Any takers, ladies?"

To be continued...

12