Finishing School - Episode 07

Story Info
In which the major gives Fanny a good seeing to.
3.2k words
4.38
4.8k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 12/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story immediately follows on from episode 6. You could still probably enjoy this one without reading its prequel, though.

Mrs Castlewick slumped back in the chair. Diana slumped to the floor, sweat beading on her forehead, her hands sticky with the juices from her headmistress's pussy.

"Thank you, Miss Mapleton," she said after a moment. "That was very fine. Very fine indeed. I am most pleased with your progress."

"Yes, capital show, simply capital," chimed in the major rising from his chair. "And by Jove you won't believe what's happened. Look! I've reloaded!"

He gestured to his groin, where his cock was jutting out past his shirtfront.

"I don't usually get a chance to get a second shot off, but that was such a damned fine display the old fella's got himself back ready for action. Any takers, ladies?"

All three women looked at each other. The headmistress was the first to speak. "Miss Appleshaw, based on your performance in class this week I am not convinced that you have a firm grasp on some of the more complex positions. I think some practice is in order. Pray remove your clothes. Miss Mapleton, help her please."

Diana pouted at Mrs Castlewick. "But headmistress, I am simply sopping wet down there and I must have something between my legs. Oh please may I fuck the major?"

"Miss Mapleton, you shall do as you're told. Your friend is not so advanced as you and needs the experience. Now please do as I have asked and assist her to undress."

Reluctantly, Diana moved over to Fanny. Once again there was unbuttoning, unbuckling and unlacing until Fanny stood naked in front of the major. Erect nipples jutted from pert breasts. Her narrow hips framed a bush as blonde as her hair, which was still pulled up into a bun. Her arse could best be described as petite. There was a spot of dried cum on her right breast, and more cum crusted her face.

"Miss Appleshaw you look ravishing!" the major exclaimed. "The best things come in small packages, ma'am if you don't mind my saying."

"Why thank you, Major, that is most kind. And I am glad you enjoyed me sucking your dick."

"You're a very plain spoken gel, and I like that!" said the major jovially.

"Miss Appleshaw," Mrs Castlewick interrupted. "I think we will practice what our American cousins call the 'reverse cowgirl'.If that meets your satisfaction, Major?"

"By all means, Mrs Castlewick. A top notch suggestion. I'll just lie down on this chaise longue shall I?" The major did so. Though he had now removed his trousers and boots completely he had left on his shirt. His erection pointed proudly towards the ornate ceiling of the dressing room.

"That's the one where I sit on top of him isn't it, headmistress?" asked Fanny as she walked over to the reclining major.

"That's right, dear. But you're facing away from him, remember. Many men enjoy the sight of their member sliding in and out of their lover, and the view of your other puckered little opening can be an added pleasure for them.

Fanny turned away from the Major Harpole, so that she was facing Mrs Castlewick - still reclining in her chair with her legs akimbo - and Diana. She shuffled backwards slightly awkwardly, straddling the chaise longue and then squatted down where she thought the major's penis would be. When she didn't feel the satisfying stretching of a cock making its way into her, she looked up at the headmistress for guidance.

"Reach behind you, Miss Appleshaw, and guide the major into you. You need to get him at the correct angle for entry, but do be gentle - it's quite possible to bend his member painfully if you're not careful."

Fanny did as she was told. The cock that she took hold of was still slick - slimy almost - with a mix of her spit and the major's sperm. She heard the major let out a breathy sigh as she slid her hand up and down it once or twice and then nudged her pussy lips with its head. Once she was sure of her aim, she sat down. Her previous exertions had aroused her, too, and the penis met no resistance as she sank down upon it. This time the major let out a moan, and she herself gasped as the whole length slid into her.

"Well done, my dear," Mrs Castlewick said. "I bet that felt good, Major?"

"My god, yes. The young filly is so tight, Mrs Castlewick. You certainly choose your students well."

"I'm glad to hear it, sir. 'A tight snatch makes a good match', as I always say. Now Miss Appleshaw, there are many ways you can proceed from here. You can grind down and swivel your hips. You can raise yourself up and then down at whatever angle you please. Or the gentleman may wish you to remain still while he pumps into you. It's a very versatile position. You are also well placed to play with your breasts or even your clitoris if the mood takes you."

While the headmistress was instructing Fanny, Diana was standing next to the headmistress and watching on appreciatively. While she would have preferred it to have been her pussy that was being penetrated by the decorated soldier, she was pleased for her friend and happy that she was having the chance for extra tuition. Her hand strayed almost of its own volition to the space between her legs, and she adjusted her stance slightly as she began to rub her bottle green panties, now darkly stained.

"Am I doing this right, Major?" asked Fanny, looking back over her shoulder at him as she gently raised and lowered her hips.

The major's flushed face looked back at hers. She thought his whiskers and sideburns made him look quite distinguished. "You're doing jolly well, Miss Applethorpe. Perhaps a tad faster and harder. Oh yes, yes, my dear. Just like that."

Fanny felt his rough hands take hold of her hips. "Can you see your penis going in and out of my pussy, sir, like Mrs Castlewick said? Do you like the sight of it? Does it look good?"

"I can indeed. Yes. Ohhh yes. Yes. I. can. You. Little. Minx." The major timed his words to the rhythm of her bounces on his cock. "Keep. Do. Ing. It. Like. That."

Meanwhile, Diana was once again entering the reverie that sex produced in her. Whether she was taking part or merely watching, there was something about sex acts in all their variety that triggered something deep within her. She seemed to lose her sense of herself, where she was, all sense of time, and become enveloped in an endless moment of pleasure. She hadn't noticed that she had removed her camisole and knickers, and was pinching the nipple of her left breast while two slick fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Juice had trickled down her thighs. Her eyes were half closed, watching the couple in front of her.

Diana may not have noticed, but Fanny had. The sight of her friend enraptured by her and the major while pleasuring herself sent a jolt through Fanny's body. Her mind started to wander along fantasy pathways, imagining that it was her slit that Diana was frigging, her titty that Diana was fondling. She had to make an effort to wrench her concentration back to the task in hand. But she felt herself start to speed up, excited watching her friend watching her.

"Do you like that, Major? Am I doing it hard enough? Am I... fucking you hard enough? I have to say, your fingers feel wonderful inside my pussy. I, I mean, your cock feels wonderful." If she hadn't already been red in the face, Fanny would have blushed.

"My god, girl. I do like it. You ride much better than most of the cavalry officers of my acquaintance, don'tchaknow! But I must say, I am a man of action. Like to take control, if you know what I mean. May we go 'a la chienne', as the French would say?"

Fanny was only too pleased to allow herself to be fucked like a dog. She wasn't used to working quite so hard during sex and was beginning to get a little out of breath. The prospect of being bent over and rammed while watching Diana ministering to herself was quite appealing.

"Certainly, sir, it would be my pleasure". Fanny slammed herself down onto his cock one last time, held the position for a moment and then slowly slid herself off him, earning an approving look from Mrs Castlewick for a stylish dismount.

Fanny walked to the head of the chaise longue while the major stood up and walked behind her. She bent over the couch, grasping on to it and spreading her legs a little just as she remembered from her lesson on doggy-style.

"What a splendid view one has from back here," bellowed the major. "You have such a pretty little cunny, and a perfectly pert derriere. Your titties may not be the largest, but I'll warrant they'll still jiggle nicely enough."

"Why thank you Major Harpole! How kind of you. I don't mean to be forward, but I'd be grateful if you could please put your prick in me again. My poor pussy is simply begging to be filled."

It crossed the major's mind that he must make another donation to the school before he left. His funds were clearly being put to good use if Miss Appleshaw was typical of the quality of the students.

He took his throbbing member in his hand and stroked it. He may not be as young as when he was a mere lieutenant, he thought, but at least he could still get rock hard in the presence of the fairer sex. Beads of sweat had formed on his brow - the room was warm and his face felt flushed. His rounded belly, protruding from beneath his shirt, also betrayed his advancing years, but the mass of hair below it wasn't yet turning grey. 'Still got it in me to give her a damn good seeing to,' he thought to himself.

"Incoming, as they say in the artillery!" the major replied. He guided his swollen cock to the wetness between Fanny's legs. Pre-cum leaked from the head, which was slick anyway with Fanny's juices. He paused a moment, savouring the rich smell of their arousal, and then thrust forcefully into Fanny.

Fanny gasped as a wave of pleasure broke over her. She barely registered the feeling of his balls slapping into her arse cheeks. "Uh," she grunted. The major took hold of her hips,withdrew until only the very tip was still between her lips, and then slammed forward again.

Fanny grunted again, a low animal sound. And again, as the major repeated his stroke. In her lessons, Fanny hadn't before experienced such deliberate, planned thrusting from her partners. She relished the feeling of the slow removal of his penis, the anticipation as he paused a moment, and the sudden stretching and glorious feeling of fullness as the major thrust once again into her tight, wet hole.

The major's eyes were fixed on Fanny's pussy, and the sight of him thrusting himself into it again and again. If there was a more glorious sight than that of his manhood pumping in and out of a young, tight snatch he had yet to see it. Every grunt and moan that escaped from Fanny's mouth was music to his ears. He was starting to sweat more profusely now with the effort. Losing the ability to maintain his control, the major began to thrust more quickly but still with the same force.

Bent over and being pounded by the school's benefactor, Fanny looked up towards Diana. Her friend had sunk on to the richly patterned rug that covered the floor. Her legs were spread and she was flicking her fingers rapidly back and forth along her clitoris. Her heavy breasts lolled to either side and Fanny could see that her nipples were standing to attention. Next to Diana, Mrs Castlewick smiled approvingly. She too was pleasuring herself, her knickers pulled to one side and three fingers sliding into her hairy twat.

"You're doing well, my dear," she said. "When you have a man red in the face and trembling at the knees, and unable to take his eyes off your snatch, you know you're making a good impression. And Miss Mapleton certainly seems to appreciate your performance. Your friend is doing rather well, wouldn't you say, Miss Maplteon?"

Diana was indeed transfixed by the scene. Through her half-closed eyes she was watching her delightful young friend being transformed in front of her into someone altogether more - wanton. Fanny's face had lost its gentle English glow and had become splotchy and red. Sweat was beading on her chest, giving her breasts a sheen that caught the lamplight. Her breathing had become ragged, punctuated by sounds that could have come from an animal in heat. Diana's dainty companion was having her pussy reamed from behind by a bearded, sweating, grunting old soldier, and Diana couldn't get enough of it.

"She, she's doing very well, headmistress," Diana rasped. 'Though perhaps the major could fuck her just a little harder. Could you do that, Major? Could you fuck my friend even harder?"

"By Jove, I think I could, Miss Mapleton. I think I could quicken my stroke a beat or two." With that, Major Harpole gripped evenly more firmly onto Fanny's hips and pounded his cock into her for all he was worth. He pistoned into the young student, his belly slapping into the top of her arse. Fanny's tits were bouncing just as the major had predicted. She let out a long low moan that got louder as the fucking continued.

"Yes, major," Diana purred. "Dear Fanny does like it like that, I'm sure. I've never heard her moan like that during lessons. I think she must like it very much indeed. Do you like it, Fanny?"

"Ohhhhh. Oh, Diana. Ohhhh godddd. It feels amazing. I love it. And I think... I think... soon...I'm close." Not only was Fanny being serviced as she never had been before, Diana was masturbating to her. The thought of Diana, her particular friend Diana, touching herself while watching her brought Fanny close to the edge.

"Oh Major, don't stop. Don't stop. Keep going. Yes. Like that. Keep going. Oh. Oh. Diana. Don't stop. Oh. Your fingers are inside you. Oh. That looks... so... Yes, Major, yes, Major, yes, Major, yes, Diana, keep going, Diana, keep going, yes, yes fuck me fuck me fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Fanny shook with her climax. As Fanny came, Diana shoved four fingers of her hand into her sopping pussy and frigged her clit frantically with the other. She let out a piercing scream and collapsed back onto the rug, spent. Next to her, Mrs Castlewick shuddered gently.

Three women reaching orgasm almost simultaneously was too much for the major. "Oh, I say, here it comes. Here it comes, Miss Appleshaw. Oh yes, oh yes, get ready. Uh. Uh. Uh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Here I come."

As Major Harpole got closer and closer, Diana sat up, still gripped by lust, and crawled on her hands and knees to the chaise longue. She didn't stop until her face was just inches away from her friend's pussy as it was pounded with desperate fury by the major. The smell of sex was overwhelming and she inhaled deeply, her eyes fixed on the rigid organ slamming in and out of the dripping wet hole.

"Here I come, yes, yes, yesssssss, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh". The major pulled Fanny on to him as he discharged shot after shot of his spunk into her. Fanny looked behind her to see the major pulling out, and her friend gazing in wonder at her pussy. Thick creamy sperm began to leak out. Diana reached out a hand and wiped the leakage up with her fingers. She waited as more oozed out and scooped that up too.

"Fanny, dear, come to me."

Fanny collapsed onto the floor next to her friend.

Diana raised her fingers to Fanny's face. "Lick it up, my dear. Suck them clean. Suck the major's delicious spunk off my fingers. You deserve it, after how well you did. You deserve his spunk, don't you dearest?"

"Yes, Diana," murmured Fanny. She was so close, once again, to her friend's luscious breasts and inviting pussy. If only, one day... But she did as she was asked, leaning forward, taking Diana's hand in hers and raising it to her mouth to suck the delicate fingers clean. As she did so, Diana wiped her fingers across Fanny's face, coating it in cum, before allowing Fanny to suck off the rest.

"So pretty," Diana breathed. "Such a pretty face, with all that cum on it. It really does suit you, dearest Fanny."

Fanny swallowed. She was used to the taste by now and didn't find it unpleasant. She raised her hand to Diana's, holding her fingers in her mouth. She gave an experimental suck, rolling her tongue around the digits and cleaning the last of the cum from them. Fanny raised her eyes to look at Diana to see how her friend reacted. She thought she saw Diana shudder slightly, as though in pleasure, and was about to suck more forcefully when she heard the headmistress.

"Jolly well done, Miss Appleshaw, and a delicious little coda there Miss Mapleton. Now please dress yourselves and return to your rooms. The major and I have some business to discuss." Mrs Castlewick arranged her skirts and slipped her bosom back into its dress.

"And may I say, Miss Appleshaw, that you were most marvellous," the major added. "I haven't shot such a big load in many a year. You have a fine future ahead of you, if you continue to apply yourself to your studies. And you, Miss Mapleton. I fancy there are few young ladies in this country who combine such pleasant looks with such a filthy demeanour. I do hope that I may have a chance one day to further your education, too."

Fanny reluctantly released Diana's fingers and looked around for her clothes. Such praise from a distinguished gentleman was very welcome, of course, but what she wouldn't have done to explore further the possibility that had presented itself. She stood and gathered her clothes. The musky scent of the major's jizz and her and Diana's juices enveloped her. She felt the stickiness on her thighs beginning to dry. She looked at her friend, but Diana seemed unaware of the moment they had shared as she slipped into her petticoats and began fastening stays.

As they left the drawing room and made their way down the corridor, Diana spoke. "Oh Fanny. Wasn't that wonderful? So messy and sticky, so debauched, yet so right at the same time. Though perhaps next time my slit is dripping and there's a fine cock on offer you might be so good as to let me have a turn?"

To which Fanny could only nod her assent as the two friends walked back to the dormitory.