Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

"This is the best way," Sally smiled and pushed forward slowly.

The tip of Sally's penis slid inside Valerie's sphincter and Valerie grimaced but held Sally by the hips and encouraged her. They kissed and Sally slowly filled Valerie's virgin back passage with her lubricated cock.

Valerie felt full and a little wounded but Sally just kept still and kissed her lover so that Valerie could get used to having a penis inside her. Valerie felt the first stirring of lust inside her and gently pushed back against Sally. Sally smiled and eased herself out of Valerie a little and then pushed herself back in.

Valerie felt the beginning of tenderness in her prostate which slowly spread and became intensely pleasurable. She wanted Sally to rub against it and she began to lift her bottom up and thrust against Sally, encouraging her to fuck her.

Sally obliged and slowly began to fuck Valerie. Valerie lowered her legs and rubbed her stocking-clad calves against Sally's flanks and she fucked her back. The two pretty transvestites fucked and writhed and moaned and groaned. Sally felt her orgasm approaching and she fucked Valerie harder and faster, she reached for Valerie's cock and stroked it in time to her thrusts.

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm coming!" Sally shrieked and her cock exploded deep inside Valerie, pushing hard against her prostate.

"Oh god! Me too! Oh I love you!" Valerie screamed and her cock spasmed as Sally stroked and squeezed it.

Valerie's semen sprayed everywhere as she writhed underneath Sally. The feeling from her penis was exquisite but the intense sensations radiating from deep in her anus was deliciously ethereal. Valerie cried, her passion was so intense. Sally kissed her and stroked her lover's face.

Later they lay in each other's arms tenderly kissing each other. Sally extracted herself, got up wrapped in a sheet and poured them both a drink and bought cigarettes and an ashtray over to the bed. She kissed Valerie on the side of the mouth and gave her a drink and a cigarette.

They sat up leaning against each other dressed only in knickers and stockings.

"You certainly don't do things by half do you honey?" Sally stroked Valerie's shoulder.

Valerie smiled.

"Two days ago you bought a cosmetics case and today you're a full-throttle tranny, fucking like a cheap hooker," Sally giggled.

"Oh you bitch!" Valerie punched Sally playfully in the arm.

Sally put down her cigarette and began to wrestle with Valerie and before long they were making love again.

They slept soundly that night and spent the next morning taking breakfast in bed; Valerie continued to grill Sally about all things feminine and Sally explained to Valerie some of the more intimate and less glamorous chores that trannies undertake such as douching, tucking, and gaffing.

Valerie and Sally spent two more days together giving Valerie plenty of time to try on all of her purchases and to mix and match the outfits and accessories. Being artistic and fashion savvy, Valerie had an excellent sense of style and Sally soon became redundant as a fashion advisor but she still provided advice to Valerie about how to carry herself, how to walk, how to talk and how to project a feminine persona at all times.

They spent most of the days out and about in the city, exposing Valerie to being out in public where she became more relaxed and comfortable in her female identity. Valerie did a little more work with her bank in Grand Cayman, transferring more funds to the Commercial Bank of London. Being the nineteen seventies online banking was still decades away but wire transfers of funds, security deposit boxes, and phone banking using numerical code verification were all accepted practices for moving money around, which Valerie was able to do without presenting herself as William Styles.

The evening before Valerie needed to present herself to the Dean of Admissions at Chelmsford Finishing School For Young Ladies, the two transvestites tenderly made love to each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

They had done everything they could to prepare Valerie for her interview.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12