Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

The rest of the fitting went well. Pauline fitted her with a black garter belt to which she helped her clip the welts of the grey, fully-fashioned stockings, as approved by the school.

"Put the garters under you knickers dear, then you can pull your knickers down when you need to tinkle without removing your stockings," Pauline tittered.

'Tinkle or fuck,' Valerie thought to herself and smiled.

Pauline helped her step into a pleated grey skirt, the hem of which sat high on her thighs, and fitted her into a white cotton blouse to which she helped Valerie affix the school tie.

"When you get assigned to your house, you can wear the house tie dear," Pauline explained needlessly, but Valerie just smiled and tucked the blouse into her skirt and zipped her skirt closed.

She tried on several pairs of shoes until she found a pair that fitted her perfectly. The black patent leather, low-heeled court shoes looked quite nice with the uniform ensemble. They found a blazer with the school's crest and motto embroidered on the pocket and she was nearly done.

The final accoutrement was the vintage French-style straw topper. Pauline placed it on Valerie's head and lead her over to the full-length mirror.

Valerie loved it!

"Wow!" she squealed.

"Yes the uniform is very lady-like. And if I may say so...a little bit cheeky in this day and age," Pauline grinned.

"Sort of Saint Trinian's," Valerie beamed.

Pauline grinned at her.

"If you say so dear; but I'll never admit to agreeing with you in public," Pauline winked at her conspiratorially.

"Now that I know what fits you I'll put together two skirts, three blouses, one tie, one topper, one pair of school shoes, one blazer, the sussie belt and five pairs of stockings. I take it you will buy your own knickers and bra; just buy the same ones you wore today dear. They are acceptable," Pauline said.

"Perfect but can I show my friend before I take the uniform off?" Valerie beamed.

"Of course dear. I actually thought she was your mum," Pauline sniffed.

Valerie emerged from the fitting room and posed for Sally.

"Oh my god look at you!" Sally grinned.

"You look wonderful...and very schoolgirl like," she smirked.

Sally pulled Valerie close and hugged her and then jovially pinched her bum.

She kissed Valerie's ear and then naughtily bit her earlobe.

"I can't want to shag you in that outfit," she whispered and squeezed Valerie's bum.

Pauline Delaney cleared her throat and gave them both a disparaging look.

"Ahem...cash or cheque?" she asked.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12