Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

"Hey Valerie, that girl has street smarts, she had Harry Cartwright wrapped around her fingers," Emily replied.

"Ok. I'll get started getting the gardeners cottage renovated and Billy on side. I'm going to write up contracts for those girls too. This is getting quite complicated now," Valerie said.

Valerie had Emily bring in Alice Corinda and Mary Batty and she read them the riot act.

"I take it Emily has explained how this works. In fact Emily has told you too much already, but I tell you this. You keep this secret or Billy 'The Bottle' Butler will come calling ok?" Valerie said gravely.

The girls nodded solemnly.

"Ok. That's the warning done, now sit down and Emily will pour us all some drinks and we'll talk about this like civilised young women," Valerie smiled.

And so it eventuated that after eighteen months as a student at Chelmsford Finishing School for Young Ladies, Valerie Swindon had progressed from timid new girl, still learning to be woman let alone a student, to entrepreneur extraordinaire, running contraband and a brothel.

Valerie took a weekend pass to be alone with Sally for a while. They enjoyed having Emily stay but they appreciated having time to themselves.

They were having a lie in on Sunday morning, drinking tea and reading the newspapers when Valerie commented to Sally out of the blue.

"Where did you get your tits done and how much did they cost?"

Sally looked over her newspaper and peered at Valerie.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Seriously!" Valerie replied.

To be continued

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers
12