Finn BBC Cuck Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple in Finland begin to discover BBC.
12k words
4.41
20.9k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is a new story series. It is about a married couple in Finland who develop an obsession with interracial sex that eventually leads them into an BBC cuckold relationship.

This first chapter starts out more slowly but sets the stage for what is to come later in the series.

If interracial or cuckold stories are not of interest to you, then please save yourself the grief and just move along.

Main Characters:

Wife - Sini age 41 blonde, C cup, curvaceous big booty, 167/75 - 5'5" 165 lbs. She is an accountant in a government office.

Husband - Jari age 45 dark hair, 185/85 - 6'1" 190 lbs. He is an engineer for a tech firm.

*****

The morning sky was still dark in Oulu, a city in the northern part of Finland, as Sini trudged up the cracked sidewalk leading into the drab stone-faced office building for her job in the government accounting office. Dressed in her usual calf length skirt, long sleeved blouse, and sturdy penny loafer shoes, her dress was functional but otherwise uninspiring.

She put her bag down on her desk. She put her purse away in her desk drawer, her lunch away in the breakroom refrigerator, and then fixed herself a morning coffee.

Now 41 years old, she had worked in the government office for the past 19 years. 19 years of the same routine every day. The same desk, the same outfit, the same long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Rinse and repeat.

"Good morning Sini," a bubbly voice called out.

"Good morning, Arja," Sini answered mechanically.

Arja was a recent university graduate who just started work at the accounting office. They were the first ones in the office every morning, and they often ended up gossiping before all the other office workers arrived. Normally, Sini was quiet and reserved, but she found Arja's earnest youthful exuberance charming. It reminded her when she was younger and carefree before settling into marriage and trading mystery and adventure for stability and comfort. Lately, she had taken to living vicariously through Arja's youthful adventures in the single life.

"Did you go out last weekend," Sini asked.

"Yes, my girlfriends set me up with someone. I could have killed them," Arja laughed.

"Was he a loser?"

"No, I just hate surprises," Arja admitted. "But he was really fun, and we ended up back at my place."

"On a first date?" Sini said in disbelief.

"it's the 21st century, my dear," Arja scolded her.

"Do you think he will respect you?"

"God, I hope not. Otherwise, he might not do the things I want him to do to me," Arja laughed. "It was my first time, though."

"I've heard your stories," Sini reminded her friend. "You're hardly a virgin."

"Not that, I mean, he was... black," Arja clarified.

"Oh. It's not any different, is it?" Sini asked. "They have all the same bits and pieces. It's just a different color, right?"

"I thought so, but you know how people whisper that black people are more well-endowed."

"It's just an old wives' tale, I'd imagine," Sini said dismissively.

"I thought so, too, but after Saturday night, I'm inclined to believe it might be true."

"Oh Arja."

"I'm telling you. He's at least 8 inches," Arja insisted. "And thicker than anyone else I've ever been with. He stretched me out silly."

Both women quieted down immediately as their manager arrived at work and walked into their office area.

"I'll tell you more later," Arja winked.

*****

That night, Sini sat down for dinner with her husband, Jari. She looked across the table to her 45-year-old husband. He was 6 foot tall, 190 pounds and still a handsome dark-haired man.

"You know, Arja is dating a black man. Can you imagine?" Sini blurted out as she passed him a bowl of salmon soup.

Jari seemed taken aback for a moment. "You don't say."

"She seems to have enjoyed her date. She invited him back to her place."

"Well, the way the political environment is going, there's more migrants coming into Finland these days across the Russian border," Jari remarked.

"It's always on the news, isn't it," Sini concurred.

"Is he a freeloader? Does he work?"

"I don't know anything about him, but I think she said he's Nigerian."

Jari just kind of grunted, and then the married couple fell back to silence while they finished their meal.

*****

The next morning, Sini and Arja were the first two people in the office again.

"It's my birthday on Friday. I turn 23. I'm having some friends over. You should come," Arja invited her older coworker.

"Oh, I don't know," Sini wavered. "All your friends are so much younger, I'd imagine."

"They're all friendly, and I'd really love it if you could be there," Arja insisted. "It'll be fun. And that man I dated last weekend will be there?"

"The one that you said had an impressive manhood," Sini teased her.

"You're fascinated, aren't you?"

"I - I mean, it's just so different. I've barely even met a black person. We have so few in our country."

"You are curious, but you know, I admire you for being married for so long," Arja admitted. "How long have you and Jari been together?"

"18 years."

"Not many people have what you two do," Arja insisted. "It's to be admired. It's rare to find in this world. I'm half scared I'll never find someone crazy enough to put up with me."

"I suppose," Sini answered unconvincingly.

"No really. You don't know how lucky you are in life. You're gorgeous, you know. I hope to look half as good as you when I'm your age."

"Now you're just lying," Sini laughed. "I could stand to lose 15 kilos."

"Nonsense. You've got it all in the right places," Arja countered. "Large breasts and the booty. You try to hide it behind those loose skirts and tops, but lots of men would want to jump your bones."

"The men in the nursing homes, I think you mean," Sini joked.

"It's the one complaint I get from my black lover."

"What's that? That he has to compete with the men in the nursing homes for your attention?" Sini scoffed.

"No, silly. That I'm too skinny. I have a flat butt," Arja lamented. "He says he likes a little meat on his woman's bones and that he'll fatten me up."

"Are you a pig to be slaughtered?"

"Just a bitch to be fucked," Arja laughed.

Both women tried to suppress their giggles as their manager arrived at work again and interrupted their conversation.

*****

"Do you still find me attractive?" Sini asked as she idly sat with her husband watching tv.

"What kind of daft question is that?" Jari responded.

"Thanks for the confidence boost."

"Aye, you're a beautiful woman. Even more beautiful than the day we met."

"Now you're just trying to butter me up to get into my panties tonight," Sini laughed heartily.

"Is it working?"

"Keep trying," she teased him.

"No, but really, Sini. You've got a great figure, you know. You just always hide your assets in your plain loose skirts and blouses."

"But I've gained over 15 kilos since we got married."

"Ah, but you've filled out in the all the right places, my love," he pointed out. "You've got nice tits, you know. And that ass. You didn't have them curves when we first met."

"Are you just saying all that to get into my panties?" she eyed him skeptically.

"Now is it working?"

"Come over here, you buffoon," she said as she reached across the couch and pulled him close.

The married couple quickly made their way back to the bedroom for a lovemaking session. After they were done, they lay in bed, both of them staring at the ceiling.

"You didn't cum, did you?" Jari asked quietly.

"It's alright, honey," Sini replied.

"I mean, but you enjoyed it still, right?"

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy, honey," Sini insisted.

They fell back into silence before finally falling to sleep for the night.

*****

It was Friday night and Sini nervously knocked on the apartment door to the address that Arja had given for her birthday party.

"Sini, I'm so glad you came," Arja beamed when she opened the door. "Come in, come in. Let me introduce you to everyone."

Soon enough, Sini shook hands and exchanged pleasantries with a steady stream of younger folks. They were all similar to Arja, young and bubbly, except for one tall, dark, striking figure standing behind them.

"This is my boyfriend, Davu. Davu, this is Sini," Arja introduced them. "I've been telling her all about you at work."

Sini tried hard not to stare, but she was awestruck by his appearance. He skin was midnight black but smooth and unblemished. His 183 cm (6 foot) frame was lean and muscular. He was built like an African Adonis, unlike anything she'd ever seen before.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Davu," Sini offered. They shook hands, and his skin were surprisingly soft, although his grip was strong. Her body shivered as his skin touched hers.

"Come on, let's have some food and drinks," Arja offered.

As the party continued, Sini tried to mingle, but as she had feared, Arja's friends were straight out of college, and they shared little in common. Sini felt as if they spoke a foreign language, and she felt every bit her 41 years of age compared to everyone else in their early 20's.

She gamely tried to fit in, but she felt awkward the whole time and after a while decided that she should just head back home. Sini looked throughout the apartment to bid farewell to Arja, but she was nowhere to be found, so Sini bid a hasty adieu and left the party.

As Sini closed the door, she heard soft cries and moans from the alley next to the apartment. The noises sounded like a woman in distress, and Sini was concerned it could be a woman being sexually assaulted, Sini paused for a second, fearful that she might be drawn into the fray, but she couldn't walk away, and she knew if she called the police that it would be too late by the time they arrived. Still, she surmised that her mere presence could break up the assault.

So, Sini peered around the corner and froze, paralyzed in shock at the sight of Arja bent over in the alley facing away from her. Arja's party dress was hiked up around her waist, and her panties were down at her ankles.

Davu was fucking her from behind. As he pulled his cock back, Sini saw the full length and girth of the monstrosity that Arja had bragged about in the office. Sini gasped at the sight of his immense manhood, coated in Arja's juices, and glistening in the dim moonlight shining down in the alley.

Davu heard the gasp and turned around and matched eyes with Sini, even as Arja appeared to remain unaware. Sini's eyes were fearful, and she shook her head, silently pleading with Davu not to give away her presence. Her feet were like stone, and she was stuck in place, unable to move.

Davu's eyes were wide and bright, the whites of his eyes contrasting sharply with his midnight black skin tone that blended in with the alley's shadows. His gleaming white teeth gave an almost sinister smile as he turned back to Arja and said, "You've been begging me all night for a birthday fucking. You said you couldn't wait until after the party. You had to have it right away, isn't that right?"

"Oh God, give me that big black cock," Arja pleaded.

Davu slapped her ass, the sound echoing down the thin alley.

"Not too loud. Someone might hear," Arja complained, trying to keep her voice down.

"Then I should fuck you harder so we can finish faster and get you back inside with your friends. They're probably wondering where you went off to," Davu pointed out.

"God, you make me feel so naughty."

"Have you been a good girl who deserves this black cock? Or have you been a bad girl who should be punished with my cock. Either way, you're going to get it," Davu insisted.

"I don't care. I just want to be fucked. God help me, I want it so bad."

Sini stood transfixed as she watched Davu's sculpted body pound into her friend. She couldn't help but lick her lips as his massive cock drilled into Arja in an almost punishing fashion. The juices flew off Arja's pussy and rained down on the ground below every time he pulled back.

Arja was delirious, losing control of her own body. She tried to contain her moans, but they grew louder and louder until they were full on cries of pleasure. Her legs spread farther apart, and her body bent over even farther at the waist, her arms outstretched against a dumper and holding on for dear life as Davu pounded into her.

Davu looked back at Sini and smirked, letting her know that she was not unnoticed. She remained frozen in place, her body paralyzed, unable to look away from the hulking black muscle mass that repeatedly impaled himself on Arja. The sex was raw and animalistic. His thrusts were deep and forceful, his body loudly slapping against hers.

Arja cried out as he drove her through an orgasm, and Davu laughed.

"That's it. That's what you've been waiting for, you black cock slut," he talked dirty. "But there's one more thing you've been waiting for, isn't there?"

"Oh God, I can't take anymore."

"Oh, you're gonna take it alright. You're gonna take it right in that lily white pussy of yours," Davu declared.

He proceeded to fuck her even harder, as if he was pounding her into submission until he let out a primal scream and impaled himself on her. He grunted in a release of pent-up energy and slapped her ass as the semen shot out of his cock and filled Arja's pussy.

He held himself there for a minute, letting the last drops drain out of his cock, and then he slowly pulled out of her pussy and pulled his pants back up.

"Put your panties back on, woman, and carry my load while you're talking with your friends," Davu commanded. "I want to see it spilling down your legs and onto your stockings."

Sini realized that Arja was about to turn around and might spot her, so she silently tiptoed away as quickly as possible. Her heart raced as she rushed down the sidewalk and turned the corner, looking back as she did to make sure that Arja hadn't seen her.

After turning the street corner, she stopped, falling back against a stone building, breathing heavily, and unable to get the images of what she had just witnessed out of her head.

*****

Jari, not wanting to go to a party where he didn't know anyone, opted to go out to a bar with his friends that night, and he was still out drinking Sahti beer, leaving Sini to come back to an empty home that night. She was still shaking from witnessing Arja and Davu in the alleyway. The sex was so raw and carnal and completely foreign to anything Sini had ever experienced with Jari.

Her marriage to Jari was steady and stable. He was a good man, tall and handsome, and together they made a nice couple. Their combined incomes afforded them a comfortable life. They had all the necessities in life, a nice detached house with a garden, and went on holiday every year.

Still, a malaise had recently begun eating away at Sini, a restlessness that she couldn't explain. But now, after seeing Arja and Davu consumed by lust and raw sex, it opened her eyes. She was 41, and her husband was 45, but what did they have to show for all the years? Was that all there was to life. Food on the table and a warm bed to sleep on at night?

They say you can't take it with you, and Sini was coming to the realization that life is about the experiences, and she couldn't help feeling her list of life changing experiences was woefully lacking. 19 years walking into the same workplace and sitting at the same desk, crunching the same numbers over and over again ad nauseum. She drove the same car every day and came home to the same house and slept in the same bed every night. She came home to the same husband every night.

Just then, someone came in the front door.

"Jari, is that you?" Sini called out.

"Aye," he answered in a slurred voice. He stumbled in the bedroom and fell on the bed.

She tried to tell herself that there was a difference between love and lust, and that she loved Jari, even if he didn't excite her into lust anymore.

She told herself she should be thankful for the blessings in her life. How many of her girlfriends wished their husband was more like Jari? Whereas their husbands had gone soft in the middle or were balding, Jari still cut a tall, fit figure, and his dark hair was full and wavy with only a few grey strands beginning to creep in.

Lust is just a schoolgirl fantasy, Sini reasoned. It's a candle that burns bright and quickly burns out. Love is more like a flame... smoldering, warm and comforting. Still, she fondly remembered the early days of their romance and the butterflies that fluttered the first time he took her hand in his. The first kiss. The first time they made love.

Sini felt guilty, realizing she was only concerned with her own needs. She wondered how Jari felt about her.

"Jari," she whispered as she rolled over on the bed and snuggled next to him.

"What is it, woman?" he answered groggily.

"Do you still love me?"

"What kind of daft question is that?" he complained.

"Do you still want me? Do you still lust for me?" she asked as her hands reached inside his pants.

His eyes shot wide open. His cock was gummy in her hands, but he quickly stiffened.

"Sini, what has gotten into you?"

"Nothing, I just want you to get into me," she suggestively proposed.

Soon they were kissing and clothing was quickly shed. She tasted the Sahti still on his breath. She inhaled the scent of beer and cigarettes from his hair.

Jari roared to life and climbed on top of his wife. She spread her legs and let him slide between her and eagerly awaited him to enter her. She looked in his eyes as his cock parted her lips.

"What is wrong?" he asked, concerned.

Sini tried to smile, but she couldn't hide the disappointment. Davu's cock was still on her mind. It had fueled her lust, prompting her to initiate sex with her husband. She wanted Jari to fulfill her lusty desires, but after seeing Davu stretch Arja's pussy beyond recognition, she wanted to feel the same thing. She wanted to be fucked like an animal.

"Make love to me, Jari," she pleaded.

He began thrusting into his wife, but his cock began softening.

"What is wrong," she said with concern. "Do you not find me attractive?"

Jari's face turned beet red. "No, I must've just had too much to drink," he complained as his limp cock fell out of his wife.

"It's okay, honey," she said, trying to soothe him as he rolled back over on his back to his side of the bed and groaned in frustration.

"I don't want to talk about it. Let's just sleep," he said tersely.

Sini knew that men sometimes had issues staying hard as they got older, and she wondered if that was starting to afflict her husband. Her mind quickly drifted back, however, to the images of Arja and Davu in the alley. She wanted to tell Jari about it, but she knew that talking about how immense and virile Davu was would be like throwing salt on her husband's wound.

Soon, Jari started snoring, but Sini's mind was racing, and she was up half the night, thinking about Davu's cock buried in Arja's pussy as she lightly fingered her pussy and brought herself to the orgasm that her husband couldn't deliver.

*****

"I didn't see you leave the party," Arja asked on Monday morning. Again, Sini and Arja were the first two in the office place.

"Oh, I had to head back home. I looked for you to say goodbye, but I don't think you were in the apartment."

"Oh, it must've been... we had to run to the shop to buy ice," Arja explained.

"That must be it. They say when you blow out birthday candles, you close your eyes and make a birthday with. So, did you get what you wished for your birthday?"

Arja's eyes grew wide, and her face expressively and emphatically answered, "Yes!"

"I am happy for you," Sini said with a smile.