Finn BBC Cuck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the - get the thing you just bought last weekend," she cried out in frustration, desperate to feed her fantasies.

Jari reached under the bed, and seconds later, he held the big black dildo in his hand. Sini smiled appreciatively as he slid the device into her, and she sighed in deep satisfaction.

"Oh God, I've needed it so bad," she sighed loudly.

"Is this what you wanted," Jari asked as he began ramming the dildo into her.

"Harder, please," she pleaded.

Sini closed her eyes and imagined the bull she had been messaging all afternoon was the one fucking her. She loved how the dildo filled her hole, stretching her wide. It left her body shaking. She began playing with her tits again.

"Is this how my wife likes it?" Jari asked.

"Hush," she replied harshly.

She felt guilty shushing her husband, but he was ruining her fantasy, breaking the illusion that a black lover was satisfying her sexual needs.

She closed her eyes and imagined a strong black man on top of her. Ramming his cock into her. Biting her nipples. Kissing her neck.

Jari's hands stroked along her arm, and she shivered in response as she imagined it was someone else touching her.

"I've been wanting this so badly," she cried out again.

Jari worked the dildo even harder and faster on her. He otherwise remained silent, evidently heeding the not-so-subtle hint his wife had given.

Sini was lost in a world of interracial lust. Her husband didn't exist. She was transported to another world, one where a strong black man relentlessly pounded his massive cock into her. Her body felt tingly all over as she hit the climax, and she let out a primal scream as her emotions launched into the stratosphere. Tears streamed from her eyes as she cried in pleasure. She was breathing rapidly, her body shaking, shivering from the intense experience.

As she finally came back to earth, her vision was blurry but slowly came back into focus, and she was suddenly flooded with disappointment and guilt to find her husband, Jari, lying next to her.

"Oh God, I don't know what came over me," she sighed.

Jari just watched her silently.

She looked over to him and realized, "My God, you did not cum?"

Jari smiled and responded, "I've never seen you enjoy sex so much before. It is quite a beautiful thing."

"Do you want me to give you a hand job?" she offered.

"It is okay. The moment has passed," he answered as he got up and retrieved his clothes.

Sini sat up on the bed, the aftereffects of the orgasm still reverberating as she saw the dildo left inserted inside her vagina, its big, black form symbolizing everything that was changing in her life.

*****

Sini spent the next day contemplating her current situation. It scared her how much she enjoyed being pleasured by a big black dildo that she couldn't fathom how her body would react to the real thing. But her mind still returned to Jari. He had done nothing wrong, and he genuinely loved her and treated her like a queen, yet she was seriously considering cheating on him.

FinnBBCBull had mentioned that some husbands willingly allowed their wives to cuckold them to black bulls, and now she wondered if Jari was maybe one of those men. Although she had caught him watching interracial porn, she assumed that came out of curiosity after discussing Davu, but she didn't seriously consider that he would willingly allow another man to have sex with his own wife.

In retrospect, she wondered if he had bought the big black dildo as a desperate attempt on his part to satisfy her sexually, but now she didn't know what to think.

Nevertheless, her desire for interracial sex was bordering on obsession, and she couldn't ignore it any longer.

"Jari, we need to talk," she told him as they sat at the dinner table.

"What is it about this time? Are your parents coming to visit again?"

"Stop being daft. We've been dancing around the issue, but I think we need to be honest with ourselves."

Her serious tone caught his attention, and Jari leaned forward attentively.

Sini's voice quavered as she spoke. "I've been thinking a lot about sex lately. As I'm sure you've noticed. Now, I know it's not a coincidence that you bought that particular toy. We both know what it symbolizes, and everything it represents gave me the two biggest orgasms over the past few days.

Sini paused to let her words sink in while Jari sat silently studying his wife. "So, what is it you want from me?" he asked, breaking the silence.

Sini sat up straight in her chair and chose her next words very carefully. "I don't expect you to understand, but lately I've become enamored with interracial sex. I can't explain it, but it's become like an obsession. And I don't think it's just a phase or a fad I'm going through. I know I'm probably just being flighty, but I can't let it go. It doesn't make sense, and I know it, but here we are."

"Isn't Davu with Arja. What does she think about this?" Jari quietly asked.

"No, no, I could never. Arja is a dear friend. But there is someone else. I want to go outside of our marriage," Sini declared.

"He is black?" Jari surmised.

"Yes."

"And you want me to give you my blessing. And if I say no?" he asked.

Sini eyed her husband with a steely resolve. "I respect your decision. Just as I hope you would respect mine."

"What does that mean?" he said, confused.

"Just that I have needs. That you can't meet," Sini coldly stated.

"So, who is this man?"

"What does it matter to you?" Sini pointed out.

"There are not many black men in Finland. You don't just stumble across them. Is he a friend of a friend that we know?"

"No, he is a stranger. I found him online."

"So, you're just going to his house and spread your legs for him," Jari scoffed.

Sini gasped at her husband's crude portrayal, although she couldn't argue back.

"I can imagine it is not easy for you to accept," Sini admitted. "Truth be told, if you cheated on me, I'd be humiliated. I'd feel inadequate as a woman."

"Suppose that's how it makes me feel," Jari confirmed.

"I wish it didn't."

"What if I told you I want to feel that way," Jari added.

"What way? Humiliated?" Sini asked in confusion.

Now it was Sini's turn to stare at her husband to study his face and decipher his intentions.

"Sini, we've been married over 19 years and together for over 20," he explained. "You are like a queen to me. I'm lucky to have you. I don't deserve a woman like yourself. I made a vow a long time ago to make you happy, and that I'd do anything to make you happy."

"So, what are you saying?"

Jari looked at her with resignation. "I won't deny your happiness. Much as it pains me, I see how you react with the toy I brought home. I've seen with my own eyes how it satisfies you just this past week in ways that I could not do in 19 years. I can only imagine how the real thing would be for you."

"Is it not humiliating?" Sini asked, unbelieving of her husband's words.

"I can swallow my pride for you."

"So, you want me to be with another man," Sini summarized. "A black man, at that. If people find out, we will be judged. I'll be a slut for sleeping around. You'll be a freak, or worse, seen as a weakling, regarded as a cuckold for allowing it."

"I want you to be happy," Jari quietly insisted.

Sini started hard at her husband with a gaze that threatened to bore a hole into his soul. "If we do this, there's no going back. There's no undoing this."

"I understand. I only have one request."

"And what is that?" she asked.

"Be safe. Use protection," he implored.

"You know I'm on the pill."

"How much do you know about this other man. How can you be sure he doesn't have an STD?"

The messy reality of sex hit her. "You are right," she conceded.

Jari reached across to embrace his wife. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked.

"I am sure," she nodded.

"Then let it be."

*****

To be continued...