All Comments on 'Finn Ch. 12: Naked'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
UrSquireGUrSquireGabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Just enough to satisfy me and not too much to give it ALL away.

Viva Chapter 13!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Different

This was a very different chapter than anything that has gone before and well written as usual particularly as there was no bdsm scenes. No clues to the next chapter which in a way I found disappointing because I like trying to anticipate. You seem to have had the first few chapters already written before you submitted them but now are taking more time because you are developing the story and it’s working. You have managed to keep the same level of quality in your writing throughout. Beautiful continuation of the story so far.

tsememgbtsememgbabout 6 years ago
One of the best

In my opinion, this is a fabulous story and I agree it is one of the best I have read anywhere, not just on this site. I just finished reading all 12 chapters while I was on vacation and I love it. Thank you for writing and sharing it and I hope you will continue with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
395 Followers
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finn Ch Series Info