Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you've got nothing better to do?" she said, looking first at Simon then at Pete. She put her hands on the two guys' thighs and pulled them towards her own. Simon reached down and placed his hand on the inside of Fiona's thigh and gently caressed the flesh above her stocking top inches from her crotch.

Simon caught Pete's eye and grinned. Then he looked at Mike. "Don't worry about her, we'll look after her. We'll make sure she has a really good time."

"And perhaps Simon and Pete will escort me home after the club?" she said as she gave their thighs a squeeze.

Later, Fiona was sitting at a table at the club. She was feeling blissfully happy and getting more and more aroused. Mike was getting drinks and had been away for a few minutes. Simon had one arm round her shoulders and was massaging her left tit. His fingers had strayed onto the bare flesh of her cleavage and his thumb had found her nipple which had become hard and erect. His other hand was between her thighs and was pressing against the damp gusset of her knickers.

Fiona could hardly believe what was happening. Here she was with two sexy young guys and her husband not only knew, but had actively helped to engineer the situation. She didn't think she was being unfaithful to Mike. On the contrary, she thought she was fulfilling his deepest wish. She imagined him at home in a state of extreme sexual excitement, not knowing what she was up to. Not knowing how the evening might end. She hoped he was being a good boy and not masturbating. If she found out that he had been, she'd have to think up some suitable punishment. She wondered if she'd be able to entice Simon and Pete into the house. Up to the bedroom. What would they think about Mike being there? She got wetter and wetter contemplating the possibilities.

Simon had just given her a long sensual kiss. "I've got to own up. Sorry. I lied when I said I knew you from somewhere. I just had to have some reason to come over to you. I had to talk with you. You were by far the most beautiful woman in the bar. And you're the most beautiful woman here too!"

"I thought as much. Don't worry."

Mike came back with drinks. "You're not keeping her all to yourself are you?" he said jokingly as he reached down with a hand to join Simon's between her legs.

The next couple of hours were spent dancing, drinking, chatting and finding out about each other. Simon and Pete, it turned out, were inseparable best mates. They shared everything, including their women. Fiona told them all the details of her marriage. She also told them how excited Mike would be right now knowing she was out with two sexy young blokes - young enough to be her sons.

At 2:00am the club was beginning to wind down. Fiona broached the subject of leaving. "How about us all getting a taxi and going back to our house? There's beer in the fridge."

"You sure Mike will be cool about that?" said Pete.

"He'll be more than cool. He'll be delighted. Really."

In the taxi, Simon and Pete took it in turns to kiss her. They both groped, squeezed and pinched her thighs and tits, and as Simon pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side and slid in a finger, she had her first orgasm of the evening. She moaned and sobbed so much that the driver nearly crashed the taxi as he watched the show in his rear view mirror.

When they arrived at Fiona's house all was quiet. The three of them went into the lounge and Simon and Fiona started kissing passionately. She could feel his cock hardening in his trousers as he pressed it against her belly. Meanwhile Pete was standing behind her. He pulled up her dress to reveal her red lacy knickers. Then he was on his knees pulling her knickers to one side and burying his face between her bum cheeks. It didn't take long for his tongue to find her exquisite tight shit hole, and then he felt him pulling her buttocks apart and getting in deep, probing the folds of dark skin around her anus.

As Pete was licking away, she started to undress Simon. His shirt was thrown to one side then she got his fly undone and pushed his trousers and boxer shorts down his legs. He stepped away briefly to kick off his shoes and socks, then he was out of his trousers and standing completely naked in front of Fiona, his huge cock now fully erect. Fiona bent down and undid the straps on her shoes and tossed them to one side. As she did so, she felt Pete's tongue fully enter her arsehole. Never before had anyone ever licked her arse so lovingly.

Then both Simon and Pete were pulling her dress up and over her head. Then her bra was undone and her knickers pulled down. She was naked apart from her stockings.

"Let's go upstairs. Better let Mike know we're back safely."

Meanwhile Pete had stripped off and Fiona nearly had an orgasm just looking at the pair of them standing side by side. Both so handsome and utterly sexy. Both with erections standing proud and magnificent, Pete's slightly longer and thicker. She gave them both a kiss on the lips, and, for the first time, ran her fingers the full length of their rock hard cocks. Then she took them by the hands and led them up to her bedroom. The covers had been pulled down and the bed looked cozy and inviting, but there was no Mike to be seen.

"He must be in the spare room. I'll go and see. I'm sure he'll want to say 'hello'. You two get into bed and wait for me."

Mike was indeed in the spare room, lying on the bed uncovered, naked and hard. She jumped onto the bed on top of him and gave him a big kiss, then turned around and squatted over his face so he could have a quick lick of her pussy and arsehole - her arsehole that was still wet with Pete's saliva. Then she was off the bed and pulling Mike by the hand.

"Come and say 'hi' to the two sexiest guys on the planet."

"I can't like this - naked with a hard-on!"

"Yes you can. And you will! They might let you watch them in action - if you ask nicely."

Fiona led Mike into their bedroom. Simon and Pete were uncovered in bed one on either side with a narrow gap between them. She left Mike at the foot of the bed, then climbed between the two of them and gave each cock a long lingering lick before turning round back to face Mike. Immediately she did this, Simon and Pete let their hands wander all over her body, squeezing a tit, pulling her legs apart, slipping a finger into her wet pussy.

"Guys, my husband would like to ask you a question. Mike, go on."

"Umm, this might sound a bit strange to you, but do you mind if I watch you, umm, have sex with my wife?"

"So you want to watch her suck my cock?" said Simon.

"And you want to see me fuck her arsehole with my huge boner and make her scream with pleasure as I fill her with my cum?" added Pete.

"Oh Pete, if you fill my arse with cum, guess who I'll get to suck it all out? Suck out all your cum straight into his mouth, straight out of my arsehole."

"I think he might enjoy that too much! But it would be fun to watch. What do you reckon Si? Let him stay, or send him back to the spare room?"

"Well it would be a first for me. I've never fucked a woman in front of her husband before. OK Mike, you can stand there at the bottom of the bed and watch. But no touching your cock. Understand?"

Fiona smiled at Mike and blew him a kiss as she fondled the two erect cocks that were throbbing and ready for action. Then she got between Simon's legs as he lay on his back and lowered her open mouth to the head of his glorious cock. Her knees were slightly apart and her bum was raised in the air. Mike just didn't know where to look. He was mesmerised by the sight of his wife's buttocks - well rounded and beautifully proportioned. The dark skin of her anus was clearly visible, glistening still with Pete's saliva. As he watched he saw her outer pussy lips part to reveal the inviting pink flesh of her inner lips and clitoris which were wet and creamy. He so wanted to kneel behind her and bury his face in her pussy but he knew that wasn't what she wanted right now. His own cock was harder than it had ever been before - so hard as to be almost painful. It was twitching and throbbing and his glans was wet with precum. Then he was drawn to what Fiona was doing with her tongue - she was licking every nook and cranny of his bulging bell-end, while supporting his shaft with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. Then she took the whole head into her mouth as Simon groaned with pleasure. Next she was running her tongue along the full length of his cock right down to his huge hairy balls. She sucked at his balls while gently massaging his hard flesh, then she ventured under his balls and probed with her tongue until she found his arsehole. That really got Simon groaning and Mike couldn't help realising that in all his married years, Fiona had never once licked his arsehole.

In the meantime, Pete was positioning himself behind Fiona. He roughly pulled her buttocks apart and pushed one finger into her shit hole up to the second joint.

"What a fucking gorgeous wife you've got. She might be twice my age, but her arsehole is as tight as my girlfriend's. I hope she can take my giant cock!"

He pulled out his finger and put it in his mouth.

"And she tastes better than my girlfriend."

He leant over her and spat a mouthful of saliva right onto her opened orifice. Then he spat into his hand and rubbed it all over the head of his cock.

For the first time in his life, Mike, as he gazed at Pete's member, came to the conclusion that he was definitely bisexual. With his whole heart he wanted to get onto the bed and suck Pete until he came in his mouth - just as Fiona was now sucking Simon. He knew that was an impossibility, but he knew he would be cleaning out Pete's cum from his wife's arsehole, so maybe he could innocently ask if he could also clean his penis. It wouldn't be the same as sucking him off, but at least he would have a cock in his mouth, and the thought of that excited him beyond description.

As Pete moved into position, Mike, once more, found himself gazing at his wife's delights - her arsehole looked delectable - a stream of Pete's saliva was running down her perineum towards her pussy, which was now fully opened and looked very inviting. As he watched, he saw Fiona's hand appear between her legs, and two of her fingers disappear into her pussy hole. Pete motioned to Mike to move to the side of the bed so he could get a better view.

"If you're going to watch you might as well get in close."

Mike's face was less than a foot away as Pete started rubbing his cock between Fiona's buttocks. When his bell-end was touching her arsehole he paused for a moment and relished the sensation. Mike was captivated by the sight, but was momentarily distracted by Simon who was now grasping Fiona's hair as he forced his cock deeper into her mouth.

Then Pete lowered his cock until the head was nestled in the folds of Fiona's inner pussy lips. He made a powerful thrust and the full length of his cock effortlessly slid into her warm wet pussy, where he held it motionless for a good ten seconds. Fiona was gagging on Simon's cock, but this couldn't stop the orgasm from welling up inside her as she relished the feeling of Pete's huge member throbbing deep in her pussy. But before she could reach her orgasm, Pete quickly withdrew his penis which was now covered in her creamy wet discharge. Then he was once again pressing his bell-end against her shit hole, but this time the whole head of his cock disappeared as her anal sphincter relaxed and enticed him inside her. With a little more pressure applied, his cock started to inch its way up her back passage, and as she started work again with her fingers, it wasn't long before she could feel that orgasm approaching.

Meanwhile Simon was getting closer and closer to cumming and Pete was pounding harder and harder with each stroke.

Simon was the first. His balls contracted and a mighty squirt of thick cum filled Fiona's mouth. She tried valiantly to swallow, but before she could empty her mouth there came a second and third squirt. She pulled her face away and the fourth squirt got her on her chin and neck. She'd never before seen so much cum from a single cock in a single climax. The taste was exquisite and the feeling of it running down her neck to her chest was electric. The last bit of cum in her mouth she savoured, twirling it around with her tongue before finally swallowing. All the while she was frigging her cunt and then she became aware that Pete was there too, on the verge of cumming in her arse. She couldn't hold back any longer. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. As it coursed through her she began to tremble uncontrollably. It reached every cell of her body from her toes to the back of her neck, and she couldn't stop herself bursting into tears with the sheer pleasure. As she sobbed and groaned, she felt Pete's cock twitch violently deep inside her, and then her back passage was being pumped full of thick sticky jizz. His ejaculation seemed to go on for ever and she could hear Pete screaming and grunting as he rode his orgasm.

"You'd better lie down on the floor and get ready for your supper Mike," gasped Pete.

This he did without delay. He could hardly believe what was happening. He was actually going to be eating up another man's cum straight from his wife's arsehole.

Pete eased his cock out of Fiona's arse and then Fiona was squatting over Mike's face, her arsehole inches from his mouth. She looked down into her husband's eyes as she started to relax the muscles of her shit hole. He returned her gaze for a moment, smiled and blew her a kiss, but then he was drawn to what was hovering right in front of his face. Her pussy was wide open and dripping her juices onto his nose and cheeks. He thought to himself how happy he was when she started shaving her pubes, what an unhindered view it gave him, how unbelievably lucky he was to be married to such a wonderful woman. He vowed to himself that he would do anything at all to make Fiona happy. He would agree to anything she wanted - let her do anything she wanted, with whoever she wanted.

He was awakened from his musings as the first dollop of cum was pushed out of her arsehole straight into his waiting mouth. He couldn't believe the taste - it was strong and salty, but with an unmistakable sweetness which he realised was the taste of his wife's arse - a taste he had enjoyed many times before when he had managed to poke his tongue into her shit hole as he was ostensibly licking her pussy. Now his mouth was full of the taste - and that was only the first dollop. Once it started, the flow went on and on, and Mike was finding it difficult swallowing in time. Some missed his mouth and flowed down his cheeks and neck. When it looked like Fiona was empty, she strained and with a final push, let out a sloppy wet fart which sprayed the whole of Mike's face with droplets of cum - it was in his hair, in his eyes, and some was on the bedroom carpet.

Pete and Simon made suitable appreciative noises as Fiona lowered herself onto Mike's face so he could slurp up the remaining cum from around her arsehole.

"He has his uses, doesn't he!" said Simon with a chuckle.

When Mike had finished, Fiona climbed back into bed and snuggled up to Simon. Mike sat up and asked, "Pete, would you like me to clean your penis too?"

Pete lay down next to Fiona. "Sure. Yes, you can lick my cock clean while I kiss your wife."

When Mike picked up Pete's cock in both his hands, he realised it was the first time he had ever touched a man. Though now losing its hardness, Pete's cock was still long and heavy. It was sticky with cum and smelt divine. He started licking the shaft, then he moved down to his balls which were also covered in cum and juices. Finally he popped the whole head of his cock into his mouth and ran his tongue around the folds of his foreskin. He could have gone on for hours, but Pete pushed him away by the shoulder.

"While you're at it, you could clean some of my cum off your wife's tits," said Simon.

Mike climbed between Fiona's legs and started licking up the rivulets of cum which ran from her neck to her belly. He noticed how erect her nipples were and couldn't stop himself giving them a quick suck and pinch with his teeth.

Simon looked across to Pete. "I don't know about you, but I could do with a beer."

"Sure, I'll have a beer. How about you, you sexy little hotwife?"

"Umm, I'll have a white wine. Off you go Mike! Two beers and a white wine."

Mike went down to the kitchen, opened and poured two beers and a wine for his wife. When he returned to the bedroom, he found them under the covers. Fiona was on her side passionately kissing Simon, while Pete was massaging her shoulders and kissing the back of her neck. The three of them sat up when Mike came in and took their drinks.

"Cheers, mate," said Simon. "Now why don't you leave us to it now? You go back to the spare room and get some sleep. I think you've watched enough for one night. What do you reckon Fiona?"

"Yes Mike. Go back to the other room and wait until I call you."

Mike went next door and climbed into the spare bed. He could hear whispers, giggles and clinking of glasses. Then he sensed they were at it again. He could hear the bed creaking as they moved around, he heard the covers being pulled off and thrown to the floor. He could hear kissing and moaning and grunting. He lay there motionless, not daring to touch his cock in case he shot his load. He heard Fiona's muffled voice. "Fuck my pussy Simon. I want you in my pussy."

Then there were more moans and exclamations and general sounds of love making.

Fiona was kneeling up on the bed, her knees wide apart. Simon had entered her pussy from behind and was in her up to the hilt. He had both her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and was squeezing and pulling them in all directions. Pete was kneeling in front of her, kissing her mouth and rubbing her clit.

Next door Mike heard Pete's voice, "Suck me now."

Pete was on his back with his legs apart with his now fully erect cock just asking to be licked. As she leant forward the change of angle that Simon's cock made inside her pussy brought her new sensations of pleasure. Simon started to make slow rhythmical thrusts, and with each one she felt his balls make contact with her pert clit. As she started to lick Pete's cock she realised that less than an hour ago, it had been deep inside her arsehole. The thought excited more than she thought it would. It made her feel dirty and slutty, which in turn made her feel even more turned on. She also felt gratitude that Mike had done such a good job of cleaning up the smelly juices - he seemed to really enjoy doing that.

It wasn't long before all three of them were getting close to cumming. The two guys seemed to be somehow telepathically connected because, Fiona swore this was the truth, they both started to spurt at exactly the same moment. Simon screamed as his cock started dancing inside her, just as her mouth began to fill up with Pete's giant load. She almost chocked as her orgasm exploded, and as it subsided she felt a warmth that invaded her very soul. She slowly swallowed the cum in her mouth - it tasted more delicate than Simon's and had a wonderful stringy texture - then lapped up the remaining cum from Pete's tummy. His belly button had filled up and she left this bit til last. Simon pulled out and almost immediately the three of them snuggled up and fell into a deep sleep - a tangle of limbs and torsos. Simon's cock flopped onto Fiona's thigh still covered in the sexy sheer nylon of her stockings, Fiona was holding onto Pete's cock, and Pete had a hand cupping her mound with, one finger in her slit, as Simon's cum leaked out.

They hardly moved for the remainder of the night. At some point one of them pulled the covers over them as it had got a little chilly.