Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the spare room, Mike had managed to sleep a little, but only when the trio next door had finally settled down. He awoke about 9:00am with an aching hard-on. He idly wondered if he'd been hard all night - it certainly felt like he had. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom. He wanted to get up, but thought he'd better wait until Fiona called him.

Half an hour later Simon opened the spare bedroom door and looked in. "Well Mike, we're heading off now. You sure have a hell of a wife."

Pete called up from downstairs, "See you later Mike!"

Mike felt a little sheepish addressing Simon. "Look, thank you! Thank you both for giving my wife such a good time. Ummm, if you want to come again, then I'm really fine with that. Really."

"Don't worry. We've swapped numbers. I think we'll be seeing quite a bit of your wife. Cheers!"

After they'd gone, Fiona came upstairs and called out to her husband, "How would you like to join me in our bed darling?"

As he walked in Fiona was shrugging off her dressing gown. She looked radiant with happiness and more beautiful than ever. She sat down on the bed still wearing her stockings. Mike couldn't help himself from falling at her feet. He kissed her toes, ankles, calves, knees and then moved up her thighs towards her pussy. The smell of her unwashed cunt, still sticky with cum, was intoxicating. Mike sucked and licked hungrily until Fiona was tingling with another orgasm. The she got into bed properly and pulled Mike on top of her, guiding his hard cock straight into her wet vagina. There was little resistance and in a matter of seconds Mike was releasing his load to mix with the remains of Simon's deep in her pussy.

Fiona held onto him tightly, and the two of them fell into a deep sleep with Mike's softening cock still inside her.

Much later they were sipping coffee at the kitchen table. They were holding hands and Fiona had recounted all the details of the night's love making.

"See what you've started now, Mike. I hope you have no regrets? I certainly don't!"

"Believe it or not, Fiona, that was one of the best nights of my life. And now I love you more than ever."

Fiona's phone dinged. "Oh, a message from Pete." She read it first, then looked at Mike. "Pete has invited me over to his house next weekend to meet his girlfriend. Pete seems to think we'll get on really well. Really well indeed! Apparently she's bisexual, and has had a few flings with other women."

"But you're not bisexual, are you?"

"Maybe I am. I'll never know if I don't try it. It's quite exciting. and also Pete'll be there. Sorry, I don't think you're invited."

Mike just didn't know what to say.

"Things are going to be different from now on Mike."

There was another ding. "Now here's one from Simon. He says he has a few mates who would love to meet me. He want's me to suggest a date for him to bring them over here. Wow, that could be fun! Maybe you could cook us all dinner and serve our drinks! You'd love that wouldn't you?

Mike could feel his cock stirring. Yes, he would love that.

She leant over closer to Mike. "Oh, I forgot to say. Happy anniversary darling!"

She gave him a long lingering kiss and a loving smile.