Fiona Ch. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reclined on the bed as she straddled me. She lifted the skirt before settling down on my face for me to lick her lower lips. I was hidden under the massive gown but could just see what I was doing. She was squealing loudly as she became more and more excited. I was having to hold back my own arousal.

Suddenly she stopped moving, as if she had turned into a statue. I was about to ask what was wrong when I heard a male voice. I started to scrabble the skirts away from my head. A hand pressed down fiercely,

"Stay there, mister, and don't move or your lady friend gets hurt," the male voice ordered. "She's got a sharp knife against her throat. You have, haven't you?"

"Yes, Alan," Fiona said nervously.

I heard another male voice whispering. I was frustrated that I couldn't see and couldn't protect Fiona.

"Good idea," the first voice replied. "OK, Alan, stretch your arms out and touch the bed head. Do it!"

I obeyed.

"Now, Mrs Owens, tie his hands to the bed head."

I felt Fiona's hands use her pantyhose to tie my wrists together and loop them to the bed head. Another hand checked that I was secured properly.

"Now, gag him!"

Fiona lifted her skirt but I couldn't see either of the men. She pushed her panties into my mouth before tying a stocking over the gag. I was helpless and could do nothing to free myself, afraid of what the knife might do to Fiona if I tried.

"Cover him up again and sit on his face!"

Fiona did, but her lower lips were on my chin. I could still breathe as I felt her being moved around as they tied her up. How would this end?

"Now, we want some answers from you, Mrs Owens. Where is the program that opens your files?"

"Er," Fiona was obviously frightened, "on my computer... But the files are no use to you. They are only dressmaking..."

"I don't believe you. Have you got a copy of that program or do we have to download it?"

"He did a full back-up on Wednesday. It's a pack of DVDs in the drawer under the computer."

"Get it!"

That was obviously addressed to the other intruder. I heard footsteps going downstairs.

"Where are your husband's files?"

"At work, of course. We've been divorced for a decade. There would be no point in leaving files here, even if he came to the house, which he doesn't."

"But he once said he had an emergency copy here. Where is it?"

"How would I know? If he did, that was ten years ago and I've never seen anything like that."

"We'll see. Perhaps I can persuade you to be more cooperative."

He pulled at Fiona's feet. She slid down the bed, her skirt riding up. Instead of my face being between her legs, it was between her breasts under layers of petticoat and satin skirt.

"Let's see if we can suffocate your boyfriend," the man said calmly. "He doesn't know anything but you do."

Somehow Fiona's cleavage was pressed hard against me. I couldn't move my head to breathe. I tried to push with my legs or pull with my bound wrists but I was flattened under her and running out of breath. I could hear the man shouting at Fiona but not what he was saying.

Suddenly the pressure was reduced and I could snatch a breath. I heard several voices and some scuffling. It was at least a minute before Fiona's hands uncovered my head. She was smiling at me.

"It's all over, Alan. The cavalry have arrived, actually the Police and Keith."

"And you two need to sort yourselves out before the Police take statements," Keith said. "Ungagging Alan and untying him would be a start Fiona."

Fiona had to cut her pantyhose and the stocking holding the gag before I was released.

"Get dressed, Alan," Keith said. "I'm going to the kitchen to make coffee. See you there."

When Fiona and I got to the kitchen there were several policemen already drinking coffee. Fiona and Keith were interviewed before they would be asked for formal statements. After the police had gone Keith explained how he had been alerted and had arrived with the police.

"I had a link to the upload of your CCTV and had programmed my computer to send an alert whenever anyone entered or left your house, Fiona. I saw you arrive with Alan. The next alert was two intruders. They switched off your alarm. How? One of them, Graham, the leader, was a sub-contractor to both alarm companies. He had a master code to disable the alarm. He had been an employee of mine but I fired him a couple of years ago. Although he was a competent programmer he was always slapdash about backing up his work. I reprimanded him several times when he lost work.

I had emphasised the importance of backing up. I forgot that I had once told him I had left a back-up of my games assembled here. He thought that he could copy it and sell it to James Smith."

"Where did you leave it?" Fiona asked.

"It doesn't matter. Even if he had found it, it was years out of date. It was on three and a half inch floppies. Where was it? I buried it under the patio in a metal box. I doubt it's readable now and would be no use to anyone. But he thought if you were dead he could get free access to the house. How do I know so much? His accomplice didn't know that Graham had tried to kill you and that his arrest would be as an accessory to attempted murder. He came clean to the Police about everything he knew. He agreed to help with the break-ins because he has a drug problem and owed Graham money for drugs."

"Thank you," I said, "for saving us."

"But not your reputation?" Keith retorted. "A naked man tied and gagged under my ex-wife's ball gown was recorded on police body cams. Perhaps you need to make an honest woman of Fiona."

"That is an idea," I said. "Fiona, now I have ruined your reputation, can I repay you by proposing marriage?"

Fiona laughed.

"You can, but not now, and certainly not in front of my ex-husband. I think you should take me out for a romantic evening first."

"OK, I'll do that. Tomorrow night?"

"Yes, Alan."

"I'll leave you two love birds alone now," Keith said, "you might spend much of tomorrow at the police station. I know I will, but you two are safe to go back to bed. See you."

Keith left. Half an hour later I was back under Fiona's ball gown with my lips buried between her legs. She slid her body down to take my erection before riding me to a very satisfactory conclusion to a disturbed night.

This evening I'll propose...

12