Fiona Mentors Sharon

Story Info
A Terrifying, Hot Babe Emerges.
7.1k words
4.5
2.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
538 Followers

Fiona Mentors Sharon, A Terrifying, Sexy Babe Emerges

____________________________________________________________________________

In my second part of Sharon's story, Sharon completed her transformation to a new creature, a somewhat, but only somewhat, traditional vampire. For this was an undead creature a radically increased carnal appetite and openness to any form of sex, which suited her sexily enhanced body. To get the details read the first two uploads. Now after fucking all night long in a sex club that Fiona, her lover, and master, belonged to, the two new lovers are heading home, but with a new partner. She is a very willing dark haired, petite kinky hottie, who very willingly was going home with them, no matter that she was super ignorant of what her lovers were. The three women are planning a hot sexy Sunday, but Linda, the brunette has no idea that her partners' plans are quite a bit kinkier and bloodier than hers. Other sections to follow will finish the weekend and then cover Sharon's first week completing what the girls began when Sharon transformed.

Now, super early on Sunday morning, with only about an hour and a half till dawn reached across the East River, the three hot but exhausted women finally rode their Uber up to Sharon's Upper East Side luxurious Brownstone. When they had realized the later hour, Sharon and Fiona had suddenly been in quite a hurry, though Linda assumed it was due to being worn out from hours of non-stop fucking down in the Village and wanting to get some rest. She had no idea how painful the morning sun would be for her new partners. That was just one of the secrets the new lovers were keeping from the sexy little pierced hottie that Sharon had grown nearly obsessed with over the course of their marathon sex session that night.

But the mid-sized Toyota was comfy in back, lulling the three into almost falling asleep as the quiet car rapidly moved uptown, hitting almost no traffic in the pre-dawn quiet. The tired trio were also enjoying now longer being perched on their ultra-high designer heels, no matter how hot the shoes were. Linda quickly found out her partners were not in fact at all worn out.

Rousing herself, Sharon was busy as they headed uptown, kissing her new find. The hot blonde was being the aggressor now, loving that Linda was so cute and tiny, but oh so sexy with all her piercings. She loved the feeling of kissing someone with a pierced tongue. Sharon realized that in something very unexpected, she was loving dominating her partner, dueling with her tongue, and exploring all over the inside of her hot little mouth. More and more, now that Sharon was exploring what it meant to be a vampire, she was realizing that though she adored submitting to Fiona, it also made her hot and wet to dominate her partners.

At the same time as she was kissing her new lover Sharon's hands were really distracting the driver. She was running her hands over Linda's nearly bare torso, slowing working her hands under that very tiny, sexy suede top, to caress her sweet little breasts as she played with the rings through each nipple. Linda was loving it, gasping loudly when Sharon twisted her rings, but wanting even more, pushing her chest off the seat to encourage Sharon to play harder it seemed. Then, making it even worse for the poor driver, Fiona decided she was bored, and not wanting to nap, leaned in to have some fun with their new toy.

As the driver's eyes widened watching in his mirror, she pushed her long slender hand under Linda's tight miniskirt to first caress her bare, very wet pussy lips, before she began to finger fuck her tight little partner. As Linda nearly screamed with pleasure, Fiona upped her game, using her thumb to rub Linda's clit hood bar piercing all over her very hard little clit. Very soon their new partner did scream into Sharon's mouth as they kissed, as she enjoyed yet another, and very unexpected orgasm.

The driver was rock hard as he saw the blonde's entire body arching off the seat, rigid with pleasure. Linda's new lovers were proving to be a very good choice for the end of the weekend if this was an indication of their skills. Linda broke away from Sharon's kiss looking at each her controlling lovers, to let them know her feelings,

"lovers that was amazing, I can't wait for you to really take me places, if that was a hint of your interests and skills!"

Her lovers smiled and snuggled closer as the driver tried to focus on the street. Fiona responded,

"Linda baby, you have absolutely no idea how far we can take you, it will make your piercings and other partners you've had in your life look like something out of Sunday school."

At that she replaced Sharon, smiling evilly down at her slender partner, as she began kissing Linda passionately. Linda loved it, wrapping her arms around the curvy redhead to return her aggressive kiss. Sharon, now left alone, grinned at the driver in the mirror as she played with her own wet pussy, under that tiny lace skirt. Every minute or so she paused in her play to smile innocently at the man, as she pulled her long fingers capped with those narrow, bright red nails, out of her tight pussy with a popping sound. Then she grinned at him in the mirror as she licked and sucked her own juices off her fingers with their nearly two-inch bright red nails as if she was sucking a dick.

In only her first full night as a slutty vampire, Sharon was realizing life was so much better now. She stretched like a very lethal cat in the back of that crowded Uber, pushing out her bigger, rounder boobs, just loving every part of her new, super-hot body. But it wasn't just the hot body that Fiona had given her. It was the fact that she was now not only seeking any combination of partners and any kink, but her orgasms were out of this world. And she had yet to experience what Fiona promised was the ultimate, cumming and drinking her partner's blood at the same time.

Sharon was so unexpectedly happy, instead of troubled, to have left behind her old life. It was what she had assumed was her destiny, to live out her life as a repressed, timid librarian, all dusty offices, wearing sensible shoes and tweed suits. That life was but a memory. Sharon couldn't wait to try everything that her new status allowed her to do, no matter how raunchy or bloody or violent. She was ready to embrace whatever vampiric, sexualized path Fiona had chosen for them both. That realization was perhaps just as important a change with her transformation that gave her such an improved body and made her need blood to survive.

And all too soon for the now very horny and aroused driver, they arrived at the cross street to the west of Fiona's lair. Showing their sexy bodies to the driver for the last time, the three hot young creatures climbed out of his Uber, making sure to show off their tight assess and nearly exposed boobs. As they blew kisses to the frustrated driver, they turned to walk down to the short side street leading down to the brownstone. He sadly realized he'd never see them again and no one would believe what he'd just watched in the back of his rideshare.

However, if it was possible, the night now got even odder and more complicated. A solo young guy was slowly walking up the avenue towards the girls as they got ready to turn and head down Fiona's side street. He loudly whistled at the threesome, now with their arms around each other, a taller, curvy redhead in the center with a blond on one side and a dark-haired hottie on the other. Each of them had a hand on someone's tight little ass as they got ready to walk the last 100 yards down towards the East River and Fiona's house.

Not surprisingly the guy was drawn to the hot trio, but he crossed about every boundary of proper behavior right away. First, they heard that very sharp whistle. Then, in a loud voice, with a pronounced southern drawl, this unknown, non-local guy, definitely got their attention, and not in a good way, especially Fiona,

"Hey babes, too bad you couldn't find a real man and had to settle for just other women!"

They all jerked around to look at their heckler. He was blonde, tall, well-dressed, and appeared to be pretty buff. However, Sharon's first thought was that his attitude wasn't exactly going to get him added to the group. But before she could snarl back at the idiot, Fiona leaned over to kiss her. Fiona was getting much more than just a kiss from her blonde lover. She could taste Sharon's own juices, still all over her red lips from sucking on her fingers in the taxi. Her lips were wet from the juice from Sharon's tight, shaved pussy, and Fiona kissed and licked it all away.

Then, after she had enjoyed her lover's secretions, Fiona whispered in Sharon's ear to follow her lead and be ready to feed. She told her that she would learn, as a vampire, one never turned down a deserving meal that offers itself up without a fight. Sharon kissed her back as she nodded her head in agreement. In anticipation, the new vampire could not resist playing with lowering and then again retracting her vampire incisors, hidden behind her big round lips. The two lovers kissing only inflamed the blonde dude, as he continued his diatribe,

"Ladies you can't be serious, you are choosing each other, and probably some lame toys, over the real deal, a true American man?"

Fiona now went into action, deciding she'd heard enough. She immediately took control, looking like what she was, a predator. The curvy redhead pulled away from her companions and strutted down the sidewalk, to rapidly close on the man. In her heels she was his height, which he clearly wasn't expecting. Fiona pulled him close, grabbing him behind his head and his ass, kissing him aggressively. She then lured him in, playfully inviting him to prove himself better than their tongues, fingers, and toys. He responded, kissing the beautiful vampire back, agreeing to join them, and unknowingly sealing his fate.

The new foursome walked arm in arm, the short distance down towards the river to enter Fiona's abode. Sharon and Fiona only had about forty-five minutes to dawn, but Fiona had a plan. She had promised Sharon she would be able to fuck and feed from their new obnoxious male companion before they slept at dawn. As they all settled into the downstairs parlor in front of the roaring gas fire, Sharon pulled Linda down next to her, per Fiona's instructions. They kissed and petted, as they both sipped Fiona's strong special liquor. Linda was just as infatuated with the hot platinum blonde as Sharon was with her, getting more and more turned on by her intimate touches and kisses. Linda, at least, was oblivious to Fiona and their somewhat loutish male addition.

Fiona took advantage of Linda's focus on kissing and playing with Sharon, pulling their male companion, Brad from Alabama he proudly told her, across the room, close to her hot body, and out of Linda's sightline. Rapidly taking control of the tipsy and very horny young man, Fiona kissed him over and over as her hands, long nails glinting in the firelight, roamed all over his hard body. She did confirm he had a very substantial and very hard cock. Brad was moaning as Fiona rubbed and stroked his impressive erection, before she pulled away from him, telling him she wanted to fuck him alone first.

Leaving the other women intertwined on the couch, they went down the hall to a small sitting room. Upon entering the room, Fiona pushed Brad across the carpet towards an old-fashioned settee, as she told him to strip. The curvy redhead also made a show as she took off her translucent latex skirt and leather jacket to show Brad her latex corset, exposing both her massive tits and dark red pussy. She made sure to present both her impressive tits and very red, bare wet pussy to Brad. He groaned, and as he threw his shirt and pants across the room, his prick seemed even harder. Brad thought this was an amazingly lucky night, he was about to sink his cock into the kinkiest and hottest woman he'd ever seen.

But Fiona was totally the one in charge, not Brad. She strutted over, towering in her seven-inch heels and skin-tight latex, looming above Brad now sprawled on the settee. He was transfixed, staring at close range at the biggest, reddest set of pussy lips and hardest clit he'd ever seen. All he could think of was tasting and worshipping that amazing pussy, licking and sucking that huge clit, before he shoved his hard cock deep inside this babe to give her the fucking of her life.

But as he was absorbed in imagining fucking Fiona, she settled onto his lap, trapping his hard thick prick between her black latex corset and his hard abs. She kissed him over and over, moving from his face down to just under her ear. Brad was now continuously moaning as he bent away to expose even more of his sensitive neck to Fiona's burning hot kisses. There was suddenly a pause in her kisses. Then as she was sucking at his neck, there was a sharp pain, followed immediately by almost unimaginable pleasure. What he never realized was that short pause was to allow Fiona to expose her long, razor-sharp canines.

He didn't know that Fiona was feeding on him, but he'd do anything to have this never stop. What he didn't realize was the fact that she was openly drinking his blood was a very dangerous sign. There was no way Fiona would have shown her true nature unless she was planning to transform Brad. That was very unlikely, so the truth was, he'd likely never leave this beautiful townhome. But none of that was clear to the aroused and painfully erect young man. After what felt like only a few seconds of near ecstasy, though he'd probably lost two pints of blood, Fiona licked his neck, sealing the wound and pulling up from his ripped body to stare down at him. Fiona, her fangs again hidden, smiled at Brad,

"Honey, much as I'd love to drain you and that beautiful cock, I promised Sharon, once I made sure you were satisfactory, she could have you first. DON'T move till she gets here."

Fiona's voice was truly hypnotic, Brad laid back, unable but also unwilling to move. Though Fiona had only drained about two pints of his blood, he was absolutely under her spell. Failing to have his way with the hot redhead, his thick cock still hard, vertical, and throbbing as he waited. All he knew was this was a really strange place, and he certainly seemed to be proving to these hot dykes that a real man from Alabama was what they needed. Brad's wait was soon over.

Fiona quickly returned to the front sitting room, walking across the cozy room, heels clicking on the oak floor, to the hot twosome on the couch. They were oblivious to her arrival, very involved with playing with each other on that big soft leather couch. Fiona had a feeling that if she hadn't been there, Sharon wouldn't even have noticed the dawn till her skin began burning.

Sharon and Linda were now nearly naked, just wearing their heels, hose, and garter belts. Fiona reached down and silently pulled Sharon away from her submissive lover. The blonde was not surprised. Fiona had told her that she would come for her as soon as Brad was ready to perform his final duties. Sharon was now super aroused, with her nipples hard and red and her pussy dripping wet, both from Linda's super advanced sexual skills and her anticipation of fucking Brad and feeding for the first time.

After whispering in Sharon's ear what was down the hall and what she was to do, Fiona slid down onto the couch, replacing Sharon, ready to enjoy every part of Linda. Not fucking Brad had made her super-horny. She was more than ready to rock Linda's world, and figured Sharon wouldn't mind. Fiona planned to keep Linda in the throes of multi-orgasmic pleasure till the dawn forced them to bed. She wanted to give Sharon uninterrupted access to Brad.

Her effort to separate Brad and Linda was purposeful. It would allow what Fiona had started down the hall to unfold without interruption or prying eyes. This was the next, and a critical part of Sharon's development as a vampire. Fiona was giving Sharon the freedom to make a big decision, the chance to decide what kind of vampire she'd be.

Would she fuck Brad but be a Vampire in Name Only, a VINO? Would she be one who couldn't bring herself to feed on a live human, draining them? Would she solely rely on blood from a blood bank, or would she embrace her vampire destiny? Would she control and fuck her partner, and at the height of their passion also feed on him, draining him of his life essence? This last hour before the dawn would either show that Fiona had erred in transforming Sharon or it would prove that she wanted to and had begun her journey to being a true vampire and Fiona's lover and companion.

As she settled in next to Linda, ready to play, Fiona was more than a little curious about what Sharon would choose. No matter that Fiona had transformed her, the next hour would be all about Sharon's choices and show what kind of undead creature Sharon wanted to be. On the one hand she was only two days removed from her life as a stereotypical cardigan wearing librarian, probably fainting at the sight of blood or someone using the F-bomb. On the other hand, she had shown last night that she was now an aggressive, sexually voracious girl. Sharon also now clearly loved being an aggressive powerful wantonly sexual creature. What happened when she was alone with the alpha-male Brad was going to be a clear indicator of how far Sharon wanted to go in her new existence.

In a big hint of what the answer was going to be, Fiona was relieved at how Sharon prepared to get ready for Brad, before she left them and headed down the hall. Sharon wasn't the former tentative or shy librarian, staying nearly naked, while fixing her hair and makeup in the big wall mirror. Crucially, she didn't just fix her makeup, hair, and lipstick.

Sharon had taken time finger fuck her tight pussy a few times. She then rubbed her fragrant pussy juice all over her labia and clit, so they glistened with her juices and her clit, now even larger and super hard as it poked out from her wet lips. Then, as she moved past Fiona, so Linda behind her couldn't see her face, Sharon had some fun with her mistress.

Looking over, the new vampire smiled evilly at her mistress, exposing the full length of her super sharp canines, while pinching her nipples so they were even harder and redder. Watching this wanton creature, still in her kinky white leather garter belt and fishnets, while perched on her hot designer heels, Fiona had a strong suspicion that Sharon was going to be just fine. She was pretty sure in short order she'd be fucking Brad and then taking everything he had, as she fed for the first time on a mortal.

It helped that Sharon was also now super aroused, just like at the party earlier tonight, Linda had shown she was both very sexy and very talented with her tongue, lips, and fingers. But as Sharon headed deeper in the house, she didn't want to just fuck Brad. First, she wanted to feel Brad's dick deep in her mouth before she took him inside her tight pussy. And Fiona's promise, that she'd never felt pleasure like she would feeding during their mutual orgasm made her even wetter, the thought of not feeding on her victim wasn't even in her mind anymore at this point.

The new vampire left her lovers and walked sexily to the back of the house. Sharon was realizing she didn't know how to walk any other way anymore. Her hips just seemed to lazily swing, and her new boobs bounce as she placed one six-inch high heel right in front of the other. Sharon could literally feel her pussy juices leaking to run down her thighs to her stockings. This hot blonde wasn't just physically transformed with her amazing vampire body, she was different in every aspect. Sharon was thinking that she wasn't just potentially a predator. She actually needed and wanted to be nothing less than a vicious predator. In fact, Sharon wanted that more than anything else in the world right now.

adler666
adler666
538 Followers
12