Fiona Mentors Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon laughed as she saw herself strut past a mirror; that meek librarian who went to de Sade on Friday night was totally gone. Transformation complete, she was now an uber hot vampire, who literally looked like some stereotypical stripper chick about to take a customer to a raunchy lap dance, just a lot more deadly. The curvy blonde was now in just her heels, fishnet stockings and leather garter belt. Sharon loved her improved pussy, so darkly red, wet, and shaved; it looked amazing surrounded by thin white leather garter straps.

The time Sharon had taken to brush out her massive platinum waist length hair and apply a fresh coat of bright red lipstick on her big plump lips, now seemed like a critical step for Brad's imminent seduction. She was sure he would love it, and it would distract him from what she really was planning to do to him. She again grinned evilly at the mirror, once more dropping her long, sharp, very white fangs. Sharon loved the look; her long fangs were such a sexy contrast to her big plump red lips and blonde mane. And the effect combined sexy and danger, something that now turned her on even more.

Sharon entered the back room and paused in the doorway to smile over and pose with her hips thrust forward for Brad. This immediately got his attention, all thoughts of Fiona forgotten. Sharon had Brad's complete focus, his eyes moving constantly between her new big round boobs and shaved pussy. As she slowly crossed the room to him, Sharon knew, instinctively, she had him under her control already.

She was deliberately really swaying her hips as she strutted over to him, perched on her towering heels. And distracting her victim even further, Sharon's wet pussy was glistening in the light of the lamps next to the settee Brad was reclined upon. He was amazed that he was with two such super-hot sluts in one night. He was still a bit drunk and aroused as he'd ever been, his oversized cock super hard, pre-cum wetly coating its big, flared crown.

Looking over at Brad, Sharon was now both super horny and nervously excited. She wanted to fuck this guy, but even more, she already was nearly out of control with the need to drink blood, his blood. Sharon realized that the nearly unstoppable need to feed was actually making her even hornier. There was no hint of her old inhibitions, about her body, about feeling pleasure, about bodily fluids. Sharon now so wanted to fuck this man, but even more so that, she wanted to feed from this unsuspecting, obnoxiously gross male. It wasn't all negative for Brad, Sharon knew she would fuck him like he had never been fucked before, but fittingly this would also be his last fuck.

Back in the front room of the luxurious brownstone, Fiona, busy playing with Linda, realized the slender girl was a very fun addition to their group. But Fiona was oddly the nervous one, she had no idea what Sharon would do when confronted by her overwhelming blood lust, but only able to satisfy it by feeding on a killing a mortal. Little did Fiona know, but Sharon had already crossed that bridge, choosing her path as a full-on vampire, and wasn't bothered that to embrace that included all the sex and blood and gore that Fiona herself loved so much.

What Fiona was hoping for, but didn't have any way of knowing, was how Sharon had already changed in only three days, deep in her psyche. In only her first time with a mortal, given the choice, there was no thought of avoiding what she had become. Sharon had now fully embraced and was enjoying what she was, a deadly predator. The newly turned vampire already had no qualms with feeding on a live mortal. She was not willing to accept anything less than satisfying all of her hungers. As Sharon neared Brad, she knew she would be happy with nothing less than multiple, world-class orgasms. But she also now knew she needed to drink the hot blood of a living victim as she drained his living essence to be the vampire she wanted to be.

As she stood next to her unsuspecting partner, Sharon was just as turned on as Brad. She sensually licked her big round red lips, turning Brad on even more. She was so ready to use and abuse Brad's massive, long, and thick prick as well as drink her fill. First though, Sharon knew she didn't just want to fuck Brad, she wanted to lick and taste his hard cock before his thick tool was allowed insider her tight pussy. The old Sharon had been horrified by the idea of a man's cock in her mouth. Now Sharon reveled in all the sensations of a hot wet cock in her mouth and in fact loved to deep throat cock, the bigger the better. And Brad was one thing, he was big.

So, the hot blonde now slowly dropped down to the plush carpet, squeezing her own nipples as she looked up into Brad's eyes, while dropping to her knees. Then she began her oral performance. To start out Sharon leaned over and wetly kissed the red crown of his glorious cock with her bright red lips, getting to know Brad's best feature up close. She loved the big red lip print from her kiss that instantly appeared around his piss slit.

Sharon took her time with his hard rod, kissing and licking all around the hot wet crown, swirling her tongue around like his cock was a lollypop. She enjoyed licking up his pre-cum and replacing it with her saliva. Sharon set the stage for her next sexual stunt, letting more of her saliva run out of her open mouth to drip down the length of Brad's hard shaft. It was key that he was very wet, not just hard for the next part of her blow job.

Then, not pausing with her kisses, she spread her saliva by using both hands to stroke his long thick shaft. Brad really did have an impressively long and thick cock, and she loved spreading her spit all over his dick. He was so warm and his skin so soft. Sharon, eyes still locked on her partner, slowly moved downward with her mouth again, first kissing the crown again and again before she swallowed his entire eight-inch cock.

She was amazing, moving slowly but steadily downward as Brad filled her mouth with his massively long cock. What was new to Brad was that Sharon did everything without any gagging or pausing. She didn't stop with the first four inches in her mouth, she kept slowly moving down his rod, taking him past her mouth. Soon his hard cock was deep down her throat and her lips were touching his ball sack.

Sharon was loving her enhanced vampire oral skills. She now reached out with her long tongue, licking his big warm balls with his cock still buried deep down her throat. Brad loved that, especially when she looked up at him and batted her long lashes as her tongue caressed his balls. The curvy platinum blonde loved the feel of a big thick warm dick in her mouth and throat.

So, she spent the next few minutes repeatedly going up and down Brad's cock, increasing her speed, but pausing each time at the top of her motion to suck and lick his big crown and piss slit before she wetly descended again. Brad was pretty much incoherent, already unable to more than moan loudly as he experienced a blowjob like he'd only dreamed of before tonight.

Sharon, before last Friday night, had never imagined she could ever enjoy oral sex, but now having a dick fill her mouth and then go deep in her throat felt amazing and got her super wet. Brad was naturally beside himself with the sensations from Sharon's oral skills, unable to do more than caress her massive mane of blonde hair, moaning loudly, as he realized Sharon was giving him the best blow job he'd ever had.

But Sharon had already had enough of tasting and sucking Brad's oversized dick. Her pussy was empty, and that wasn't acceptable to Sharon anymore. She now wanted to feel his thick cock deep inside and stretching her tight pussy. But, dangerously for Brad, more and more she needed to feed, to drink his hot blood as she fucked him. As a new vampire Sharon was learning that sex now made her feel an almost uncontrollable need to lower her fangs and drink her partner's blood as she fucked them.

All her sucking and swallowing made her nearly give in and bite his hard cock and suck out his red blood, no matter that he hadn't cum yet. But Fiona had insisted she'd get much more pleasure if she was actually fucking her partner and he came as she drank from him. So, though barely able to control her blood lust, Sharon had learned it was a good idea to follow Fiona's vampire recommendations. Not for a second at all interested in just being a VINO and getting the blood she needed from a blood bank, Sharon got ready to take the next step on her weekend transformation journey.

Ready for some serious fucking, the ripped blonde slowly pulled away from her partner's wet cock, rising up above Brad on her designer heels. His hard cock left her red lips with a loud popping sound, which matched Brad's newest loud groan of pleasure. Sharon now loomed over her unsuspecting lover, sexy and powerful in her towering heels, thigh-highs, and leather garter belt. She then leaned forward, so she was crouched over him smiling down, with her big tits in his face.

She was so ready to fuck him, her bare pussy was just about dripping juices onto his hard cock. Sharon teased Brad one last time as she grabbed and stroked his hard tool, not letting him inside her wet pussy, yet. She was controlling the much bigger and stronger young man, using his cock like a dildo to rub up and down her pussy lips and all over her hard clit. The hot vampire moaned as she now did spread her pussy juice all over his thick cockhead while rubbing against her enlarged and hyper-sensitive clit.

Brad was looking up at her in amazement and wonder, unable to move, giving up all control to this petite blonde. He had never expected this. Suddenly Sharon stopped toying with him and lined up his cock with her open, tight wet slit. She slowly inserted the tip of his thick dick between her pussy lips and began to sink down. The sexy blonde descended around Brad's large and painfully hard dick, swallowing his big cock easily, like it was a tiny rod, which it most assuredly was not.

No matter what happened next, Sharon was thankful for Brad's massively thick and long dick, it was just what she needed to end her night. She now was moaning as she kept moving down, till her bare pussy lips were rubbing against his soaking wet pubes. Not just having sex, submitting to some man, but riding and dominating her lover was new for Sharon and a huge turn-on.

And Brad could not believe how tight and wet Sharon's pussy was, like a hot wet vise around his cock. She then made him realize she was just getting started as she began moving, increasing her speed, up and down, riding his hard cock. Sharon's enhanced body enabled her to literally ripple her pussy muscles to squeeze his prick as she rode him.

It had been fun to be fucked all night long at the party, but Sharon was realizing it was a bigger turn on to control the sex and her partner. It was also liberating that she had total privacy in Fiona's house. She knew that her mistress fully expected her to both fuck and feed from her lover, ending his existence after he pleased her.

Brad was loving this, but totally clueless, moaning as he thrust up into the hot blonde, thinking he was in control of the situation. She was loving this athletic sex, but needed something different, already she was nearly berserk with an uncontrollable thirst for blood. So, with the dawn rapidly approaching, Sharon decided it was time to see if Fiona had been right about feeding during orgasm.

She rotated forward again to lean down, so her big tits were against his bare chest. All the while she never paused, continuing to thrust her hips up and down, milking his thick cock. As Sharon fucked him in this new position, she began to kiss him all over his face and neck, hoping that would make Brad boil over. Just like when Fiona had taken control of him and kissed him, the vampire's kisses had an immediate impact. Brad was somehow feeling even more pleasure than when Sharon had deep throated him or even when she started fucking him.

Sharon was also nearly frantic, needing to feed, as she approached her own massive orgasm. Her timing was perfect, for in just another minute, it was obvious Brad was about to cum. As his hips frantically pumped, slamming his big dick deep inside Sharon, Brad clearly was near an uncontrollable orgasm himself. Sharon was ready for his orgasm, in ways Brad couldn't imagine. Then the hardworking man suddenly groaned and sealed his own fate,

"Baby don't stop. Squeeze me you little slut! I'm going to cum so hard in your tight little cunt. I can't hold it anymore."

That was what Sharon had been waiting to hear. She was relishing what was next. She had been afraid when Fiona described her plan for Brad, she wouldn't be able to drain a partner, but in her hyper-aroused state, which wasn't an issue at all anymore. Brad was not only ready to cum, and he really was a piece of patriarchal crap.

She felt no remorse for what was about to happen, Brad was going to reap exactly what he had sown. Sharon couldn't wait any longer, her own orgasm was rising up deep within her, and as she was now learning, that drove her blood lust to the peak. She didn't just want, but needed to drink his hot blood as she came, just as her lover emptied his seed inside her tight pussy.

Sharon had instinctively leaned over to her left side as she sucked on Brad's super sensitive neck. That put her lips right above his big carotid artery. The artery was now standing out clearly against his muscular neck as his body arched off the settee as he began to cum. As Brad shouted out his orgasm, Sharon's own orgasm crested and her canines descended, out of Brad's sight. Her entire being was focused on her own pleasure and the need to feed.

She at once bit deeply into that prominent artery, latching her lips against his throat to not waste any of the blood now pumping out in massive spurts into her open mouth. Brad's life force was literally gushing into her open mouth and down her throat, as they each experienced massive orgasms. Brad stayed rigid as he experienced mind-blowing, but deadly, pleasure.

As his last orgasmic spurt finally subsided, Sharon continued to suck his life blood, cumming several times herself as she drank deeply from her lover. She swallowed again and again as she enjoyed drinking this super rich treat. Her pleasure was beyond description. She had loved cumming all weekend, but the added pleasure dominating a lover then feeding as she ended his existence, all while cumming she rode multiple orgasms was beyond belief. Sharon reveled in her power and the taste of Brad's blood. Draining his life force was like the most intense liquor she'd ever sampled.

In just a few minutes of Sharon's feeding, Brad's life slipped away. The new vampire had drained her victim in less than five minutes. Totally emptied, his body shrunk to a desiccated husk. That part from the movies was true. Even Brad's now shrunken dick finally popped out of Sharon's tight pussy. She pulled away from her odious partner. She had no interest in being near him, as Brad had no more blood to give her.

Sharon rose up, feeling sated and complete. Still in her heels and hose she was soon standing above her victim. She felt more powerful and alive then she had ever dreamed possible. But as she had swallowed probably six or seven pints of his blood, her lips were also bloody, and trails of blood went from each corner of her mouth down her long slender neck. But none of that bothered the new blonde vampire.

Sharon had made her first kill. She wasn't saddened or horrified; she actually was wondering if her next victim's blood would taste any different. And enjoying her kill, Sharon looked across the room to a massive mirror mounted above yet another fireplace. She saw a sated voluptuous blonde vampire stretching her arms above her head, pushing out her big round tits, with their massive nipples, and exposing her long bloody fangs as she gloried in her conquest and kill. Even hotter, her eyes were totally a bright red, no pupils visible. This was something Fiona had neglected to mention, but super sexy.

Her nipples were so red and hard, they looked perfect at the center of her big round boobs. Sharon thought that with the blood on her face and long fangs, she combined sexy and deadly. Brad had in fact given her exactly what she needed, it just cost him more then he could have dreamed. His orgasm had been his last, but Sharon's fucking and feeding was just the start of her vampiric life.

Sharon now heard a small clapping sound. She spun around towards the doorway. Fiona had entered the room and was watching her new vampire spawn preen and pose in the mirror. Her mistress was holding a silky delicate robe out for her. As she pulled it around her lover, Fiona kissed her tenderly, licking the blood trails from her neck and off her lips.

She did explain, when Sharon pointed at her eyes, that if you fed heavily, draining a mortal, your eyes would turn that distinctive all red color for at least five minutes. The older vampire was overjoyed that converting Sharon had worked out so well. She had dominated and drained her male victim, even her first time, not a squeamish or tentative vampire, but a strong dominant killer.

Sharon had made the choice Fiona had been counting on. She had fully embraced her vampire identity, completing her change from meek librarian to undead lethal slut. As Sharon pressed sensually against her mistress and lover, grinning up at her, it was hard to tell who was happier. Sharon moaned, as she remembered the feelings as she fucked then killed her victim. She knew she looked super-hot, not letting her bloody canines retract, loving her red eyes, now showing her true nature to her mistress. The young blonde felt totally at home, fully satisfied after drinking Brad dry, ready already for another sexual marathon.

A servant somehow silently appeared. In some odd Slavic language Fiona gave him instructions. The manservant quickly bundled up what was once Brad and carried him off. As they went up to their bedroom, dawn was just breaking. So much had happened in just the last hour. The two lovers were holding hands, looking far more innocent than they were. Upstairs Linda was already in a deep, drugged sleep. Fiona told Sharon that there would be no trace of Brad once he went into the building's furnace. Feeling no remorse Sharon kissed her mistress once more and thanked her for everything she had done for her over the last three days. She made it very clear what she was feeling, telling Fiona,

"Mistress, I am so glad I not only met you at the club but that you chose me to not just be your lover but your vampire protégé."

That timid librarian Sharon, afraid of life, and not happy in anything, was now gone forever. This Sharon, the newly transformed vampire, had proven herself. She was now fully embracing not just that she was now a sexually voracious and stunning physical masterpiece, but more importantly, an undead killer. She told her lover all that and how she couldn't wait to experience more adventures like tonight. After they showered and joined Linda in the big bed, Fiona was overjoyed at her success with Sharon. She smiled thinking that making eye contact and deciding to seduce that cute little blonde nymph on Friday night was the best thing she'd done in decades.

More to follow very quickly. I'm breaking these next parts up as it was getting very long. The next two sections will finish the weekend and then Sharon's first week. Completing her life changes, maybe! Haven't thought much past that part , except that she will probably break more than just social norms in her new existence.

12