Fiona - My Friend, My Goddess Ch. 04

Story Info
We discover more about us, and what we want.
7.1k words
4.6
5.1k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sunlight shone through the gap in the curtains, shining thin rays throughout the bedroom. The sunlight would briefly flicker across my face, waking me up from a deep sleep. Fi was lying in the crook of my arm, head on my chest, still peacefully asleep. The room was cold, the gas fireplace having turned off during the night. I slowly, gently, pulled my arm out from behind Fiona, careful not to wake her as I swung my legs over the side of the bed, feet on the carpet.

I got up, glancing at the clock "07:00AM" the dull green digits informed me, as I headed into the living room to turn on the fireplace and bring some warmth to the frigid apartment. Having got the fireplace going, the flames flicking over the fake logs I turned to look out over the lake to the snow capped mountains in the distance, marvelling at the splendour that Queenstown offers.

"Yep," I thought to myself, "never gets old."

I turned back into the bedroom, grabbing my long track pants, quickly pulling them on as I stole a glance at Fi, snuggled up under the blankets. A smile crept over my face as I wondered on the events of the last few days and weeks the lead up to this.

I headed into the kitchen, flicking the coffee machine and dropping a pod into the top. Within moments, the robust smell of coffee was filling the apartment. I leaned over the bench top, taking my phone off charge as I checked my emails and messages.

There was a message waiting from Tony, my boss.

"Hey mate, we are heading into Wanaka to take the kids skiing. You and the lady friend are welcome to join us if you want."

I tapped reply.

"Hi Boss, I think we'll crash in Queenstown today, show her the sights in town. Enjoy the slopes. Speak later," I said, dropping the phone back onto the counter top.

I grabbed the first cup of coffee from the machine, popping a second pod in to the top and another cup under the faucet. Turning to place the cup onto the bench top, Fi emerged from the bedroom, her tousled hair hastily up in a ponytail. She had grabbed a shirt off the top of my suitcase, a shirt she was currently wearing that barely covered past her shapely ass.

"Oh god that smells amazing." She said, absently rubbing left eye as she woke up. She walked to the barstools on the other side of the bench top, pulling one out to sit on as I handed her the coffee.

"Morning you," I said, "Figured you'd need a pick me up after last night" I said winking.

"Read my mine," She said, taking the cup in her hands and a deep breath in, savouring the aroma.

I finished up my coffee, turning back to Fi. Neither of us was currently in a talking mood, the desire to have that nectar of the gods known as coffee overriding the need for small talk. I gazed past Fi, once again lost in thought as I looked over the lake.

"So, what have you got in mind for today?" Fi asked as she came to the end of her coffee.

I took her cup, placing both hers and mine into the sink as I thought.

"Well, Tony is heading out of town with the family for the day skiing, so I figured, since you haven't been here before, we could go and ply tourist a bit? Hit up the Onsen Hot springs, grab a burger from the famous Ferg Burger and just explore?"

"Sounds fun," Fi replied as she spun around on her chair, "Looking fucking cold outside." She commented.

"Yeah, probably wanna bring your jacket," I replied with a little chuckle, "Oh and a change of clothes for the hot springs."

She got up from her stool, walking around the bench to stand before me. I reached out, pulling her into me as I wrapped her in my arms. I felt he arms snake around behind me, pulling tight.

"Thanks." She said softly.

I looked down at her, as she looked up and softly kissed her.

"Same to you," I said as I broke off the kiss, "We should get ready"

"Mmmmm," came the reply, as Fi disentangled herself from my grasp, heading back to the bedroom. I stood there, admiring the gentle sway of her hips as she walked away. Shaking my head to bring myself back to the present, I followed her into the bedroom, wandering past Fi who was currently tearing her suitcase apart on the bed and made my way into the shower, quickly jumping under the water.

Through the foggy glass of the shower screen I could see Fiona had entered the bathroom and was currently leaning over the sink as she was applying eyeliner. She was wearing nothing but a dark red G-string thong, her tiptoe and slight forward bend of her hips doing wonders to accentuate her ass and legs. I continued to rinse myself off, never taking my eyes off her, admiring her beauty. Fi was humming a nothing turn to herself as she went about applying her makeup.

I stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel as I stood on the floor mat behind Fi, drying my body.

"So when do we have to go back?" Fi asked, looking at me through the mirror.

"Probably be here another few days I reckon." I replied as I ran my eyes over her body, intentionally making it obvious, wrapping the towel around my waist.

It worked, I saw Fi smile slightly in the reflection of the mirror, as she wiggled her ass slightly from side to side.

"Heaps of time to relax and enjoy ourselves." I continued, as I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her from behind, my hands coming to rest on her breasts, gently rolling her nipples between my fingers, feeling them harden from the touch.

I felt her push her butt back into my groin, gyrating slightly over my already hard cock. I lent forward, nuzzling at her neck, planting small kisses. My hands continued to massage and tweak at her breasts as slight moans came from Fiona.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "If you keep this up we'll never get out of the apartment," Fi continued, pushing back harder.

"And?" I asked, releasing my hold on her breast with one hand, trailing my fingers down her chest, over her stomach, and tracing small circles over her stomach. I felt Fi's breathing becoming, shorter, and huskier. She reached around behind her, her hand finding its way to the top of my towel, pulling it out and letting it drop to the floor. Her hand wrapped around my throbbing cock, slowly stroking up and down. My fingers pushed beneath the waistband of her G-string, down to her pussy, flingers twirling over her clit, her body shuddering slightly with each touch. Her hand continued to pump my rock hard cock, her grip tighter, and her motions more intense.

Suddenly, Fi let go of my cock, spinning on the spot, she dropped to her knees, her face level with my cock. She reached with both hands, holding my throbbing member level with her face as she took me into her mouth. The moist, warmth of her mouth causing me to throw my head back, eyes closed in pleasure as she started bobbing her head up and down my cock. I reached towards her head, curling my hands and fingers through her hair, guiding her movements over my cock.

Fi continued working her mouth around my throbbing cock, on hand playing with my balls, her other hand furiously working on her pussy, fingers plunging in and out as a gently thrust my hips forward in rhythm with her sucking. Fi pulled her head off my cock, hand releasing my balls to resume stroking my cock, looking up at me, smiling, her eyes wanting.

"You like that? She asked, as she ran her tongue around the head of my cock, down the side of the shaft and then up the other. Before I had a chance to answer, she took me back into her mouth, taking me as deep into her mouth as she could before sliding her mouth back up the shaft, a slight popping noise coming as my cock released from her mouth. I answered by taking a firm grip on the back of her head, guiding her back onto my cock.

I could feel myself getting close. I started pumping my cock into and out of her mouth, faster, harder. Fi stepped up her assault on her pussy, fingering herself harder, trying to keep pace with my movement. She was moaning now on my cock, her eyes looking up at me as I looked down on my goddess.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," I warned her, my orgasm close.

Fi pulled herself of me, kneeling up higher and pushing her tits forwards. I didn't need to be told what do to, as I grabbed her tits, pushing the around my cock as I started to fuck her tits.

"Cum on me baby, cover me in you hot, thick cum." She encouraged, her fingers a blur on her clit. I continued to thrust, the head of my cock prodding her chin with each thrust. Fi looked down, flicking her tongue over the tip of my cock, with each thrust.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK I'm coming!" Fi yelled, as she fell back onto her heels, her body shaking in orgasm. I felt my orgasm welling up. Grabbing my cock, I started to pump, aiming at her tits.

"Fuck here it comes," I warned, as hot, thick ropes of cum erupted from my cock, splashing over her tit, grunting with each spurt of cum.

"Fuck yes baby," Fi said, panting, her hands grabbing at her tits, pressing them together as my orgasm subsided. Fi ran a finger over her tits, scooping a bit of my cum into her mouth, sensually sucking the cum off as she.

"Yummy!" she said, smiling, "There's so much," She giggled.

"Might need another shower huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Replied Fi.

I helped her back to her feet, as she reached down, pulling her G-String down around her ankles and stepping out.

We stepped back into the shower, the warm water running over out body. I grabbed the soap, running the bar over Fi's body, the water cascading over us, relaxing, soothing.

"Mmmm, this is nice. Fi said, leaning into me once more.

"Yeah," I replied, kissing her on the forehead, "As much as I want to stay here with you all day, we really should go out and actually check the place out huh." I said.

"You're right, now out." She laughed, pushing me out of the shower, "I'll finish showering and get dressed and we can go."

I hopped out of the shower once more, quickly drying off, leaving Fiona to finish her shower. I wandered back into the bedroom, grabbing a pair of Jeans and shirt from my suitcase. I dressed and headed back into the lounge room. Dropping into the couch, I flicked my phone on, scrolling through Facebook as I waited for Fiona to finish getting ready.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"You ready?" I heard coming from the direction of the bedroom.

I looked up in time to see Fiona walking into the living room, working on putting her last earing in. She was dressed in a white long sleeve top, a dark brown leather jacket cradled in the crook of her arm. Her hair was down, sitting over her shoulders. She had paired the top with a tight pair of jeans, tucked into the tops of a pair of knee high black boots. She had a tote, that I assumed contained a change of clothes for after the hot pools, cradled in the other arm.

"Yup," I replied, standing up from the lounge, "Anything you wanna do first?" I asked, as I walked over, grabbing the tote from her, Picking up my bag, the keys from the counter top and heading to the door.

"Ummm, you decide, I'm a Queenstown virgin," She said winking at me.

"Haha," I chuckled, shaking my head slightly, "Well, How about we go grab a coffee and late brekkie, I know an awesome place called Bespoke, up in the hills. Awesome view, quiet, and then we can hit the hot pools and go from there?" I offered as we headed out of the apartment to the hire car.

"Ohhh that sounds good, I could do with a decent coffee." Fi said, as I dropped our bags into the boot of the car. I walked around, holding the door open for Fi, who gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she sat into the passenger seat of the car.

"Well, the coffee is awesome up there, so's the view." I replied, as we drove out of the apartment complex and into town. Fi gazed out the window, snow capped mountains in the distance, mist covering Lake Wakatipu as we wound our way through town towards Bespoke. Queenstown is nestled between the mountains and the Lake, the main road winding around the side of the valley. It was a short drive, and before long we were pulling into the car park of Bespoke. Jumping out, Fi still had a look of awe on her face. The view from Bespoke is incredible, about a quarter the way up the mountain, it looks right over the main part of Queenstown, over the Lake, the Mountains giving a serene backdrop to the view.

"The place is gorgeous," Fi remarked, as she snapped a couple of pictures on her iPhone.

"Yeah, I Never get tired of the view," I said, "And it's never very busy up here. Come on we'll grab a lounge near the fire." I continued, as I walked up beside Fi, slipping my arm around her waist.

We headed inside. Bespoke was empty, the fire place warm and inviting in the corner, a couple of large lounges sat around it, giving customers an awesome view through the floor to ceiling windows. I pointed Fi towards the lounges.

"Go grab a seat, I'll order some coffees," I said giving Fi a gentle squeeze on the butt.

I wandered over towards the counter, glancing towards Fi as she dropped into once of the couches, facing out over the valley.

"Hi, What can I get you?" Asked a young, redheaded waitress behind the counter. She was wearing the standard attire for a waitress, black tights, black shirt, both tight and showing off her assets well. Hair puled back into a pony tail.

"Hey, Can I get 2 lattes please. One with vanilla syrup please." I said, pulling my wallet out of my pocket.

"Sure thing," She said, entering my order into the tablet in front of her, "$12.50 all up." She said.

"Just on credit please," I said, as I tapped my credit card on the eftpos machine.

"I'll bring it over. Oh, and excuse me for saying, but your girlfriend is stunning," She added, slightly blushing.

I looked over in Fiona's direction once more just as she turned back to look at us. She smiled slightly as I smiled back at her.

"Yeah, she's amazing alright." I said as I turned back to the waitress, Glancing to her name tag, that read Jessica. "Thanks again Jessica."

I headed over to join Fiona who had curled up in the corner of a couch. Dropping down next to her, She shifted into me, her legs pulled up beside her, as I draped my arm over her shoulder.

"You are right Red, the view here is amazing!" She said quietly, snuggling herself deeper into my side.

"Yup, not bad huh." I replied, resting my head on top of hers.

We at there, waiting for our coffees, not speaking, just enjoying the view, the feeling of our bodies together, enjoying the closeness between us.

"Here you go," We heard from behind, As Jessica walked around the couch, to place our coffees onto the low-slung table in front of us.

"Thanks," I said, glancing up at Jessica.

"Oh god that smells amazing," Fiona said, as she leant forward to grab her cup. She looked up at Jessica, "Excuse me for saying but your beautiful Jessica." Fiona said, as she cast her eyes over Jessica.

Jessica blushed. "Please, call me Jess," she said, a smile coming to her face. As she turned to head back to the counter Fi reached out to touch her hand.

"Could you sit with us, if your not busy?" She asked.

"I'd love to, but I've got some stuff I have to do first. How long are you guys gonna be here?" Jess asked.

Fi turned to me, waiting for me to answer.

"Probably an hour, then we're heading up to Onsen, after that we haven't really go anything planned yet." I replied, as I too grabbed my coffee from the table.

"Oh man I love the hot springs," Jess said, a wistful look coming over her. Turning towards to Fi she said, "You're gonna love it up there, its so relaxing, and the view is even better than this."

I took a long sip from my coffee, watching the exchange.

"You sure you can't sit with us for a bit?" Fi asked again.

"Give me 5. I'll quickly finish up behind the counter. It's pretty quiet so I could get away with it for a bit." Jess offered.

"Awesome." Fi said, breaking out into a huge smile as Jess turned and wandered back to the front counter. I couldn't help but notice Fi was staring as jess's retreating ass.

I tilted my head to the side, glancing at Fiona. She turned her head back toward me, noticing my look.

"What?" She asked, chuckling slightly.

"Umm, Ok then, what was that about?" I enquired.

"You know I've got a thing for redheads. And she's cute as fuck." Fiona said shrugging.

"Yeah I know that..."

"And I'm, you know..." She trailed off.

"Talk to me, what?" I prodded, squeezing her shoulder slightly as she leaned into me once more.

"Well, I know you're a hypersexual. And I know that we talked about what, well, what this was gonna be,"

"But, I feel there's a but here," I added

"There isn't a but, well there is but not a bad but. I want to experience things. With you. You make me feel safe, and like there isn't any pressure for anything. But I feel like I can step out of my comfort zone with you, and that I'll be safe if I do. I just want to enjoy time with you. I want you to be happy and me be happy, and I want to try things with you that I probably wouldn't have with some one else," She said, looking up at me, "Sorry I'm rambling. I guess I'm trying to say that I know were not in a relationship, but I think I want to, I know that how you are, I don't want you to feel trapped and that I want to be open with you and you with me..."

"Woah woah, hold up there my little goddess," I interrupted," I wanna make sure I'm hearing you right. You want to have a relationship..."

"Yup," She said.

"...but your ok if I sleep with other women..."

"Uh yeah," She said blushing slightly.

"...So you want to be in an open relationship? Is that what your trying to ask?"

"Ummm, yea I think that's what I'm trying to say." Fi said quietly, "You know I've always been curious. And we've talked. I know what I'm getting myself into." She said, looking at me again.

"I'd love to Fi," I said, "And I promise, if any time you feel nervous, or your not comfortable with something, just say. For an open relationship to work, communication is key. Jealously will sink us. We need to be honest, open, not embarrassed to talk about our needs, our wants, our desires." I continued.

"Lets make a deal," I said, reaching down to tilt Fiona's head back slightly, "If at any stage your not comfortable with where out relationship is going, of your want to just focus on us, you just say so. And I, or we, never sleep with another person unless we both agree. That goes for you as well, it isn't fair if your ok with me maybe sleeping with someone else if your not here, if I'm not ok with you doing that as well." I offered.

"Deal." Fi said, leaning up to plant a tender kiss on my lips. "Don't worry, I'm not interested in other guys, your more than enough man for me, a chick or two on the other hand..." She trailed off, glancing back over toward Jess.

"God you're amazing!" I said, kissing her again. "I promise that you always come first. And if any other woman becomes part of our life, we will both talk about it openly, and both know her before anything happens ok."

"Thank you," she said quietly. I felt her body relax, seemly melting into my side.

We sat there, lost in each other, enjoying the last of our coffee's when Jess walked back over.

"That offer to join you two still there?" Jess asked, smiling.

"Yup! Fi replied happily, as Jess sat down the couch beside ours, facing toward the coffee table.

"I'm Fi, and this stud is Red." Fi introduced us to Jess.

"Nice to meet you" Jess said, "What brings you guys to Queenstown?" Jess asked.

"Work for me," I replied. "I'm a pilot for a VIP corporate charter company back in Australia. The boss brought the family over for a holiday. Turned out I had to make a trip back to pick up some extra stuff for them. The boss is a good bloke and was cool with me bringing Fiona here over for a few days while I wait for them to be ready to head home..."

12