Fiona - My Friend, My Goddess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I've never been here so I jumped at the chance to come over and see the sights, and get to spend some time with this guy," She said winking at me.

"How long have you guys been together?" Jess asked, sitting back in her couch, making herself comfortable.

"Umm about five minutes," Fi replied, laughing.

A confused look crossed over Jess's face, "Sorry what?!" She asked.

"Haha it's a long story, but we've known each other for ages and were friends with seriously good benefits," She said squeezing my knee. Jess blushed at the comment. "And after a bit of a heart to heart just now we've decided to make the next step." Fi finished.

"Awww, that's cute." Jess said smiling at us both.

"Thanks," I said, "I don't think this ones realised what she's gotten herself into haha," I laughed.

"Oh?" Jess asked again, raising an eyebrow.

"Red's, how do I say this...Red's pretty open about sex and relationships." Fi giggled, "And I'm curious and wanting to experience new things, with him, and others," she said blushing, "So yeah, there's a lot I'm going to learn and experience I guess we're saying haha"

Jess looked between me and Fiona. You could tell she was processing what Fiona had said.

"Wow," She finally said. "That sounds, how is that gonna work?" Jess blurted out.

I laughed. Looking at Jess I answered, "Honesty, communication, respect. I have my urges, my needs, but I'd never do anything to hurt Fi. And if she isn't happy with anything she just has to say so. Us before me basically."

"Wait, you mean you guys sleep with other people too?!" Jess said, surprised at this revelation.

"Well, Red has, Does. But this is new for me. I might. I mean I'm not ken on other guys at all," Fi said, Looking at Jess her eyes locked onto hers, "But I've always been bi-curious and not against sharing Red with another woman." She said pointedly, biting her bottom lip.

"Wow." Jess said once more, "I think you just hit on me!" Jess said, her gaze shifting between me and Fi.

"It is working," Fi said, "I've always had a thing for redheads too." She finished.

"Hahaha," Jess said, "You guys are awesome. And yes, it's working." Jess added. She reached into her pocket, pulling out her note pad, scribbling onto the paper. Tearing off the page she held it in her hand. Standing up she said, "I finish up at six tonight. If you guys are keen let's meet up for a drink, maybe dinner, after you've enjoyed the day?" Handing the paper to Fi.

"We'd love too," Fi replied. Standing up with Jess.

"Awesome." Jess said excitedly. Before she could turn, Fi reached out to give Jess a hug. The two women embraced quickly before Jess turned to head back to work. Watching Jess walk away, Fi turned back around to me, her face flushed red.

"Oh god I don't believe I just did that." She said excitedly, "I just hit on a chick!" She giggled. She looked at the paper, reading aloud to me, "Little Blackwood, and a bunch of numbers I'm gonna assume its hers. What Little Blackwood? Fi asked looking at me.

"It's a bar in town. Real nice, cozy, but does good drinks." I said, as I got up form the couch, "We should get going to the Hot Springs,"

"Ohhh yes!" Fi said. I grabbed her jacket, holding it as she slid her arms through. Running my hand around the neck, I helped pull her hair back over the jacket. We walked towards the door, waving at Jess on the way. Fi blew her a kiss. Jess blushed, returning our wave with, blushing. I laughed quietly as we returned to our car.

The drive up to the Hot Springs took us up through Arthurs Point, over looking the shot over river. We pulled into the car park, grabbing out bags from the boot. We walked, hand in hand down the ramps towards Onsen Hot Spings.

The Hot Springs was built on the raised bank of the Shot over River, in a valley. The hot springs are secluded and private. We walked into the reception hall and approached the counter.

"Kia Ora, and welcome to Onsen Hot Springs." The receptionist said.

"Hi, I was wondering if we could book a hot pool for an hour?" I asked.

"Sure thing," The receptionist said looking at the booking sheets in front of her. She ran up the bill and I paid before she gathered some towels from behind the counter, and a small basket that contained 2 chocolate bars, some water, and incense oils for the oil burners inside each private pool.

We followed the receptionist down the stairs at the end of the hall. She led us towards an open hot pool room. We entered the room, the receptionist placing the basket and towels onto a bench beside the large, round wooden tub in the centre of the room. The Tub sat in front of a large retractable window, the width of the room that retracted into the roof opening the hot tub to the outside. You couldn't see to the hot tubs beside, only over the valley or up to the stars. The window was closed, being the middle of winter it was too cold and too much snow around to be enjoyable with the top open. The tub was already full, steam rising from the water surface.

"There is a light on the wall over the door, that'll come on and you'll hear a gentle bell when you have 10 minutes left. If the water is too hot just pull this chain here and cold water will run into the pool. If you need anything while you're here, just press either this green button here," She said pointing to a button beside the pool, "Or this one here," She said pointing to one near the door," And one of us will be down as soon as possible."

"Thank you very much," I said, dropping our bags onto the bench beside the door.

The receptionist exited the pool room, closing the door quietly behind her. I locked the door, turning to look at Fi, who was sitting on the edge of the pool hand running through the water as she looked out the window.

"Oh. My. God. This place is beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Thought you'd like it here," I replied.

"So..." Fi said, as she started to peel her clothes off, "We getting in or what, she said giving me a wink.

"Nah, I thought I'd just sit here on the bench, did you think we came here to actually get in the water?" I mocked.

"Asshole." She laughed, throwing her jeans at me.

In short order, Fi was completely naked, her firm, round breasts exposed, her smooth shaven pussy, tight stomach and slender legs all bathed in the faint, soft glow of the lights on the wall. She did a little twirl on the spot before climbing the step and settling herself into the hot water.

"Would you hurry up, it's lonely in here," She said, resting her head on the edge of the pool.

"Haha, yeah I'm coming," I said, stripping off my clothes. Fi wolf whistled, her eyes clearly looking down at my cock as I walked toward the pool. I stepped over the side, settling down into the hot water, back towards the door, looking out over the valley, feeling it the warmth of the water starting to relax my muscles as I lay back into side of the pool.

"This is soooooo relaxing," Fi said waving her arms slowly through the water, "How often do you come here?"

"I try to get here at least once a trip. It's so relaxing. Summer is good too, you can open the window and get the cool breeze and fresh air too."

"Mmm, sounds nice." Fi said, sitting across from me in the water.

"Yeah it is."

We sat in the water, letting the warmth work its magic, relaxing us, enjoying the serenity and peace of the valley. I reached out to Fi, "Come here." I said

Fi slid through the water to stop in front of me. I took her in my arms, turning her around to sit in front of me, between my legs. I reached up to her shoulder, gently massaging the muscles in her neck, my fingers working the tension from her muscles.

"Mmm," she purred.

Fi leaned back into me, as I shifted my hips to let my hard cock, letting it sit in the crack of her ass, pressed between us. Fi dropped her hands under the water, placing them on my thighs beside her, fingers slowly running up and down my legs, her finger nails trailing across my skin. I let my hands move forward from her shoulders, gently sliding down her arms. Fi wiggled her hips ever so slightly, causing my cock to twitch, as I ran my hands back up her arms and across her stomach, softly tracing lines up her gorgeous body until my hands cupped a breast each. My fingers took her already hard nipples, pulling, tweaking while my hands gently pawed and squeezed her breasts. I leaned my head forward, kissing the side of her neck as FI arched her back slightly, pressing her tits into my hands, her fingers gripping my thighs. Her breathing quickened as I sucked and nibbled on her neck.

I let go of her left breast, lowering my hand down under the water, my fingers finding her clit, tracing small circles. Her body shuddered at the touch, a quiet moan coming from her. She raised her hands, one reach up behind my head to tangle her fingers into my hair, her other hand gripping her own breast. I let my fingers work, pushing lower until my fingers found the opening to her hot pussy. She started to grind her hips into my hand, pressing, urging me to keep going.

"Ugh, yyyeeesssss baby," She moaned as my fingers plunged into her hot pussy. My fingers worked in and out, as I rubbed my palm over her clit.

"Fuck, this feels so good, don't stop, don't stop," she called, as I continued to work on her pussy, hand twisting her nipple, as she turned her head towards me, our mouths meeting in a passionate kiss, tongues exploring each other.

Fi broke off the kiss, her breathing becoming more laboured.

"Yes, Fuck, Keep going, I'm so close, I'm so, I'm ccuuuummm..." Her body arched, head thrown back in bliss. She let go of my head and her tit, hands reaching down to join mine under water, my fingers blur on her clit as her orgasm crashed over her body. She jolted and gyrated in front of me panting, lost in the pleasure of her orgasm. Her hands clamped down over mine pulling me away and placing it back on to her breast and turning back to kiss me once more.

I picked Fi up, turning her around and laying her back onto the wooden decking surrounding the hot pool. I stood between her legs, leaning forward to kiss her that she met with passion.

I moved my way down her body, planting soft tender kisses as I went. I took her breast in my mouth, sucking, nibbling, and flicking my tongue over the nipple. I alternated between each, Fi arching her back and writhing underneath me.

"Mmmm, yes, just like that," Fi said, her nails scrapping over my upper back.

I continued moving down her body, kissing her stomach, little jolts meeting my contact with her. Down I moved until my face was inline with her bare pussy. I flicked my tongue out, flicking over her clit.

"Ah!" Fi exclaimed, pushing her hips forward, wanting, needing.

I traced my tongue along her slit, bottom to top, before twirling around her clit. Fi cried out in pleasure at this. She reached down, both hands grabbing my head, pressing me harder into her pussy. I let my tongue and mouth explore. My tongue flicked at her clit, I sucked, nibbled, my tongue running up and down her slit. Time lost meaning, my entire focus on Fiona, her pleasure, my only goal to make her feel the heights of ecstasy. I could hear her breathing become ragged, deep, forceful. Her body began to shudder, I could sense she was close once more to cumming.

Suddenly her hands clamped tight onto the back of my head, forcing my face hard into her hot, wet pussy.

"FFUUCCKKKKK I'M CUMING AGAIN!" She screamed as I continued my ministrations on her pussy. Fi was lost in her own world, nonsensical words coming from her, as her legs clamped around my head.

Her whole body shook, before finally tensing up. I let up on her, letting her come back down to earth and regain her senses. I slid back up her body, my rock hard cock coming to rest on her stomach. I leant back over her as she reached up, pulling me in for a deep, passionate kiss. She slid herself back towards he pool, pressing her hips into me and pushing me back into the water at the same time.

I grabbed a hold of her waist, gently lower her into the water with me. Fi wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, puling me in once more our tongues darting inside each other's mouth.

I held Fi, gently sitting back onto the bench inside the hot pool. Fi began to grind her pussy along the length of my shaft as we continued to kiss. I lifted her gently up by the hips, letting my throbbing cock slid down her pussy, the tip settling in line with her waiting pussy. Fi pulled away from our kiss, both of us gazing deeply into each other's eyes.

"Fuck me, slide that hot, thick monster into me," she whispered quietly.

I gently lowered her down, my cock head pushing past her velvet smooth lips. I never broke eye contact with Fiona, whose eyes rolled back, eyelids fluttering as I lowered her down the length of my cock.

"So big, so hard, so big," she panted as she came to settle in my lap, my entire cock buried to the hilt. I lifted her back up, hands taking a firm grip on her waist, till just the tip remained in her pussy before lowering her back down again. Fi moaned as I repeated this motion over and over. Fi pulled herself down with her legs, meeting my thrusts. She stuck her chest up, offering her tits to me once more.

I took a tit in my mouth, her large, firm breast glistening with water. Her moans became louder as I sucked on her nipple, pulling her down harder and harder onto my cock each time.

"Harder, Fuck me!" She encouraged. I reached up behind her with one hand, grabbing her hair. My other hand grabbing a hold of her tight ass, I pulled, pulling her head back, exposing her neck, using the grip to help pull her onto my cock.

The room was filled with the sounds of our lovemaking. The water splashing between our bodies as we thrust and gyrated, moans, grunts, the squeals of pleasure, we became lost in the moment.

Fi's nails began to claw at my back, as she started to bounce up and down on my hard cock harder, faster, I let go of her hair, she bent forward, her eyes locking once more on mine, piercing, wanting, needing.

I wrapped my arms around her suddenly, standing up in the middle of the hot pool, her legs wrapped around me to help to help hold on. I shifted my grip to place my hands on her firm ass, cupping, supporting her as I began to pump in and out of her pussy, fingers digging into her ass cheeks, the rhythmic clapped softly echoing in the room as our hips slapped together. She grabbed onto my shoulder for support as I began to thrust harder and harder, my need building.

"So deep baby, your fucking me so deep, feels amazing," She said panting, her nails now digging into my shoulders.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cum." Fi exclaimed.

I thrust harder, faster, burying my cock to the hilt, pulling back out, her soft velvet walls of her pussy gripping my cock, pulsating, squeezing. I could feel my own orgasm building.

Suddenly another orgasm crashed over her, her legs locked around my hips, trying to pull me in ever deeper, her head rolled onto my shoulder, arms holding me tight to her body, her tits pressing hard into my chest as her pussy clamped tight over my cock.

"Ughhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuu," was all she could manage, waves of pleasure rolling through her.

"Shit gorgeous, I'm gonna cum," I warned, as I felt my balls tighten.

Fi suddenly lifted herself off my cock, stepping back slightly as she bent at the waist, grabbing my cock in her hand, she aimed it at her open mouth, tongue out, flicking the under side of my head, hand massaging my ball just as the first hot, thick jet of cum spurted out to land in her mouth. My hips pumped, with each pump another thick rope of cum landed on her tongue, her chin. Her free hand pumped my cock, her hand gripping tight around as much of my shaft as she could fit.

My orgasm subsided. I looked down, Fi's face covered by my cum. She swallowed what she had caught in her mouth and on her tongue, using her fingers to scoop up the remained on her face, sucking her fingers clean as she looked up at me sexily.

"Mmmm, yummy!" Fi stated, cleaning the last of my cum off her face. She took my still hard cock into her mouth, sliding as far down as she could, sucking hard as she pulled back, popping my cock out of her mouth, "Had to get it all," She giggled.

I sank back down into the hot tub, Fi crawling back into my lap. My cock still hard between us.

"How are you STILL hard?" she asked, looking down at my throbbing member.

"One of my talents," I winked at her," And having your incredibly sexy, naked, goddess like self sitting on my certainly helps." I said, as I gathered her into my arms for a gentle embrace.

Before we could say more, I heard a soft bell ringing from the direction of the door, turning to see the warning light the receptionist told us about come on.

"Hmpf," Fi pouted looking at the light, "And we were having so much fun too." She giggle as she gave my cock a quick squeeze, "Guess we better get out."

"Yeah," I said a little dejectedly, as we untangled ourselves.

Fi stood up first, water flowing over her toned body as she climber out of the pool, giving my an incredible view of her toned, firm ass. Her hips swaying gently as she walked over to where we had placed our clothes.

I got up and joined her, we quickly dressed, before collecting our things and heading back up the stairs into reception.

"How was it," The receptionist asked, :I hope you two enjoyed your time here," She added, giving us a knowing look.

Fi blushed, her face turning a slight red shade as I laughed, wrapping my arm around her waist, pulling her into me. She snaked her arm out and around my waist as well.

"We did, it was very soothing," I answered.

"We do aim to please. Hope to see you again soon."

"Oh, we're definitely coming back here," Fi said, giving the receptionist a smile as we made our way to the door.

Walking back up the ramps, through the manicured gardens, side by side, enjoying the presence of each other Fi asked, "What now?"

Reaching the car and dropping our bags into the boot I answered, "Well, it's midday, we've got a few hours to kill before we meet up with Jess, we could head into town and have a look around, do a bit of window shopping?"

"Ooooohhhhhhh lets do that, I could do with finding something to wear out tonight anyway"

We got in the car, driving out of the car park. Fi reached over, taking my hand in her, interlocking our fingers. I looked over, Fi smiling back at me as we headed off back down the road back into Queenstown.

12