Fiona Pt. 02

Story Info
Fiona's embarks on a journey of incest and interracial sex.
3.5k words
4.45
10.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
418 Followers

Frank came in from work, grunted a greeting to his wife, Sadie, picked up the newspaper and flopped down on his chair. His reading was interrupted by the arrival, from her new job at the Vets, of his daughter Fiona. Sadie and Fiona came into the lounge, Frank tutted at the noisy chatter as his daughter told his wife all about her 1st day.

Sadie was used to Franks grumpy attitude but it irritated Fiona as he tutted and noisily rustled his paper. Retreating to the kitchen the 2 women excitedly chattered about Fiona's job and gossiped about the neighbours.

As Sadie busied herself with Franks dinner, Fiona decided to have a shower as she was sure she must smell of pregnant cows and farm yards.

Unpacking the new razor she had bought earlier, she stepped under the hot refreshing shower. Shaving her legs and underarms she checked her pussy, it was still silky smooth. washing her hair, she felt revitalised, smiling as she felt her nipple harden slightly under her touch an idea started to form.

Quickly drying herself and brushing her hair she returned to her room. Leaving her panties off she pulled on her yoga pants and a loose fitting t shirt. Inspecting herself in the full length mirror she could clearly see the outline of her pussy and her nipples were jutting against the thin material of the t-shirt.

Pulling the sweatpants down a little the camel toe disappeared, getting some cotton wool pads to put over her nipples she checked herself again.

"Perfect" she chuckled to herself.

Bounding down the stairs she saw her mum at the door,

"Just going to the store, should only be 20 mins, dinner will be ok until I get back."

Going into the lounge she saw her dad hadn't moved and was still engrossed in his paper.

Taking a deep breath she removed the cotton wool pads and hitched her pants up a little. Knowing that her sex was clearly visible and her nipples were rock hard she walked around pretending to look for something.

Feeling her dad looking at her she reached up into the cabinet knowing that he could see into the loose t-shirt. Hearing him put the paper down and shift his weight in the chair she pulled a book from the shelf and turned to face him. Flicking to a page in the book she parted her legs a little and pretended to read.

A quick glance confirmed her little ploy was working. Her Father was intently looking at the bulging camel-toe between her legs. Fiona shifted her weight and pulled her hips back to give him a better view. Glancing at him again she could see a bead of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Uhh huh" she announced, slamming the book shut, "Oh well better check the dinner"

"Yeah yes," he stammered as she skipped out of the room. Quickly checking the oven and saucepans she went back to her room. Giggling to herself as she noticed the damp patch in the crotch of her jogging bottoms, she threw them into her wash basket.

Running 2 fingers between her legs confirmed that she was dripping wet. Her clit was swollen and aching to be touched, shrugging the feeling off she wiped herself with her t-shirt.

Pulling on one of her new, fairly short dresses she went back downstairs. Frank was in the kitchen, nursing a large whisky. She noticed his eyes darting nervously from the short hem of her dress to the swell of her tits. He looked decidedly uncomfortable as he tried to hide the bulge in his trousers as he walked back to the lounge.

"Serves you right, grumpy old bastard" she thought.

Sitting opposite her dad and next to her mum after dinner, Fiona decided to have a bit more fun when she caught Frank staring at her legs. Moving forward on the sofa, she turned to talk to her mum. Aware that her dress had ridden up she slowly crossed and uncrossed her legs as she chatted to her mum. Glancing down she was sure that she had just flashed her pussy at her dad!

Sadie got up to go to the toilet, Frank hardly noticed his wife leave as he gazed at his daughters exposed thighs. When Sadie came back, Frank suppressed a yawn and suggested that perhaps they should have an early night. More than a little surprised Sadie agreed and followed him to bed.

Fiona waited a few minutes and then crept to the top of the stairs, She had never really heard her parents having sex before and wished she could watch as the sounds seemed to reverberate around the house.

"No Frank, you are not going to just fuck me."

Fiona guessed that her dad was a skilled lover as she heard her mother moan with pleasure as he brought her to orgasm. Unable to resist anymore Fiona crept to the slightly open door and pushed it open a little. As she looked through the crack in the door she could just make out her dad laying between her mums widespread legs.

As she watched her mum crested into her 2nd orgasm and scooted up the bed away from Franks probing tongue. Her chest was heaving as she mounted her husband and guided Franks straining cock between her legs. With Fiona's limited view she couldn't really see how big his cock was, but from her mums reaction as he entered her, she guessed it was more than adequate.

Frank didn't last very long and soon grunted and groaned as he shot his load deep into her pussy. Fiona pussy was absolutely streaming and her nipples were painfully hard as she crept away to her own bed.

Fiona finger fucked herself to orgasm, but felt frustrated, she needed more. Looking on her bedside table she saw the can of deodorant from earlier. Without hesitation she pushed it into her splayed open entrance, the cold steel and plastic made her jump. As she worked its broad base into her sopping entrance she managed to force about 3" into her.

As she stroked the can in and out she felt incredibly full. Feeling her pussy starting to cum she rammed the can hard into her. Coming down from an intense orgasm she shook and shuddered as several small after shocks rocked her body.

Holding the can deep in her pussy, she scooted over to the full length mirror. Seeing the can jammed into her was amazing, She could clearly see her lips stretched taut around its girth. Moving the can in and out caused her to gasp with pain and pleasure. Deciding to see how much she could take she knelt so the end of the can touched the floor. Judging the can to be around 9-10" long she applied some weight and watched the can slowly disappear into her pink slit. Crying out in pain as the top of the can penetrated her inner depths she laid on her back. Slowly pulling the can out of her she watched in the mirror as her pussy rapidly closed, the relief as the can plopped out of her was immense. Getting up she put the can on the side, flopped on her bed and was asleep in seconds.

Waking early, Fiona went to the bathroom to relieve her bladder and take a much needed shower. Feeling much better as the hot water rejuvenated her she wondered what to do today. Her brother, Brian, had phoned to say he was going to stay with some friends for a few days, maybe a week.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the shower door opened and Sadie joined her in the shower. As Sadie kissed her, Fiona was surprised at its intensity as her mums tongue danced with hers. Breaking the kiss Sadie slowly nibbled, licked and kissed her way down her daughters body.

Moving out of the shower Fiona laid down enjoying the sensations as Sadie's tongue, and hands brought her to new heights. It seemed to Fiona that there was no limit to how many times she could cum, each one as good or better than the last.

Returning to the shower Sadie and Fiona giggled and chattered, like schoolgirls, as they washed each other under the stream of hot water. Hand in hand they went to Sadie's bedroom, laying in the big comfortable bed, Fiona explored her mother's body.

Fiona loved her mums soft and smooth, milky white, flawless skin. As Fiona moved down Sadie's graceful neck to her generous but firm tits, Fiona licked and nibbled at her swollen nipples. The dark circles of her aureus seemed to get darker and harder as Sadie moaned and urged her daughter further down her body.

Marvelling at her mothers, flat and muscular stomach Fiona's tongue traced @around her belly button and on to the swell of her mothers mons. Reaching up to tweak Sadie's nipples she moved between her mothers legs. As her mums scent filled her nostrils, she felt her own nipples harden as her tongue found her mums slot. Sliding her tongue around Sadie's clit, she relished the taste of her mothers nectar as she sucked and swirled her tongue around the entrance to the pussy that had birthed her.

Pulling back a little she admired her mums lipless pussy, Sadie was close to cumming and pulled her daughters head back down between her legs. Clamping her lips onto her pussy Fiona nibbled and flicked her mums clit, pushing 2 then 3 fingers deep into her mothers sopping pussy.

Fiona was desperate to watch her mother come so when Sadie started to come she lifted her head, pushed a 4th finger into her mum and started to ram her fingers in and out as hard as she could. Her mums legs started to shake as she thrust her pussy up to meet Fiona's fingers, folding her thumb into her palm and making a fist she rammed her whole hand into the soaking hole.

The results were incredible, Fiona watched open mouthed as her mum thrashed about on the bed. Her 1st orgasm was incredible screaming and yelping as her pussy sprayed pussy juice past Fiona's fist and soaked the bed sheet.

Deciding to carry on, Fiona latched onto her mothers swollen clit. As she pummelled her mum with her fist she raked her teeth and flicked her clit with her tongue. In seconds her mum was coming again and as her cunt poured more nectar she slumped onto the bed, bathed in sweat and breathing heavily. Fiona studied her mums pussy as she came down, She was obviously having lots of smaller orgasms as her pussy flexed and contracted, more girl cum poured from her hole.

Moving up to kiss her mum their nipples touched, it was like an electric shock on her sensitive, delicate nipples. Adjusting her position she brushed her nipples slowly over her mothers, groaning Sadie rolled her daughter over and sank between her legs. Sadie had always been bi-sexual, at one point in her life preferring girl on girl. Spreading her daughters swollen sex lips her tongue found her wetness and clit. Relishing the taste of her she forced her tongue as deep as she could into her daughters swollen pussy.

Fiona could feel the warmth growing in her lower belly as her mum expertly touched, licked and nibbled her delicate flesh. Just as her orgasm started to burst and well past the point of no return she heard a noise at the door. Looking over her Mothers shoulder she saw her father lifting Sadie to her knees. As she came, waves of pleasure swept over her as she cried out in her release.

Refocusing her eyes she watched as her father, Frank, pulled his cock out. It was long and thick, pushing between Sadie's arse cheeks he bottomed out in her soaking pussy with a single thrust. Fiona kissed her mum as she tweaked and twisted her nipples. Sliding under Sadie, Fiona chewed and sucked on her mothers tits. Sliding further down she spread her legs and bent her knees. Taking the hint Sadie dipped her tongue into her soaking pussy and onto her aching clitty.

Fiona watched her dads cock sliding in and out of her mums sopping hole. Reaching up she caressed Dads heavy swinging balls with one hand and gently swirled her mums clit with the other. Slightly disappointed that her mum had stopped licking her she watched as her Sadies taut stomach muscles clenched as yet more nectar ran from her hole.

Just a few seconds later her father groaned and she felt his balls tighten as he poured his load deep inside her mothers grasping pussy. With a few deep thrusts into his wife his rapidly softening cock plopped out of her as he fell back on the bed, Pulling her mums arse down, Fiona greedily lapped at her mothers overflowing cunt. Fiona loved her mums taste but mixed with her fathers spunk it was exquisite.

Sadie recovered from her orgasm but was still trembling as she went to work on her daughters, pink slit and prominent clit. It didn't take long for both women to come again as they worked on each other's delicate pink flesh. Collapsing in a sweaty heap, mum, dad and daughter cuddled on the large double bed, waiting for their breathing and heartbeats to return to normal.

Relaxing in the warmth and comfort of each other Sadie had to go pee. Heading for the loo she jumped and shrieked as she opened the door to find Franks friend Kelpie stroking his massive black cock in the hall way. Smiling sheepishly Kelpie shrugged "Sexiest thing I ever seen, the young girls your daughter, Right?"

"Aaaaahhh hell, forgot you were there Kelpie," said Frank as him and Fiona struggled to cover up. Ignoring her nudity, Sadie went to the bathroom for a much needed piss and to try and figure out what had just happened!

Returning to the bedroom Sadie found the 2 men and her daughter nude on the bed.

"What the hell Frank, you cant have sex with her, she's your daughter."

"Oh I see, but its ok for you to turn her into a lesbian, is it!" He angrily replied.

Cutting her mother off, "I cant have sex with any man for another few weeks, only just gone on pill."

"LOL looks like its my lucky day, had a vasectomy years ago." Exclaimed Kelpie.

Fiona's eyes lit up, her whole being craved that 9" and very thick black monster sticking out from tight curly pubes. Making a decision Fiona reached across and ran her small hand over his bulbous bell end. Cradling his heavy balls she lowered her mouth to his cock and lapped at the pre cum making his bell end glisten.

Lifting her head slightly, "You wanna come help me mum?"

Sadie moved into position and showed Fiona how to suck a mans cock, Expertly taking his bell end into her mouth her hand glided up and down the thick veiny shaft, soon Kelpie's hips started to move and he groaned with pleasure as he shot a heavy load Into Sadie's mouth. Swallowing it all, Sadie groaned as Frank thrust into her, grunting with effort Frank's portly belly slapped into Sadie's arse.

Disappointed that Kelpie had spilt his load in her mothers throat, Fiona licked and sucked Kelpies cock clean, playing with his ball sac she felt him start to harden.

"Oh god girl, that feels so good"

"Do I have your word that this goes no further, and you accept that this is a 1 off?"

"Yes of course, I am not a teenager that needs to tell all my buddy's"

"That and the fact he would have no job or future in this town," Frank growled

Pushing Kelpie back down onto the bed, Fiona straddled him and placed his cock at her entrance.

"This is my 1st cock so let me take it slowly"

With a broad grin, Kelpie nodded in agreement. Fiona felt her pussy as she guided him, twiddling her clit she took a deep breath and pushed down. The air was forced out of her as his cock forced its way into her delicate folds. It was incredible, she felt so stretched, lifting up slightly she pushed her cunt hard down onto him.

Reaching between her legs she gripped his cock at the base. Raising herself up again she started to bob up and down, each time working him a little deeper, it felt delicious. Eventually she felt her pussy hit her hand, Frank was starting to breathe heavily and she could feel her own orgasm was not far off as the familiar warmth spread between her thighs. Letting go of his cock she bounced up and down. As her pussy hit his lower stomach he went rigid, she felt his cock expand as he filled her with hot spunk.

The feeling of his cock jumping deep inside her, tipped Fiona over the edge. As her orgasm hit she straightened up, forcing the last inch or so deep inside her. As she shook and wailed her way through an incredible orgasm, that seemed to last and last she could feel her cunt gripping the slab of meat buried deep inside her.

As she came down at last her pussy stopped flexing around his softening cock, she realised that she had dug her nails into the poor man's chest. Not caring and wanting more she rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit in Kelpies thick curly pubes.

"Dam girl, your killing me" Kelpie laughed as he felt his cock start to stir again.

"Mmmmm want some more, waited a long time for some cock," Fiona purred.

Sadie moved over the bed and fondled Kelpie's bollocks, when she stuck a finger up his arse Kelpie groaned. Fiona mewed as she felt his cock harden and stretch her sopping cunt again. Lifting herself off his rock hard cock she knelt and ordered him,

"Fuck me deep and fast"

Fiona's cunt was sopping with his spunk and her juice and he easily pushed in up to his bollocks. Doing as she asked, he smashed into her cunt. By the time he shot his 3rd load she had cum several times, screaming into the pillow. As his flaccid cock plopped out of her and he collapsed onto the bed she felt as horny as ever.

Turning to her mother the 2 women performed 69, each cumming several times. Her mother rolled off her and lay panting on the bed. Fiona was unable to help herself, spreading her legs wide, giving Kelpie and her Father a great view of her young pussy, running with spunk and her juice, she scrabbled her clit to yet another massive orgasm.

Fiona and her mother went to the bathroom to pee and shower. As Fiona pissed she watched her mother fiddling with the shower controls. As her mother reached for the taps, Fiona could clearly see the pinkness of her pussy and felt her own pussy tingle in anticipation.

The hot water felt great on her skin as the 2 women shared the shower. Sadie poured a generous blob of shower gel onto a scrunchy. Starting on Fiona's back she washed the sweat and smell of sex off of her daughter skin. As she washed her buttocks she smiled as Fiona spread her legs and bent forward. Moving the scrunchy between her daughters legs Sadie washed the pussy juice, sweat and spunk from her pussy and inner thighs.

Unable to resist she scraped her nail across Fiona's clit and trailed her finger along her slot and into her pussy, slightly shocked she felt Fiona's cunt dump another load of pussy nectar all over her fingers. Pushing 2 fingers deep into her arse caused Fiona to squeal with pleasure. Taking the shower head off the wall bracket Sadie pushed it into Fiona's willing pussy. Fiona was in absolute heaven as her pussy expanded to accommodate it she felt her orgasm nearing as the hot water spilled into her pussy.

The violence as she came surprised Fiona, her body shook and her legs buckled underneath her. Her Mother smiled as she rammed the shower head into her own pussy. Pushing it deep inside her she hammered her pussy, getting so deep she felt it touch her Cervix. Crashing into her orgasm she sank to the floor and shared a passionate kiss with her daughter.

"Ok, so ends todays lesson young lady, I would let your body rest a little now. You will regret it tomorrow, she warned."

"But mum, I love it, thought a little later Kelpie would be good to go, maybe daddy could do my arse."

"Well there is always tomorrow and the next day, I wouldn't think you will have to ask him twice for some more. My turn next though I think."

Giggling like school girls they dried each other and went to get dressed.

***

Part 3 is in the works. Comments and ideas welcome as always.

tower1604
tower1604
418 Followers