Fiona's Forecourt Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flinched, blinking my eyes and very much now feeling cold as the rain continued pouring down on my face and lap. Looking with a sense of foreboding down at myself, I still had my hand firmly wedged inside my leggings, right on top of my aching pussy. With a deep breath of realization, I slipped my hand out and adjusted the elastic against my stomach. I felt dirty having amazing thoughts like that and touching myself in such a public place. It was so unlike me.

Through the window I could only just make out the form of Rohan sitting at the counter, working on his studies. I sighed, tossing my spent cigarette out the window before rolling the window up and wiping my face of the splattering of raindrops. Realization hit me. He had not been out in the rain with me. He was safely tucked away and dry in the store. I was the only one that was completely soaking wet. With a deep breath I started my car and slowly pulled out onto the road. It was impossible to stop thinking about what I had just done the whole way home. Even as I came inside and began peeling my damp clothes off, I could not help but think about him and how real it had all felt. As I stuffed my gym gear in the washing basket

Once nude, I walked back to the bathroom and took the hottest longest shower I could handle, steaming everything up by the time I got out. After washing my face and applying lotion all over, I slipped into an oversized t-shirt I used as a nightgown and a pair of polka dot printed panties. Coming back out to the living room, only detouring to my small kitchen to grab the energy drink and the now open pack of cigarettes that I had bought. I passed by my desk and my computer and went right out on the balcony. The rain had finally slowed down a little, making it perfect conditions for a pre-work cigarette.

Looking back at the gas station and finally getting a moment to think, I suddenly became worried about how horribly wrong that all could have gone. What if someone saw me? What if Rohan had seen me on the CCTV?

Chapter Three

The room around him was dark, light only coming from the computer in front of him as he went over the night's recording. It was hard to see a lot of the time because of the heavy rain, but after his shift Rohan was diligently going through it to be sure nothing out of the ordinary happened. He stopped fastforwarding on seeing my car parking in a strange spot, he arched his brow and rubbed his chin as she watched me going inside the store. He flicked cameras and watched as we talked. Then flicked back as I came back out tugging my hood over my head. His eyes followed me all the way to my car. When I didn't pull out right away, he zoomed into my car the best he could, trying to look through all the rain to see what I was up to in there. At first, he saw the bright red cherry contrasting in the darkness of me smoking my cigarette, he smiled not finding that too weird.

It's when he saw my hand sliding into my pants. His mouth went dry as he watched me start to touch myself in the car parked right outside. Rohan's eyes never left the screen as I smoked and toyed with myself, his own hand starting to undo his jeans, getting himself out. Slowly he began to stroke himself to the puffs on my cigarette as he watched the recording in front of him. His heavy breathing began to match mine as my exhaled smoke filled the car until...

Out of nowhere, there was a loud beeping sound. Rohan's phone must have been going off, but he ignored it, still jerking off to what he was seeing. He licked his lips, imagining what my pussy must have looked like while my fingers teased it. The noise did not stop though, it seemed to only get louder and more annoying. It was breaking into the scene and causing it to fade out.

My eyes shot open in the dark room. They slowly adjusted as I sat up, getting out my phone and seeing it was just noon and my mother was calling me. Rubbing my face for a second, I answered the phone feeling groggy and annoyed to be woken up. "Hello?" I mumbled, sliding out of bed and going right over to my blackout curtains. When I opened them, sunlight flooded my plain bedroom.

As usual, my mother was shocked I was still sleeping as she never could understand my choice of schedule. I reminded her I would normally sleep a few more hours before getting up for the day as I sleepily made my way to the coffee pot. I chatted with her as I gathered my cigarettes and such to go outside, learning all about the embarrassing thing her coworker had done and her shopping trip she took with Dad the day before. While slipping outside onto the balcony I told her I was still going to the gym. I even lied and told her I was working on quitting smoking when she asked, like she always did. The truth would just have her worrying and nagging so, I gave her what she wanted to hear instead. As we talked about it, I twirled an unlit cigarette between my fingers, waiting to be finished with the call. Knowing her she would hear the flick of the lighter and go into a rant.

When the conversation began to wrap up, I leaned against the railing, placing the cigarette between my lips. Finally, the goodbyes came and my weekly call with my mom was complete. It was nice to hear from her, but I would have rather talked when I was fully awake. Even as I lit up the end of my cigarette, I still felt a little cloudy from sleep. It felt nice outside, looking out towards the gas station with the breeze blowing in my face helping me to feel more alive though the nicotine might have been helping with that as well.

The dream I had was still mostly clear in my head, but it was growing fuzzier like most did. I didn't want to forget, getting back on my phone and going to a running list of dreams, described with small paragraphs, and adding the newest to the bottom. Once I had it down, I let out a breath and put my phone down on the small table with my ashtray. This was getting out of hand. I was even dreaming about this man, which was just how much I needed to be with him. Standing there a bit longer and puffing away on my cigarette, I decided there was something else I needed and that was more sleep. It was too early for me to get up, even with coffee. The thought of getting back into my warm bed was a nice one, especially when my nipples were hard against my shirt from the cold outside.

I crossed my arms, holding what was left of my cigarette between two fingers as I looked off at the trees, unable to properly see the unlit gas station during the day, but knowing exactly where it was. I wondered how long my infatuation with Rohan would last. As an adult, it wasn't often I found myself so fixated on a man.

Well, maybe that wasn't completely true. I couldn't help but smile as I took a deep breath and looked out into the distance.

There was a janitor that worked at the college I went to. Mr. Beck was what everyone knew him by, and everyone knew him. He worked all over the campus. The older experienced man who now managed all the other janitors, working the grounds since he attended the college himself. Came to school on a football scholarship with no interest in getting an education. Flunked out before finishing his first year, but never really left. He enjoyed the work, for the most part, and loved the atmosphere of the campus.

It was hard not to be pulled in by Mr. Beck. He was always in a good mood and chatty as hell. He loved to down tools and chat. Students and professors alike were forever late for class after getting caught up in the hallway with him. He wasn't hard on the eyes with his perma-tanned skin, a slightly muscular build, and a salt and pepper beard. I was enamored with him the moment he spoke to me, asking about the book I was quietly reading in the courtyard one day. My break was well finished by the time we stopped talking.

There was a time he was tasked with working on the perimeter fence just outside my classroom of one of my writing classes. It took him forever to work his way along. Every day, I was able to look out the window and watch as he labored away, almost always by himself. He was far more entertaining than my lecturer. I had it bad for the man, constantly thinking of different dirty scenarios as he skillfully thrusted the posts into the ground, just what I could get into with him. I even had a chance to write about him for one of my projects. A romance story between a janitor and the secretary, it was obvious that it was about Mr. Beck, I was sure my professor knew, but I still got an A.

After my short infatuation with the older man, there was Harrison. He was a little older than me, but a part of the friend group I found myself a part of. He was handsome with golden blond curls and the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen. He seemed so mature and grown up to me, even though he was only a couple years older than me. We would meet up with him outside one of the coffee shops on campus where he would be smoking a cigarette every time. It was normal to see him walking around with a smoke between his lips. And it just added to his gorgeous looks in my opinion. I started smoking to get his attention and spend more time with him.

At the time, I was trying to smoke the same, full flavored, cigarettes that Harrison liked. I hated them, but knowing how much he liked them, it seemed like a small price to pay to have him around me more. We would stand together outside bars and clubs together, being the only two that would smoke in the group. I felt like we were getting closer, and my plan was working beautifully. But, after several weeks of smoking and daydreaming about the man making his move on me any minute now. There were only so many ways I could say yes by fluttering my eyelashes and smiling sweetly expecting a kiss after he had dragged on his cigarette. It was my turn to buy the round, and as I came back from the bar with our drinks, he took his off me, and said thanks then wrapped his arm tightly around a prettier, skinnier smoking woman. Chelsea. I was so jealous at the time and broken hearted to see him with someone like her.

Seeing Chelsea not too long ago out in town, I saw she had gained a lot of weight and had not aged well. I had to chuckle, she was now even larger than me. Don't think she visited the gym.

At least I got that one win out of the situation.

Getting over Harrison had been rough, lots of tears and cigarettes, but thankfully there was another man to move onto soon after. Bradley worked with me at a small grocery store for a couple years and over time grew closer. Both of us smoked, I had only recently moved to menthol cigarettes that I liked much better than the full flavor, so we spent a lot of our breaks together. He was a tall man with an average build, long brown hair that he always kept pulled back in a bun with striking green eyes.

He wasn't only good looking, but he was the best person to work with. Always had a smile on his face and something fun to talk about. There was never a dull moment when I was around Bradley. Even though he was friendly and seemed to know a little about everyone, we ended up growing closer. I didn't have to go months pining over the man, he actually came to me, asking me out on a date one day while we sat on the bench out the back and smoked.

The date was nice, one of my first after going to college, spending the first part of the night at an outdoor restaurant and the rest at his apartment. Finally, I was able to have a taste of the real thing and it was better than I could have ever thought up. It wasn't the only night we spent together, but it was hands down the best. There was so much passion between the two of us that first time. Like the both of us were amped up by vivid daydreams about one another. Bradley was not the first man I had been with, but he was the first to ever fuck me the way he did.

My cigarette fizzled near the filter as I stared off in the distance, thinking about all these men while my free hand rested on top of my tingling breast. Slowly, I slipped my palm down and gave myself a little squeeze, smiling at myself since I knew only one thing was going to satisfy me and my new infatuation. Taking one last hit, I put my cigarette out and still grinning went back inside, going directly to my bed and bundling up under the blankets. It wasn't long before I was nice and cozy. My mind drifted away from the men of my past and to a new intense passionate scenario in the future with Rohan.

Chapter Four

I finally got up from bed, pulling up my panties that had been pushed down around my knees before I fell asleep. I awoke when there was less than a couple hours of sunlight left. Perfect. That was when I liked to do my actual morning routine. After, again, opening the curtains and letting what was left of the day light up my room I went to the kitchen and started up my coffee maker. While the hot liquid slowly dripped into the pot, I went about brushing my teeth and washing my face at the bathroom sink. Freshening up always felt nice, but it was nothing like my first smoke of the "morning". Without even changing clothes I went straight out onto the balcony and as the sun lowered in the sky had a quick cigarette while scrolling the internet mindlessly.

By the time I was finished the pot of coffee was ready. I grabbed down my favorite thermos and filled it up, adding in my cream and sugar before giving it a stir. It meant that I did not have to return to the kitchen. With that done I went into the living room and plopped down on the couch, flipping on the tv. There I sat for the next couple hours sipping at my coffee, watching television, and scrolling on my phone some more. This was exactly why I needed the gym. I could do this all the time if I allowed myself, hours on end really. Being lazy was just a part of me and I needed at least a little time in the day to sit and do absolutely nothing productive.

The most I had to do was get up and take my coffee outside to sit on the balcony and have my cigarettes. I wished I could just smoke inside, like when I was with Jason. I would sit, usually naked, on his couch and smoke as much as I wanted while being as lazy as possible. He loved it and would spoil me while I did. Sadly, Jason had to move away for work and there was no way I was going to return to living with my parents. That meant at the last minute I was made to get this strictly non-smoking apartment. That was a few years ago now and he was the last man I had been with. The breakup had been hard since neither of us wanted to deal with long distance.

I really missed him at times like this and the freedom I felt living with him. Jason had been the perfect partner for me. He allowed me to just live my life the way I wanted and it really helped out with my writing. I wrote my first popular book while living with him. Our relationship just worked, and I thought it would be forever. I couldn't be sure if he thought the same, but when it came up that he would be moving across the country for work there was no conversation of me tagging along. I didn't want to leave this city, but I would have considered it to be with Jason.

I guess, now looking back, we just weren't meant to be.

Still, the whole thing hurt terribly. I threw myself into writing in the days before my move, trying not to think about the inevitable. The day I moved into this place, I stayed up all night. I couldn't deal with being alone at night since I had gone right from my parents' house to Jason's. It was the start of my new lifestyle. Sleeping at night was just too hard and I found it easier to just shift all my things to do until later, so I could keep myself busy. That was when I started writing so late and sleeping the day away.

Now I found comfort in the nighttime, everything is calmer. Just getting through my boring day until well into the night. I stepped outside and sat down on the little outdoor chair I kept beside the table, crossing one leg over the other as I looked out at the light of the gas station. With a sigh of trepidation, I pulled out one of my last cigarettes, but then I smiled knowing soon I would need to get ready for the night ahead and go out to get more. Normally it wasn't something I would look forward to, but my longing for the man behind the counter was just not budging. I knew it wouldn't be going anywhere soon.

I sat listening to the street below and enjoyed smoking my cigarette, feeling the warm smoke in my lungs and the cool air on my braless breasts through my oversized t-shirt. I needed to have a reason to get myself dressed and since it wasn't a gym day, the only place I needed to go was the gas station. There wasn't much else that could be done at that time of night and nothing I would rather be doing. Part of me wanted to get all prettied up after I finished my smoke, but I only freshened myself up in the bathroom before coming out and getting dressed in a pair of gray sweatpants and a tight black tank top. It wasn't the most stunning of outfits, but I didn't think anything was going to happen that night anyway. I was just running to get my nightly cigarettes and sweet treats. Nothing new.

Even so, I did change out of my large comfortable cotton panties into a lacy dark pink thong. I knew it would be just for me since no one would be able to tell through the baggy pants I wore. But it felt sexy and good. What might be noticed by Rohan was the fact I didn't put a bra on. I was standing by the drawers and was going to, but decided I wanted to try going out without it. My tits were heavy against the fabric of my shirt, nipples poking out confidently.

I did a little to cover up, pulling on a thin gray jacket, leaving it unzipped in the front.

Walking out of my bedroom, I stopped by the kitchen to check the fridge, realizing there was barely anything left inside for my meals. I groaned to myself and rolled my eyes. It looked like I was going to have to make a stop at the grocery store. I thought about going back to my room and putting on a bra for the errand, but in the end, I decided against it, too lazy to really care. It was so late, there would not be that many people slowly piddling around the store.

And I was right about that. The whole place was practically empty, aside from me and the overnight employees that seemed just as unhappy as me to be there. Living alone made shopping a lot easier, I just had to get the things I liked as and when I wanted them. My plodding through the store was not a long one and soon I found myself in a short line to check out. Looking up, I could have easily gotten my cigarettes there since they were behind the counter, but just like the service station they had on the property for gas, there was something missing. There was no Rohan. So, as I got all my things, I stuttered my movement hesitantly as I passed the tobacco counter and then with a deep breath moved on, forgoing getting my smokes. I still wanted to go by the gas station and see him. It was worth going out of my way for the needless stop for my few minutes with Rohan.

After spending far too much money at the grocery store, I found myself back in my car, smoking my last cigarette from the pack whilst heading down the road and away from the little town I lived in. I loved to drive at night. It was so calming to be out on the road, almost all by myself with only a few other cars out and about. It wasn't going to be a long drive, but a nice one still.

It wasn't too long before I had circled around and pulled up to the pumps at the gas station, sliding out of the car and stretching a little. I checked the number on the pump and made my way into the store, hearing the familiar little ding of the bell as the doors slid open. As soon as I stepped inside my heart was pumping like crazy. Glancing to the counter I saw Rohan getting up from his study area and coming over to the register with a bright smile on his face. "Good evening, Miss Fiona." he called out to me.