Fiona's Story (Woods High Pt 01)

Story Info
Fiona recounts a pantsless school day.
6.5k words
4.6
11.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
94 Followers

Everyone is an adult in the story (including flashbacks). Enjoy!

It was about 9 am the day after Fiona and I had had a crazy day at the new(ish) Nude Mall that opened up on the coast. The sun was coming through the bedroom window, warming us both up as we stirred. I woke up first and ran my hand through Fiona's hair.

"Mmmmmm, that feels nice." She said, waking up. Fiona lifted her head and gave me a kiss on the cheek."

"You sleep okay?" I asked.

"Yes, very much so," Fiona replied sleepily, "But I'm ready to get up now."

"You sure?" I said, "We got nothing but time. It's Sunday."

"I know," Fiona said as she sat up, "But I want to tell you about my first wild sex story after that doozy you shared with me last night." (see James' Story (Nude Mall Pt. 06))

"I am understandably curious." I replied, comically raising an eyebrow.

"Okay," Fiona breathed deep, "Here we go..."

FIONA'S EPIC TALE OF HER FIRST DAY AT A NEW KIND OF SCHOOL

Before the days of the Nude Mall in California, there was very little in the way of true public sexual expression. There was the nude beach that the mall was eventually built next to, but nudity was confined to that location. The only other place at the time that allowed the kind of nudity and public displays of affection that you saw at the Nude Mall in the current era was certain private resorts. They were few in number as the concept was still gaining traction.

One of the founders of these resorts was good friends with city council members and members of state and federal officials, which is how these resorts came to be legal in the first place. His name was Ichabod Woods and he decided that if there was to be a brave new world of acceptance regarding public sexual expression, than it needed to start with the next generation.

Woods founded Woods High, a few miles away from where the Nude Mall would one day be constructed. Woods High was a school just for 18 year old and up students to finish studies and take preparatory classes to better prepare them for college or technical vocations.

It took a great deal of time to get the school up and running. Not for lack of funding, but in generating support from the county it was based in. However, after about 5 years of successful graduations, Woods High was on the map. Students graduating from Woods High were receiving high marks and were achieving above and beyond in their careers after graduation. The school went from being a bit of an oddity to the surrounding community to becoming one of its pride and joys.

The success of Woods High was a building block that eventually laid the foundation for greater public expression in later years, but our story today isn't about those later years. Today we're focusing on a new student and her classmates as they begin their first day of class.

- - - - -

The alarm clock blasted away the crunchy rock and roll sounds of Alice in Chains as a young 18 year old Fiona rubbed her eyes in an attempt to rouse herself from a deep slumber. She looked around the room to get her bearings as the alarm clock's red numbers declared it to be 7 o'clock in the morning. Fiona yawned and slammed the alarm clock to silence. She stretched out her arms and pointed her toes out straight to jumpstart her muscles for the day.

Fiona hopped out of bed and walked by her full-length mirror on her bedroom door. She was wearing her Sailor Moon PJs still. Her dad always secretly thought that Fiona was too old for that style of pajamas, but at the same time, in typical dad-form, he secretly didn't want his little girl to grow up either.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Fiona's dad, Chuck, said with a big smile as he entered her room. Fiona greeted him with a hug. "I made pancakes. Time to 'sail' off to your first day at Woods High."

"Mmhmm, very punny, Dad," Fiona replied, "I'll be ready in a minute." She released her hug and started going through her closet to pick an outfit for school.

"That's what I'm here for," Chuck said as he left to return to the kitchen, "Hurry up or it'll get cold!"

Fiona removed her Sailor Moon pajamas. As she did so, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She normally wore baggy clothes and didn't often dress very feminine but she certainly had a feminine body. Fiona was on the short side, but was slender with curves in all the right places. Her dad always told her that she hand inherited her late mother's beauty and he meant it. Fiona was model-esqe without clothes on.

She stopped for a moment just to look at the woman she was becoming. She had just turned eighteen a week ago and still looked very young and nubile. She had large breasts with dark pink nipples that were about as big around as a half-dollar. Her lovely boobs didn't sag but hung proudly on her chest, exuding a powerful and sexy feminine energy. Fiona's stomach was flat and further down she had the "V" shape lines at her hips that pointed down to her crotch.

She had only recently started getting pubic hair so it was very light and fine. Her vagina lips were soft and smooth and not really any darker than the rest of her skin tone. In the right lighting, and even in the cold, her pussy blended in with the rest of her flawlessly. In the middle of her lips was a small upside down tear drop shape where the crack was, hiding the inner beauty of her womanhood.

Fiona posed sideways to get a look at her profile. Her breasts poked out decently far as did her cute butt. She didn't have a wide bulbous ass, but rather had a smaller, but very perky ass. In some clothes it was barely noticeable and in others it could be noticed quite a bit. Fiona felt that her bottom was just versatile in that way.

"What should I wear?" she thought to herself as she put on underwear and a bra. Eventually she decided it might be good to make a decent first impression with her teachers by wearing something a few notches above 'casual'. Her final selection was a mid-length navy skirt and a light blue v-neck shirt. She put a matching navy blue scrunchie in her brown hair. Fiona also chose to forego make up, which she really didn't need as she had been blessed with flawless skin.

Fiona went to the kitchen in the apartment and sat down to eat the breakfast her dad had made. Chuck gave her a kiss on the forehead as he had always done since Fiona was a little girl. She smiled and looked down at the pancakes that Chuck had put blueberries on in the shape of a smiley face.

"Oh, Dad, don't you think I'm a little too old for this?" she lightly teased with a smile on her face.

"Oh really," Chuck replied, pretending to be offended, "Just like you're a little too old for Sailor Moon pajamas?"

"Touche, Dad."

"Besides," Chuck continued, "You're probably gonna get a great job after Woods High and you'll move out and I won't be able to make my little girl smiley face pancakes anymore. Just let me be a doting father and enjoy that time while I still can sweetheart."

"Okay, Dad," Fiona smiled, taking a bit, "I guess I can put up with smiley face pancakes for another year or two if I really have to."

"Oh you little rascal," Chuck laughed, "By the way you need a ride?"

"Oh, no I'm good." She answered, "Tommy and Gina are giving me a ride."

"Nice. Well tell them I said hello and tell them they're still invited for barbecue next week if they want to come."

"Will do, Dad," Fiona said as her father got up from the table to grab his hardhat and tool belt. He rushed over to the kitchen table to give Fiona one more kiss on the forehead and then darted out to his truck. Fiona waved him goodbye.

- - - - -

"I hope this goes well," Gina thought out loud to herself as she, Fiona, and Tommy drove to Woods High in Tommy's worn Foxbody Mustang.

"It's gonna go fine, Gina," Tommy reassured her, "It's just like... second highschool kind of."

"Exactly," Fiona said, trying to calm her friend, "We survived that so we can crush this."

"I know, I know," Gina said, trying to calm down, "I was just reading the student handbook last night and I was just worried."

"About what?" Fiona asked.

"Well, for starters, the bathrooms and locker rooms are all unisex." Gina explained, "We're gonna have to change in front of one another whether we're a boy or a girl."

"Okay," Tommy said, "But that's what they do in like, Europe or some shit. It's not THAT weird. Just change in a toilet stall."

"Okay, yeah, I guess," Gina said, "But it also said that staff are allowed to ask students to disrobe."

"Yeah I guess that's strange," Fiona said.

"Okay sure that's weird," Tommy replied, "But what're our choices? I mean really? Look, all three of us have parents that are way too broke to send us to college. The way I see it, we either sign our student/teacher agreement and submit voluntarily to the rules or we work at Burger King forever, right?"

Gina looked down. "Yeah, I mean I guess this is our one and only shot at getting a paid scholarship elsewhere."

"Exactly." Tommy said, putting his hand on her shoulder, "So what if the rules are weird sometimes. You know how awesome it looks on your resume to have graduated from Woods High? I don't know about you but I don't want to be flipping burgers my whole life."

"Rude!" Gina said, slapping him in the arm. She was currently working at Burger King.

"Oh you don't want to do that your WHOLE life?" Fiona teased, "Just sometimes for fun?"

"Ha ha ha, Fiona," Tommy said sarcastically, "You know what I mean."

"Oh do I?" Fiona replied with an equal level of sarcasm. Tommy smiled and jokingly gave her the finger.

"Okay guys," Gina said, looking out the window, "Here we are."

Tommy parked in the first year parking lot and the three friends walked past the manicured lawn to the main Woods High school building. The building itself was a beautiful brownstone-inspired building with ornate moldings and details. Much care had been put into making the campus look classic and retro. Students went up the steps to the main entrance and formed a line at the registration tables.

Tommy, Gina, and Fiona waited in line until it was their turn. Each one was handed the agreement to look over and sign. Fiona skimmed through the parts that Gina had told them about, but didn't read very carefully. "What's the big deal," she thought to herself, "So what if we have to change in front of boys. I change in front of my dad all the time and it's never been weird. People are just too uptight." She scribbled her signature and handed it back to the staff member who in turn smiled and handed Fiona her class schedule.

After the three friends got their schedules, they grouped together to compare. To their merriment, they found that they all had most classes in common and would be all together for all but 2 periods throughout the day.

The first two periods were economics and computer programming. All three of them made acquaintances and got along well with their fellow students and the friendly staff and teachers. In between the first to classes, Fiona had to use one of the unisex bathrooms. As she expected, it wasn't weird at all; very normal indeed. "I knew this wouldn't take much getting used to." She thought as she washed her hands in preparation for third period.

She met up Tommy and Gina at the door to their third period classroom. It was Mrs. Wells' class on "Basic Human Sexuality". Since everyone was 18 or older, no one really made a ton of immature jokes or giggled at the idea of a sex education class. That was like 9th grade level behavior.

Tommy, Gina, and Fiona all found seats relatively close to one another. A few pleasantries were exchanged between all students as Mrs. Wells entered the classroom. Mrs. Wells was African American and was a bit heavy set. Not fat, but a bigger woman for sure. She had a very pleasant and happy smile on her face as she looked over her new class. She wore a tan women's pants suit and had a big voluminous curls.

"Good morning, class!" she said with enthusiasm. Her voice was warm and kind and matched her pretty face very well. She readjusted herself slightly, tugging at her clothes which in turn jiggled her very large breasts which were hidden safely away in her blazer. Despite the blazer and blouse underneath, it was clear that Mrs. Wells had extremely hefty jugs.

"I'm so glad you all are here for this new semester," Mrs. Wells continued, "This is my fourth year teaching Basic Human Sexuality and it is one of my favorite things to teach."

The students were in good spirits and nodded in approval. Most took out notebooks in preparation for the class.

"Today is going to be a defining moment for you," she said, "Not just in this class, but in your lives. In your own personal identity of who you really are inside. I hope this class is a deeply personal experience for you all as you discover yourselves and learn to be truly comfortable and confident in who you are as a sexual being on this planet."

Fiona was instantly hooked on Mrs. Wells' lecture. She had this magnetic personality and Fiona thought she was one of those people who could make even a boring subject fascinating just by the way she talked so passionately.

Fiona was also now intrigued to know more about sexuality. She had been given the sex talk by her dad but he, admittedly, wasn't great at it. Not that he hadn't tried; the guy just simply didn't know what he was doing. There were aspects that never got brought up and partially because Fiona believed her dad had been counting on her mom to be there for those talks. Fiona wasn't mad or upset and she did have questions about sex but she kept them to herself and didn't bother her dad with them because she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. She loved him very much and he was a good dad.

"One of the things I'm going to impart to you all is the idea of acceptance." Mrs. Wells continued, "Acceptance of yourselves and your own bodies, and acceptance of others and their bodies. We are all different sizes, different colors, and different flavors." The class chuckled at that last part and Mrs. Wells cracked a smile, enjoying the fact that the class was loosening up.

"You all have heard that Woods High has rules and regulations unlike any school that has come before it. Those rules are not in place to hinder you or to control you, but to open your mind to the idea of acceptance; of your body, of your friends and neighbors, and of yourselves."

Some students scribbled notes while others, like Fiona, just sat and listened to everything Mrs. Wells was saying.

"So today, class," Mrs. Wells said, "We're going to start by sharing with one another who we are. We are going to expose our truth to one another as we go forward. As this process plays out we will become a united group. A group of beautiful individuals who can accept one another and build one another up to be the confident sexual beings that I know you all are capable of being. Sex is so important, y'all. It's the reason we exist in the first place. It is our gateway into the experience of living."

Most of the students were still entranced by Mrs. Wells' lecture, but were admittedly a bit confused on some aspects that she was touching on.

"We're starting with the big stuff right out of the gate, y'all." She said, "We're going to be starting this week by talking about our genitals. They define so much about us, but we also define them. Our genitalia is beautiful in all the different shapes and sizes they come in. Whether you have a vagina or a penis, your genitals are precious and are to be celebrated. There is no shaming in this class either, and there will be no disparaging remarks made because as you will all soon see, there is beauty in our differences."

"I wonder where she's going with this?" Fiona thought.

"So as I lead you all on this journey of discovering one another, let me be the first to lead by example. I will never ever ask any one of you to do something or share something that I myself would not. So are you ready to get intimate, class? Are you ready to take those walls down and be real and true with yourself and with your friends?"

The class nodded and approval. Most, if not all, of the students weren't sure what was going to transpire, but Mrs. Wells' kind tone and radiant countenance was so warm and inviting. She was truly a gifted educator as she quickly established a rapport with her class.

"So class," She said smiling, "Let's get straight into the topic of genitalia. As I always say, it's best to examine any topic up close and personal. I want to get to know all of you so we will start by breaking down those walls. The best way to do that is for my walls to come down first. This is an invitation to better understanding one another."

Mrs. Wells stepped out from behind the work bench at the front of the class from. She smiled warmly at the whole class as she removed her blazer. When she did this, Fiona and the rest of the class could see that underneath she had tied up her blouse at around her belly button region. Their teacher had really huge knockers hiding under that shirt. A bit of her stomach hung out below the blouse but as stated earlier, Mrs. Wells wasn't fat, just thicker. She hung her blazer on a coat hook.

Mrs. Wells walked back to the center of the class and unzipped her pants at the sides and let them drop down. The class quietly gasped as their teacher stood there with a white blouse and nothing else! Mrs. Wells had not been wearing underwear and was completely bottomless in front of her class of twenty students. A few students clapped and she smiled and took a bow.

"Thank you, class, you're too kind." Mrs. Wells said. She began walking slowly up and down each row of desks. Nearly everyone took a good look as she passed them by; giving every student a pretty clear up-close view of her vagina. It was very dark and had fairly big lips but was indeed beautiful. The hood of her clitoris could be seen when she was near enough. Above her pussy crack she had a manicured triangle patch of pubic hair.

"Obviously, class," she said in her warm and friendly tone, "We're starting with the vagina." The students chuckled lightly. As she walked up and down the rows, many students also took good looks at her wide, bare ass as well. One student mistakenly dropped a pencil and Mrs. Wells unashamedly bent all the way over to pick it up. Her massive fat ass jiggled a bit and her cheeks parted to show a little bit of her asshole. Fiona looked around the room and noticed that some of the guy students in particular were adjusting themselves.

Once Mrs. Wells finished making her 'rounds' she went back to the front of the class room. She stepped up on a small stool and sat down on the table up front by the chalkboard. She spread her legs apart and leaned back slightly to give the whole class the best view they could of her vagina. Her pink insides were visible.

"Well, class," Mrs. Wells announced, "This is me. This is my truth. Don't be shy. Don't be embarrassed for me. I love myself and my body. Before we go any further, if anyone wants to take a picture for future reference in our studies you are more than welcome to do so at this time. I'm also available after class y'all if you change your mind."

"Wow" thought Fiona. She looked around to her class mates who were also surprised. This was surely a sex education course like no other. A few male students and one female student came up to take pictures of their teacher's bare vagina. Mrs. Wells even took two fingers and spread her lips apart as well.

"It's okay," Mrs. Wells said in an encouraging voice, "You're not violating my privacy. Now, do we have any observations? Anyone?"

A student in the back raised his hand. Mrs. Wells called on him. "Jeremy, right?" she said, "What's your observation, hon?"

"Well I'm from a small town in Alabama originally." The student said, "My family moved here cause my grandparents were super racist and we were never allowed to hang out with anyone black. I'd never seen a black woman naked before and I thought that since y'all are dark brown that the inside of your vagina would be brown too but's actually pink just like everyone else's. I mean, uh, everyone else who HAS a vagina." The class chuckled a bit.

ohmss
ohmss
94 Followers
12